Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis (6926 Views)

When Will Tinubu Man Up To Save His Boy From Fulanis / Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS / How Do We Southern Nigerians Protect Ourselves From Fulanis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by benzics(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Don't let me bore you. I don't think this is what we
want to keep seeing. For the love of God and
country. This isn't politics this is to value human
lives. I can't just be taking inbox messages and
fighting this alone. Add your voice. You are on
social media. At the end, some folks would take
credit for solving it. But that doesn't matter as
long as we find a solution to this. Crying, begging
asking. The mission is not to state I'd this photo
was taken this morning or last 2 weeks as some
have queried, but those are innocent people. Let's
end this now.

I can't help it. cry

My question is WHY ON EARTH IS THE CHANGE
MESSIAH SILENT ON THE KILLINGS BY HIS
BROTHERS IN PLATEAU? because they are his
family or what

See the way the skulls of innocent kids are being
ripped apart by Fulanis and still yet this killings
haven't been made public by the press
"gagging the press" I guess sad

You don't believe me?? See photos after the cut

Jos citizens and international bodies have also been protesting still yet the
masses don't know about these massacres.

Somebody needs to save Nigeria!! We need God's
grace and intervention. When we come out to say
the truth, they say we hate the president. I guess that is their own definition of hatred

Speak the truth. How long do you think we can
survive all these by keeping quiet and acting like
it's all okay because we are not the ones dead?
Take a step. Follow the link below or continue in
the pretence. My attention was drawn to it, and
now I draw yours. This is not politics. This is not
incitement for violence. This is a call to peace. A
call to action to save innocent lives. It's enough of
the killings. Let's give these helpless people a
voice.

https://www.change.org/p/president-muhammadu-buhari-stop-the-killings-in-plateau-state?source_location=petitions_share_skip

Whether Fulanis or not, Christians or Muslims:
Nigerians should not be subjected to a horrible
death. We join hands with any government
willing to put an end to it. We must stop the
violence. If Nigerians won't call for peace, the
international community would.

When will the president realise that just witch-hunting corruption that will never come to an end is not the only thing Nigeria needs?

I won't add one more word. We've already be
considered the bad guys for standing for the
truth.

Let's give these helpless people a
voice.
https://www.change.org/p/president-muhammadu-buhari-stop-the-killings-in-plateau-state?source_location=petitions_share_skip
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by menix(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thunder strike change!!
Lightening strike The commander in chief of this fulani's.

Wat kind of wickedness to man is this?
Is this wat a vote for Buhari have turned to..

Gawd my fada, y did u allow this marriage called NIGERIA..

See wat ur children re going through, all Luving nd caring God..

I weep in my heart..

I blive strongly a day will come, our Egyptians will let us go..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by prettytasha(f): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yorubas were protesting in London over Baga killings duing GEJ. They also protested in front of the Nigerian High Commision over the abducted Chibok girls and even came out en masse to protest the passage of the Gay Laws but you will never see them now. Why? Because Tinubu has not yet mobilized them with the usual 10 quid protest allowance.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Innalillahi wa inailaihim Rajiun. This is bad. angry
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by oduastates: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
WombRaiders:
Yorubas were protesting in London over Baga killings duing GEJ. They also protested in front of the Nigerian High Commision over the abducted Chibok girls and even came out en masse to protest the passage of the Gay Laws but you will never see them now. Why? Because Tinubu has not yet mobilized them with the usual 10 quid protest allowance.

Stupidity .
First of all , We fight our own wars.
Secondly,Anyone who needs help should seek it .
Reach out to omoluabis and if it is a just cause , we act.
Thirdly , Plateau ,Benue ,taraba, nasarrawa etc have elites . Many of them in fact . They should push their cause.
Fourthly, for most omoluabis, most parts of the country which are not part of the homeland or related to it ,could as well be a foreign country . and we treat it as such .
Fifthly nothing new here , the history of Nigeria's industrial or should I say, large scale killings belongs to the SE and NW.
Not a few omoluabis have written thesis on this .
Lastly, Sovereign national conference is our default.
Every 400 ethnic nationality must answer the sovereignty question.
Do you want to remain a part of Nigeria, stand alone or go with others.
Not a situation where a big ethnic nationality will forcefully incorporate minorities and their lands into their own devious plans .
All your rant is simply beating about the bush.
We go siddon look while you keep running naked on the street.
When eventually we reach the breaking point , we will put our diaspora( over 3 million in the UK and Ireland alone) to good use . It will be like a film trick .
One moment we are in , the next we are out .
Even without pushing too much , Central America , South America and the Caribbean are already in the bag for a UN vote for Oodua states to independence .based on religious , cultural and historical affinity .
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by olafum1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Too bad .. Can't watch undecided
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Tobbey(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
GOSH
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
oduastates:

Stupidity .

Denial

RevDesmondJuju:
Kai the same dude in the gay protest was also in the Baga protest!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-rNwcZMU947E/VMVMV7FLrRI/AAAAAAAEXzo/CO7DgAg1LZc/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

loooool

[img]http://4.bp..com/-862WvW6s0l4/UwePmHoPImI/AAAAAAAA5is/0ZlJGLPZbDA/s1600/gay+protest+naija.jpg[/img]

[size=68pt]Oloshi [/size]
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by menix(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wat is wrong wiv Islam, mst every one of them b murderers..

A religion that survives on blood of the innocent..

Why on earth did Sarah ask Abraham to send away his 1st son..

All this won't b happening..

