Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Girls night out discussions - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls night out discussions (86803 Views)

Home Economics Discussions For Moms / Girls Night Out Part 2!!!! Better And Simplified / Boys Night Out Discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
Laurina David:

can someone get this derailer off this thread, pleasssse , i'm begging............

Why wont i become a derailer when i have just told you the truth. Keep using machine, one day, that machine will get seized right in ur pusssy.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
pickabeau1: love machines are just what they are ....aids..

there are men who buy for their partners

moreover it is better than having illicit relationships..

as a nation we are a sexually repressed lot though we all dream of it a lot

There's a big difference btwn hubby buying a machine for his wife and a wife secretly buying it aimed at using it in discreet occassions. In former, a man could just do this to boost his sexual adventure with his wife which is a unanimous agreement btwn them. But if a woman does the latter, then there's high tendency that she could also give a neighbour the chance to relief her of sexual grudges. If not for this end time generation, a woman is not supposed to be craving for sex as if it's food, left alone going to the extent of using sex machine just to pls herself in the absence of her hubby.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by bussyluv08: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
RedBenson:

You shld be ashamed of urself. Smh for women of nowadays. Gone were d days where women stayed for 6months, 1yr and even 2yrs without sex and they were still feeling cool, not indulging on sex machine stuff, now even two weeks, you cant even stay. Am pretty sure u are one of those making routine application of sex machine at slightest space. Smh! Like i said, when d machine fails to deliver as expected, then visitation of small boys in d hood untop d punny will be inevitable. Well done!!!
pls go and seat ur ass somewhere.This is a thread for females nt guys like u dat think they hv tits.

8 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
bebe2:

does this ur theory also apply to men or just women??

am sure u r one of those men dat like women stiff as a log in bed,
if she responds to ur touch u will classify her as ''spoilt'', abi?
smh undecided

Excuse me with that gender equality stuff. I dont care what feelings u think women have. All i know is that a woman does not supposed to be "crazily mad" at sex in the event of her husband not being around.

As for ur info,. i buy bed spread everyday cos whenever we (me and she) are on bed, we normally tear the bed spread during d deed. grin So nothing like she lies on bed like a log of wood.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Who are these people replying that person na? Can you please stop paying him the attention he craves and see him crawl back into his hole?

This thread was quite interesting till you guys started going back and forth with him.

Ehen, Babymama isi na gini mere Njide na Bros? grin

4 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by bebe2(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Excuse me with that gender equality stuff. I dont care what feelings u think women have. All i know is that a woman does not supposed to be "crazily mad" at sex in the event of her husband not being around.

As for ur info,. i buy bed spread everyday cos whenever we (me and she) are on bed, we normally tear the bed spread during d deed. grin So nothing like she lies on bed like a log of wood.

PROVE IT,

PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED angry

4 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Ngokafor(f): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
bussyluv08: pls go and seat ur ass somewhere.This is a thread for females nt guys like u dat think they hv tits.

Gbam!!!!
Re: Girls night out discussions by Sanguine(f): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin grin RedBenson&Hedges grin grin Onye isi opkoroko!! Amebo! I sure say your so-called woman go dey beat you for house! Na im make you come dey do 'cho cho cho' for here! grin grin. You better park one side make I see better people! Or better still, go meet your fellow men boys! Hehehehe. tongue grin tongue
Re: Girls night out discussions by EmyLeo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
sub_zidi: Hmmmm i can categorically say that this is one of my threads ever on NL. My boo has this innocent baby look when he is sleeping especially but naked with his straight legs and sleepy hair all in tandem yummy yummy! I cannot remember how many times i have jumped on nwa-guy while he is asleep and always ever ready for action grin . Atimes i find his angry face quite sexy when he is angry at me. One day he pissed me off instead of apologising to me he was acting all sorry then i said "Boo oya tell me sorry " the next he turned it on and said" i have forgiven you". We both bursted out and started laughing it was hilarious and wittingly annoying at the same time. To this, we both use the "i have forgiven you slogan. When i am in the wrong i have forgiven him and vice versa. cheesy

In my next life i will chose him hoha but we will meet earlier than we did now, kinda high school sweet heart thingy so i would'nt have to sample any other blokos before him tongue lipsrsealed
LOL..
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
bussyluv08: pls go and seat ur ass somewhere.This is a thread for females nt guys like u dat think they hv tits.

