Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Do You Like A Partner That Loves You Too Much?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like A Partner That Loves You Too Much?? (1705 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like A Partner That Loves You Too Much?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
I have an ex girl friend that calls me anyhow like say tomorrow no dey, if i miss to call her any day wahala, the worst is we just on phone talking rubbish that is not gonna put food on my table, i have to disengage her. I dont like girls that bothers me much with love
Re: Do You Like A Partner That Loves You Too Much?? by Bisjosh(f): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
At first u might enjoy the attention but later on, it becomes IRRITATING
Re: Do You Like A Partner That Loves You Too Much?? by Youngpo413: 12:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Adycherie:
Nooooooooooooooo

I taught ladies needs attention?
Re: Do You Like A Partner That Loves You Too Much?? by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 28, 2014
it can be so stupid some times,but i found my self doing it.when am in love with my partner,the only time we dont connect is when am sleeping(5hrs sleep)or when doing something so serious
Re: Do You Like A Partner That Loves You Too Much?? by Liability(m): 4:57am On Oct 28, 2014
xynerise:
Even if I get monthly free calls, Mbanu! I cant do it. And if she calls me that much, I steal her phone grin
hahaha.......antelope, hw far?
Re: Do You Like A Partner That Loves You Too Much?? by justmag(m): 5:00am On Oct 28, 2014
mrsincredible:
that is a partner who calls you every 10mins and want to go everywhere with you.

Every 10 mins? Hell nah!! Don't she have a job? School? Friends? Or something?
Re: Do You Like A Partner That Loves You Too Much?? by xynerise: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
hahaha.......antelope, hw far?
Udo di

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Problem Of Adolescent In Nigeria? / what's the most polite way to say this / Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.