Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Rape In Marriage? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape In Marriage? (6463 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / African China Arrested For Rape In London? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape In Marriage? by rampant(f): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2008
shuppie:

of course marriage is a give and take thing, that is why if a man and a woman are in tune with each other, understand each others lows and highs, then am sure they would always come up tops of whatever issues they might be facing,

of course there re times a woman feels less excited, but not throughout the month, and not all round the months, what does the wife think will happen eventually if she keeps turning the husband away, if some men can't bring themselves to force their woman to open up, then they might be forced to look outside. is looking outside a better option the wife can bear

as d man shouldnt he sit his wife down and even try to find out why d sudden change of mood?for a woman to avoid u for one whole month and u both r in d same house,dont u think sthg is defintely wrong

if d man cant sit her down and thrash d issue wt her by trying to find out wat exactly is going on, then he should go rot wt d devil in hell
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2008
what the Bleep does fixing problems have to do with keeping the pussy shut?  if something's bugging you, open your mouth like a grown ass woman, tell your man and attempt to work it out with him.  don't just keep quiet locking the pussy because you're angry.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

It says alot about a man when he senses that something is "wrong" with his wife and instead of him putting efforts in trying to find out what and rectifying it, he decides to just go outside instead.

Good thing I was raised in a home where men didnt reason like mentally damaged monkeys thus I expect better.

KarmaMod:

You whining is worse than a female on her period.
han han shocked shocked shocked your mouth eh omo ekiti to bun yon nawaho i wonder what part you come from sha undecided

rampant:

grin grin grin grin abeg leave me joooo,make i dey find trouble dey go grin grin grin

change that thing now i say before trouble starts pursuing you angry angry angry angry
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

what the Bleep does fixing problems have to do with keeping the pussy shut?  if something's bugging you, open your mouth like a grown ass woman, tell your man and attempt to work it out with him.  don't just keep quiet locking the pussy because you're angry.
You are so insensitive that it is literally scary. You could care less about what is going on with your wife as long as she is there as your sex medicine. is it food, water, or shelter? no.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by rampant(f): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

ever been in a situation that is tougher than u,and then u don't know what to do,people to talk to,who to confide in ?if u have then u will understand that sm probs needs to be forced out( not rape) from the womans mouth for her to open up to u
Re: Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ topic

Na woman get the shop and she has the right to lock it any time she wants.

Wetin? Where you go forcefully enter person shop wey them nor go arrest you?

Depriving her of her goods (dignity) and denying her respect must give you at least life imprisonment! tongue
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2008
okay so basically you're both saying anytime my wife says no when i want to hit it, i should ask her why she's angry, because there has to be something wrong?  husbands are not certified psychologists you know.  

by the way, i dont' support marital rape. would never do something like that.  i would rather divorce my wife over such.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2008
Seems like acd has forgotten the many times when husbands are frustrated and annoyed over things and the women is the one following him around begging him to tell her what's going on
Re: Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

okay so basically you're both saying anytime my wife says no when i want to hit it, i should ask her why she's angry, because there has to be something wrong? husbands are not certified psychologists you know.

by the way, i don't' support marital rape. would never do something like that. i would rather divorce my wife over such.

Sex na need. She might not just need it!
Re: Rape In Marriage? by rampant(f): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

okay so basically you're both saying [b]anytime [/b]my wife says no when i want to hit it, i should ask her why she's angry, because there has to be something wrong?  husbands are not certified psychologists you know.  

by the way, i don't' support marital rape. would never do something like that.  i would rather divorce my wife over such.

sighs
 the topic is talking about if she refuses u for a month or more undecided

and yes weneva a woman refuses u ,the first thing that comes out of a mans mouth is

"whats wrong"  so you're already asking
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

okay so basically you're both saying anytime my wife says no when i want to hit it, i should ask her why she's angry, because there has to be something wrong?  husbands are not certified psychologists you know.  

by the way, i don't' support marital rape. would never do something like that.  i would rather divorce my wife over such.
Divorce your wife over sex? Water boy, you are showing your true colors. Your wife is not your SEX MEDICINE. she has things to do throughout the day. And God forbid the woman is tired at the end of the day and just wants to freaking sleep. Must she be constantly in the mood? I mean shadang, give her a break. Just because she won't let you "hit it" doesn't mean she is angry just tired. Gawd how sometimes i just don't just don't understand what sex has a hold on you men.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2008
rampant:

sighs
 the topic is talking about if she refuses u for a month or more undecided

and yes weneva a woman is refuses u ,the first thing that comes to a mans mouth is

