Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (35232 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Go to Lagos state, I will pay transport for you and the governnor
You mean this Lagos? Shame on you!
Lagos schools where pupils sit on bare floors unearthed
http://www.punchng.com/news/more-lagos-schools-where-pupils-sit-on-bare-floors-unearthed/
BTW. Are you from Lagos why not compare your state with delta
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by ritze(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
So someone that couldn't run a bank he co-owned successfully will rule a whole state?
Wtf?
Naija i hail o.
Remember Gej is also a Phd holder and he's one of,if not the worst presido ever in naija.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
solomon111: Only a mad or illiterate deltan will not vote for utomi regardless of his political party.
I believe he can rise above the trashiness of the APC.
Delta state has too much potential and resources to be left in the hands of mediocres and political jobbers.

You are free to regard us as illiterates and mad. Because Utomi will not win an election in the Northern senatorial zone, talk less, of Delta state as a whole.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Diasporan(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Though Prof.Pat Utomi is a nice man and well suited for the job but it will take miracle for him to win.I doubt if Prof Pat Utomi can even win an election as a Local Government Chairman in Oshimili North Local Government Area.Those properly rooted in Delta state Politics should know that the likely next Governor of the state as it stands now is the Present Speaker House of Assembly in the person of RT.Hon Victor Ochie.The present Governor can't be silly to install someone he is not too close to.We all know the said Ochie is the Governor's conduit pipe in siphoning cash from the state.Unless the President intervenes in who becomes PDP Gubernetorial flag bearer in 2015 then we should be expecting the Present Minister of Niger Delta Godsday Orubebe.I will echo it that it will take a miracle for Pat Utomi or even Senator Ifeanyi Ukowa to be Governor come 2015.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
ritze: So someone that couldn't run a bank he co-owned successfully will rule a whole state?
Wtf?
Naija i hail o.
Remember Gej is also a Phd holder and he's one of,if not the worst presido ever in naija.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
gratiaeo:
There are many reasons deltans will never vote Muslem brotherhood party even if they present Abraham

same reason some illiterate white people would have said they wouldn't vote for Obama because he is Black and his father was a muslim. Backward thinking is a vile Disease

5 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Chief, you are the one in goverment not me. Please tell me what you are your party have done for Delta state, the evidence should be there for all to see

Are you the same one that asked me to come to Lagos. Please head to MM airport, I will fly you to Asaba or Warri, then we can compare notes.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
gratiaeo:
You mean this Lagos? Shame on you!
Lagos schools where pupils sit on bare floors unearthed
http://www.punchng.com/news/more-lagos-schools-where-pupils-sit-on-bare-floors-unearthed/
BTW. Are you from Lagos why not compare your state with delta

I am from Delta, and believe me schools in Delta state are in terrible shape.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You are free to regard us as illiterates and mad. Because Utomi will not win an election in the Northern senatorial zone, talk less, of Delta state as a whole.

Typicall PDP thrash, they have used to deceive themselve for years
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Clerverly:

They are learning from you nwokem cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make i play am again

My Igbo brothers is too early in the morning cheesy cheesy cheesy

Prof, Partrick Olatunde Oyemesi Utomi is an efulefe, He is hobnobbing with party of Boko haram, therefore he is traitor.

No Nwafor Igbo will vote for him.
He is mole planted by Tinubu to amass our wealth.
Delta People say No to Efulefu.

Uduaghan Should handover to his brother. It is better for him to steal our money than an efulefu. Tufiakwa!
Have you ever left your village?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Diasporan: Though Prof.Pat Utomi is a nice man and well suited for the job but it will take miracle for him to win.Those properly rooted in Delta state Politics should know that the likely next Governor of the state as it stands now is the Present Speaker House of Assembly in the person of RT.Hon Victor Ochie.The present Governor can't be silly to install someone he is not too close to.We all know the said Ochie is the Governor's conduit pipe in siphoning cash from the state.Unless the President intervenes in who becomes PDP Gubernetorial flag bearer in 2015 then we should be expecting the Present Minister of Niger Delta Godsday Orubebe.I will echo it that it will take a miracle for Pat Utomi or even Senator Ifeanyi Ukowa to be Governor come 2015.

