Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Girls night out discussions - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls night out discussions (86810 Views)

Home Economics Discussions For Moms / Girls Night Out Part 2!!!! Better And Simplified / Boys Night Out Discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls night out discussions by ladygogo: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Baby mama:

[size=18pt]FOR mature adults in a marriage commitment only[/size]

Lol
To be honest with you,there isn't anything special about achieving org.asm with the man's Blokoss as compared to fingers or tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The most important thing is that you enjoyed the occasion and when you don't get there,he gets you there with his other God given parts grin
But sometimes when you "work " to arouse him again a second time it could happen
Depending on how much he tired in the first one,it could take a little longer grin for the rocket to launch again grin

Let me give you a tip of something that may work
For women who take longer to reach org.asm,the cowboy position usually helps because there you are in control and you move according to what gives you the most stimulation.
If you enjoy to change positions during love making,( which I highly recommend for every woman) grin do it but always end with the cowboy or backwards cowboy.
You will thank me later grin

oh yeah the cowboy position works for me too.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Baby mama:
I have a friend that described it as " the type where you will be be sleeping and the man will start collecting from behind"
But sincerely my man is not a huge fan of that,I can count just a couple of times.
What I feel in my sleep is a hand meandering around and touching places
Then a rod firmly pressed on my backside then I know say time don reach grin

Ehn, so you dont enjoy sleep s3x? You are missing
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kokobebi: How does a man slide in when the person is asleep..
How is the place going to be lubricated..unless he's using some sort of lubricant,he will definitely cause a lot if pain.
Unless the babe is forever ready,dunno how possible that is or am I missing something?

Cocospice,a nice glass of wine helps with any jitters.I must confess that I become someonelse after a nice drink,just a glass of red o.Less inhibitions,more likely to say whatever..Hubby sometimes thinks I'm tipsy but I really am not.I just feel more wanton.It still hasn't yielded the elusive O with my hubby o!

Some peeps are in pursuit of Happyness,my own is I must get an O by hubby's skills one day cheesy
Still 3 years in soo plenty of time.ie if we don't get tired of each other.
I just have one kid and sneaking in 1 session is like plotting a war.This baby is always looking at us from his crib like he has an agenda
How can you do sontin?We have started learning to use every opportunity wisely.

We aren't doing it as frequently as before,but hopefully things will look up when chairman moves to his own room

Lubrication is what the tongue is for,free lubricant at your service. Dude ll have to dive in head first wink.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
cocospice:
offcourse na am married with 3 adorable kids. I get shy sumtyms and i dnt knw y.

It's not only youooooo!!
Re: Girls night out discussions by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
lady gogo:

oh yeah the cowboy position works for me too.
Na wa o. Which one be cowboy again? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ishilove:

It's called cow girl and reverse cowgirl
Re: Girls night out discussions by Ishilove: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Baby mama:

Ha hahahaha!!!!!
If only the men knew that sometimes we are just acting a nollywood movie grin grin
Some of the ooooooooohs and aaaaaaaaahhhhs are actually "nna biko hurry up quick quick ojare ,my legs are killing me here" grin
Or hurry up ,you are crushing my ribs,I can't breathe grin
Or hurry up Oprah Winfrey comes on in less than 10 minutes with Idris Elba and Shemar Moore as guests rofl
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: Girls night out discussions by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
jennykadry:

It's called cow girl and reverse cowgirl
Oh my... embarassed

Description please grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
byvan:

It's not only youooooo!!
aha thnk God.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kokobebi: My dear,it remains for me to say mooooo.
I have cowgurld front and back.I think I just enjoy the act and watching his face..lol
Longer doesn't do it for me,cos I could get bored.I love intense and passionate and just timed right.
Don't want to chaff my pokom.
I have accepted my fate cheesy

Smoo ch,rubinson,lickinson,cowgurl front,reverse,missionary,side,finish dog gy..
That's the typical routine(when I have energy o!).cowgurl a must cos he loves it for some reason..
God forgive my bluntness
Chi'm ooooooo!!! embarassed shocked

*runs away from thread* embarassed
Re: Girls night out discussions by ladygogo: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ishilove:

girl on top na. either facing your man or the other way.
Re: Girls night out discussions by naijathings(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kokobebi:

Unfortunately,some men believe quality of s ex = lasting for 10 hours..That's why you see a lot of them downing Alamo bitters and co.
Once I hear or read someone boasting about lasting for ages(I knack am akpako),she was crying,etc,i automatically believe the person knows nothing about pleasure..the lasting I mean is minus the for eplay.How can someone chook and chook for no just cause for up to one hour..I mean one hour dedicated to chooking naija style no relenting.