"whats wrong"  so you're already asking
oh hell no.  if she refuses me for a month there has to be something wrong somewhere.   believe me, if after two weeks i notice she's gone a complee 180, I will ask her what's wrong.  do the best I can to understand the reason for her unusual behavior.  if she continue to keep moot, what's a man to do?  at some point she must let me know. can't read minds ya kno.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Divorce your wife over sex? Water boy, you are showing your true colors. Your wife is not your SEX MEDICINE. she has things to do throughout the day. And God forbid the woman is tired at the end of the day and just wants to freaking sleep. Must she be constantly in the mood? I mean shadang, give her a break. Just because she won't let you "hit it" doesn't mean she is angry just tired. Gawd how sometimes i just don't just don't understand what sex has a hold on you men.
biko! ogni? sex is grounds for divorce abeg, you just don't understand. who said constantly in the mood? i said a woman who deprives her husband of sex. that's a cruel woman. you women say men are dogs, but even if we are we don't demand it 24/7.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2008
If she is refusing you sex for a month or so and has no good reason for it, fair enough something is not right

BUT

If, once in a while, she refuses you sex because of tiredness, not in the mood, basically she a sincerely good reason for the refusal, free the woman abeg

embarassed embarassed
Re: Rape In Marriage? by rampant(f): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

oh hell no.  if she refuses me for a month there has to be something wrong somewhere.   believe me, if after two weeks i notice she's gone a complee 180, I will ask her what's wrong.  do the best I can to understand the reason for her unusual behavior.  if she continue to keep moot, what's a man to do?  at some point she must let me know. can't read minds ya kno.

she doesnt even have to refuse u for a month b4 u ask her wat d matter is

lets look at it dis way,wen a man is in d mood for sex,and in dire need of it,he goes to the wife and then tries to initiate d whole thing,and then d woman says "sweetheart im not in d mood" the very first question d mans asks almost immeidately is  "honey wats wrong"  has he not asked ?
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

Seems like acd has forgotten the many times when husbands are frustrated and annoyed over things and the women is the one following him around begging him to tell her what's going on
i did not forget. it's bad both ways.  with some delicious food the man will confess.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2008
the "No sex" slogan is a legal ground for divorce in any marriage, mind you i don't mean i can divorce my wife because of that
Re: Rape In Marriage? by shuppie(f): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Shuppie you are not making sense. A real man won't look outside the marriage. A Hot little boy will.
[quote][/quote]

@onyinye u dont need to tell me that am not making sense before u could get ur point across, at least i didn't attack u at all, we all live in this world, there are men and there re men, a real man will always stand  by his woman, and their re men that would rather than rape their wives will look outside for pleasure, there re women that re married to such men, this is real world, and these things re happening everyday,
Re: Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2008
Abeg e. Onyinye stop this hypocrisy. Your wife is not your sex medicine but your husband is abi?

Why can't they expect the same things we demand from them?

Tell me, if your husband denies you sex for a week,will you be here saying: "he is not my sex machine so everything goes".

A spouse has duties and sex is one. If you don't want such responsibility don't get married and don't get upset when he cheats on you.

Haba! Frigid women should stay off marriage.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
Im see why some women use sex as a bribe and as a punishment. This guy will divorce her just because of it.
HCH3COO:

biko! ogni?  sex is grounds for divorce abeg, you just don't understand.  who said constantly in the mood?  i said a woman who deprives her husband of sex.  that's a cruel woman.  you women say men are dogs, but even if we are we don't demand it 24/7.
Is it FOOD, WATER,NOR SHELTER?? nope. But if you are in addicting need of it and your wife won't give it to you, ASK her why. don't get all upset.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
rampant:

she doesnt even have to refuse u for a month before u ask her what d matter is

lets look at it this way,when a man is in d mood for sex,and in dire need of it,he goes to the wife and then tries to initiate d whole thing,and then d woman says "sweetheart im not in d mood" the very first question d mans asks almost immeidately is  "honey wats wrong" has he not asked ?
yes he has asked.  if she doesn't tell him what's wrong, what else do you expect him to do?  prostrate

for example, if she refuses you sex for a woman, always saying "i'm just tired baby", "i'm tired" .  for a whole month.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

i did not forget. it's bad both ways. with some delicious food the man will confess.

