Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Things Men Find Unattractive In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Find Unattractive In Women (11957 Views)

10 Things Men Find Unattractive In Women / 5 Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive In Women / 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You (2) (3) (4)

Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Maguy(m): 2:03am On Aug 27, 2011
1- Pretending to be interested in the same things. In the beginning this might sound like a good idea just to get in common with basic interest, but once we get to know the real you, we see right through the whole act.
2- Excessive chattering- its one thing to talk about things that are important but its another thing when you just TALK TALK TALK and don't even let him express his point of view.
3- Don't dress like a slut- Its ok to wear short skirts and low cut tops. but please only wear them if they look good on you.
4- Don't act desperate- its ok to want a man and show that you're interested. you will only make it worst if you throw your self at him, and also will lose him in the process.
5- Don't be a nag- Nagging him over every single little things he promised to do but slightly forgot will only push you away from him.

Feel free to share your views and opinions on this topic.

Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Chibyke4real: 2:27am On Aug 27, 2011
pls send more i need them
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Tosinville(m): 2:50am On Aug 27, 2011
Nigerian ladies don't do this, its for the american women who pretend to like what u love just because they're interested in u due to the way i chat with 'em online.

They can ask what is ur favorite color & u say blue then she'll say thats awesome, blue is my favorite color either.

U seems to like music, so who's ur favorite musician then i will say T.I. and she'll reply: wow! T.I. is my favorite rapper too cos i like his quotes in music. Must they pretend to like everything u love to get you?

Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by tpia5: 2:52am On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 27, 2011
Tosinville:

Nigerian ladies don't do this, its for the american women who pretend to like what u love just because they're interested in u due to the way i chat with 'em online.

They can ask what is your favorite color & u say blue then she'll say thats awesome, blue is my favorite color either.

U seems to like music, so who's your favorite musician then i will say T.I. and she'll reply: wow! T.I. is my favorite rapper too cos i like his quotes in music. Must they pretend to like everything u love to get you?

thats probably due to immaturity
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Tosinville(m): 3:00am On Aug 27, 2011
Talina

Its not immaturity but desperation to get the dude.

Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^ true. But kinda the same thing.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Maguy(m): 3:07am On Aug 27, 2011
Tosinville:

So you telling me Nigerian women don't nag about every small little issue if you don't do it or talk excessively on topics that don't even make no sense or dress too slutty and they know damn well that 50% of them look like crap in what they wear, abegi.

Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by aloyemeka2: 3:08am On Aug 27, 2011
Body odor.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Tosinville(m): 3:10am On Aug 27, 2011
American ladies are Go Get'er women lol, i like them anyway unlike these Nigerian women that sit on their dirty azzez for men to come over and do the work even when they truly admire the dude.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Tosinville(m): 3:14am On Aug 27, 2011
Maguy
Man, Nigerian women barely nag as far as i'm concern compare to american women even mrs.chima is an example on this forum.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Pweety4me(f): 3:47am On Aug 27, 2011
Ok noted.

But some guys really just bring it to themselves.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Maguy(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2011
Less talk more action
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by mazaje(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2011
Stalkers. . ."Honey where are you", "Baby who is there with you", "Baby why aren't you saying you love me is someone with you", "Baby its 10pm and you aren't at home, where are you"?. . . .Men hate stalkers. . .

Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Goldieluks: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2011
mazaje:

Stalkers. . ."Honey where are you", "Baby who is there with you", "Baby why aren't you saying you love me is someone with you", "Baby its 10pm and you aren't at home, where are you"?. . . .Men hate stalkers. . .

You call this stalking?? shocked
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Russialane(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2011
talking about nagging AMERICAN WOMEN HAVE A PHD in nagging nigerian women can tolerate us nigerian men thats why i like the nigerian woman
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Goldieluks: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2011
Russialane:

talking about nagging AMERICAN WOMEN HAVE A PHD in nagging[b] nigerian women can tolerate us nigerian men thats why i like the nigerian woman
[/b] wink wink wink

a relief, you didn't write your slogan ''rubbish'' on this one.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by chibest5(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2011
Coming around uninvited/sudden  just to check on you and when you ask she will say am just around your nhood and decide to check, pasting around and saying all kind of boring things that can make you loose temper gush.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by quinne25: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
Naija men r very annoyin,if Ʊ dnt nag Ʊ wunt get anythn 4m dem,
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by sandee575(f): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
Dont make an exhibition of your monthly period.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by 4reigningqueen: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
the real solution for nagging is silence,it has really worked for me.the one i hate is being blamed for a mistake she made. wink angry

Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
Tosinville:

They can ask what is your favorite color & u say blue then she'll say thats awesome, blue is my favorite color either.

