Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ (3187 Views)

Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo / Russia Using Electronic Warfare To Cloak Its Actions In Syria From Isis And Nato / Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Emperor_007:

^^^

What belongs to Caesar must be returned to Caesar.

Actually, that's not how the saying goes.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by Emperor007: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
From day one, I'm aware that the gang-up against GEJ is tied to your item 2 ( control of oil in another person's backyard ).

Nigerians can't be deceived again, put that into your skull.

Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Tell me how this will benefit voters in places outside Northern Nigeria.

I am talking about things which may be of benefit to GEJ here. Without the kind of 'support' he got from Northern voters in 2011, he will not be re-elected, period. GEJ needs to bring those who can help him aboard, if he wants to resurrect his dead Presidency. Being sentimental will not help him now.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by collynzo2(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
ndu_chucks:

I don't have time for intellectual midgets today.

What is intellectual about this useless thread?
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by omanzo02: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
ndu_chucks:

GEJ already has SE/SS; if he announces the renewals of those blocks, he will sucessfully split the votes in the North with the vigorous help of the 'owners', just as he did in 2011. This is called political expediency; nothing more.

Are u by chance one of the e-rat for one of the oil block owner.facing trouble in renewal?
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
omanzo02:

Are u by chance one of the e-rat for one of the oil block owner.facing trouble in renewal?

I cannot take responsibility for your inability to read and comprehend what you read. You own that.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by theoctopus: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
ndu_chucks: (1)Reverse the planned sale of Nigeria's refineries to his cronies. (apparently done)

(2)Publicly announce an automatic extension of existing oil block contracts, which will expire in 2016, by 5 years.

(3)Release with immediate effect, thousands of innocent Nigerians, including women and children, currently held in prisons without trial for allegedly being BH members.

shi kena

Look here my friend. I know some people dont want to tell you to your face, but I will tell you the blank truth. YOU ARE AN IDDIOT! A big foool trying to use blackmail tactics that will fail woefully.

You have done one thing right though. You have confirmed what many of us have been saying for a long time. That the opposition to GEJ has absolutely nothing to do with good governance or love for Nigeria or the masses. It is clearly a scheme to return power to the northern ruling class. You are either a relative of that ruling class or a government official masquerading here on NL, just as FFK is clownishly masquerading as cramjones. Read my lips. You will fail woefully and GEJ will be returned in a good election in 2015. That is if we even get there.

You are totally shameless coming to NL to open such a moronic thread. No be only oil wells. Come and collect the wells now. Ode!

5 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by theoctopus: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
ndu_chucks:

I am talking about things which may be of benefit to GEJ here. Without the kind of 'support' he got from Northern voters in 2011, he will not be re-elected, period. GEJ needs to bring those who can help him aboard, if he wants to resurrect his dead Presidency. Being sentimental will not help him now.

Shut your trap! Who is north? Is it north east, north west or north central? Or is it middlebelt that have told you plainly to go eat yourself? You are a figment of your own imagination. Shameless blackmailer like you! Is this why you have been sponsoring BH since 2011?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by Akanbiedu(m): 12:14am On Jan 04, 2014
Pukkah:

If you agree that the cabal is self-serving, why can't there be other beneficial ways to manage them other than to surrender the oil blocks to them?

Shouldn't you be in support of whichever President (regardless of whether or not it's Jonathan) attempts to unseat them?

I agree that the sitting President also came in through them but must that evil cabal be permanently sustained?

Must anti-people decisions be permanently sustained?

To effectively deal with elites, you need to become popular with the masses. You need to create programs(popular, doesn't have to be sustenable) that masses can relate with. You have to make masses feel like you are working for them and fighting their oppressors. Something like the fake anti-corruption war OBJ started.

But our Oga thought ruling a crazy country like Nigeria is a piece of cake. He wants to cut elites off, at the same time masses are not feeling him. He wan chop billion naira food alone. Mumu

Since he is not popular with the masses, he will eventually have to succumb to elites' demand. He is still going to lose though. having him in power is a systemic risk.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 12:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Akanbi_edu:

To effectively deal with elites, you need to become popular with the masses. You need to create programs(popular, doesn't have to be sustenable) that masses can relate with. You have to make masses feel like you are working for them and fighting their oppressors. Something like the fake anti-corruption war OBJ started.