Orubebe is not running. He tested the waters and he got really burnt. Ochie has the gov's ears, but he lacks support in the central zone/ some parts of the southern zone. That is a big problem in delta state. I think the joker is still unknown at this time.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Typicall PDP thrash, they have used to deceive themselve for years

The same thrash that has kept us in power for 14 years. Where wise guys like you, are left crying on internet pages.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
All this APC e-touts are zero in political calculation the reason they keep on committing blunders, popularity on page of news paper don't win election anywhere in the world but they will never learn

4 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by dcitizen1: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Here comes the hypocrisy again. If apc deem pat utomi fit and competent to run as a governor, why cannot they support him to run for the governor of lagos where he has so much stake through enormous contributions to the economic development ?. Caleb , the younger bro of george bush who was born in texas became the governor of flourida state.

He may lose if he contest for the governorship in delta where he has no much stake and contribution to the devlopment becos politics in nigeria is local and you need a shoulder of a strong and invincible political starwarts to win an election in a state where you donot have so much state. wrong association with a political party dat is built along ethno -religious line may bury the political career of pat utomi.

Nigeria must be built on strong nationalism where any nigerians where ever he found himself in must aspire to any level of political office without fear, tribalism and religiosity. We cannot talk about how far american democracy has grown but down play the democratic tenent and culture of all inclusive participation dat contribute to the national development of the usa.

it is a sheer hypocrisy to take the concept of democracy and throw the democratic culture into the african jungle.

I will advise pat utomi to contest for the governorshi or senatorship in lagos where he can contribute his quota for economic, social and political growth of the state considering his past achievement as a technocrat and his intellectual sagacity becos lagos as an entity is cosmopolitican with majority tribes especially igbo, yoruba, hausa and minority tribes and lagos is his strong base. If pat utomi dare try to contest for the governorship of delta state, dat singular and unilateral action will murder his political career.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

You are just a pathetic liar. Go through the internet and post pictures from 5 years ago, will not your lie true.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

same reason some illiterate white people would have said they wouldn't vote for Obama because he is Black and his father was a muslim. Backward thinking is a vile Disease
Apc e-goats are Internet nuisance zero in calculation the same mistake Ngige made by associating with them

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by DIVINE78: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Between Dr Okowa, Victor Ochei, Sam Obi the Aniomas political giants are known in the state. I have to disagree with the Elders supporting him. Please don't forget, this is delta state. Utomi will not win an election against those three names in the Northern zone. About not being corrupt, I will leave that discussion for a later day. Just the name APC is enough to send 90% of the voters in Central and Southern zones running away.
Sanity has eluded you.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by egbaguy: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
i pity the way some peeps reason. I am forced to ask myself,why do they hate apc so much but glorify pdp to high heaven. With the way things are going,peeps wnt vote JESUS if he decides to join apc. U guys are so pathetic!!!!!
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
DIVINE78:
Sanity has eluded you.

Do you mind explaining.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

That's the problem with all Nigerian state including APC states
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Thayorr(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
After a recent tour in the east, i can clearly see why there can never be progress in the east, and dey are yet to recover from the civil war...tribal sentiments over possible progress. Its high time u know u are backward and need reputable people to step up your game!
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Thayorr: After a recent tour in the east, i can clearly see why there can never be progress in the east, and dey are yet to recover from the civil war...tribal sentiments over possible progress. Its high time u know u are backward and need reputable people to step up your game!

This is delta state politics, Mr tour guide.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by bank2k4real(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Beauty..
Freshness..
Dreams..
Truth..
Imagination..
Feeling..
Faith..
Trust..
This is beginning of a new year!

When d enemies say its over,let man hands over, when man hands over God takes over and when God takes over d devil takes cover n when d devil takes cover man crosses over...Happy. New. Year......

Welcome to 2014.....check my signature...

