Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (36885 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Goodluck's Snipers' List - Nasir El-Rufai / Your Views On GEJ's 7am National Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
@voltron,Your other fingers are pointing at you. As silly as gej.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
defbond1:

On a light note: He's wearing a big shoe. He'd better be able to get his free kicks in the net like Ronaldo otherwise he will be substituted before the match finishes

Jokers!

I'm wondering now, if this a political smear campaign against GEJs govt. (Not that I like GEJ). Public declaration of a sniper list! Ha...And the public are trading insults. The police are busy doing their thing...
And the ordinary Nigerans are as usual the happy spectators...when they ought to be match officials!

Nigerians don't be fooled by these politicians. It's all games. El Rufai is as corrupt as GEJ. IBB as OBJ, Oduah as Fashola. Amaechi as Tinubu. You can complete the list.
What you need to do is demand your rights! Stand for justice. Hold them responsible for the future of Nigeria

WILL YOU SHUT UP? He comes here to impugn Fashola and wants people to ignore a sniper's list.You're a fool.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
GEJ pls compose a list,I want you to be uprooted before you divide the country further.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Prodigalson1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
bcomputer101: EL_Rufai,
Please where is the list?

I beg help me check if my name dey there!

E get d kain thunder wey go fire this man. I mean Heavy one
guy probably ur name dey among d top five on the list.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Wininlight(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Pasyj yu r as foolish as yur Oga- Hel-Rufai. By 2015 yu'l certainly be hungry. Meanwhile i call for El Fufai's arrest, let him explain to nigerians where he saw the list and who made it ..........GEJ till 2019 haters get lost!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by dinggle: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Two things!
1. Sniper list is meant to incite the military to a coup.
2. F.G's interference in Rivers State politics and governor forum created room for the list to be developed in the minds of the aggrieved.
I'm however certain any coup will result in a war! because the Ijaws will resist and the Igbos might use the opportunity to resurrect their struggle. The Yorubas might equally awaken Oduduwa, that is if they don't allow the hausas to fool them as in the past.
Boko Haram has proven that the Nigerian Military is not what we imagine in our minds.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by BabaOlowo: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chei, Obj name no dey first eleven, how him manage escape?
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by castrokins(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
A Man Who's Asking For Change Should Be A Lot More Responsible And Maintain Decorum In Public Than El Rufai Is Currently. What Has Come Over Nigeria Supposed Leaders? They're Always Out To Incite People Against Themselves. #Pathetic

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by meforyou1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Why train 1,000 snipers when only 1 or 2 are enough to finish the clowns? Afterall prominent people in APC are not more than 10 or 20.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by richyoneal(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
lwkmd grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by arms90: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
One_Naira:

Are you serious? Seriously? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It is official Amaechi is on the same level with FFK and El-Rufai. SMH, he had such potential. SMH
The attention seeking is pathetic and desperate. SMH.
ryt man online rash man 4 real
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by IYANGBALI: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
BabaOlowo: Chei, Obj name no dey first eleven, how him manage escape?
obj na death in person

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by cuteboy2: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
OK. Thanks for letting us know.
Please let's clap for this attention seeking nitwit cool cool

Next tweet plz.

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
In Phyno's vioice, El rufai 'onye ara'....rib'e Nsi ebe ahu.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by eightsin(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Who ever wants to die shld die. If any war start I'm leaving dis country. I aint dying for no nigeria
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Arewaswagga: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: Attention seeking at it's finest