But our Oga thought ruling a crazy country like Nigeria is a piece of cake. He wants to cut elites off, at the same time masses are not feeling him. He wan chop billion naira food alone. Mumu

Since he is not popular with the masses, he will eventually have to succumb to elites' demand. He is still going to lose though. having him in power is a systemic risk.

Akanbi_edu!!! You've always exhibited an unusual ability to understand these things. Fools do not understand that all GEJ has left is the appeasement of the so-called elite/cabal. Its probably too late for him.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by theoctopus: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2014
ndu_chucks:

Akanbi_edu!!! You've always exhibited an unusual ability to understand these things. Fools do not understand that all GEJ has left is the appeasement of the so-called elite/cabal. Its probably too late for him.

Shut up again and again. Your foolish cliches like "all GEJ has left". "It is probably too late for him" is utter crap! You think making noise on news paper headlines means APC can do anything? You deceive only yourself. If you think shouting in the media translates to winning on the ground, then you have fooled only yourself. APC are noise makers. From the north to the south, they are noise makers. With all their noise, they still lost Ondo and Anambra and may loose Ekiti soon. You guys have only increased the sympathy votes for GEJ with all your lies. You have taking nothing from him. Niger, Kano and Jigawa states are states he didnt win in 2011 and may not win in 2015. It changes nothing. Keep deluding yourself. GEJ will not renew your oil licenses. We know that is what your fight is all about. Infact, we will deal with all that at the national conference. You people wont know what hit you. Noise makers! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by theoctopus: 12:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Akanbi_edu:

You keep lying to yourself that he is not popular with the masses. Who are you going to bring that will defeat him? Buhari? Tambuwal? Tinubu? Tell me who? Shame on you! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nagoma(m): 1:16am On Jan 04, 2014
Emperor_007: From day one, I'm aware that the gang-up against GEJ is tied to your item 2 ( control of oil in another person's backyard ).
Nigerians can't be deceived again, put that into your skull.

I don't think these will be the good governance we demand , but the OP is dispassionate and saying what can "win" election and not necessarily what is good for the populace. GEJ is after election and not after people's development. He may listen to this free advice to our disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 1:22am On Jan 04, 2014
@theoctopus, when you decide to come out of the bush and chat like a civilized human, we can have a conversation.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by theoctopus: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2014
ndu_chucks: @theoctopus, when you decide to come out of the bush and chat like a civilized human, we can have a conversation.

Look at the thread a supposedly civilized man opened. You opened a thread to propagate the blackmail of the northern oligarchy. Something we already are aware of. You have now proven us right! You are both an ignoramus and an arrogant foool who still think Nigeria belongs to you lot in 2014. I will never stop calling you who you really are. You are a big foool for insulting Nigerians
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by Chylo(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2014
The only actions that can save him instantly are:

24 hr power, and/or declare no-contest in 2015
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by Omila007: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
ndu_chucks:

The fact remain that these 'owners' can help GEJ acomplish his goal. But GEJ's Ministers and loudmouths like Asari-Dokubo who speak for GEJ, have been threatening the very people whose help will be needed. This is quite foolish.

Good politicians will not alienate their power base and squander the goodwill they enjoy and tribalize polity in a destructive manner.

Nice observation it goes a long way to further explain that GEJ is being battled for self purposes that will never benefit Nigerians.
Doing the right thing to benefit Nigerians might mean stepping in toes including the ones that help him him to power.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by citizenY(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
ndu_chucks:

GEJ already has SE/SS; if he announces the renewals of those blocks, he will sucessfully split the votes in the North with the vigorous help of the 'owners', just as he did in 2011. This is called political expediency; nothing more.

Haba! So where is the interest of the rest of us? A way must be found to "democratise" the ownership or stop it once and for all if our choice of leaders is to be determined by this cabal.

Please do not insult Nigerians.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
citizenY:

Haba! So where is the interest of the rest of us? A way must be found to "democratise" the ownership or stop it once and for all if our choice of leaders is to be determined by this cabal.

Please do not insult Nigerians.

Please put my original post in context, lest you make very erroneous assumptions about what I have written. I was simply speaking to GEJ's political future and interests.