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by benzics(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
WombRaiders:

Every citizen of Nigeria knew that, the press reported it, it was on front pages!! The govt tried it's best, here they are hiding the news, am very sure you don't know this started 2weeks ago and is still going on, Am sorry to say, maybe you are a heartless being, seeing this things and still talking off point, maybe if one of these people were your relatives or your own flesh and blood, I would know if you really have a conscience

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
benzics:

Every citizen of Nigeria knew that, the press reported it, it was on front pages!! The govt tried it's best, here they are hiding the news, am very sure you don't know this started 2weeks ago and is still going on, Am sorry to say, maybe you are a heartless being, seeing this things and still talking off point, maybe if one of these people were your relatives or your own flesh and blood, I would know if you really have a conscience

Ediot.

If this happened during GEJ we would have seen your fellow jobless touts in London protesting for a fee of 10 quid each

RevDesmondJuju:
Same girl

Different protest

[img]http://4.bp..com/-862WvW6s0l4/UwePmHoPImI/AAAAAAAA5is/0ZlJGLPZbDA/s1600/gay+protest+naija.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]Yorubas are now professional protesters[/size]

Useless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
menix:
Thunder strike change!!
Lightening strike The commander in chief of this fulani's.

Wat kind of wickedness to man is this?
Is this wat a vote for Buhari have turned to..

Gawd my fada, y did u allow this marriage called NIGERIA..

See wat ur children re going through, all Luving nd caring God..

I weep in my heart..

I blive strongly a day will come, our Egyptians will let us go..
The thunder is already striking you dude. Look at How you are ranting like a mad man here,every one knows what is happening in JOS is bad and no sane person will be in support of it. Take your frustrated life out here joor. Mtchewww.
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by benzics(m): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
WombRaiders:

Ediot.

If this happened during GEJ we would have seen your fellow jobless touts in London protesting for a fee of 10 quid each

I really pity you sad
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
sameer1212:
The thunder is already striking you dude. Look at How you are ranting like a mad man here,every one knows what is happening in JOS is bad and no sane person will be in support of it. Take your frustrated life out here joor. Mtchewww.

Ediot. You only commented because you saw your messiah being bashed.

Do you frogs care about what is going on in the Christian middle belt? No! Rather you just rushed in to defend that jihadist Duara goat who rather drafted soldeirs to the NW to fight cattle rustlers and has never for once in his life condemned the killings perpetuated by his fellow Fulani and cattle herdsmen.

Fool.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
benzics:

I really pity you sad

Pity your pathetic slave existence.

Fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by menix(m): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
sameer1212:

Thunder strike the orifice that brought u to this earth..

Useless terrorists, claiming religion of peace..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by menix(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
WombRaiders:

Do you frogs care about what is going on in the Christian middle belt? No! Rather you just rushed in to defend that jihadist Duara goat who rather drafted soldeirs to the NW to fight cattle rustlers and has never for once in his life condemned the killings perpetuated by his fellow Fulani and cattle herdsmen.

Fool.

Do u mind that epileptic soul..

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by DeRoyalFranco(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kudos to the author... And RIP to the deads... Our president is fighting corruption while the wicked fulanis are busy killing our brothers and sisters in plateau state... Could this be CHANGE they were talking about? #Crying&Confused.
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
WombRaiders:

Fool.
Who is this sadist? I don't exchange words with frustrated and low life bastards like you.
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
sameer1212:
Who is this sadist? I don't exchange words with frustrated and low life bastards like you.

But you just did...

Slave
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by benzics(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ishilove
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
menix:

Thunder strike the orifice that brought u to this earth..

Useless terrorists, claiming religion of peace..
I don't exchange words with a mad man. Have you eaten? Cos you sound like some who is dying of hunger.
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
benzics:
Ishilove

Yeah.. Go snitch to the mods to remove that pic of your fellow jobless louts

The truth is the only antidote to you children of perdition

Slave
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by c33b33(m): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why are some body parts of the dead been cut off? Boko Haram must be doing some shopping for those alhaji.

Yakubu Gowon!you shall not die but live longer to see more of one nigeria.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
sameer1212:
I don't exchange words with a mad man. Have you eaten? Cos you sound like some who is dying of hunger.

You are still contradicting yourself...

You see how hypocrisy and a life of deciet and lies has made you foolish?

I have not eating. I am waiting for your owambe ashewoe mama to come back from wherever she went to wh0re some change to come prepeare me dinner!

Slave!
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by GenbIoodykiller: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
sameer1212:

die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Thunder scatter your mama head there
Thunder fire your mama and papa there
may all your family die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by benzics(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
WombRaiders:

Pity your pathetic slave existence.

Fool
Woh Woh Woh, what is the fight all about?? I made this post so that Nigerians could join hands in speaking for the speechless and you suddenly turned against me, :/ your problem though not mine
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
benzics:

Woh Woh Woh, what is the fight all about?? I made this post so that Nigerians could join hands in speaking for the speechless and you suddenly turned against me, :/ your problem though not mine

Sorry

Wrong quote.

My bad
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Thunder scatter your mama head there
Thunder fire your mama and papa there
may all your family die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
Why You all bastards are Showing your frustration on me? Bunch of useless baby factory that doesn't know there wretch parents. Nonsense.
Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by GenbIoodykiller: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
sameer1212:
Why You all bastards are Showing your frustration on me? Bunch of useless baby factory that doesn't know there wretch parents. Nonsense.

Thunder blaster your intestine there
Foolish vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Thunder kill your mother there
Useless nonentity
bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
die die die die die die die die die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
may thunder strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin
may your arm robber father die Insha'Allah amin
anu ofia

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis by SOUNDKING: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2015
Who wan save them.....Gowan don die?,,,,,,,,,,in samloco's voice:this is just the genesis........until they confess with their mouth that Buhari is e Terrorist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impunity In The Villa As Aisha Buhari, Kids Confront Husband’s PA, Shots Fired / Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) / Emir Of Gumel Blesses SDP Presidemtial Candidate, Adewole Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.