Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan (46658 Views)

Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari / Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Btruth: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2014
Goddex: This "Man of God" obviously reads too much PUNCH, The Nation Newspapers etc. By the way, Pastor Bakare and co made similar prophesies in 2003 when Obasanjo was about going for 2nd term . . .

......You want to compare Prophet Olabayo's prophesy to Pastor Tunde Bakare? OK ooo, no wahala. I want you to realize that there is a different between a Prophet & a Pastor. He who have ear, let him hear what the spirit is saying.....
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by omusiliyu(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2014
Let me go and ask TBJ, his prophecy is confirm and true
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by slimdiggi: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2014
Mr Aboki: Taaaa Shattap there... angry APC Prophet..

The Lord does not want Jonathan to contest, but wants Buhari and Tinubu to contest.. grin

Tell the Lord that this is a democracy and not his old testament style of selecting Kings from one family.. angry

If the Lord does not want Jonathan to be president, he should go and register with INEC, get a Voters card and cast his vote for his candidate. angry

Sadly though, the Lord is an Isreali Jew and not eligible to vote in Nigeria... grin

Tell the Lord to focus of Isreal and Leave Nigerian Politics alone.. angry

[size=18pt]PDP & Jonathan till 2019... angry[/size] Any Baggar wey no like am can apply for Cotonou Green Card and get out.. angry
The Walking Dead

2 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by listica(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2014
Goodluck j.will still be d presdo.in peace in
fyneguy: Don’t contest 2015 poll – Prophet tells Jonathan

By Ayodele Olalere

Founder of the Evangelical Church of Yahweh, Lagos, Primate Theophilus Olabayo, has once again predicted that the country would experience more crises this year, warning President Jonathan not to contest the 2015 presidential election.

The prophet, known for his annual predictions, some of which he claimed came to pass, said unless Nigerians embark on fasting and prayer, more political crises and killings would occur.

“This year, the worst type of terrorism is coming; and corruption if not checked will cause great problems. Corruption has taken over Nigeria and God is about to judge Nigeria. There is an angel that is going to cleanse this country once and for all. The seat of the president is vacant. If at all there will be election, I see a northerner becoming president. The more they try to rig this coming election, the more violent it will become,” he said.

Olabayo, in an exclusive interview with Saturday Newswatch in Lagos, further said in spite of the numerous crises, the country would not break up.

“Those who are embezzling our money; if they are not dead, some of them would end up in prison. There are so many fake prophets who are saying the county will break up but it will not break up. There will be modalities. The Federal Government may not be powerful as before. There will be state police. God has prophesied it for long that there would be a constitutional conference. We have to pray so that it will succeed because I saw a storm coming and the storm would touch every sector of the country like economy, political; every sector of the country will be affected. There will be flood of the highest order.”

He added: “We have to pray for most of our leaders like former president Shehu Shagari, Maitama Sule, Rabiu Musa, Bola Tinubu and many others. They need prayers to survive, and they should pray against bereavement. This coming storm would enter churches because corruption has entered churches.

“I saw the poor facing the rich. Before the North Africans revolution, God revealed it to me and I said it. More powerful revolutions are coming to this country and that is why we have to be very careful. I saw the death of two prominent Obas. An attempt would be made to kidnap one of the governors in the South-West while Bamanga Tukur would be removed as PDP Chairman but he would be given an international assignment.”

Concerning President Jonathan, Olabayo warned him against contesting the 2015 election. He also warned the People Democratic Party against rigging the coming elections.

“PDP think they have a joker but that joker will fail them. If they attempt to rig this election, there will be anarchy in this country. Many people will still join APC. They will try to impeach the President but they will not succeed. President Jonathan needs to mellow down so that he will not be made the sacrificial lamb. He has to be prayerful to survive between now and 2015.”

Olabayo is however sad that in spite of his warnings against impending dangers, many people fail to listen to him.

“They call people like us prophet of doom but we are not bothered. In most cases in Nigeria, people don’t want the truth. All I have been saying have been coming to pass. Before Mandela came out of prison, God said it, even before his death God revealed it. Even before Chinua Achebe died, God said it and God revealed Chief Bola Ige would be killed if he took up political appointment and I warned him but he did not listen.”

Source: http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2014/01/04/boko-haram-security-agencies-involved-tsav/
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2014
patriotic007: You think anyone that supports GEJ is ibo?....You are in for a shock of your life in 2015,...All i see in this prophesy is that the youths should revolt if APC does not win because any election that APC loses has been rigged,.....mark my word 2015 will be the most peaceful election in Nigerian history,....Anyone that tries to make trouble when GEJ wins will be seriously dealt with because the security agents have learnt alot from 2011 when they allowed some misguarded youths to take laws into their hands
Hope u pple sha get shock absorber by d time Jonathan fall yakata 4 ground

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by checkdate(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2014
na waho
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Deiok(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2014
He better not.

