Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Please Advice Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Her (3256 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Her by Pretyangel25(f): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
My friend told me this evening that she's inlove with a guy in the sister church, (she hardly fall for a guy but this time she's serious about it). According to her that the guy likes staring @ her and if she stares back he will quickly look elsewhere, now the problem is she keeps thinking about the guy and she even saw him In her dream. She will be going back to school nextweek and she ask me since she won't be seeing the guy for some months, if is adviseable for her to pass a written note to the guy asking for his number since she's a shy type . Please friends advise her on what to do.

Note: no insult
Re: Please Advice Her by borntobegr8t(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin in Spanish
Re: Please Advice Her by Waltzykay(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
If you ask the guy for his number dat means u ar finished. Control urself
Re: Please Advice Her by Adesam01(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Please tell you friend that it is wrong to go against the order of God! Its the duty of a Man to make the first move irrespective of how shy HE maybe and that she should trust God for her Man. By the way, Its better to grow in Love than to fall in Love!

As a young man, I have have ladies make passes at me before; I quickly run for them because they may be destiny destroyer and must time I disregard/disqualify them as potential spouse because they will go with another man with a better CV than me in the future.

Thanks for reading!
Tetrade Cares...
Re: Please Advice Her by Pretyangel25(f): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adesam01: Please tell you friend that it is wrong to go against the order of God! Its the duty of a Man to make the first move irrespective of how shy HE maybe and that she should trust God for her Man. By the way, its wrong to fall in Love, Its better to grow in Love!

As a young man, I have have ladies make passes to me before; I quickly run for them because they may be destiny destroyer and I must time disregarded them as potential spouse because they will go with another man with a better CV than me in the future.

Thanks for reading!
Tetrade Cares...
tnx 4 ur advice, I Will tell her
Re: Please Advice Her by Pretyangel25(f): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Waltzykay: If you ask the guy for his number dat means u ar finished. Control urself
tnx 4 ur advice, please not me but my friend
Re: Please Advice Her by fernandoc(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
some peoples advices could actually ruin good things. If u like the guy don't just write a note walk up to him and get to know him. If he decided to run then trust me u don't need him in your life..unless your into weak men.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Her by fernandoc(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adesam01: Please tell you friend that it is wrong to go against the order of God! Its the duty of a Man to make the first move irrespective of how shy HE maybe and that she should trust God for her Man. By the way, Its better to grow in Love than to fall in Love!

As a young man, I have have ladies make passes at me before; I quickly run for them because they may be destiny destroyer and must time I disregard/disqualify them as potential spouse because they will go with another man with a better CV than me in the future.

Thanks for reading!
Tetrade Cares...
sorry sir based on your last statement u have a very low esteem.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Her by 3coins(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Waltzykay: If you ask the guy for his number dat means u ar finished. Control urself
grin

@op tell her to show d guy she wants him.....hw?...easy....by smiling weneva she sees him staring.. twill give him confidence to approach her
Re: Please Advice Her by Pretyangel25(f): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
fernandoc: some peoples advices could actually ruin good things. If u like the guy don't just write a note walk up to him and get to know him. If he decided to run then trust me u don't need him in your life..unless your into weak men.
this will really help her. Tnx
Re: Please Advice Her by Pretyangel25(f): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
3coins:
grin

@op tell her to show d guy she wants him.....hw?...easy....by smiling weneva she sees him staring.. twill give him confidence to approach her
will tell her. Tnx
Re: Please Advice Her by Pretyangel25(f): 3:09am On Jan 04, 2014
More advice please
Re: Please Advice Her by clemz85(m): 4:46am On Jan 04, 2014
my boss used to say "there is no harm in trying"
my opinion is you can hunt his number but please, in Kenny Rogers voice... "U gat know when hold on, when to move on, when to work away, when to run"

my 1 dolla
Re: Please Advice Her by clemz85(m): 4:47am On Jan 04, 2014
Please help, any body know where I can locate samsung mobile centre in PH or a good technician who can fix my galaxy note 2?
Re: Please Advice Her by Pretyangel25(f): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2014
clemz85: my boss used to say "there is no harm in trying"
my opinion is you can hunt his number but please, in Kenny Rogers voice... "U gat know when hold on, when to move on, when to work away, when to run"

my 1 dolla
tnx
Re: Please Advice Her by sakaguchi(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2014
clemz85: my boss used to say "there is no harm in trying"

my 1 dolla

Bro, that saying wasn't started by your boss, Eve started it when she gave Adam the forbidden punny.

My millions
Re: Please Advice Her by sakaguchi(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Your friend should go and strike a conversation with him. She may be having a crush and crush are fleeting, she may end up not liking him that much after having a convo, either way, if she still fancy him after the chat, she should tell him, this is 2014 for Pete's sake!
Re: Please Advice Her by carammel(f): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Adesam01: Please tell you friend that it is wrong to go against the order of God! Its the duty of a Man to make the first move irrespective of how shy HE maybe and that she should trust God for her Man. By the way, Its better to grow in Love than to fall in Love!

Thanks for reading!
Tetrade Cares...
Dumb mentality,must everything be spiritual?

