Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In (4006 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by theoctopus: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
How can a family come out to deny police report? Where they there when it happened? Or they want the police to charge them as accomplice in their brothers death? Maybe they want to go to jail. grin

I know this thread is hogwash sha! wink
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Symphony007: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
tokunboh: Stop misinforming people please. Chidi Lloyd as we speak is presently trying to prove a case for a lesser charge of manslaughter and you are here misinforming the whole world that the incident never happened. U can only run run run, pass justice (Terry G) when u run mad smiley *in terry g's voice*
padon me, but what point are you trying to make?
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Demdem(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Symphony007: The rivers state police command are a bunch of fools!! They could'nt even't do their homework well before lying. Look at how the whole lie is crashing before everybody's eyes. Nigeria info has just interviewed the farmily of the deceased and they said their son was not a politician but a jambite. The police should come and tell us how a jambite is the political opponent of leader llyod. They should also tell us why they mentioned ameachi's name in all these when leader llyod was arrested at his home. It was so funny when all these info was filtering into nigeria info radio station and people kept calling in asking the police to come an clearify all their lies. They should come and explain how they who are suppose to protect nigerians is politicizing the death of a poor young nigerians. Rather than. Focusing squarely on the neglegence of mr llyod's driver and him. They choose to play politics. Let's see how they will dig out of this one. They've hung themselves.

I also listened to the program and i wept throughout. AM just happy that the truth is out there.

Imagine, JAMBITE.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by TechWalker007: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
See how these hypocrites called APC supporters have gatrhered here like people without brains.

The Op went as far as saying "AIT AND CHANNEL NEWS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO INTERVIEW THOSE IN HOSPITAL".

So AIT and Channels called you to tell you they are on their way?
The "family" went on radio to refute the claim. cheesy cheesy
The same way Iyabo called that radio station? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bunch of clowns!

7 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by henchamb(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bensonite: The police can never be trusted. They just wanted to rope Chidi Lyod into it. He never drove the car in the first place so why the arrest.

My broda if the police now arrest people that their drivers hv killed pple, i think the governor of kogi state should hv been arrested since despite his immunity. Mama peace abeg tell papa peace to allow peace to reign in rivers dtste biko.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by henchamb(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
TechWalker007: See how these hypocrites called APC supporters have gatrhered here like people without brains.

The Op went as far as saying "AIT AND CHANNEL NEWS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO INTERVIEW THOSE IN HOSPITAL".

Bunch of clowns!

What is this one saying.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Symphony007: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
theoctopus: How can a family come out to deny police report? Where they there when it happened? Or they want the police to charge them as accomplice in their brothers death? Maybe they want to go to jail. grin
keep reassuring yourself. The farmily came out to say their son was a jambite and has never been involved in politics. Meanwhile the police says the boy was a political opponent of llyod. When did a jambit become the political opponent of the third most powerfull man in the rivers state house of assembly? The police and the boys farmily, who knows him more? It's funny how the ever eloquent rivers state police command has been quiet since all this rebuttals started coming out. What would have happened if they just said they were investigating the manslaughter of two men by the driver of mr llyod and his driver? They choose to inject politics and it is backfiring big time. They better think well before releasing another statement because they have met their waterloo.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
SMH
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Symphony007: padon me, but what point are you trying to make?

That main culprit actually acknowledged that the incident happened! Stop this misinformation. The same trick you guys used on Iyabo Obasanjo's letter. We will always call you out whenever you try to distort facts. shiorrrrrr
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Ibu is a funny man. He should perfect his script before playing it.

Nigeria Police Force is the worst thing in this country. They need to be scraped and replaced with Civil Defence or Vigilante
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Symphony007: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
TechWalker007: See how these hypocrites called APC supporters have gatrhered here like people without brains.

Bunch of clowns!
stop fooling yourself. Get a t.v and watch a newcast or tune your radio to any station and listen to the news. Every member of the boy's farmily and even the survivors farmilies has said non of the boys were politicains. This has been repeated in the media since morning and the police don't seem to know what to say. Nigeria info radio interviewed the brother of the deceased at their home in emuoha and even the brother of a survivor at the university of port harcourt teaching hospital. Stop drinking that kool aid and aknowledge the deep unproffesionalism of the rivers state police command.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by TechWalker007: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Symphony007: stop fooling yourself. Get a t.v and watch a newcast or tune your radio to any station and listen to the news. Every member of the boy's farmily and even the survivors farmilies has said non of the boys were politicains. This has been repeated in the media since morning and the police don't seem to know what to say. Nigeria info radio interviewed the brother of the deceased at their home in emuoha and even the brother of a survivor at the university of port harcourt teaching hospital. Stop drinking that kool aid and aknowledge the deep unproffesionalism of the rivers state police command.