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
egbaguy: i pity the way some peeps reason. I am forced to ask myself,why do they hate apc so much but glorify pdp to high heaven. With the way things are going,peeps wnt vote JESUS if he decides to join apc. U guys are so pathetic!!!!!
They are afraid of Tinubu 30% kickback
Even Egypt have rejected Muslem brotherhood so use your head bro
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
One_Naira:

Did You Miss Where It Mentioned Anioma Elites Are Behind Him. As Long As The Elders Are With Utomi, No Anioma Individual Would Dare Compete Against Him. You Can Bet Me On That. Granted There Might Be Some Anioma Sons And Even Daughters More Qualified Than Utomi But I DoubT I've Heard Of One More Educated And Clean Record Like Utomi. That's About The Main Reason I Like The Guy. He's Corruption Level Is Very Low In Comparison To Most Nigerian leaders.
Regarding To His Popularity, That Can Be Equally Fixed. All He Needs To Do Is Start Campaigning Now And Lose The Party He Is In. Hopefully, He Won't Be Be Like Ngige That Started His Campaign While Still In Lagos. Utomi Might Surprise You, His Eyes Might Open Before The Election. The Obstacles Against Him Might Clear Out. If Not , Well I See His Career Joining The Dustbin With Okorocha An Amachi's own
what anioma elites and elders are supporting him. U people should not lead him astray like u did Ngige. if he have any hope of winning, it is under pdp
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Thayorr: After a recent tour in the east, i can clearly see why there can never be progress in the east, and dey are yet to recover from the civil war...tribal sentiments over possible progress. Its high time u know u are backward and need reputable people to step up your game!
Who open door for rabbis infestated dog?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by omanzo02: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
egbaguy: i pity the way some peeps reason. I am forced to ask myself,why do they hate apc so much but glorify pdp to high heaven. With the way things are going,peeps wnt vote JESUS if he decides to join apc. U guys are so pathetic!!!!!

It's legal and conventional.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by maximunimpact(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Clerverly:

They are learning from you nwokem cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make i play am again

My Igbo brothers is too early in the morning cheesy cheesy cheesy

Prof, Partrick Olatunde Oyemesi Utomi is an efulefe, He is hobnobbing with party of Boko haram, therefore he is traitor.

No Nwafor Igbo will vote for him.
He is mole planted by Tinubu to amass our wealth.
Delta People say No to Efulefu.

Uduaghan Should handover to his brother. It is better for him to steal our money than an efulefu. Tufiakwa!

U must be an Imbec'ile to call deltans ndigbo, point of correction delta is not and can nva be part of ndigbo. We ar very different, we have outgrown igbo blind politics of us vs them, we have grown up to be part of a global phenomenon, not d politics igbo play, a core tribal politics, dats y ndigbo always get zero wen it comes to national politics. If Utomi decide to join APC and contest 4 delta golden seat, deltans will nva reject because of APC d way anambra did Ngige. But dats not my problem, d isue is nva integrate delta with ndiugbo, we are not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Utomi is wasting his time and will not win even in a free and fair election. Pharm. Otive Gbuzor stands a better chance. I honestly do not know what is wrong with people like utomi and that warri barrister I didn't even know was urhobo...wetin be e name again self...festus keyamo.

That aside, the next governor of delta state is Hon. Ovuzere Macauley unless the pdp chooses to back stab him.

Apc is very weak in delta state, this is the reason it hurt a lot when Pius Ewherido died even though he was already being strongly lobbied to contest 2015 under pdp.

Pat Utomi should come home so his people will know him before he even thinks of contesting for governor, he won't even be ripe for governorship candidate by 2019. All these people that no one knows at home.

Apc had better step up their game in delta, even Chief Ede Dafinone is a better candidate than Pat.

It is deltans that will vote during a guber poll not Nigerians.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by nestaAK(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Speaking of downward spiral curve...

President... To Governor

Lame yet smart..
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You are just a pathetic liar. Go through the internet and post pictures from 5 years ago, will not your lie true.

what makes me a liar, I stand to be corrected. You are the PDP chieftain, Share with us PDP success in Delta state
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Why are you hypocrites feigning surprise??

Did you expect the ethnic politics to stop with Ngige??

Can't you see that Utomi has joined the party of Awolowo the number one enemy of Ndigbo??

Bro, no vex o. Does your ndi Igbo make up the majority of Delta State? Pat is good for delta. Wish he would win presidency sef. We need some decent people at the top. Note, I didn't say perfect. Wish he was running for my dear country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention / Abstract Of Goodluck Jonathan's PhD Thesis From UNIPORT (Pictures) / Peter Obi: Guinness Handler Apologizes Over "Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth" Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.