Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Wish Nigeria... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Nigeria... (577 Views)

I Wish Nigeria's Election Campaigns Show So Much Patriotism As This. / I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. / Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Nigeria... by Ilaje44(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
...will be ruled by the APC, and Lagos State of Nigeria by the PDP come 2015. My reasons are according to the APC and millions of Nigerians, PDP Governments have been a waste. I want to see how the APC would be able to transform Nigeria. And I wish that the PDP takes over in Lagos, because according to the Lagos PDP and millions of Lagosians, APC in Lagos has only been an elitists government. I wish for a government of the masses for Lagos. Obanikoro, over to you. What do you think people?

(1) (Reply)

Where Are the High Way Robbers / Nigerian Aviation Minister's MBA Degree May Have Been A Forgery. / The Budget: Why Some Animals are More Equal Than Most nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.