Where is Lloyd right now?
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by TechWalker007: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
henchamb:

What is this one saying.

The thing pain you reach bone? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Demdem(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Symphony007: stop fooling yourself. Get a t.v and watch a newcast or tune your radio to any station and listen to the news. Every member of the boy's farmily and even the survivors farmilies has said non of the boys were politicains. This has been repeated in the media since morning and the police don't seem to know what to say. Nigeria info radio interviewed the brother of the deceased at their home in emuoha and even the brother of a survivor at the university of port harcourt teaching hospital. Stop drinking that kool aid and aknowledge the deep unproffesionalism of the rivers state police command.

abegii, free these fools. let them continue to wallow in their ignorance. many arent even in rivers at present.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by theoctopus: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Symphony007: keep reassuring yourself. The farmily came out to say their son was a jambite and has never been involved in politics. Meanwhile the police says the boy was a political opponent of llyod. When did a jambit become the political opponent of the third most powerfull man in the rivers state house of assembly? The police and the boys farmily, who knows him more? It's funny how the ever eloquent rivers state police command has been quiet since all this rebuttals started coming out. What would have happened if they just said they were investigating the manslaughter of two men by the driver of mr llyod and his driver? They choose to inject politics and it is backfiring big time. They better think well before releasing another statement because they have met their waterloo.

Keep telling yourself lies after lies and hoping it will become truth. Family ko, community ni! Chidi llyod is in police net and off to jail. Keep making noise and supporting evil because you want APC to win in 2015. I feel sorry for you. Shameless pumkins! cheesy
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Symphony007: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
tokunboh:

That main culprit actually acknowledged that the incident happened! Stop this misinformation. The same trick you guys used on Iyabo Obasanjo's letter. We will always call you out whenever you try to distort facts. shiorrrrrr
what are you even saying? Is anybody disputing the fact that an accident occurred? And accident occurred and two people died with others injured at the hospital. That is a fact!! The question is why did'nt the police make clear these facts and say they would do futher investigation? Rather they said the victims were political opponents of llyod and he deliberately killed them. Well, the farmily has come out to say the boy was a jambite who knows nothing about politics. So let the police come and tell us how a jambite is the political opponent of the leader of the rivers state house of assembly? Withnesses have also come forward to say mr llyod was arrested at his home. So we need to police to explain how he was as they claim going to run away with ameachi on his jet. Nobody is disputing that the had a job to do but they must explain how they tainted this case with so much politics before the facts were even established.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by theoctopus: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2014

In your lies, you have become confused and disillusioned. CHidi Llyod is not even denying it. They are calling it man slaughter. You are here talking about a fake family. Which Nigerian family comes out to absolve people of their brothers death? You like Amaechi and Chidi llyod are drowning. grin
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by theoctopus: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Symphony007: what are you even saying? Is anybody disputing the fact that an accident occurred? And accident occurred and two people died with others injured at the hospital. That is a fact!! The question is why did'nt the police make clear these facts and say they would do futher investigation? Rather they said the victims were political opponents of llyod and he deliberately killed them. Well, the farmily has come out to say the boy was a jambite who knows nothing about politics. So let the police come and tell us how a jambite is the political opponent of the leader of the rivers state house of assembly? Withnesses have also come forward to say mr llyod was arrested at his home. So we need to police to explain how he was as they claim going to run away with ameachi on his jet. Nobody is disputing that the had a job to do but they must explain how they tainted this case with so much politics before the facts were even established.

The police has nothing to tell you. all will be told in court, in front of a judge... grin grin grin
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
theoctopus:

The police has nothing to tell you. all will be told in court, in front of a judge... grin grin grin
Were u there or na your family dem kill?
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Symphony007: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
theoctopus:

Keep telling yourself lies after lies and hoping it will become truth. Family ko, community ni! Chidi llyod is in police net and off to jail. Keep making noise and supporting evil because you want APC to win in 2015. I feel sorry for you. Shameless pumkins! cheesy
you disappiont me!! You and I have had arguements in the past and I credit you with a certain level of intelligence but you just shattered all that. I just said here that the police has the responsibility to investigate the neglegence of mr llyod and his driver. Two people are dead and somebody needs to be charged be it for manslaugther or murder. But for the police to taint this whole issue with politics before any facts are known is very dangerous to me and you as nigerians. These are the people meant to protect our lives and property. What. Has APC got to do with this? A young man who just passed wace last year and just bought a jamb form was killed and the police are using his death for politics and all you can think of is partisan politics? I am disappionted.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Reptyle(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2014

