Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. (2277 Views)

The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by francisbarrack(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WOMAN AND MAKE HER HAPPY.
1. Treat her the same way you treated her when you are with your friends.
2. Tell your woman how much you love and adore her everyday. Everyone wants to know that they are loved.
3. Be truthful to her. Make her understand and trust you.
4. Never try to hurt her no matter what. Make sure she thinks of you always with smile.
5. Look into her eye and smile. This will make her see your true being and how you care.
6. Both of you should seek a godly relationship to avoid lust.
7. Kiss and hug her to make her feel not alone.
8. Remember her very special day; her birthday and present her something even if it is simple and inexpensive. It has a great meaning for her.
9. Always care and protect her so she could feel you in every moment of her life.
10. Pay attention to her. Let her not only be your presence but also keep her in your thought.
11. Whenever she shares her thought with you, show her that you value her input. This will help both of
you build a strong relationship.
12. One thing a woman hates most is when they are taken for granted. Don't for once make her to feel lonely. Appreciate her presence. Whenever she offers you with a present, write her a thank-you card for the thing she may had
done.
13. Don't ever hug your friends or her friends in her
presence. She might feel excluded.
14. Let her know how you feel. It will make her understands you better.
15. Go out with her whenever you are leisured.
16. Her contacts, never loss it. Show her that although you are apart, yet she is on your mind.
17. Whenever another man touches her, get hungry. She will understand how much you love her.
18. If you have not seen her for couple of days, try call and tell her how much you've missed her.
19. Compromising on certain habits will go a long way in keeping your relationship stronger.
20. Woman loves a kiss in the rain so much.
21. Finally, respect her mind, soul and body. She is a very unique individual and has a great potentials.
AM I RIGHT MEMBERS
Hit like and drop your comment

3 Likes

Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by sinaj(f): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
*blushes* embarassed

U guyz shud come nd read diz o! undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by dolarland(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
effect of too much watching telemundo acting on op

2 Likes

Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by Maxi112: 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
u just listed easy way to be friendzooned..

hit them hard and watch them behave well... nonsense
tho some of ur point are cool, but not all of them... but I'll find it difficult to hid to it.. I get result when I hit it hard on them.... no offence plz

2 Likes

Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Maxi112:
u just listed easy way to be friendzooned..

hit them hard and watch them behave well... nonsense
tho some of ur point are cool, but not all of them... but I'll find it difficult to hid to it.. I get result when I hit it hard on them.... no offence plz

Too bad.....God help you
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by Maxi112: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sempumping:

Too bad.....God help you
nah! ladies like the hard way

just act as if u are not interested in them... relax and watch her fight to win ur heart...

that is ladies for u

1 Like

Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by Goldenheart(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
blah blah blah
I ve seen it all n a lot more .. grin

But they always come back n stab u at the back.
#women

1 Like

Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by lekjons(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
op i dey come, make i go buy note book and copy all these down so i won't forget..
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by Smellymouth: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mtchewwww
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by halfricanadian(f): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Op thats just all i need and ask for cry cry
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by Pennah(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
Op thats just all i need and ask for cry cry
tell me ma thoughtz ain't ryt cool
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by halfricanadian(f): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pennah:
tell me ma thoughtz ain't ryt cool

Thoughts about?
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by Cholls(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
my brother dey there dey console dem u hear........"naija pvssy is the toughest"

1 Like

Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by digitite: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Rubbish. Am a Rugged 4 ever. keeping it real.
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by Pennah(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thoughts about?
read ur post again nd again
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by halfricanadian(f): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pennah:
read ur post again nd again

Geez talk or let me be tank u
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by Pennah(m): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Geez talk or let me be tank u
I dunn talk olredy na

Just that u no wan comprehend
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by halfricanadian(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pennah:

I dunn talk olredy na

Just that u no wan comprehend

I dont get u
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by Pennah(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont get u
kk let's just fashi

Can I have ur no knw u bera??
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by halfricanadian(f): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pennah:
kk let's just fashi

Can I have ur no knw u bera??

Please im not here to make frndship huh
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by Pennah(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

do u know Nicki Minaj??

Are you friends??
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by RoyalBlak007: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

My dear smiley
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by halfricanadian(f): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

My dear smiley

Evening embarassed
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by Allwility: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
@OP 6 & 7 are contradictory!!
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by RoyalBlak007: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Evening embarassed

Now why that face again?
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by halfricanadian(f): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Now why that face again?

Nothing guess boo nd i part ways for good cry sad
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by RoyalBlak007: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nothing guess boo nd i part ways for good cry sad

000h sorry...i guess i should excuse you

cos you must be emotionally exhausted now
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by halfricanadian(f): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

000h sorry...i guess i should excuse you

cos you must be emotionally exhausted now
I really really am cry embarassed
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by RoyalBlak007: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
sad
halfricanadian:

I really really am cry embarassed
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by halfricanadian(f): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
sad

It hurts tho cry embarassed
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by RoyalBlak007: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

It hurts tho cry embarassed
u'll get over it
Re: How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. by halfricanadian(f): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

u'll get over it

I pray i do cry embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

I S She Into Me? / Story: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (+18) - Season 1 Episode 13&14 / Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.