OP,just ask your friend to move close to the guy,she can start up a conversation with her,if he feels same way about her,he will accept her friendship and ask her out. If she notices he doesn't return her gesture it means he doesn't feel the same,then she can let him be.
Note: SHE SHOULDN't ASK HIM OUT!!!
Re: Please Advice Her by Pretyangel25(f): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2014
carammel:
Dumb mentality,must everything be spiritual?

OP,just ask your friend to move close to the guy,she can start up a conversation with her,if he feels same way about her,he will accept her friendship and ask her out. If she notices he doesn't return her gesture it means he doesn't feel the same,then she can let him be.
Note: SHE SHOULDN't ASK OUT!!!
I like ur advise but where the problem lies is she will be leaving for school on tues so there will be no time 4 conversation till she comes back again, that's while she wants to get his number and also ask if the can be just friends. What do you think?
Re: Please Advice Her by ITbomb(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2014
'My Friend' 8-)
Re: Please Advice Her by andyanders: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tell your friend to walk up to him if he is close or if he looks her way and open up conversation like, have I seen this face b4 and or you just look like my high school mate or something like that but not lustingooooooooo.She should also make sure she is not going to destroy the guy unless she wants him as the future husband.
Re: Please Advice Her by Pretyangel25(f): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
andyanders: Tell your friend to walk up to him if he is close or if he looks her way and open up conversation like, have I seen this face b4 and or you just look like my high school mate or something like that but not lustingooooooooo.She should also make sure she is not going to destroy the guy unless she wants him as the future husband.
tnx 4 ur advice
Re: Please Advice Her by ffo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: My friend told me this evening that she's inlove with a guy in the sister church, (she hardly fall for a guy but this time she's serious about it). According to her that the guy likes staring @ her and if she stares back he will quickly look elsewhere, now the problem is she keeps thinking about the guy and she even saw him In her dream. She will be going back to school nextweek and she ask me since she won't be seeing the guy for some months, if is adviseable for her to pass a written note to the guy asking for his number since she's a shy type . Please friends advise her on what to do.

are you sure you are not the girl?

just saying sad sad
Re: Please Advice Her by AskProf: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: My friend told me this evening that she's inlove with a guy in the sister church, (she hardly fall for a guy but this time she's serious about it). According to her that the guy likes staring @ her and if she stares back he will quickly look elsewhere, now the problem is she keeps thinking about the guy and she even saw him In her dream. She will be going back to school nextweek and she ask me since she won't be seeing the guy for some months, if is adviseable for her to pass a written note to the guy asking for his number since she's a shy type . Please friends advise her on what to do.

Really!
Re: Please Advice Her by Localamos(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2014

Order of God? I don't think so. I think you have confused your personal prejudice with the order of God.

While you prefer your woman to be a submissive and docile article, some others like women who are confident and know what they want.

@topic: let your friend go with her dominant personality. If she is the shy and reserved type, then staying quiet will help, hoping that the guy will man up and make the move . The problem is that you won't always get what you fancy, but you won't embarrass yourself because it takes a great sense of courage for a lady to walk up to a guy.

If she is expressive, then let her approach him. If the guy turns her down, no problem. She has made a move, it didn't work. Then it's time for her to forget the guy.

BUT WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IS FOR YOUR FRIEND TO BE EMOTIONALLY MATURE, KNOW WHAT SHE HAS AND WHAT SHE WANTS OUT OF LIFE.

HAS SHE GRADUATED FROM THE UNIVERSITY? IS SHE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED? IS SHE READY FOR THE UPS AND DOWNS OF A LOVE RELATIONSHIP? IF NOT SHE JUST BURNING IN EMPTY INFATUATION
Re: Please Advice Her by xtervaganza(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2014

Thanks for reading!
Tetrade Cares...
I disagree with you Sir. You may be partially right though.

But a girl making the 1st move does not make her cheap or evil.

My advice, you ladies know dis game better. She only needs to force a convo with the guy stylishly. Like passing by him and asking him things he could help with.
Like hey, can u pls help with my phone? The internet has been slow for a while, if he couldn't fix it at the moment ask for his pin or number.......

You know what to do from there
Re: Please Advice Her by Abbey2sam(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: tnx 4 ur advice, please not me but my friend

More like thanks for the advise, cuz I know its you
Re: Please Advice Her by 190daclown: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Smh

The thirst these days from women is ridiculous

women nor de use brain think again smh
Re: Please Advice Her by Gudiza(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Chei, see dem, NL Investigative Bureau. Thread since 4th.

.....hit like if u followed op from fp.

BTW, u 4 try post dat msg nau, se na tomoro e dey happen, keep us posted oh... grin
Re: Please Advice Her by pweetymama(f): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2014
clemz85: Please help, any body know where I can locate samsung mobile centre in PH or a good technician who can fix my galaxy note 2?
go to slot office at waterlines junction.
Re: Please Advice Her by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2014

she can summon courage to meet d guy na
Re: Please Advice Her by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
mechanics: she can summon courage to meet d guy na
brilliant suggestion..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Having Sex In Dream Affect One's Spiritual And Physical Life? / See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! / My Embarrassing Dating Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.