Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed (4015 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
cheesy grin grin.........In all, you were Ur wife's first love.........? I don't get Ur post. Is it out of concern or an advice? In case U should know.......it's written on everyone's palms and easily accessible too. So, this aint new on me and I guess so many others too. Abeg, post something else, this is Ney year.
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by dejibimbo(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
unmask: and to the hypocritical men it is good to have sex with many women, but once a woman does the same, you begin your name calling.....same with the holier than thou women that see any lady that has premarital sex as a LovePeddler....well you all can kiss a donkey's arsse...... I think everybody should have realised that anybody's sexlife cannot give a picture of the person's true character
Are you sure your sexlife don't tell who you are? Please think about that again....I don't want to go religious about this, but please think again and be sincere with ursef...
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Icudkill: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
the problem is not that the ladies dont knw this simple truth;;
in reality guyz hav developed complex and utterly convincing masking techniques dat trick ladies into believing that they're loved and respected.
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by LordReed(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
chimkaire: cheesy grin grin.........In all, you were Ur wife's first love.........? I don't get Ur post. Is it out of concern or an advice? In case U should know.......it's written on everyone's palms and easily accessible too. So, this aint new on me and I guess so many others too. Abeg, post something else, this is Ney year.

I can't understand what you wrote here but if you already know what I posted good for you, it is for those who don't know.
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by chefremy(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2014
indeed
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by 190theclown: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Lord_Reed: I have often pondered this question as many of you have too and I could never come up with a sufficiently good reason till yesterday. New Year's day very early in the morning I was having a steamy session of passionate lovemaking with my wife. We were doing all sorts of styles and enjoying ourselves when it struck me, I would be extremely enraged, MAD even to find out that my wife had willing submitted herself to another man to have sex with why because in making love to me she was submitting her very self to me. It is both awesome and frightening to willingly submit yourself to someone (which is why love can be confusing at times).

So here was I with my wife beneath me, submitted and willing for me to penetrate her and I saw it all. It is a gut level reaction, simply visceral! It is like automatically looking for water when you are thirsty. No level of civilisation is going to remove that. Any woman willing to have sex is automatically submitting to the man and if that man has no feelings for you, if he simply wants to use you, believe me he will lose respect for you because you lady have submitted yourself to him on (in his mind) a whim and that means you do not have value for your dignity so why should he?

Believe me it is instinctive, he cannot control it any more than he can put off drinking water. The difference between men comes before the sex not after. If the man had respect for you and desired you for more than a sex object or simply to quench his sexual urges he won't lose that respect but if he didn't, you automatically become chattel, nothing more than a piece of commodity.

Dear ladies be very clear in you mind, sex does not make a man love you more. He should already love you or else you are selling yourself cheap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Take A Look At Oyakhilome's Two Daughters *PIX* / My Chat With My New Girlfriend On Facebook / Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.