Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ (3188 Views)

Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo / Russia Using Electronic Warfare To Cloak Its Actions In Syria From Isis And Nato / Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
CHESSBOARD:
Ndu-Chuks ia an HAUSA MAN, don't listen to him , he is one these hausa thieves that believe they can't survive without our oil, but the truth for hausa and the Yorubas who support them is that wether GEJ win or not there will be problem, National Conf is the only solution

Please note that my user name is ndu_chucks; the last part of the name is not the igbo version 'chuks'. mumu
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by DerideGull(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
ndu_chucks:

I am more convinced than ever that you are a victim of GEJ's tribal politics. You can't even condemn a blatant human rights violation against fellow Nigerians simply because they do not hail from the SE. You do so, by hiding under your usual rant that your motherland is a cesspit. May Okwute angry massob protesters piafuka gi ......

The above post clearly explains Nigeria’s predicament. When extrajudicial killings were recklessly perpetrated in Odi, Onicha and in the creeks of deltas in southern Nigeria, no single voice was heard from other sections of the country. When the people of Bakassi were left to the crude fate of man-made policy of “defeat Biafra with all means necessary”, certain sections of Nigeria laughed to the banks.

I have called and will continue to call for the end of Nigeria so people can re-orientate and re-strategize their future and destiny in their respective nation states.

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 3:04am On Jan 05, 2014
DerideGull:

The above post clearly explain Nigeria’s predicament. When extrajudicial killings were recklessly perpetrated in Odi, Onicha and in the creeks of deltas in southern Nigeria, no single voice was heard from other sections of the country. When the people of Bakassi were left to the crude fate of man-made policy of “defeat Biafra with all means necessary”, certain sections of Nigeria laughed to the banks.

I have called and will continue to call for the end of Nigeria so people can re-orientate and re-strategize their future and destiny in their respective nation states.

The above is a red herring which has nothing whatsoever to do with the question you were asked.

Again, I do not believe that any Nigerian should be imprisoned for more than 6 months without being charged with any crime, in the name of fighting BH. This kind of treatment should not be metted out to any Nigerian citizen. Don't you agree with this? A simple Yes or No answer would suffice.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by saintneo(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2014
ndu_chucks: (1)Reverse the planned sale of Nigeria's refineries to his cronies. (apparently done)

(2)Publicly announce an automatic extension of existing oil block contracts, which will expire in 2016, by 5 years.

(3)Release with immediate effect, thousands of innocent Nigerians, including women and children, currently held in prisons without trial for allegedly being BH members.

shi kena
Bullshit! Bovine Excrement!
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by abagoro(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Ndu-chuks, I always thought we had something in common which is a quest to make Nigeria free from all negative dichotomy and evil conspiracy as well as boldly preach against tribalism and religious intolerance. I'm highly disappointed. You seem to have the interests of a particular group of people at heart and those people might be the sponsors of Boko Haram. Oil block owners should be investigated because most wars are for business interest camouflaged as Religion or ethnicity. They are the ones capable of sponsoring this prolonged hostility. Oil blocks should not be privately owned but belong to the communities who determine how the proceeds are managed. That is what I want that Jonathan has been unable to do which is to better the lives of Nigerians in general and the real Niger Deltans in particular.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
abagoro: @Ndu-chuks, I always thought we had something in common which is a quest to make Nigeria free from all negative dichotomy and evil conspiracy as well as boldly preach against tribalism and religious intolerance. I'm highly disappointed. You seem to have the interests of a particular group of people at heart and those people might be the sponsors of Boko Haram. Oil block owners should be investigated because most wars are for business interest camouflaged as Religion or ethnicity. They are the ones capable of sponsoring this prolonged hostility. Oil blocks should not be privately owned but belong to the communities who determine how the proceeds are managed. That is what I want that Jonathan has been unable to do which is to better the lives of Nigerians in general and the real Niger Deltans in particular.