mister, u'v indeed said it all. Shikenan!
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Adetula1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Jide fido: all of you are attacking el-rufai. i am not holding briefs for anybody but we should all look at his statement and find out whether its true or not. these people have more information than we do. OBJ raised it in his letter that GEJ is raising 1,000 snipers for elections. as a former president, we must accept that he receives regular security reports and he is a military man. el-rufai cant just come out and make such accusations, he must have his reasons and must have seen the signs. we shouldnt say cos he must ve done some pretty bad things in the past he cant tell us what i happening. there are 2 things involved, is either he is saying the truth or he is lying. on a personal note, i believe something is going on. it might not be GEJ, it could be elements within his government who are planning such.
shut up! GEJ in his response asked them for proof and till now nothing to backup OBJ's claims of training snipers,only for this midget that sold FCT lands to his unborn children saying he's no 7.today is just 3rd of january and APC is already looking for ways keep the country busy with false news.pls we need proves.Lol ,do the president need snipper to eliminate El-rufai? I think a good dog will do.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Consultville(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
These people are real Nollywood actors
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by chucky234(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Raggedy_Ann: This is now very serious, Amaechi and El-Rufai have evidently seen this list. They should be picked up to furnish the SSS with the necessary information to get to the bottom of this. ASAP.
And who controls the SSS/DSS ? The oga of the snipers I guess, abeg leave matter for Mathias.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by oluxy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Let him die, who cares..
Let all those bastards diesn who care.
Having looted 9ja resources, and now time to pay for it, their all voicing out.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by qtx(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
soe: read the tweet below where Mallam Nasir El-rufai says:
what concerns GEj with a midget seeking to be noticed. a controversial little dev.il grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by oluxy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Let him die, who cares..
Let all those bastards die who care.
Having looted 9ja resources, and now time to pay for it, their all voicing out.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by qtx(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adetula1: shut up! GEJ in his response asked them for proof and till now nothing to backup OBJ's claims of training snipers,only for this midget that sold FCT lands to his unborn children saying he's no 7.today is just 3rd of january and APC is already looking for ways keep the country busy with false news.pls we need proves.Lol ,do the president need snipper to eliminate El-rufai? I think a good dog will do.

bros u de gbono fele fele o. take am easy with d midget na. lol grin
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by daprincel(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
undecideddis el-rufai chop shiken yansh wen he small ni?

Btw.................Make em show us d list naundecided
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by emmyoha87(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: All I see is 'sarcasm' in the tweet! He didn't take it that serious and I suspect he was just trying to throw a joke.

We too dey take things serious shaa.

He just accused The President of attempted murder, pls don't call it a joke!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by klax(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
ItsnowIknow El-Rufai is mad and seriously need help. Who a hell are you that GEJ will think of killing you you idiot called El Rufai
This man is really really and really mad.

Was is it not this same El Rufai I met in recently in secret place not lnown he can not disguise and was negotiating for.........................................let me not talk because he might say Iam GEJ guys which I'll never be but I caught you red handed let El Rufai read this post then he will remeber the night I was talking about just a few weeks ago. You think you can fool us you area joker you are worst more than Gej.

Anyway if even your name is No.7 On the hit list as you said bro El Rufai who cares whem a man has no control over his mouth if being slapped by a small boy no sin in that . I diot pretender.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
emmyoha87:

He just accused The President of attempted murder, pls don't call it a joke!!!

If tomorrow an Enemy of El-Rufai decides to use this careless talk to assassinate him, clueless and gullible Nigerians with exploitative opportunists like APC will point fingers at GEJ..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Validated: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
soe: read the tweet below where Mallam Nasir El-rufai says:

7 is the best number to start from
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by DrDoGood1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nasir ElR, the list has been reshuffle and you are No.1 now so start to worry now. Attention seeker.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by chairman: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Donbabaj: Its a pity that some people dont seems to understand Critical Reasoning!

El Rufai is actually making jest of the letter wriiten to GEJ by OBJ, what he's simply saying that GEJ wants to hit him with snipers that until he gets Tinubu, Buhari and the likes then will he be able to get him which of course is not possible,

Please read meaning to words before jumping to conclusion
just your thought bros. You don't have to make it ours

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Fadenitan(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
This el rufia and amarchi no be man,all dis baby cry is a sign of deep fear of d unknow.Pls stop crying you don‘t have political value.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by mafioso47(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:
Rufai should give us facts and empirical evidence to back this cataclysmic claim or risk been incarcerated for his mendacious scurrility.
this must be a student of Hon. Patrick heehee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari / Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.