U seems to like music, so who's your favorite musician then i will say T.I. and she'll reply: wow! T.I. is my favorite rapper too cos i like his quotes in music. Must they pretend to like everything u love to get you?

lol. right
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Nuit50: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
Most nigerian women have temperance that's why i like them more and they hardly make themselves too cheap for men.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by 27naira(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
Flashing!

why on earth will a Nigerian girl flash on my phone 3am in the morning angry
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
Mine is excessive makeups ,   damn, nowadays, it's face painting,   angry angry angry    I think women should wear makeups but it i hate excess, because there will be no incentive for them to try and look beautiful from within ( like exercising, eating healthily, drinking right amount of water etc ), they just gonna think makeup will cover up the multitudes of blemishes ,  eww. 
They then wake up very early in the morning beside you and they look like your brother,   I don't like it. 

2,  Nagging,  There used to be dis girl that will nag me for taking all the bed space and duvet to myself,  damn, even with my slender stature.  I have to admit that not every  nagging is annoying as I rather find some amusing and funny. Like a girl asking you if ''they have used game to do you''  grin grin grin

3, Job delegating,  eg  ' I have been taking the bins out , now it's your turn'. Simple jobs you yourself as a man can do without bathing a sweat, they always feel if they doing 1, you have to do 2.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Pafuri(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
BLEACHING, eeewww, embarassed angry
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by horny4u(f): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
obo_man:

Mine is excessive makeups ,   damn, nowadays, it's face painting,   angry angry angry    I think women should wear makeups but it i hate excess, because there will be no incentive for them to try and look beautiful from within ( like exercising, eating healthily, drinking right amount of water etc ), they just gonna think makeup will cover up the multitudes of blemishes ,  eww. 
They then wake up very early in the morning beside you and they look like your brother,   I don't like it. 

2,  Nagging,  There used to be dis girl that will nag me for taking all the bed space and duvet to myself,  damn, even with my slender stature.  I have to admit that not every  nagging is annoying as I rather find some amusing and funny. Like a girl asking you if ''they have used game to do you''  grin grin grin

3, Job delegating,  eg  ' I have been taking the bins out , now it's your turn'. Simple jobs you yourself as a man can do without bathing a sweat, they always feel if they doing 1, you have to do 2.

Its becos the gal is not a master delegator , ah na me they born to do all the work ?

What about when you take the bin out and she lands u a wet kiss with honey, its a turn on when you take the bin out without me asking, thats why i am glad i married you.

or

Sweetie would you take the bin out so i can rush down to the salon to get that oleku hairstyle you love, tonight gasto be hot, with a wink and kiss of cos,

to catch monkey na skill , i cannot do all the house work bo, i gasto delegate with a promise of my power tonight wink kiss
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
4, They can't make their minds up, indecision,  undecided undecided undecided     ,  Ask a girl, ' Do you like him'? she goes, ' I don't know but I think he has nice eyes though'.  grin grin, Biatch make your furking mind up, haha,  On this, I will encourage men to be more assertive on women. Instead of saying, ' Can we go for dinner', tell her, ' try get ready for 7pm 2morow, we going for dinner', loool,   Instead of saying, 'Can I have your number', say ' come here, what's your number'? lol,
Don't get me wrong, i'm not implying impoliteness but there can be a little bit of humour in being rugged to her. She might be charmed by it.

Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
Things i find unattractive in Women! Huh?!

Anyway Poster not evry race of women are in same line of sillyness. . .the way a Nigerian Woman get to freak out the partner aint the way an American woman would!

In American Women - I hate their Nags, intimate appeal and Preferances [hell of a trauma]

In a british Lady - I hate their low-self Esteem!

In a Russian Lady - I hate their gloomy and doomy nature!

In a Spanish/Italian/French Lady - I hate their rage when they spot u wiv another lady!

In an Asian Lady - I hate their bad English and chummy Asx!

In a Nigerian Lady - Hmmm. . .i fink i hate 95% of evrything bout them! [My wife is jxt different] wink
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Russialane(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
how you take no all these CAN YOU PROVE IT ,
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Russianlane, Lets say as a Journalist which i am, ve been doing great to get the best in diversed attitudenal xhurbberance n appealz of Women in Planet Earth! Happy?! undecided
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by ronkebp(f): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
AM not trying to start trouble, but there are more things in men i find unattractive especially the '' i am a good man' attitude'' and ''the best man for you'', when in reality they are beasts.

How Many Round Is Your Highest So Far? / Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics / "Big Joystick Is Life" — Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits