Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (36886 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Goodluck's Snipers' List - Nasir El-Rufai / Your Views On GEJ's 7am National Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Jidefido(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
all of you are attacking el-rufai. i am not holding briefs for anybody but we should all look at his statement and find out whether its true or not. these people have more information than we do. OBJ raised it in his letter that GEJ is raising 1,000 snipers for elections. as a former president, we must accept that he receives regular security reports and he is a military man. el-rufai cant just come out and make such accusations, he must have his reasons and must have seen the signs. we shouldnt say cos he must ve done some pretty bad things in the past he cant tell us what i happening. there are 2 things involved, is either he is saying the truth or he is lying. on a personal note, i believe something is going on. it might not be GEJ, it could be elements within his government who are planning such.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by davesndy: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
What I can see from all these things is that the office of the president no longer holds any respect. If Apc should win in 2015 (which is very unlikely with the very childish way they are acting) it won't change. Any cretin will still come out and make idiotic allegations and ppl will still call the president useless names. Little wonder we no longer have respect even amongst small African nations

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by wogorparadise: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: Attention seeking at it's finest
imaginary list that exist only in their heads
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by darne(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
And Anybody who`s name is on the list has the right to state this publicly !!! --- None of you guyz on here really understand what is going on in the Government so i suggest you all calm down and see where all this is going. #Shikenah ! wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by tomasi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
lousy fellow. When Yar Adua took over your name was not on any snipers list and you went on exile but now your name is number 7 on Jonathans list and you chose to stay. Thank God for the kind of President we have, armed robber suppose don kill you. Ngbada..

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
how do dolts like these get to say libelous and treason-filled rubbish without getting arrested.. how
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by aventura: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko:

You can make your point without name-calling and silly references:

Meanwhile, El-rufai didn't make the initial accusation; he's just being sarcastic over an accusation made by someone else.

Don't be so blinded with rage that you fail to read between the lines.
Did el rufai tell you that he was joking or are you his spokesman.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by MORNDEW(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Y d insult on dis man nd dose of u calin SSS was he d one who opened d can of worms hv dey arrested OBJ seems most of u dnt undastand simple logic. Dis guy 4 d records is one of d most inteligent Nigerian dat we hv. Am nt suportin him bt do u tink i dnt beliv Obj wen he said wht he said only fools wil nt beliv. Shebi som1 told us he has no shoe nd i voted him. Yet i cant stil afford shoes wen he nw uses all his shoes to match oda politicians nd walk into dinning room wit corruption.

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Truckpusher(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
The more they keep ganging up against GEJ the more i'm beginning to think that GEJ is on a right cause.
Why would all the corrupt and past leaders that never did well for Nigeria despite having been in a position to effect changes be fighting one single man?
Is it that GEJ refused to make popular policies that'll put money in their pocket and impoverished Nigerians or they simply hate him over nothing though time will tell us the truth.

Let them gang up, but the man whose hand God himself has made strong no man can twist.

GEJ fire down Nigerians are beginning to know their enemies unless for those that has forgotten their history or has deliberately decided to remain blind.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by IYANGBALI: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
prophylaxis: Amaechi has immunity, el rufia doesn't. So he shld be picked up by d security agencies to defend his allegation
he can't be picked nor prosecuted gej is nobody,s name
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by JANK23H(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
APC(All Political Clowns).They are all contradicting themselves,first Amechi says he is No.1 on the list,now El-rufai says its Buhari.I pity the gullible Nigerians who think these are sort of people to bring change.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by IYANGBALI: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
voltron: how do dolts like these get to say libelous and treason-filled rubbish without getting arrested.. how
arrested for what?
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Solowande(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Garri the 1st: This guy talks too much. He will end up being a liability to APC.....
HE IS ALREADY A LIABILITY 2 DEM
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Cotton(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: All I see is 'sarcasm' in the tweet! He didn't take it that serious and I suspect he was just trying to throw a joke.

We too dey take things serious shaa.

I agree with you. It is amazing how so many people cannot differentiate. Why are they taking it so seriously?
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:
Rufai should give us facts and empirical evidence to back this cataclysmic claim or risk been incarcerated for his mendacious scurrility.
patrick in the making. however, pictures of mendacious or forget it. grin
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:
Rufai should give us facts and empirical evidence to back this cataclysmic claim or risk been incarcerated for his mendacious scurrility.
patrick in the making. however, pictures of mendacious or forget it.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
IYA NGBALI: arrested for what?
treasonous and libelous defamatory and hate incitement talk
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by TechWalker007: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
I just realized today that GEJ is growing in support by the actions of the recent open letter folks and comments of others like ElRufai who are now confirmed sadistic fellows.
They have long stopped the fight against pdp, it's a fight against GEJ for the sole reason of returning power to a particular region.

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by MORNDEW(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Why d insult on dis man, nd dose of u calin SSS was he d one who opened d can of worms hv dey arrested OBJ seems most of u dnt undastand simple logic. Dis guy 4 d records is one of d most inteligent Nigerian dat we hv. Am nt suportin him bt do u tink i dnt beliv Obj wen he said wht he said only fools wil nt beliv. Shebi som1 told us he has no shoe nd i voted him. Yet i cant stil afford shoes wen he nw uses all his shoes to match oda politicians nd walk into dinning room wit corruption.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by TechWalker007: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
MORN DEW: Why d insult on dis man, nd dose of u calin SSS was he d one who opened d can of worms hv dey arrested OBJ seems most of u dnt undastand simple logic. Dis guy 4 d records is one of d most inteligent Nigerian dat we hv. Am nt suportin him bt do u tink i dnt beliv Obj wen he said wht he said only fools wil nt beliv. Shebi som1 told us he has no shoe nd i voted him. Yet i cant stil afford shoes wen he nw uses all his shoes to match oda politicians nd walk into dinning room wit corruption.

You must be a joker.
El rufai is one of the most silly Nigerians ever.
His utterances are detrimental to APC and are even instigating others against the North.
You forget he was the same person who said openly that Behari is not electable when he was in OBJ's government.
He turned back and is eating his words, I don't know how much shame he has about that.
He talks without reasoning, you can't tell me he's intelligent. Intelligence is more expressed in silence. How many times have you seen Fashola or Oshiomole talk like El Rufai or Amaechi?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Jide fido: all of you are attacking el-rufai. i am not holding briefs for anybody but we should all look at his statement and find out whether its true or not. these people have more information than we do. OBJ raised it in his letter that GEJ is raising 1,000 snipers for elections. as a former president, we must accept that he receives regular security reports and he is a military man. el-rufai cant just come out and make such accusations, he must have his reasons and must have seen the signs. we shouldnt say cos he must ve done some pretty bad things in the past he cant tell us what i happening. there are 2 things involved, is either he is saying the truth or he is lying. on a personal note, i believe something is going on. it might not be GEJ, it could be elements within his government who are planning such.
you now know that this people have more information than we do because it involves GEJ abi, but when obanikoro said fashola bullet proof cars are costly than the ones stella bought, you were one of those people shouting "where is the evidence" bro, quite hypocrisy jor.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Libkid(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Raggedy_Ann:

Finally we're getting somewhere! What are they all waiting for? Amaechi shouldn't wait to be invited, let him quickly volunteer the damning information and APC wouldn't have to further break their heads over Jonathan's looming impeachment.
u are xo dumb by believing a word 4rm a saddist that has nofin to offer
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by TechWalker007: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Truckpusher: The more they keep ganging up against GEJ the more i'm beginning to think that GEJ is on a right cause.
Why would all the corrupt and past leaders that never did well for Nigeria despite having been in a position to effect changes be fighting one single man?
Is it that GEJ refused to make popular policies that'll put money in their pocket and impoverished Nigerians or they simply hate him over nothing though time will tell us the truth.

Let them gang up, but the man whose hand God himself has made strong no man can twist.

GEJ fire down Nigerians are beginning to know their enemies unless for those that has forgotten their history or has deliberately decided to remain blind.

True words.
ps: are you the same Truckpusher in 234next.com few years back?
And by the way, what happened to NEXT?

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Panshow(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
This man is suffering from Delusion of grandeur.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by IYANGBALI: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
voltron:
treasonous and libelous defamatory and hate incitement talk
don't be ridiculous
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by chairman: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
If only those rooting for these persons can see through thew,
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Wininlight(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
El Rufai needs urgent medical attention. His statement reveals the height of stupidity imbeded in his blood stream.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Donbabaj: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Its a pity that some people dont seems to understand Critical Reasoning!

El Rufai is actually making jest of the letter wriiten to GEJ by OBJ, what he's simply saying that GEJ wants to hit him with snipers that until he gets Tinubu, Buhari and the likes then will he be able to get him which of course is not possible,

Please read meaning to words before jumping to conclusion

2 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Truckpusher: The more they keep ganging up against GEJ the more i'm beginning to think that GEJ is on a right cause.

U r one really blind Nigeria 'person' or u r Ijaw.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Wininlight(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
He shud be arressted with immediate effect to provide nigerians with the list. The anger of a he goat wont stop the owner from selling it....... El Rufai go n kiss transformer.........GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nashoji: you now know that this people have more information than we do because it involves GEJ abi, but when obanikoro said fashola bullet proof cars are costly than the ones stella bought, you were one of those people shouting "where is the evidence" bro, quite hypocrisy jor.
Even Fashola's private jet can never be as costly as Oduah's hyperinflated cars.Na only u be koro fool.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Fitzy4real(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Expensive joke...
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wininlight: He shud be arressted with immediate effect to provide nigerians with the list. The anger of a he goat wont stop the owner from selling it....... El Rufai go n kiss transformer.........GEJ till 2019
Arrest everyone on this list then.MUMU.Clueless,shoeless strategy.OBJ should go to NHRC in mock handcuffs,GEJ must be defeated,Pdp must be defeated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report / Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.