Try to understand that GEJ's interests are not in the best interest of the rest of us. In my opinion, our best interests would be served, if GEJ were to ignore what I have written, as I expect him to do.

The first thing which must be done in our best interest, is to get rid of his regime. Inasmuch as he is not willing to put a stop to the massive looting which is taking place under his watch, lets get rid of him first, then plan for our interests.

We need visionary leaders and you have to admit that no big idea has come out of GEJ to date.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by IdomaLikita: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ndu_Chucks, Voltron and Akanbi have said it all...

THREAD CLOSED!!!
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by DerideGull(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Mr. chucks,

I have warned you before now that since you began listening to the punks aptly described as "Lagos crowd" or the idiotic “Eko Oni Baje” chaps, you instantly lost value as a sound scholar. Do I have to remind you that the caption of your thread is either grossly incomplete or half-baked postulation?

For the posterity sake, are the three actions going to save GEJ from you, northern Muslim elites or GEJ himself? Or have you become a seer that had foreseen GEJ as a candidate for presidency in 2015? Have you posed for a second and say “Namadi Sambo” could be PDP’s candidate in 2015 with a southern VP?
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by jamace(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
OP, I pray your type never smell the corridor of power because you will sell your people for selfish aims. TU-FIA-KWA, NDU-CHUKS. shocked
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
DerideGull: @Mr. chucks,

I have warned you before now that since you began listening to the punks aptly described as "Lagos crowd" or the idiotic “Eko Oni Baje” chaps, you instantly lost value as a sound scholar. Do I have to remind you that the caption of your thread is either grossly incomplete or half-baked postulation?

For the posterity sake, are the three actions going to save GEJ from you, northern Muslim elites or GEJ himself? Or have you become a seer that had foreseen GEJ as a candidate for presidency in 2015? Have you posed for a second and say “Namadi Sambo” could be PDP’s candidate in 2015 with a southern VP?

Oga, the point of this thread would be moot if GEJ had indicated that he would not be a Presidential candidate in 2015. The whole country, with the exception of one or 2 coots like Mr. Gull, believes that he'll contest.

Let me remind you that you stated that "anybody who calls on ndigbo to engage in any form of fight, even a moonlight wrestling match, because of GEJ's presidency, must be a slow.poke". Are we to now believe that you've turned into a slow.poke? If you need specific reference to your statement, I'd be glad to provide you a link.

I'm sorry to say that you are also a victim of the tribalization of polity a la GEJ. You people believe that opposition is now synonymous to the "Eko o ni baje" phenomenon. You will soon be rudely awaken.

Did you say Sambo as Presidential candidate? LWKMD cheesy
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
jamace: OP, I pray your type never smell the corridor of power because you will sell your people for selfish aims. TU-FIA-KWA, NDU-CHUKS. shocked

ibu onye jjc, na dis place?
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: Two of those demands are very selfish. I knew all along that most of the fierce opposition to GEJ are coming from either tribal bigots or self-serving entrenched cabals.

I support the immediate privatisation of those refineries. Those refineries will be better managed by the private sector. It will also help reduce corruption in the management of the refineries.

I dont think the number 3 demand should be a major issue. The govt few months ago released children and women who were detained in connection with Boko Haram. Such categories of detainees should be routinely released after screening.
I wonder why people like you keep worrying. Just relax. When dangote is done with his refinery, pengassan and nupeng will be rendered useless because if they even go on strike, it will create more business for dangote. Striking will have no relevance then, the only problem then will come if they decide to shut the country's wells. As for local supply of petroleum products, they would have lost their edge. Then again, the nnpc is a ghost partner in most oil field operations. Just relax while the refinery is completed.

As for op, you are just delusional.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by DerideGull(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
ndu_chucks:

Oga, the point of this thread would be moot if GEJ had indicated that he would not be a Presidential candidate in 2015. The whole country, with the exception of one or 2 coots like Mr. Gull, believes that he'll contest.

Let me remind you that you stated that "anybody who calls on ndigbo to engage in any form of fight, even a moonlight wrestling match, because of GEJ's presidency, must be a slow.poke". Are we to now believe that you've turned into a slow.poke? If you need specific reference to your statement, I'd be glad to provide you a link.