Not really. He can gooble the food and still go on with his moody sef. Dont make excuses.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
@michelin now that makes so much sense wink
Re: Rape In Marriage? by Sisikill: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ HCH
Unlike men, women are not emotionally detached about sex. Men are able to compartmentalize aspects of their lives. . . That's why they can say thing like "Yeah, I slept with her but it's you I love". Women are not built that way, you can't call your girl names, treat her unkindly and then expect her to open the gateway to paradise without so much as a a token. You can't dismiss her needs, her wants or look down on something she's interested in then expect a warm reception when you want some.

Honestly, jokes apart. . . Why is it so hard for guys to understand that it being nice and considerate is all a woman asks? Something as simple as "Honey, you look nice today or did you do something to your hair" will touch her than expensive crap because it shows you are aware of her. It's not rocket science for goodness, sakes.

I guess it is true, Men are from Mars and Women from Venus.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm see why some women use sex as a bribe and as a punishment. This guy will divorce her just because of it. Is it FOOD, WATER,NOR SHELTER?? nope. But if you are in addicting need of it and your wife won't give it to you, ASK her why. don't get all upset.

When you are hungry you eat.
When you are thirsty you drink.
When you are cold you get into your house.
When you are Hot you fu-ck.

So what, must it be a vital need before it's considered important? Tell me why do you need love from your husband/boyfriend/friend? You go die if you nor get am?
Re: Rape In Marriage? by rampant(f): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2008
a woman dat has been satisfying her husband ,giving it to him almost anytime he wants it,suddenly changes and avoids sex wt him for a whole month and u as d man think there is nothing wrong?
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2008
michelin89:

Abeg e. Onyinye stop this hypocrisy. Your wife is not your sex medicine but your husband is abi?

Tell me, if your husband denies you sex for a week,will you be here saying: "he is not my sex machine so everything goes".

A spouse has duties and sex is one. If you don't want such responsibility don't get married and don't get upset when he cheats on you.

Oka if my husband denies me sex, i will ask him why. i won't go out and start searching for another man to fix that problem. I have no problem satisfying my husband's need,GOT DANG i get tired too you know. There will be days that i just rather cuddle then be banged. SHEISH!!!! it is not like freaking food or water.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2008
michelin while I agree with you, I think if a wife isnt giving it up, ask her what's going on and actually rectify the issue. Dont just jump on her in her sleep and expect everything to be fine. That's all it is

all these other people yarning sex is not food, Im not part of that one o.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2008
Sex is an IMPORTANT part of marriage.

Those who use it as a 'weapon' e.g deprive their spouse for 'punishment' or 'bribery' are just being immature  embarassed

That being said, both spouses should understand each other.

Sometimes, one of them may be in the mood whilst the other is not, try to simpathise with them as long as they don't to it constantly.

Men and Women, DO NOT TAKE THE PISS AND DEPRIVE YOUR SPOUSE ON PURPOSE, that is just selfish  embarassed

Hehehehe, ps, guys, maybe you just aint 'doing her right' and that is why she is constantly reluctant grin grin

JK grin
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2008
michelin89:

kiss  kiss

onyinye2:

I'm see why some women use sex as a bribe and as a punishment. This guy will divorce her just because of it. Is it FOOD, WATER,NOR SHELTER?? nope. But if you are in addicting need of it and your wife won't give it to you, ASK her why. don't get all upset.
It's not a matter of addiction.  Something is wrong if you refuse to let your husband release some semen without letting him know what he has done wrong.  Even the elders in the village will tell you that's how ti works.   They will convince the man to look outside.  It's a delicate matter.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by shuppie(f): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2008
if a man is sensitive enough , then he would know that all is not well with his wife. then it is left for him to soothe her and see what the problems re, it is so simple,
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2008
KarmaMod:

michelin while I agree with you, I think if a wife isnt giving it up, ask her what's going on and actually rectify the issue. Dont just jump on her in her sleep and expect everything to be fine. That's all it is

all these other people yarning sex is not food, I'm not part of that one o.

confession don start oya begin talk grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

what after asking her and she still insists on the same reason " i'm not just in the mood" what do you expect the man to do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) / NDLEA Seizes 179.102 Kilogrammes Of Illicit Drugs In Ebonyi / NURTW Clash In Ibadan: 20 Dead, 33 Injured, 25 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.