Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Something Just Happened. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Just Happened. (679 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / What just happened? / Just For Fun: Can You Guess What Just Happened? [ Photo ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Just Happened. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
My very good friend (name withheld), is in deep sh*t! He met this girl in Ondo State some months ago, according to him, they are so much in love. The mistake they made was that they did not introduce themselves properly. Ok, they've decided to tie the knot early this year but when they decided to have this proper introduction, they were shocked by how it all turned out. Both are from Anambra state, from Aguata L.G.A, from the same town and from the same village!!! They nearly broke down, infact the girl fainted. Due to the love they have for each other, they actually went to the village to know if something can be done about this ( in the constitution of their tradition, people from the same village can never get married to themselves) but nothing could be done about it. Guys looking at this, what do you think they should do now.
Re: Something Just Happened. by Witwicky(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
[i][/i]They should go and die[s]They should go and die[

Ah mean go and separate
Re: Something Just Happened. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Witwicky: [i][/i]They should go and die[s]They should go and die[

Ah mean go and separate
You have a serial problem.
Re: Something Just Happened. by overdrive(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pictures or ..........!
Re: Something Just Happened. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Any nairalander from Aguata around please?
Re: Something Just Happened. by VALIDATOR: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
yeah right. He met someone. Never had a discussion of the person's roots and is already preparing to tie the knots. Wrong approach. So, face the heartbreak that comes with it.
Re: Something Just Happened. by stinggy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Yea they shld do wat ur moniker+signature reads
Re: Something Just Happened. by Ibrowski(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
NOLLYWOOD SHAAAAA! ;DNOLLYWOOD SHAAAAA!

(1) (Reply)

Great Places To Meet Your Spouse!!! / 11 Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Relationship / I MISS YOU TOO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.