I'm sorry to say that you are also a victim of the tribalization of polity a la GEJ. You people believe that opposition is now synonymous to the "Eko o ni baje" phenomenon. You will soon be rudely awaken.

Did you say Sambo as Presidential candidate? LWKMD cheesy

Mr. chucks,

There is no noticeable deviation from the statement you accredited to me and my post. Unless you know something I do not know in Nigeria, there is absolutely nothing that will happen to the GEJ if he chooses to run and throws your proposed three simple actions to a dust bin.

I know those who will have a nightmare if Nigeria tilts to the brink of collapse and I dear them to make a wrong move.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
DerideGull:
Mr. chucks,
There is no noticeable deviation from the statement you accredited to me and my post. Unless you know something I do not know in Nigeria, there is absolutely nothing that will happen to the GEJ if he chooses to run and throws your proposed three simple actions to a dust bin.
I know those who will have a nightmare if Nigeria tilts to the brink of collapse and I dear them to make a wrong move.

I'm sure you do not have a problem with item 3:

(3)Release with immediate effect, thousands of innocent Nigerians, including women and children, currently held in prisons without trial for allegedly being BH members.

Why do you think GEJ has refused to take this action as aa matter of urgency?

blink182:
As for op, you are just delusional.

Please expatiate on this.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by DerideGull(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
ndu_chucks:

I'm sure you do not have a problem with item 3:

Why do you think GEJ has refused to take this action as aa matter of urgency?

Mr. chucks,

I urge you to tread cautiously on the subject matter of Boko Haram. When one is dealing with a complex outfit such as Boko Haram which has no command structure and had interwoven silly religious doctrine with tribally biased politics, I guess eagle’s eyes are needed.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
DerideGull:

Mr. chucks,

I urge you to tread cautiously on the subject matter of Boko Haram. When one is dealing with a complex outfit such as Boko Haram which has no command structure and had interwoven silly religious doctrine with tribally biased politics, I guess eagle’s eyes are needed.

Mr. Gull, I agree with the above.

On the other hand, I do not believe that any Nigerian should be imprisoned for more than 6 months without being charged with any crime, in the name of fighting BH. This kind of treatment should not be metted out to any Nigerian citizen. Don't you agree with this?
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by DerideGull(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
ndu_chucks:

Mr. Gull, I agree with the above.

On the other hand, I do not believe that any Nigerians should be imprisoned for more than 6 months without being charged with any crime, in the name of fighting BH. This kind of treatment should not be metted out to any Nigerian citizen. Don't you agree with this?

Mr. chucks,

You can dance around this issue all you want my pal, the bottom line remains federal government operatives are people gathered based on federal character, nepotistic mechanism and political patronage. There is no iota of patriotism and meritocracy in Nigerian government and society. People can no longer make sound and judicious decisions without being accused of corruption or tribal bigotry. I am sorry to disappoint you by saying that Nigeria is what it is, cesspit.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
DerideGull:

Mr. chucks,

You can dance around this issue all you want my pal, the bottom line remains federal government operatives are people gathered based on federal character, nepotistic mechanism and political patronage. There is no iota of patriotism and meritocracy in Nigerian government and society. People can no longer make sound and judicious decisions without being accused of corruption or tribal bigotry. I am sorry to disappoint you by saying that Nigeria is what it is, cesspit.

I am more convinced than ever that you are a victim of GEJ's tribal politics. You can't even condemn a blatant human rights violation against fellow Nigerians simply because they do not hail from the SE. You do so, by hiding under your usual rant that your motherland is a cesspit. May Okwute angry massob protesters piafuka gi ......
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
jamace: OP, I pray your type never smell the corridor of power because you will sell your people for selfish aims. TU-FIA-KWA, NDU-CHUKS. shocked
Ndu-Chuks ia an HAUSA MAN, don't listen to him , he is one these hausa thieves that believe they can't survive without our oil, but the truth for hausa and the Yorubas who support them is that wether GEJ win or not there will be problem, National Conf is the only solution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: APC Shops For Buhari’s Deputy / Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash / OAU Students Stone Jonathan, Ekiti Obas, And Governor Fayose; & Chased Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.