Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Make Una Help Me Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Una Help Me Ooo (700 Views)

Help Me Ooo... Girls Are Rushing Me Too Much! / E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Help Me Ooo by FoxyFlow(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Right now I am in a cafe and the attendant is as beautiful as beauty itself. I have been looking at her o but each time I try to make a move, my tongue automatically ties. I have tried all the skills I have been reading in the Romance Section since the time of my Cousin (that dude get luck ooo), but for where, the babe no dey look my face.

I have tucked my stomach in, as per I fat, I had to place the sexiest smile on my face but my voice? Men, it wasn't just coming out. I want her name and number, I want too browse her system.

Please help a brother before I go crazy ooooo.....

Chei, this babe no go kill me.....

Please start submitting your suggestions...
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by FoxyFlow(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Don't just view...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by stefikal(f): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
O.Y.O things cool tongue
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by Aystarz: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Obviously someone here needs to work on his self esteem. Come on dude... Snap outta of it and be a man. Go on and make that move naw. U're welcome in advance.
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by sexymoma(f): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Take style get her Fb username.
Come send am message say you dey come her cafe say make she give you her digits.

Buh You Go Wyn Am Wel Wel O
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by Sammy0two(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Give ha ur atm card nd ur pin. Na she go dey gv u face
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by FoxyFlow(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Aystarz: Obviously someone here needs to work on his self esteem. Come on dude... Snap outta of it and be a man. Go on and make that move naw. U're welcome in advance.

Self-esteem?

That time no dey na. I need words to tell her jor
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by FoxyFlow(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
sexymoma: Take style get her Fb username.
Come send am message say you dey come her cafe say make she give you her digits.

Buh You Go Wyn Am Wel Wel O

I just use style go there, na Excel she dey do ooo
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by FoxyFlow(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sammy0two: Give ha ur atm card nd ur pin. Na she go dey gv u face

Kai, ATM? You wan finish me ni?
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wah wud happen if u don't "browse ha system"??
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by FoxyFlow(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Harbosede02: Wah wud happen if u don't "browse ha system"??

Men, you want to go so deep eh? Why na only that part you see self?
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by clemz85(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
...in Jean Wyclef's voice
"some one please call 911"
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by FoxyFlow(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
stefikal: O.Y.O things cool tongue

I just replied your mail wo.
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by ipain: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Do you know why you have a problem? You are thinking too much about dating her.

Imagine if you were seeing a "guy" and you want to ask him something, would you feel scared or be such of words? I bet know! Why? Cos it's "just" a guy, nothing special.

It's same way you should view that chic. Remove the thought of wanting to date her and just chat her up like a friend with nothing attached. It will make the point of entry pretty easy.
Re: Make Una Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

HELP: We Love Each Other, But We Fight All The Time / Does Love At First Sight Really Exist? / Who Wears The Trousers In Ur Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.