Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Rape In Marriage? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape In Marriage? (6462 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / African China Arrested For Rape In London? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2008
and who says this sleeping wife is feeling pleasure?

why cant you people accept the fact that not all women are the same?
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

why can't you people accept the fact that not all women are the same

Because they can't. all women act the same. feel the same sexual pleasure. utter rubbish.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by shuppie(f): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2008
why did she get married when she knew she wouldn't be fullfulling her marital duties to the husband, if she is not up to the task then she should not complain if the man is looking outside,
Re: Rape In Marriage? by HCH3COO: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2008
shuppie:

why did she get married when she knew she wouldn't be fullfulling her marital duties to the husband, if she is not up to the task then she should not complain if the man is looking outside,
kiss
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2008
shuppie:

i loff you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

why can't you people accept the fact that not all women are the same?

that
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
shuppie, when you get off your mother's breasts, you'll understand that a person isnt gonna be up to "task" 24/7

even men sef have times when they say "not today"
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2008
you dont seem to understand anything, dredelee so nevermind
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2008
shuppie:

What the hell is this jive? So even when im not in the mood, you are basically saying i should force myself? Mba. child please.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by rampant(f): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2008
shuppie:

do u think its every single second d woman is available or has d strength to make love ?
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

you don't seem to understand anything, dredelee so nevermind

shuppie is married tongue tongue
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2008
dreeldee:

anyone can be married on NL
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

shuppie, when you get off your mother's breasts, y[b]ou'll understand that a person isnt going to be up to "task" 24/7
[/b]
even men sef have times when they say "not today"

we're talking about when it becomes the chorus everyday undecided

KarmaMod:

anyone can be married on Nairaland

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy so Nairaland marriage is different from the normal one cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rape In Marriage? by rampant(f): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
dreeldee:

i very much doubt that
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2008
dreeldee:

we're talking about when it becomes the chorus everyday undecided

Then he's doing something wrong, innit?

Too many immature children on Nairaland sef. If a woman says "No" everyday, then how about you use your head to think perhaps something is wrong, perhaps se's pissed, perhaps he's not doing something right, perhaps she's too tired because he's not helping out so sjhe's always too tired. But God Forbid the rugrats of Nairaland think of such. the best excuse they can come up with is jumping on her in her sleep
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

Then he's doing something wrong, innit?

Too many immature children on Nairaland sef. If a woman says "No" everyday, then how about you use your head to think perhaps something is wrong, perhaps se's pissed, perhaps he's not doing something right, perhaps she's too tired because he's not helping out so sjhe's always too tired. But God Forbid the rugrats of Nairaland think of such. the best excuse they can come up with is jumping on her in her sleep.

Bunch of retards on this bloody forum.

what was that for? way too harsh, thought we were all having fun with the discussion
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
TOH come back and explain the use of such offensive word embarassed embarassed
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
or what will happen? You'll rape me in my dreams?
Re: Rape In Marriage? by Sisikill: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ KarmaMod
Lmao! Oh haven't you heard, some men now consider Necrophilia another sexual position.

"Hey Honey, I'm tired of the old Missionary style, oh jare. Let's try another one. . . Why don't you play dead? Oh la la, the way you're laying down there with the epin of your eyes practically disappearing into your head and your mouth half open. . . turns me on. Oh looky here, your legs so stiff, I have to almost break it to move 'em apart, baby you know the way I like it"

Oh my God, I've just made myself sick. Excuse me, there's a toilet bowl waiting with my name on it.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by shuppie(f): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2008
what is there to doubt that am married, if u so much doubt it, then u can confirm from mukina, cool

all am saying is, if u want to keep ur man to urself alone,then u should do things that will make him look at u alone. that is even  beside the point, there is no way on earth a man who is well fed sexually would want to rape his own wife not to talk of eating from another woman's plate if u know what i mean, and that is even beside the point too.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

or what will happen? You'll rape me in my dreams?

