Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,807 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (35535 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Funny enough the states that are doing well are ALL APC, surely they must be doing something right

Delta state under PDP, has been stretched, strained, raped and pilfered. I will take my chances with APC

Who told you Delta state is not doing well. Your internet propaganda can only go so far. Please provide one sector where any APC state in Nigeria is doing better than delta.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
me_for_you: Prof Utomi is a good man but a bad politician. Depending on PowerPoint presentations to win a presidential election. Utomi is not an APC material. Party of thugs of thugs and clowns.
Utomi should run under APGA as it is APGA or PDP that will rule delta in 2015

Nigerians with the same lazy political line. Join PDP because they are more likely to rig you into office at all cost, not because they stand for anything. Why do we as a people persist on this lazy political route. Generations upon generations fall into this lazy groundnut oil and rice politics.

Why dont you, if you feel Utomi is the right person come out and back him and support him, rather than wait for some PDP crook to rig him in.

Nigerians need to understand that they shape the politics they want in the country, that they have the power to demand and vote in those who they are confident will serve thier needs

4 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by omusiliyu(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pat Utomi.. The Human right activist.. The round peg in round hole.. Those are the kind of people we want in political office in this country. How I wish Oluwafemi Falana can try thesame thin in Lag

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Who told you Delta state is not doing well. Your internet propaganda can only go so far. Please provide one sector where any APC state in Nigeria is doing better than delta.

Why dont you elighten us, because I am yet to see the good coming out of Delta
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Nigerians with the same lazy political line. Join PDP because they are more likely to rig you into office at all cost, not because they stand for anything. Why do we as a people persist on this lazy political route. Generations upon generations fall into this lazy groundnut oil and rice politics.

Why dont you, if you feel Utomi is the right person come out and back him and support him, rather than wait for some PDP crook to rig him in.

Nigerians need to understand that they shape the politics they want in the country, that they have the power to demand and vote in those who they are confident will serve thier needs

PDP does not rig you to power any less than your APC parties. Nobody wants a central mosque built in delta for APC leaders. Nobody wants the impression of delta living and adminstered under the command and control of Tinubu. You can hate it all you want, PDP is delta and delta is PDP

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by tonychristopher: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
I PERSONALLY MET HIM SOME FEW WEEKS AGO AT ABUJA AND IN COMPANY OF VP AND ENERGY NDUKWE.I WILL SUPPORT HIM IN ANY WAY COS OF FEW THINGS. HE IS A GOOD MAN, HE HAS NO BLEMISH,HE IS A SEASONED TECHNOCRAT,HE IS APPROACHABLE,HE SUPPORTS ARISTOCRACY NOT ARISTOCRACY AND FINALLY ANIOMAS ARE MY INLAWS AND UTOMI IS A SUPPORTER OF IGBO CAUSE IN ANIOMA ABOVE ALL HE IS A DETRIBALISED MAN. HE IS A STRAIGHT FORWARD MAN.

I THINK THE SO CALLED OKOWA IFEANYI AND LIKES FROM IKA ZONE SHOULD REST A BIT....THIS IS THE AWAITED ONE.UTOMI IS THE CHOOSEN ONE.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Why dont you elighten us, because I am yet to see the good coming out of Delta

Cannot help you, as long as you don't see anything good coming from delta. Why do you give a hell about the state then. Go worship your APC tin gods.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

PDP does not rig you to power any less than your APC parties. Nobody wants a central mosgue built in delta for APC leaders. Nobody wants the impression of delta living and adminstered under the command and control of Tinubu. You can hate it all you want, PDP is delta and delta is PDP

So you concern here is that APC has a strong afiliation with our Yoruba brothers? Is that a bad thing? I really cannot understand how in 2014 folks still think this way. Lack of education is surely our biggest problem in Nigeria, and believe me, I am not insulting you, but this your level of thinking is all too common amongst out Nigerian people.

I am begining to sense you are a drowning PDP member

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Decibel: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
My people of Delta State should be aware of this Muslim Brotherhood Party of Nigeria a.k.a APC. Was it not the same Alhaji Abdulkareem Pat Utomi dat crippled Bank PHB. this is another 'Greek gift' from Jagaban.we should make dat is been given Alhaji Abdulrahaman Chris Ngige treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by planetuzor(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
I am very Happy for this!
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Cannot help you, as long as you don't see anything good coming from delta. Why do you give a hell about the state then. Go worship your APC tin gods.

If you really think good is coming out of Delta state and that Governor, then all I can do is feel sorry for you and pity you, because surely you have no sense of a well run government and you are doing yourself anf your family a dis-services, unless you are greatly benefiting from the status quo, which might explain your blind support for a deadbeat party fast imploding

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

So you concern here is that APC has a strong afiliation with our Yoruba brothers? Is that a bad thing? I really cannot understand how in 2014 folks still think this way. Lack of education is surely our biggest problem in Nigeria, and believe me, I am not insulting you, but this your level of thinking is all too common amongst out Nigerian people.

