Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? (37201 Views)

New Tricks Girls Used / Girls Used To Say? / Girls Used To Say In 1970 : Love Me, But Don't Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2014
2tek: Professionals my foot. No lady with self worth nd good family upbringing will appear half unclad in public.
@ iamdsam, can u marry dis one, say the truth
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by coputa(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2014
There is bound to be changes in life,Its only in nigeria that we condemn development and eulogise old ways of living..in the past,we have virgins who look uncivilized ,what did they contribute to their homes..just full time housewives... modernity does not mean that things are getting worse,on the contrary,things are getting better..these girls are graduates,earning big,which they use to support their various families,they give to the needy,they are employers of labour'and more importantly,they make good homes....being a virgin,uncivilized,ignorant and native doest not make you a better person...
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Lumyboi(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2014
coputa: There is bound to be changes in life,Its only in nigeria that we condemn development and eulogise old ways of living..in the past,we have virgins who look uncivilized ,what did they contribute to their homes..just full time housewives... modernity does not mean that things are getting worse,on the contrary,things are getting better..these girls are graduates,earning big,which they use to support their various families,they give to the needy,they are employers of labour'and more importantly,they make good homes....being a virgin,uncivilized,ignorant and native doest not make you a better person...

Lik srly!!! Wow!
Also employers of labor!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Lumyboi:

Lik srly!!! Wow!
Also employers of labor!!!
lol help me ask am oo
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Slaves!
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by bossladypearl(f): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Life is Queer with its twists and turns.

To view my take on life, visit this link...

RUTH DULAC'S TAKE ON LIFE http:///gKb6qWrRiT

www.ruthdulacblog.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by mikeakeh(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
sweetestguy: All these girls used in music videos by our naija artistes, with their bikini, half nude body, like 5 of them or more on 1 guy, rockin, showin all their selling point..

Guys what do you think of them? Are they responsible, well bred and can you marry em?

Girls ,do you wish u had the opportunity to be like them, hw do u also see them also?

Lets discuss
nt only girls, guys r also used by girls, showin their abs n chest.. anyway, thats hw dey mk their livin...so its nt their fault...
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by kandiikane(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
kulyie: I feel for them especially 10 years later when they have nothing to shake again,no certificate ,no skills

Wait so you think video girls have no qualifications? We need to stop adopting this ignorant mentality. Just because someone is shaking her azz in a music video doesn't mean she has never had any qualifications.

It's the same way we assume artists have no qualifications. Your own naeto c has qualifications. That negro who calls himself 2chains has a very high I.q even though I can hardly understand what he is saying. Same goes for many in the music industry.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by kandiikane(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
jennyphrisel: Truth is,,no responsible girl wud do such,,I wonder where they even gather those ladies from
Missy, is your hymen still intact or was it intact on your wedding night?

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by kandiikane(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
kulyie: yeah right like they save/invest it.

The money goes into maintainance of the total package e.g peruvian hair,designer pants,latest shoes etc.2 out of 500 of them think of the word called TOMORROW at least money wise

You will be the same one running after her will all that peruvian, designer pant and latest shoes. Nor be your caro be that?
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Youngpo413: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
stagger: Well, what is the difference?

Even in church you see some of the girls there wearing some funny stuff. Some even try to hit on a guy who is riding a clean ride. So what is the difference between this category and those who shake their stuff in a music video for a while? Funny thing is because of the heavy makeup, you will hardly recognize anyone of them on the street thereafter. Even for those of us who are married, do you know how many rods have been in your wife's punny before you met her?

Abeg make una leave matter.

lol @ rods
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by squaddy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:

Good question
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by jennyphrisel(f): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:
yes very much intact,and I'm so proud of it
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Signaturen: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
I don't judge a girl who shakes her bombom in music videos.. I can marry one if We are compatible!!
Most hoes I know don't have the courage nor the looks to be in The videos they stay hating and na them straph pass sef
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by GentleFrank(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
They are acting according to their fate in life !

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Meekymannia: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Its not as if they were not well bred! Most pple disobeyed their parent simply because they believed they're above 18 they could take care of themselves by fucking around which is very bad,most parent were home right now weeping that god why do you give me such child

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Boris03: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
I see them as dull witted porkers
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by aronfarnando: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
we provide best packers and movers bangalore list for get free best quotes, compare charges, save money and time, household shifting services @ shipler.in. Packing And Moving All India and Door to door safe and Fast Services in Mumbai.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number / 5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.