Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

10 Things Women Find Unattractive In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Find Unattractive In Men (627 Views)

5 Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive In Women / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Things Men Find Unattractive In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Women Find Unattractive In Men by Petraman(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
I found this online and i f felt i should share it here.
There’s nothing wrong with like sports; but, having an obsession with sports can adversely affect your dating life

Guys spend a lot of time trying to figure out what attracts women. Unfortunately a lot of them are still confused about what characteristics women find repulsive in men. You are more likely to have good relationships with the opposite sex once you understand the following 10 behaviors women find unattractive.

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Dos And Dont’s Of Commitment. / What Do I Get For Her? / The Biology Of cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.