I am begining to sense you are a drowning PDP member

I am a PDP member, I make no apologize for that. You have insulted the state of delta already, so insulting me is no problem. I only hope in the future, you state your insults face to face. You, that claim to be well educated, must learn to accept the rights of others, to belief and act in their own self interest.. Delta state has pitched tents with PDP in last 14 years, there is a reason for that. Bring your Utomi and APC to delta for an election and the disgrace Keyamo received in October will be a child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

If you really think good is coming out of Delta state and that Governor, then all I can do is feel sorry for you and pity you, because surely you have no sense of a well run government and you are doing yourself anf your family a dis-services, unless you are greatly benefiting from the status quo, which might explain your blind support for a deadbeat party fast imploding

Now you are running your mouth, I asked categorically, In your APC states, please show us one sector, where your party has done better than PDP in delta.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by tonychristopher: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
DELTA NORTH....HMMMMM IT'S NOT ABOUT UTOMI,IT'S ABOUT IF THE NDOKWAS AND IKA WILL ACCEPT ANIOCHA MAN. YOU KNOW THIS DICHOTOMY OF PROPER IGBOS IN DELTA NORTH AND IMMIGRANT IGBOS FROM EDO THAT HAVE REFUSED TO ASSIMILATE....BUT PAT IS A GOOD SELL BUT IS HE A GOOD BUY. WHAT OF OKOWA...BUT TINUBU PLATFORM....HMMM ODI EGWU

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
See as everybody de avoid Muslem brotherhood party like a plague

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by ba7man(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Anambra State lost the chance to have a Governor like the tested and trusted Chukwuma Soludo.

Delta State should not make the same mistake. Pat Utomi is a World Class Leader.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

I am a PDP member, I make no apologize for that. You have insulted the state of delta already, so insulting me is no problem. I only hope in the future, you state your insults face to face. You, that claim to be well educated, must learn to accept the rights of others, to belief and act in their own self interest.. Delta state has pitched tents with PDP in last 14 years, there is a reason for that. Bring your Utomi and APC to delta for an election and the disgrace Keyamo received in October will be a child's play.

I am glad that you have boldly identified yourself as a PDP member, honestly I respect that. Maybe you can the boldly enlighten all Deltan's of which i am one what PDP in 14yrs has done for Delta state. You are the one in the best position to tell us all what you folks in head office have been doing with our money on these years. Convince us why PDP is best for Delta. Good opportunity and stage for you to shine the PDP light or should I say darkness

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by solomon111(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Only a mad or illiterate deltan will not vote for utomi regardless of his political party.
I believe he can rise above the trashiness of the APC.
Delta state has too much potential and resources to be left in the hands of mediocres and political jobbers.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

I am glad that you have boldly identified yourself as a PDP member, honestly I respect that. Maybe you can the boldly enlighten all Deltan's of which i am one what PDP in 14yrs has done for Delta state. You are the one in the best position to tell us all what you folks in head office have been doing with our money on these years. Convince us why PDP is best for Delta. Good opportunity and stage for you to shine the PDP light or should I say darkness

You don't need me making any clarification for you. You are already anti delta/PDP. I will save that opportunity for another deltan with an open heart.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
ba7man: Anambra State lost the chance to have a Governor like the tested and trusted Chukwuma Soludo.

Delta State should not make the same mistake. Pat Utomi is a World Class Leader.
Some of you don't really understand what a political party is. The same mistake APGA made in Imo state and they dearly pay for it.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Now you are running your mouth, I asked categorically, In your APC states, please show us one sector, where your party has done better than PDP in delta.

Go to Lagos state, I will pay transport for you and the governnor
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by aariwa(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
i expected him to do this in 2007 instead of contesting the presidency.he would have been a sitting govenor now with aregbesola fayemi,oshimole and others who came through the courts in that era
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tville(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Clerverly:

They are learning from you nwokem cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make i play am again

My Igbo brothers is too early in the morning cheesy cheesy cheesy

Prof, Partrick Olatunde Oyemesi Utomi is an efulefe, He is hobnobbing with party of Boko haram, therefore he is traitor.

No Nwafor Igbo will vote for him.
He is mole planted by Tinubu to amass our wealth.
Delta People say No to Efulefu.

Uduaghan Should handover to his brother. It is better for him to steal our money than an efulefu. Tufiakwa!
I hope one day this country will be released from the shackles of ethno-religious bigotry and hatred. *sighs*

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

See how silly you sound, go to Lagos and do what? 90% of you APC e-rats sound pathetic. What is going on in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by omanzo02: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

What is happening in Lagos state is the same Tinubu services rendered as governor.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
solomon111: Only a mad or illiterate deltan will not vote for utomi regardless of his political party.
I believe he can rise above the trashiness of the APC.
Delta state has too much potential and resources to be left in the hands of mediocres and political jobbers.
There are many reasons deltans will never vote Muslem brotherhood party even if they present Abraham

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by stevey25(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kponkwem:

Do you mind him? Instead Ndigbo to be happy that finally they will produce a gov in a state they are dominant numerically, academically, culturally etc, some want to misbehave. Prof. Patrick Onyedinachi Utomi let's go..

What is this one saying?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You don't need me making any clarification for you. You are already anti delta/PDP. I will save that opportunity for another deltan with an open heart.

Clarification for you, I am not anti Delta state, I can never be, I love my state and will serve her dutifully if called upon. What I abhor is a Party which has carried out such wanton mis-rule and suffered the good people of delta state with clueless selfish leaders.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Clarification for you, I am not anti Delta state, I can never be, I love my state and will serve her dutifully if called upon. What I abhor is a Party which has carried out such wanton mis-rule and suffered the good people of delta state with clueless selfish leaders.

whatever
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

See how silly you sound, go to Lagos and do what? 90% of you APC e-rats sound pathetic. What is going on in Lagos

Chief, you are the one in goverment not me. Please tell me what you are your party have done for Delta state, the evidence should be there for all to see

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by DIVINE78: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Why are you hypocrites feigning surprise??

Did you expect the ethnic politics to stop with Ngige??

Can't you see that Utomi has joined the party of Awolowo the number one enemy of Ndigbo??
God bless you for this post. The same ethnic politics that stopped Ngige will stop the most qualify of candidate in that region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu / Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.