grin grin now that's funny but i won't laugh cux i'm offended embarassed embarassed
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2008
shuppie:

what is there to doubt that am married, if u so much doubt it, then u can confirm from mukina, cool

all am saying is, if u want to keep your man to yourself alone,then u should do things that will make him look at u alone. that is even  beside the point, there is no way on earth a man who is well fed sexually would want to rape his own wife not to talk of eating from another woman's plate if u know what i mean, and that is even beside the point too.
Thank you so much shuppie. I use think that i was pretty naive, but you have proved me wrong. Oka listen. A wife is more than a sex medicine to her husband. If she is not in the mood, why should the guy and hook up with another?
Re: Rape In Marriage? by rampant(f): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2008
Sisikill:

@ KarmaMod
Lmao! Oh haven't you heard, some men now consider Necrophilia another sexual position.

"Hey Honey, I'm tired of the old Missionary style, oh jare. Let's try another one. . . Why don't you play dead? Oh la la, the way you're laying down there with the epin of your eyes practically disappearing into your head and your mouth half open. . . turns me on.  Oh looky here, your legs so stiff, I have to almost break it to move 'em apart, baby you know the way I like it"

Oh my God, I've just made myself sick. Excuse me, there's a toilet bowl waiting with my name on it.

u will never change grin grin grin
Re: Rape In Marriage? by rampant(f): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2008
shuppie:

what is there to doubt that am married, if u so much doubt it, then u can confirm from mukina,  cool

all am saying is, if u want to keep your man to yourself alone,then u should do things that will make him look at u alone. that is even  beside the point, there is no way on earth a man who is well fed sexually would want to rape his own wife not to talk of eating from another woman's plate if u know what i mean, and that is even beside the point too.

so because i want to keep my man i should keep dying in silence abi?he doesnt even want to know if there is sthg wrong wt his wife and d next thing that comes to his mind is "little willy willy uve got to forcefully penetrate in to this woman"

d last time i checked marriage is a give and take thing
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
That is what i thought, Rampant. But it seems that we women are doing the giving, and those so called men are doing the taking.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
@Rampant update your profile and change your sex to female now angry angry angry angry
Re: Rape In Marriage? by shuppie(f): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2008
of course marriage is a give and take thing, that is why if a man and a woman are in tune with each other, understand each others lows and highs, then am sure they would always come up tops of whatever issues they might be facing,

of course there re times a woman feels less excited, but not throughout the month, and not all round the months, what does the wife think will happen eventually if she keeps turning the husband away, if some men can't bring themselves to force their woman to open up, then they might be forced to look outside. is looking outside a better option the wife can bear
Re: Rape In Marriage? by dreeldee: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2008
TOH seriously i'm offended, i don't use swearwords on people and i don't like when people do it to me
Re: Rape In Marriage? by rampant(f): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
dreeldee:

@Rampant  update your profile and change your sex to female now angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin abeg leave me joooo,make i dey find trouble dey go grin grin grin
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
shuppie:

of course marriage is a give and take thing, that is why if a man and a woman are in tune with each other, understand each others lows and highs, then am sure they would always come up tops of whatever issues they might be facing,

of course there re times a woman feels less excited, but not throughout the month, and not all round the months, what does the wife think will happen eventually if she keeps turning the husband away, if some men can't bring themselves to force their woman to open up, then they might be forced to look outside. is looking outside a better option the wife can bear

It says alot about a man when he senses that something is "wrong" with his wife and instead of him putting efforts in trying to find out what and rectifying it, he decides to just go outside instead.

Good thing I was raised in a home where men didnt reason like mentally damaged monkeys thus I expect better.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2008
Shuppie you are not making sense. A real man won't look outside the marriage. A Hot little boy will.
Re: Rape In Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2008
dreeldee:

TOH seriously i'm offended, i don't use swearwords on people and i don't like when people do it to me

You whining is worse than a female on her period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDLEA Seizes 179.102 Kilogrammes Of Illicit Drugs In Ebonyi / A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) / NURTW Clash In Ibadan: 20 Dead, 33 Injured, 25 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.