Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

vvcc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / vvcc (2296 Views)

Hilarious! Grammatical Blunder By Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: vvcc by Polio: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
luvinhubby:
Where in the op`s post is the bull & sh.it located

STFU.
Re: vvcc by meforyou1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's administration is the best that I have seen in about 30 years. I can proudly say it anytime, anywhere. Don't like Doyin Okupe though but this is one administration in which I see peace and see rest of mind. Unlike Obasanjo's days when military invasions and political assassinations were the order of the day. This man conducted presidential and gubernatorial elections in which nobody died, which is so strange. Osun sent over 180 political thugs to Owerri, my state capital, to rig anambra elections. They were caught, jailed in police cells for a few days, and were bailed by osun govt and sent back to osogbo, nothing happened.
Obasanjo, maltreated and abandoned his first family for many years, and then slept many times his son's wife, wrote a highly inflammatory and felonious letter to the president who replied him coolly and moved on. The same nonsense obasanjo wanted to try with abacha and got jailed and wanted to be killed, except for the military high command led by abdulsalam and assisted by IBB, both that he later betrayed.
Hey, that a tyrant led and destroyed this country for 11 years doesn't make him a statesman in any way.
GEJ will rule this country till 2019 and nothing go happen. It is not all the time that obasanjo, as iyabo obasanjo said, will get his way or the highway
Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
fff
Re: vvcc by jamace(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
My annoyance with the opposition is that they are enjoying the infrastructure put in place by Jonathan, yet denying the existence of such infrastructure. Politics for Naija get as e be o. grin grin
Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Did somebody hear this?

Nigeria exports vehicles!

Another achievement from the Goodluck-led government.
Re: vvcc by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
At least there are still some honest Nigerians....@op, I thank God for you
Re: vvcc by otokx(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
There is still no electricity in UNIPORT and ALUU, the current situation of electricity supply in most parts of Port Harcourt is quite pathetic.
Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
otokx: There is still no electricity in UNIPORT and ALUU, the current situation of electricity supply in most parts of Port Harcourt is quite pathetic.
SOS to Governor Rotimi Amaechi
Re: vvcc by otokx(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
mrintellectual:
SOS to Governor Rotimi Amaechi

PHCN was sold to politicians and friends of PDP who lack the know how. Since they came on board things have gone from bad to worse. They now all claim that its sabotage or low gas supply. They are quick still to present high bills to the unsuspecting Nigerians.
Re: vvcc by simpleseyi: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
mrintellectual: I am not like some people who,for political,tribal,or religious reasons, shy away from realities and because of the worthless pittances they've received,say that the government has DONE NOTHING.

Since the emergence of democratic rule in Nigeria,things have been changing for the good of our dear nation-I mean since 1999.However for selfish reasons, some group of people have been fighting to seize power,and hence to them,Nigeria is not good AT ALL.How sincere?

Now that we have great leaders like our president,vice president,some of our governors,etc, Nigeria has been heading towards massive reforms for our general good.

May you not be partisan as you read this post.In the 2011 elections,I voted for 3 different parties.Nigeria is bigger than anyone's personal interest.

Now,to the point, Nigeria has been blessed with the duo,of Dr Goodluck Jonathan and Arch. Sambo.

I will therefore try to share with you the achievements of the Goodluck-led goverment.

Happy centenary!

Please go and find out the price of a bag of rice during Obasanjo's regime and the price as at today. Find out the price of carton of frozen foods e.g. fish, turkey, chicken during Obadanjo's regime and price as at today. Find out the price of Ijebu garri during Obadanjo's regime and price as at today. Find out the price of even sand and stones that are given to us freely during Obadanjo's regime and price as at today.

The only similarity between Obasanjo & Jonathan is that their wives both went for cosmetics surgery in Germany, one died and went to the great beyond, while the other died and resurrected on the 8th day.
Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
otokx:

PHCN was sold to politicians and friends of PDP who lack the know how. Since they came on board things have gone from bad to worse. They now all claim that its sabotage or low gas supply. They are quick still to present high bills to the unsuspecting Nigerians.
Can you mention those who bought PHCN?
Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
simpleseyi:

Please go and find out the price of a bag of rice during Obasanjo's regime and the price as at today. Find out the price of carton of frozen foods e.g. fish, turkey, chicken during Obadanjo's regime and price as at today. Find out the price of Ijebu garri during Obadanjo's regime and price as at today. Find out the price of even sand and stones that are given to us freely during Obadanjo's regime and price as at today.

The only similarity between Obasanjo & Jonathan is that their wives both went for cosmetics surgery in Germany, one died and went to the great beyond, while the other died and resurrected on the 8th day.
Honestly sir, what do you mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? / Buhari Is 72 / 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.