Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

How To Care For A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Care For A Girl (885 Views)

How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Care For A Girl by jaziridon(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Please my fellow nairalanders. I need help on how to care for my girlfriend. she says am not caring. What do I do please. And most girls have told me similar things.
Re: How To Care For A Girl by jaybee3(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
jaziridon: Please my fellow nairalanders. I need help on how to care for my girlfriend. she says am not caring. What do I do please. And most girls have told me similar things.
She said you aren't caring and the first thing that popped in ya mind is to ask faceless nlers how to go about it. We are not your girl and we obviously don't know her likes/dislikes

How about you ask her what caring looks like to her

1 Like

Re: How To Care For A Girl by ITbomb(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Y won't she say so.
This is what to do
Keep a healthy balance in your bank account, get an ATM card and share the pin with her.
She will love you till you are broke
Re: How To Care For A Girl by Mynd44: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Kids
Re: How To Care For A Girl by Iamstrata(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
you simply care
pay attention to details.....
What she likes, be able to read her moods.
Trip her out, buy her things
do her veli veli well

(1) (Reply)

Help / MARRIED Couple Discover They Have The SAME MOTHER / Ladies And Gentlemens Dis Question Z For U..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.