Are you pained by my truth? Truth is bitter!!!
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
Phema: Who are these people replying that person na? Can you
please stop paying him the attention he craves and see him crawl back
into his hole?

This thread was quite interesting till you guys started going back and
forth with him.

Ehen, Babymama isi na gi mere Njide na Bros? grin

For ur mind abi? Keep using machine. The end shall tell when u realise machine contains no sperm to giv u optimum sexu..al pleasure and friction with machine is diff from real dicck.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
lemme look for small trouble this nite.
RedBenson, why do you sound as if a girl has dumped you for a se.x toy? I hear there are enlargement pills for down there wink. Try it and come and give us testimony

4 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
*dies * shocked grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
steph7: lemme look for small trouble this nite.
RedBenson, why do you sound as if a girl has dumped you for a se.x toy? I hear there are enlargement pills for down there wink. Try it and come and give us testimony

Unfortunately, i dont have battery to keep u afloat in d trouble as u seek. But lemme tell you, my 'akonda' down there is superb and very destructive. If u think am lying, ask some nl babes who've had a taste of it. grin Do u need it?
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Where are the moderators when you need them?
Re: Girls night out discussions by bluuu: 1:32am On Jan 08, 2014
they said ' if u wanna reach ur destination,do not throw stones to all barking dogs on ur way"
pls lets not derail d thread.BM ride onsmiley)smiley)

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Ok continuing on our girlie discussions

Ladies please what do you think about hairs on your men
Do you like hairy or smooth faces
Hairy or smooth arm pits and pubic areas
See what other women say
What say ye?

Personally I prefer mustaches to goatees and absolutely detest side burns ewwww
Chest hairs and arm pit hairs are Ok
I wouldn't particularly insist that a man shaves
But I thank The Lord I don't have a man with with a hairy back,I won't like it lai lai
I can't stand unibrows or hair tufts shooting out of nostrils and ears
Ewwwwww,you berra pluck them off

Chest
Out of 100 women surveyed, 76 said they like hair on a man's chest. Obviously, they weren't referring to so much hair that they'd be able to comb and style it with hair products, but just enough to run their fingers through. Mind you, only 34% said they liked the entire front side (chest and stomach) covered with hair. 85 said that they got excited when they saw a tiger line (the line of hair that runs from your chest down the middle of your stomach leading to that wonderful sacred area).

Armpits
94 women said they found it odd when a man didn't have hair under his pits. Almost all expected some kind of bush to be at the pit of a man's arms. So although it's okay to trim, shaving or waxing it all off does not come highly recommended.

Arms
These women unanimously agreed that arm hair was normal, but they still expected to see skin of some sort. It's difficult for some guys of course, as the rare few are much hairier than others. But hey, 14% of women said they had a fetish for very hairy guys, so there's hope for some of you yet.

Legs
Again, women easily embraced leg hair, but there was one thing they mentioned that I completely agree with. If you're going to eliminate the hair on your chest and leave two long sticks with fur on them (yes, your legs), then be prepared to be the butt of many a joke. If that's the case, only trim your chest or just get rid of everything (ouch!).

Pubic area
Everyone's favorite topic is finally here. No one likes to be greeted by a bush. It's crazy -- most guys expect women to keep themselves trim (some even beg), but don't think it necessary to take care of their own private mess. 88 women expect their men to keep things neat down there. A creative 6 decided that they would take initiative and prefer to take care of their men's private area themselves (given that their men would let them near their testicles with a sharp object). Guys, a piece of advice; if you want her to go down on you, you'll have to keep that area clean, trim and proper.