Tantric s ex different,just read on it,not practised yet.

My opinion though..

Back to holy mode.

Woman get wahala..
If the guy choook for 10 minutes una go call am one minute man.. If he goes for hours, complain again. Well, you are right.. It gets boring sometimes but I rather do it for hours than b a one minute man except if it's a quickiee. Whichever it is.. Style, agility, and spontaneity is important.
And.. Which one b say man go want furck woman wey dey sleep? I wonder how dem dey enjoy dat kain thing. I can't try it if she's too drunk or really sleeping, that's gonna b like furking a corpse.
Attn: Reverse Cowgirl is not for lazy chics..
Re: Girls night out discussions by pickabeau1: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
byvan:

Lubrication is what the tongue is for,free lubricant at your service. Dude ll have to dive in head first wink.

cheesy cheesy cheesy bad girl...
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
naijathings:

Woman get wahala..
If the guy choook for 10 minutes una go call am one minute man.. If he goes for hours, complain again. Well, I rather do it for hours than b a one minute man except if it's a quickiee. Whichever it is, its always fun when you play with someone who matches your power.
And.. Which one b say man go want furck woman wey dey sleep? I can't try it if she's too drunk or really sleeping, that's gonna b like furking a corpse.
Reverse Cowgirl is not for lazy chics..

What works for some might not work for others jare. Not all women like being choook for hours. For women like me that can't get an O with chooking, so what is the use. U are right cowgirl isn't for lazy girls o. A woman must eat n belleful before she go try that one. God catch u, you marry the type of man where no dey cum quick. Just keep a bottle of chilled water by your side.

@Baby mama e be like say I go come take some home lessons. I must say you are a guru. Experience na best teacher.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
naijathings:

Woman get wahala..
If the guy choook for 10 minutes una go call am one minute man.. If he goes for hours, complain again. Well, I rather do it for hours than b a one minute man except if it's a quickiee. Whichever it is, its always fun when you play with someone who matches your power.
And.. Which one b say man go want furck woman wey dey sleep? I can't try it if she's too drunk or really sleeping, that's gonna b like furking a corpse.
Reverse Cowgirl is not for lazy chics..

What works for some might not work for others jare. Not all women like being choook for hours. For women like me that can't get an O with chooking, so what is the use. U are right cowgirl isn't for lazy girls o. A woman must eat n belleful before she go try that one. God catch u, you marry the type of man where no dey cum quick. Just keep a bottle of chilled water by your side.

@Baby mama e be like say I go come take some home lessons. I must say you are a guru. Experience na best teacher.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Alikaxon(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ngokafor:

*yawns*..you are boring dude,was that meant to be a joke or something??..
re u single? Probably.
Re: Girls night out discussions by EfemenaXY: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
jennykadry:

That one when you feel them slowly "enter" you whilst you are asleep from behind and then slowly thrust in and out in slow motion tongue

Haha!

And even if you weren't in the mood (of course, 'cos you were asleep), you'll soon find your hips gyrating in tune to his as he pushes all the right buttons!

tongue cool
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Foxy_Flow: I'm learning bad things here. Chei, see wetin women dey discuss

**Spreads bamboo mat and sits comfortably with vaseline in hand**

Go away,girls only
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
jennykadry:

Ehn, so you dont enjoy sleep s3x? You are missing

So I have carried last?
Chei
I am usually at least half awake

Let me pencil this down wink
Re: Girls night out discussions by naijathings(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Icherishu:

. Not all women like being choook for hours. For women like me that can't get an O with chooking, so what is the use.
e be like say I go come take some home lessons. I must say you are a guru. Experience na best teacher.
U don't get an Organza by chooking, well, if you cut ur grass and keep the garden clean then u just might get that ORGANZA. LoL
Re: Girls night out discussions by DJDOLA(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
FAMILY SECTION...am in
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
byvan:

It's not only youooooo!!