You really should quit responding to trolls...
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Demdem(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Symphony007: you disappiont me!! You and I have had arguements in the past and I credit you with a certain level of intelligence but you just shattered all that. I just said here that the police has the responsibility to investigate the neglegence of mr llyod and his driver. Two people are dead and somebody needs to be charged be it for manslaugther or murder. But for the police to taint this whole issue with politics before any facts are known is very dangerous to me and you as nigerians. These are the people meant to protect our lives and property. What. Has APC got to do with this? A young man who just passed wace last year and just bought a jamb form was killed and the police are using his death for politics and all you can think of is partisan politics? I am disappionted.

u are obviously wrong. The goon is daft.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by theoctopus: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Symphony007: you disappiont me!! You and I have had arguements in the past and I credit you with a certain level of intelligence but you just shattered all that. I just said here that the police has the responsibility to investigate the neglegence of mr llyod and his driver. Two people are dead and somebody needs to be charged be it for manslaugther or murder. But for the police to taint this whole issue with politics before any facts are known is very dangerous to me and you as nigerians. These are the people meant to protect our lives and property. What. Has APC got to do with this? A young man who just passed wace last year and just bought a jamb form was killed and the police are using his death for politics and all you can think of is partisan politics? I am disappionted.

You are talking nonsense as usual. You have nothing to say. APC and her supporters are full of lies. This morning it was GEJ flew 7 jets. This afternoon, it is a fake family denying a police case. What will you guys cook up tomorrow. Thank you for actually helping GEJ. You have won him more converts in the last few months than he had before. Keep cooking up more lies. Goodluck to you on that! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by TechWalker007: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Demdem:

u are obviously wrong. The goon is daft.

Coming from the chief slowpoke himself.

How come you have not been promoted, others have become supervisors and managers in Aluasa's laptop team but not you,
Does it have to do with your level of reasoning? Don't give up, you will get there.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by TechWalker007: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
theoctopus:

You are talking nonsense as usual. You have nothing to say. APC and her supporters are full of lies. This morning it was GEJ flew 7 jets. This afternoon, it is a fake family denying a police case. What will you guys cook up tomorrow. Thank you for actually helping GEJ. You have won him more converts in the last few months than he had before. Keep cooking up more lies. Goodluck to you on that! grin grin grin

Remember Iyabo OBJ also called a radio station to deny the open letter? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Demdem(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
[s]
TechWalker007:

How come you have not been promoted, others have become supervisors and managers in Aluasa's laptop team but not you,
Does it have to do with your level of reasoning? Don't give up, you will get there.
[/s]

Techfool, what has this got to do with Mbu stupidity which is the core issue on this thread?

U are going nuts no doubt
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by theoctopus: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
TechWalker007:

You dont need to bother. You can see I dont have his time. He is a perenial liar, just like Lie Mohammed, El rufai, dino melaye, FFK, Amaechi and the rest of them. He worships Tinubu as his god. Tinubu keeps sitting on their heads and they cant talk. They are sold out for a plate of ewa agoyin!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by TechWalker007: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Demdem: [s][/s]

Techfool, what has this got to do with Mbu stupidity which is the core issue on this thread?

DeMoron, please don't give up just yet, you will be promoted soon and not have to do this dirty job. Keep giving your best, Alausa has a place for you.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by Demdem(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
[s]
TechWalker007:

DeMoron, please don't give up just yet, you will be promoted soon and not have to do all this dirty jobs. Keep giving your best, Alausa has a place for you.
[/s]

Techfool, again.....

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by TechWalker007: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2014

Techfool, again.....

OWNED!
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by emmatok(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
theoctopus:

You keep saying the family is fake, can you please show us the real family.

What is nigeria turning to, you peeps are haertless.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Family Of Deceased Deny Police Version; Says Their Brother Died In by hardywaltz(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
For those of you wishing that Hon. Chidi Lloyd goes jail, I suggest u guyz wake up.
Criminal prosecution falls under the jurisdiction of the state government and the Attorney General is the Chief Prosecutor, for the case to go to trial the DPP has to give his advise. The DPP is directly under the supervision of the AG.

The police is just on another wild goose chase.
It will be kinda difficult prosecuting the Governor's/AG friend and brother since they are all Ikwerres.
No need mentioning that the state Ag Chief Judge is also from Ikwerre and a pro Ameachi fellow.

Case Closed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must Our Paramilitary Men Wear Camouflage? (Picture) / PMB Vs GEJ Wit Chinese President:Who Has Made Change 2 Nigeria Via China?(Pics / Enugu North Senatorial District Clergy Prays For Gov. Ugwuanyi, Others (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.