Butt
Although the majority of women (75) said that they found hairy butts unacceptable, others had no problem handling, spanking and kissing a hairy butt. It's a matter of personal taste of course, and while so much hair that you'd be unable to see skin didn't turn any of the women on, some hair was thought to be endearing, if not a little fun to tug on.

Back
Sorry guys, but a whopping 93 women were very adamantly against back hair. And no, they weren't referring to the odd patch of hair or a couple of deserted strands; rather they were talking about the "is that a sweater?" kind of hair. There was the odd fetishist who thought hair anywhere and everywhere was not just acceptable but exciting, but for the most part, women aren't too keen on back hair.

Read more: http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa...#ixzz2QCgslsDW

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Kokobebi(f): 1:42am On Jan 08, 2014
Nice to see everyone here is swinging from chandeliers with studs as husbands..
My hubby is very ordinary but well hung.well hung but I've never had an or ga sm with him .Dont worry,I have directed as much as I can I just end up getting bathed in saliva. grin
Married him as a virgin so thankfully,I don't have any ex memories.

Seexs is not a chore for me as I actually enjoy it,I make sure I sh ag him well,I'm up to date with my kegels so no probs on that count.I love the way s ex feels,I love making the sounds that drive him nuts.He is a very good man and I love him to bits..excellent hubby so no regrets.I have sacrificed orga sm by cunninlingus or shaggamism.

I am very well read,so I have discovered myself,I am in charge of my Os.All thanks to my vi brator. Yes he bought it with me,we haven't gotten around to using it together yet.Will invest In more toys,thanks to love honey.Vib rator org asms are oh sooooo sweet,like my back arching off the bed and muscles clenching sweet..oh the buzzzzz...
I am a very happily married woman with one child and I wouldn't swap for anything..

Holy nwejes please avoid my post.thanks

To the above Q;I hate hair but the hubster is a hairy lion..Love grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2014
Kokobebi: Nice to see everyone here is swinging from chandeliers with studs as husbands..
My hubby is very ordinary but well hung.well hung but I've never had an or ga sm with him .Dont worry,I have directed as much as I can I just end up getting bathed in saliva. grin
Married him as a virgin so thankfully,I don't have any ex memories.

Seexs is not a chore for me as I actually enjoy it,I make sure I sh ag him well,I'm up to date with my kegels so no probs on that count.I love the way s ex feels,I love making the sounds that drive him nuts.He is a very good man and I love him to bits..excellent hubby so no regrets.I have sacrificed orga sm by cunninlingus or shaggamism.

I am very well read,so I have discovered myself,I am in charge of my Os.All thanks to my vi brator. Yes he bought it with me,we haven't gotten around to using it together yet.Will invest In more toys,thanks to love honey.
I am a very happily married woman with one child and I wouldn't swap for anything..

Thanks for sharing your story
You could have done without the sarcasm though,nobody here is claiming perfection so I have no idea where that line came from.
Good that you are enjoying your SE.x life
Some of us women are like that
In fact many women are like you and would need the the second round before they climax grin
Don't ask how I know

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Kokobebi(f): 1:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Baby Mama,
Na beef oooo..e dey pain me small that I have to work extra,lol
The 2nd round hasn't worked for me...hehehehe
Pardon my sarcasm Abeg,it's jolosi

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 08, 2014
This is too much IMHO

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Iceman296: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2014
Interesting

@RedBenson - Please take a Chill- pill and let the women discuss their thing, You too can Learn one or two things from their Chat.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2014
Kokobebi: Baby Mama,
Na beef oooo..e dey pain me small that I have to work extra,lol
The 2nd round hasn't worked for me...hehehehe
Pardon my sarcasm Abeg,it's jolosi

[size=18pt]FOR mature adults in a marriage commitment only[/size]

