Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Girls night out discussions - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls night out discussions (86661 Views)

Home Economics Discussions For Moms / Girls Night Out Part 2!!!! Better And Simplified / Boys Night Out Discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls night out discussions by bluuu: 1:21am On Jan 05, 2014
wetin pesin no go read for NL. loretta! lol.tongue
watever rocks ur boat.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2014
@loretta, is he gonna be gone for a while?
This one wey u wan order machine cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by ypepe: 1:49am On Jan 05, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by ypepe: 1:52am On Jan 05, 2014
alutacontinua: @loretta, is he gonna be gone for a while?
Aluta, na wetin u wan here enh? tongue.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 05, 2014
ypepe:
Aluta, na wetin u wan here enh? tongue.

The speed wey I dey use learn these days ehn grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Na Jennykadry I wan resemble tongue tongue tongue tongue
She's my mentor cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 05, 2014
Lol aluta who is your mentor? Abeg park well joo cheesy

@all

You know I've always wanted to ask this question and was going to post it on osisi's "lovemaking" thread.

My friends and I were chatting one day and the conversation was all about what your hubby does unintentionally that turns you on....you know those days that s3x is the last thing on your mind, all you wanno do is go home after work and rest or just simply rest on your day off but gbosa hubby does something that makes you quietly and innocently move closer to him and like they say, the rest is history.

A friend of mine said her hubby turns her on when he has just a singlet and a jean on..another one said when she sees him cooking in the kitchen she goes crazy and it got me thinking what does oga do innocently and unintentionally that drives me insane...

1. When he is driving with one hand and the other resting on the window seal (abi Wetin una dey call am)

2. When he is thinking and looks very serious

3. When we were building I went to the construction site with him and I swear I almost threw him on the ground, damn he looked all manly giving them more instructions and telling them what he wanted to be done

4. I find him hawt when he dressed casual

5. Most importantly find him hawt in the shower lipsrsealed

Does anyone wanno share? please NO preaching sisters here thank you very much angry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 05, 2014
I find my husband hottest when he is just wearing his home clothes around the house
White T shirt and shorts
On several occasions I go just look am as e dey concentrate on his shows on MSNBC and ideas go begin flow
I will just come out to the parlour ,sometimes all the kids dey dia o,I go just say,Okonkwo please come o,one second let me show you sumtin
He will follow me to the bedroom thinking there is really sumtin he needs to see grin grin
Before you know it,we are killing ourselves grin

Another moment is early in the morning when we just wake up
Kai
There is just something about a man looking sleepy in his sleeping clothes
Could be boxers and a T,pajamas ,those sports shorts and jersey
Men look ultra romantic in the morning
And you know their testosterone level is at it's peak in the morning grin grin
It's like they look vulnerable grin grin,all the machoness gone or so u think
Then that sleepy man go just turn to tiger
Kai
Early morning chopping is the best o

When he wakes up and goes to pee pee in the morning,and returns to the bed to catch a few more zzzzs
My eyes will just zero in on the boxers and my imaginations will run wild

when I go to his office and he is all dressed up in his dry cleaned clothes and tie looking sharp and professional
Gosh!
Sometimes I go just lean over just smooch am well well
Then I will say nna chere m this night,Ife n'ine ga eme

10 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 05, 2014
jennykadry: Lol aluta who is your mentor? Abeg park well joo cheesy

@all

You know I've always wanted to ask this question and was going to post it on osisi's "lovemaking" thread.

My friends and I were chatting one day and the conversation was all about what your hubby does unintentionally that turns you on....you know those days that s3x is the last thing on your mind, all you wanno do is go home after work and rest or just simply rest on your day off but gbosa hubby does something that makes you quietly and innocently move closer to him and like they say, the rest is history.

A friend of mine said her hubby turns her on when he has just a singlet and a jean on..another one said when she sees him cooking in the kitchen she goes crazy and it got me thinking what does oga do innocently and unintentionally that drives me insane...

1. When he is driving with one hand and the other resting on the window seal (abi Wetin una dey call am)

2. When he is thinking and looks very serious

3. When we were building I went to the construction site with him and I swear I almost threw him on the ground, damn he looked all manly giving them more instructions and telling them what he wanted to be done

4. I find him hawt when he dressed casual

5. Most importantly find him hawt in the shower lipsrsealed

Does anyone wanno share? please NO preaching sisters here thank you very much angry cheesy

Nne you dey bad o
My brother will just be cruising down the street jejely with one hand on the steering and madam is melting
Re: Girls night out discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 4:24am On Jan 05, 2014
Stories that wow the mind!!!

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by slimyem: 4:29am On Jan 05, 2014
Are these fairy-tales?? undecided
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2014
Baby mama:
Nne you dey bad o
My brother will just be cruising down the street jejely with one hand on the steering and madam is melting

Your mind dey diaa.