Byvan and coco spice,how can you be shy in the bedroom with your own husbands?
I know most of our upbringing kept us inhibited from discussions about SE.x and SE.xuality and our culture of submissiveness dictates that a man takes absolute charge
Not anymore
Believe me,men love excitement and love women who are adventurous and free in the bedroom
Ask him what and how he wants it and serve it exactly that way

It may be awkward at first but it gets better with practice
He may be waiting patiently for you to get out of your shell and blow his mind
make 2014 that year
Go buy some sexy,lacy ,see through lingerie grin
That is a good start
Red is a good color
Just wear it underneath your regular nightgown and then take the upper one off for a reveal
Don't turn the lights off,leave it on and remember to draw the window blinds before you give the neighbors cinema grin grin

Biko tell him you read it from a woman named baby mama online
You can point him to my posts before he begins to imagine that you are seeing other men

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
My own shyness comes after the act and hubby wants to talk about the experience lipsrsealed,no shyness during the action wink.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Alikaxon(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
All this girls women are unengaged full-houswives... I know they'll wana throw stones at him, but he isn't comming back.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
byvan: My own shyness comes after the act and hubby wants to talk about the experience lipsrsealed,no shyness during the action wink.

It is still from your conservative upbringing most likely
Go ahead and talk about it
Tell him how much you enjoyed it and how well he did,what you will like to try
He needs to hear it

I used to give my hubby scores after the do grin grin grin religiously
Sometimes I gave him a 95%
Sometimes 100%
Sometimes a 70%
Some other times 110% when he totally kills it grin
It wasn't easy to get above 100%
It has to be the right length of time,the right intensity and we both reach at the same exact time
We had fun doing that and he was always curious to know his score
Rofl
I don't do that as often nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
grin that's the point!!he likes having updates of the scores grin,hits and misses lipsrsealed.
Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
I think majority of the women likes cowgirl because it make them to get to that point wink while the men prefer it because it makes them relax easily,no stress, just allowing you to do everything

It is also a form of exercising for women kissbut eat "belleful" for those that likes one hour tinz cheesy
Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is there any women that can do cowgirl for one hour ? shocked I like to know such person,to get some tips ,incase me and hubby wants to embark on it in future.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
byvan: grin that's the point!!he likes having updates of the scores grin,hits and misses lipsrsealed.

It is a a talking point post chopping
Talk about it
Be open and honest
Then the other thing is telling him what you want him to do to you
Every woman is different and responds differently to different stimulations
We all know our bodies

I melt like butter when my neck is kissed for instance
Deep mouth kissing does nothing for me but kiss my neck and nibble my ears,you got my attention
Some ladies prefer the mouth kissing
A when he wants to talk,he is wanting to know what you like and what you don't

When I am not totally in the mood but just want to do the wifely duties se.x ;DI don't want him touching my boobs let alone nibbling on it and he tries not to even though sometimes he can't resist
That puts me totally off but I clench my teeth and just do it for his sake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Communicate with the man
It makes for a better experience

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
benedicta0: Is there any women that can do cowgirl for one hour ? shocked I like to know such person,to get some tips ,incase me and hubby wants to embark on it in future.

Hmm
Let us ask Jenny
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
No one has complained of scraped knee caps in the line of duty , you don't feel the pain until game over.

Baby mama talking about it afterwards makes me feel like burying my face in the sand,i can't even hold his gaze.i ll keep giggling grin.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
benedicta0: I think majority of the women likes cowgirl because it make them to get to that point wink while the men prefer it because it makes them relax easily,no stress, just allowing you to do everything

It is also a form of exercising for women kissbut eat "belleful" for those that likes one hour tinz cheesy

My best friend says men prefer it as they get older grin grin and it is true
It makes them work less

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.