Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Rape In Marriage? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape In Marriage? (6464 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / African China Arrested For Rape In London? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Nwam. kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

that makes you a horn dog. tongue
Nwam. kiss kiss kiss
not really.  only a criminal punishes with sex.  even the bible says don't do it.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2008
ibkaye:

kiss kiss kiss
gays! i mean, lesbians!

William J. Hetherington has been incarcerated in Michigan prisons for more than 20 years for having sex with his wife Linda. In 1986, he became the first man in Genesee County convicted of the new Michigan crime called spousal rape.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by shuppie(f): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2008
lol,
Re: Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

gays! i mean, lesbians!
gbenu a dake jor  tongue
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

gays! i mean, lesbians!
So sad to see what lack of sex can do to a man undecided

HCH3COO:

not really.  only a criminal punishes with sex.  even the bible says don't do it.
Do i look like a woman who would do such a thing?
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2008
ori eyin mejeji ti yi.

onyi,ibuk, what would you do if your husband doesn't sleep with you for a year
Re: Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

ori eyin mejeji ti yi.

would not be very happy about it, probably begin to get very insecure etc, confront him.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

So sad to see what lack of sex can do to a man undecided

HCH3COO:

ori eyin mejeji ti yi.

shocked shocked they will commit/end up raping a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

wouldn't matter. he wouldn't be able to last. i give him a week and he will come crawling back.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2008
dreeldee:

shocked shocked they will commit end up raping a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahahahaha  grin  grin  grin  grin

onyinye2:

lipsrsealed
yes
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

lipsrsealed
yes

dreeldee:

Ahh come on now. i would never use sex as a bribe or punishment. . . . .
Re: Rape In Marriage? by Sisikill: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2008
YES!

A Man who says he does not know when rape is rape. . . is a liar. This is not the first time they're having sex, he knows how she responds. If she isn't responding the same way . . after saying NO and he even used some tiny measure of power to hold her down - IT IS RAPE.

Quick Question - How can a anyone enjoy sex if their partner is unresponsive? Abi am I Naive or something?
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2008
Sisikill:

YES!

A Man who says he does not know when rape is rape. . . is a liar. This is not the first time they're having sex, he knows how she responds. If she isn't responding the same way . . after saying NO and he even used some tiny measure of power to hold her down - IT IS RAPE.

Quick Question - How can a anyone enjoy sex if their partner is unresponsive? Abi am I Naive or something?
well, by law, if you pound it once more after she says no you can be charged with rape, i think.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
Sisikill:

I wish I knew
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2008
Sisikill:

Ask all the men who are serial rapist and those who have raped.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2008
Sisikill:

YES!

when you hit the spot after much grinding, i bet shez gonnaA respond, trust me wink wink grin grin
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2008
Years later, a completely unsolicited letter was sent to the parole board by Melissa Anne Suchy, who had been employed by Linda as a babysitter. Suchy's letter is hearsay, but it has the ring of authenticity.

Suchy wrote that Linda told her she made up the story about rape because she was then pregnant with the baby of her boyfriend, and he pushed her to press rape charges, saying that she would have to "get rid of Hetherington or he wouldn't take care of the baby."
http://www.eagleforum.org/column/2006/feb06/06-02-08.html
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2008
dreeldee:

when you hit the spot after much grinding, i bet shez gonnaA respond, trust me wink wink grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin say yes to mm yah
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Ask all the men who are serial rapist and those who have raped.

ask Rino n co lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin jk grin cheesy
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2008
dreeldee:

That is just sick. when a woman is being raped, i doubt she will feel any pleasure at all.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2008
when he makes her reach ecstasy, she would become the rapist lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2008
dreeldee:

is she not allowed to agreed to it before then?
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

I guess not.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/07/30/national/main565870.shtml
(AP) A new rape law in Illinois attempts to clarify the issue of consent by emphasizing that people can change their mind while having sex.

Under the law, if someone says "no" at any time the other person must stop or it becomes rape. The National Crime Victim Law Institute said it believed the law is the first of its kind in the country.

Lyn Schollett, general counsel for the Illinois Coalition Against Sexual Assault, said the law was important to make it clear to victims, offenders, prosecutors and juries that people have the right to halt sexual activity at any time.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by idupaul: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2008
hat is just sick. when a woman is being raped, i doubt she will feel any pleasure at all.

u will neva know u willl neva know, will u?
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2008
idupaul:

u will never know u willl never know, will u?
I'm going to plead the fifth.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

the question was actually when shez unresponsive so undecided

@HCH that law sure is crazy n funny cheesy cheesy grin grin halt at any time? Dang!
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2008
dreeldee:

@HCH that law sure is crazy n funny cheesy cheesy grin grin halt at any time? Dang!
lol, yeah. imagine i'm hitting it right, and she says mmmhh baby stop, just when i'm about to nutt, but i can't stop because it's about that time, if she has it on tape i guess i'm going to jail.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2008
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2008
dreeldee:

shouldnt it be something two people agree to? How is it different from sleeping with a dead person?
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
agreed but i only answered the question " Quick Question - How can a anyone enjoy sex if their partner is unresponsive? Abi am I Naive or something?

it's diff from sleeping with dead people because, they don't feel no pleasure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NURTW Clash In Ibadan: 20 Dead, 33 Injured, 25 Arrested / New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) / Lady Called Soldier To Beat A Neighbor And They Mistakenly Kills Her Sister (Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.