That early morning innocent look can cause a nun to commit fornication I swear...or when they wake you up in the middle of the night with an antenna standing at 360 degrees and with that quiet sexy voice they ask you "are you awake? ......before nko, Infact no I'm still deep in slumber you have shook me a few times and one XXL cucumber was busy poking from behind and you expect me to still be asleep? Even if I drink Valium plus temazepam plus diazepam altogether I no go wake up after all that?

4 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Amen to the good wishes ypepe. I wish you the same dear
ypepe: This gal is on fire!
Babes, nothing do u!
What a man can do, woman can do better.
Gals don wisen up these days o!

Not if oga travel for months, konji go de kill nwanne while hubby is somewhere having a swell time!

Lorretta, I hail ur boldness.

This is a marriage that will last till thhy kingdom come.

Secrets to a happy and successful marriage being revealed.

(I forgot to add baby mama, the wood inside one of our living room sitters cracked one day and broke. Its still there. Nobody has identified it yet. Product of random jigijigi)

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Sanguine(f): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2014
grin grin waoh! This thread is just filled with hilarious people! I nor fit laugh again heheheheheh grin grin.
I'm not married though. But I pray everyday for the right man for me who would love, respect and cherish me for who I am and what I stand for and I in turn would love, and respect and adore him against all odds... smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2014
alutacontinua: @loretta, is he gonna be gone for a while?
Yes dear smiley

bluuu: wetin pesin no go read for NL. loretta! lol.tongue
watever rocks ur boat.cheesycheesy
lol.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2014
If this thread makes FP, I'm dead grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2014
This thread will not make front page on a normal and rational day.

Except someone who comes to pick topics at random without reading the contents does that again.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2014
Royal Roy: This thread will not make front page on a normal and rational day.

Except someone who comes to pick topics at random without reading the contents does that again.

Tell that somebody not move it to front page. Some of the posts are not to be read by kids.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Mamacita007(f): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2014
CFCfan: ^^
following

loooool amebo
Re: Girls night out discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2014
teeo:

Tell that somebody not move it to front page. Some of the posts are not to be read by kids.

Well we will keep saying it till they listen.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2014
That someone better take their time.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2014
Mukina may have other ideas..
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2014
@jennykadry: E be like say u be the raunchiest lady on NL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by ypepe: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Tbaby4real(f): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2014
I am so much loving this thread.....
I used to think that too much sex could make you grow old fast. I carry this same mind set into marriage ooo, I remember the very first day I suggest it to my husband that we should have it maybe twice a month he said are you kidding? But I found myself asking for it almost every week some months after.
He looks more attractive to me in the morning that sometimes I will want to eat him raw..... I used to be late to work sometimes oooo I feel bad but can't just help it jare.

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by ypepe: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2014
Tbaby, life is lived just once. So flow jare!

Nothing do u!

All these peeping johns. Go to sports section o.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2014
@Ypepe

Don't mind them, they UnCloth before us and walk straight to the shower like they have not committed grave sin. angry Do they think it's easy to watch them just walk away like they have done absolutely nothing wrong? There was a day I pissed hubby off unintentionally tongue and the guy just lifted his hands up in the air like "I give up'" and immediately put both hands on his waist and just stood there, ol'boy it took the grace of the universe to maintain my angry posture but for my mind I was like "freaking hell, hawt damnation".. , this is so unfair embarassed HOW CAN YOU BE MAD AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME.....someone explain cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2014
CFCfan: @jennykadry: E be like say u be the raunchiest lady on NL cheesy

Sir don't listen to them gossips. I wouldn't hurt a fly in my sexy luxurie tongue cheesy
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2014
Baby mama:
Then I will say[b] nna chere m this night,Ife n'ine ga eme[/b]

LMAO Osisi leave me alone abeg... grin today na today oboko must scale fence grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
smileysmiley
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
jennykadry: @Ypepe

Don't mind them, they UnCloth before us and walk straight to the shower like they have not committed grave sin. angry Do they think it's easy to watch them just walk away like they have done absolutely nothing wrong? There was a day I pissed hubby off unintentionally tongue and the guy just lifted his hands up in the air like "I give up'" and immediately put both hands on his waist and just stood there, ol'boy it took the grace of the universe to maintain my angry posture but for my mind I was like "freaking hell, hawt damnation".. , this is so unfair embarassed HOW CAN YOU BE MAD AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME.....someone explain cry
lmao grin another dimension grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by anukulapo: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
I love your post that gives counsel better. I think you have a better edge on helping people with more serious issues than discussion fun moments with your girl friends.
This I suppose is responsible for the few endorsement (likes) on the first page except for few posts that are a little away from the theme.
I love you doing the marriage thing among other things you do.
I mean no harm or insult.
Much respect;Cheers.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
anukulapo: I love your post that gives counsel better. I think you have a better edge on helping people with more serious issues than discussion fun moments with your girl friends.
This I suppose is responsible for the few endorsement (likes) on the first page except for few posts that are a little away from the theme.
I love you doing the marriage thing among other things you do.
I mean no harm or insult.
Much respect;Cheers.

But I can't be serious all the time
I love to laugh too,look at this from that angle

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.