Before now, I would have thought that people like you would have seen through this thread and understood its underlying message. I wholeheartedly believe that GEJ will not implement items 1 and 2 above because we all know what will happen, if he does that and the details of the act, is leaked to the public. You see, GEJ is not in control of his agents, his political party, or the country as a whole.

As far as item 3, I fail to understand why he has not implemented this to date. It is the right thing to do and will endear him to millions of people.

I, like you want a Nigeria free from all negative dichotomy and evil conspiracies; and I do boldly preach against tribalism and religious intolerance. Discerning minds should have reached the conclusion by now, that GEJ no longer has the support of the masses, and thus unable to appropriately deal with the elite who have been ruining this country for decades.

By the way, the so-called elite/cabal, hail from every region in the country, and every major religion in Nigeria. Trust me, I do not want GEJ to implement the items listed because that act may actually help him return to office.

What we need are qualified and proven leaders like Fashola, Pat Utomi, or even Soludo, to become VP in 2015 behind a President from the North, paving the way for the VP to rule Nigeria thereafter.

I am realistic and practical enough to understand that most of the troubles we have in Nigeria is because GEJ reneged on the agreement not to contest in 2011, and now in 2015, when he would have ruled for 6 years! It would be suicidal to have GEJ in office for 10 years. I make bold to say that the amended constitution should include a provision for power rotation between North/South because this seems to have kept us in peace for decades. We have a unique society and must implement unconventional methods for our success.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
ndu_chucks: (1)Reverse the planned sale of Nigeria's refineries to his cronies. (apparently done)

(2)Publicly announce an automatic extension of existing oil block contracts, which will expire in 2016, by 5 years.

(3)Release with immediate effect, thousands of innocent Nigerians, including women and children, currently held in prisons without trial for allegedly being BH members.

shi kena

so this whole noise is all about ownership of oil wells by people who their ancestral home are hundreds of miles away right?
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
mikeansy:

so this whole noise is all about ownership of oil wells be people who their ancestral home are hundreds of miles away right?

Then answer is contained in various posts on this thread. Read them all before you generalize.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by sol2galay: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
wht if ur father contest in his place is it a crime? i was ashamed when i learnt u ar an igboman.ur type are the problem of we igbos
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Error
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by sol2galay: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
GEJ will contest in 2015. It is a settled matter.

wht if your father contest in his place or will river niger dry up if other southerner contest in his place? seriously i was really ashamed when i learnt u ar an igboman, ur type are the problem of igbos today who doesnt reason about thier future other than eatin frm the masters crumb.nonsence!!!
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
@sol2galay cool
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by sol2galay: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
ndu_chucks: @sol2galay cool

state clearly ndu-chuks
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by DerideGull(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
ndu_chucks:

The above is a red herring which has nothing whatsoever to do with the question you were asked.

Again, I do not believe that any Nigerian should be imprisoned for more than 6 months without being charged with any crime, in the name of fighting BH. This kind of treatment should not be metted out to any Nigerian citizen. Don't you agree with this? A simple Yes or No answer would suffice.

According to the above post, it safe to say you would have preferred extrajudicial killing of the so-called Nigerians to locking them up in jail. There is no doubt if GEJ had adopted the policy of total annihilation of Boko Haram in northern region, which could incur serious collateral damages, the irascible Moslems in northern region, including ndu_chucks, would have alleged it is a policy of ethnic and sectarian cleansing.
Re: 3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ by nduchucks: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
DerideGull:

According to the above post, it safe to say you would have preferred extrajudicial killing of the so-called Nigerians to locking them up in jail. There is no doubt if GEJ had adopted the policy of total annihilation of Boko Haram in northern region, which could incur serious collateral damages, the irascible Moslems in northern region, including ndu_chucks, would have alleged it is a policy of ethnic and sectarian cleansing.

Another red herring.

Answer the simple question.

Have no fear, the war is over and you are no longer a student in Zaria, so you will not be punished for answering the question. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka / What GMB Said In The UK / But Is Jimi Agbaje An Igbo Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.