Lol
To be honest with you,there isn't anything special about achieving org.asm with the man's Blokoss as compared to fingers or tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The most important thing is that you enjoyed the occasion and when you don't get there,he gets you there with his other God given parts grin
But sometimes when you "work " to arouse him again a second time it could happen
Depending on how much he tired in the first one,it could take a little longer grin for the rocket to launch again grin

Let me give you a tip of something that may work
For women who take longer to reach org.asm,the cowboy position usually helps because there you are in control and you move according to what gives you the most stimulation.
If you enjoy to change positions during love making,( which I highly recommend for every woman) grin do it but always end with the cowboy or backwards cowboy.
You will thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2014
I don't like chest hair or back hair, if my partner happens to have chest hair and he refuses to get it waxed, the only option is to put on some sexy lingerie, tie him up and wax the hair off by force!!!
As for facial hair, I don't like beards, but as long as it is well mustache and/or side burns are well groomed no problem.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Kokobebi(f): 2:05am On Jan 08, 2014
My dear,it remains for me to say mooooo.
I have cowgurld front and back.I think I just enjoy the act and watching his face..lol
Longer doesn't do it for me,cos I could get bored.I love intense and passionate and just timed right.
Don't want to chaff my pokom.
I have accepted my fate cheesy

Smoo ch,rubinson,lickinson,cowgurl front,reverse,missionary,side,finish dog gy..
That's the typical routine(when I have energy o!).cowgurl a must cos he loves it for some reason..
God forgive my bluntness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 08, 2014
Kokobebi: My dear,it remains for me to say mooooo.
I have cowgurld front and back.I think I just enjoy the act and watching his face..lol
Longer doesn't do it for me,cos I could get bored.I love intense and passionate and just timed right.
Don't want to chaff my pokom.
I have accepted my fate cheesy

I wrote that line below earlier and modified
Sometimes it could just be that you are enjoying the man so much and you don't want the experience to end
Many women feel that way
But then you say you don't like it long
Re: Girls night out discussions by Kokobebi(f): 2:12am On Jan 08, 2014
^^ Noted
Maybe I should resort to prayers,lol.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 08, 2014
Our thread is getting raunchy grin

Smoo ch,rubinson,lickinson,cowgurl front,reverse,missionary,side,finish dog gy..
That's the typical routine.cowgurl a must cos he loves it for some reason..
God forgive my bluntness

Nothing to forgive,you haven't sinned
I think all men like that cowgirl position just as much as they like BJ's
They don't know that sometimes somebody is too tired to do all that work
Re: Girls night out discussions by Kokobebi(f): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2014
It is definitely too raunchy..
I will return to my holy state in some minutes.. grin cheesy
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 08, 2014
Kokobebi: ^^ Noted
Maybe I should resort to prayers,lol.

Speaking of prayers
Back then as the Christian union chick I am I will be shouting OMG OMG
My oga said haba!!
Why are you calling God ,say the thing dey affect am,say e fit make im sumtin shrink back to normal when I carry God enter bed grin grin
Na im I quickly found other language for bedroom grin
I hope God doesn't mind my bad bedroom language

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Kokobebi(f): 2:21am On Jan 08, 2014
Baby mama: Our thread is getting raunchy grin
Nothing to forgive,you haven't sinned
I think all men like that cowgirl position just as much as they like BJ's
They don't know that sometimes somebody is too tired to do all that work

Cowgurl needs fit legs,kaiii.U just keep doing and smiling through the pain.Thank God for variation.
My own for don be.
999 levels,
'Wife found with dislocated tibia trying to reach mount Zion' hehehehehe grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha @ omg..
Real blokos shrinker..

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Kokobebi:

Cowgurl needs fit legs,kaiii.U just keep doing and smiling through the pain.Thank God for variation.
My own for don be.
999 levels,
'Wife found with dislocated tibia trying to reach mount Zion' hehehehehe grin

Who is this kokobebei
You are funnyyyyyyyy
I don laff taya
OMG
Sometimes I go tell oga,don't you know I am getting older
This is not the 23 year old you married,i can't be gyrating like that at this my age

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.