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by naijathings(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2014
Pastor were you Motivated by the Holy Spirit or Good Money or cheap publicity ? Which one?
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by delta92: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2014
We talk about corruption as if it's d sole responsibility of federal government alone, what about we ordinary nigerians that take advantage of one another with the slightest opportunity to increase price of commodity if the has no other choich, Tinubu is the number thief in Nigeria, most of the contracts in Lagos are awarded to his company, we Nigerians cannot be fooled, APC is worse than PDP
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by checkdate(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2014

By Ayodele Olalere

Founder of the Evangelical Church of Yahweh, Lagos, Primate Theophilus Olabayo, has once again predicted that the country would experience more crises this year, warning President Jonathan not to contest the 2015 presidential election.

The prophet, known for his annual predictions, some of which he claimed came to pass, said unless Nigerians embark on fasting and prayer, more political crises and killings would occur.

“This year, the worst type of terrorism is coming; and corruption if not checked will cause great problems. Corruption has taken over Nigeria and God is about to judge Nigeria. There is an angel that is going to cleanse this country once and for all. The seat of the president is vacant. If at all there will be election, I see a northerner becoming president. The more they try to rig this coming election, the more violent it will become,” he said.

Olabayo, in an exclusive interview with Saturday Newswatch in Lagos, further said in spite of the numerous crises, the country would not break up.

“Those who are embezzling our money; if they are not dead, some of them would end up in prison. There are so many fake prophets who are saying the county will break up but it will not break up. There will be modalities. The Federal Government may not be powerful as before. There will be state police. God has prophesied it for long that there would be a constitutional conference. We have to pray so that it will succeed because I saw a storm coming and the storm would touch every sector of the country like economy, political; every sector of the country will be affected. There will be flood of the highest order.”

He added: “We have to pray for most of our leaders like former president Shehu Shagari, Maitama Sule, Rabiu Musa, Bola Tinubu and many others. They need prayers to survive, and they should pray against bereavement. This coming storm would enter churches because corruption has entered churches.

“I saw the poor facing the rich. Before the North Africans revolution, God revealed it to me and I said it. More powerful revolutions are coming to this country and that is why we have to be very careful. I saw the death of two prominent Obas. An attempt would be made to kidnap one of the governors in the South-West while Bamanga Tukur would be removed as PDP Chairman but he would be given an international assignment.”

Concerning President Jonathan, Olabayo warned him against contesting the 2015 election. He also warned the People Democratic Party against rigging the coming elections.

“PDP think they have a joker but that joker will fail them. If they attempt to rig this election, there will be anarchy in this country. Many people will still join APC. They will try to impeach the President but they will not succeed. President Jonathan needs to mellow down so that he will not be made the sacrificial lamb. He has to be prayerful to survive between now and 2015.”

Olabayo is however sad that in spite of his warnings against impending dangers, many people fail to listen to him.

“They call people like us prophet of doom but we are not bothered. In most cases in Nigeria, people don’t want the truth. All I have been saying have been coming to pass. Before Mandela came out of prison, God said it, even before his death God revealed it. Even before Chinua Achebe died, God said it and God revealed Chief Bola Ige would be killed if he took up political appointment and I warned him but he did not listen.”

Source: http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2014/01/04/boko-haram-security-agencies-involved-tsav/
chai nawaho !

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Donald50: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Same old story.......GEJ STILL 219
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by realGURU(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Sylvarresta: This ibo self, u won't stop deceiving ur self, fightn against every1 dat says anytin against Jonathan, very soon u will start fightn God himself.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by swedbase(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2014
This hungry yoruba fake prophet shoul go and die.
We are not afraid of any form of crisis.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by debrights(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2014
It quite unfortunate that even those that call themselves men are now using God's name to gain political gratification. God will surely judge all.
Little wonder HE said that judgement will start from the church. God is watching..
Don't be moved GEJ.. They only want you to pull out.. No shaking.
I forsee GEJ becoming the President still come 2015..there may be crises but what must be must be..those who are killing people are killing only their own people.. We are watching with our binoculars..
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Osama10(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2014
Prophet of doom. angry

Why can't they predict when we would have constant light in Nigeria and good roads to drive on.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by creazor(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2014
I am a christian who strongly believes in the power of the Holy Ghost and in prophecy. I do not know this man personally as to validate or doubt his prophecies, but I'm more concerned about the points he made.
From my summary of his utterances;
1. PDP will fail in the elections
2. If PDP wins, then its by rigging
3. This rigging will cause serious violence.
4. PDP should not attempt to rig

here are my conclusions:
a. 1. and 2. are direct contradictions to each other. If it is clear dat PDP will fail, den thrz no such thing as rigging. It simply means even if they attemt tto rig, they will still fail.
b. There is no problem with GeJ contesting.

All in all, whether prophecy or not, I'm voting GEJ come 2015. Let's see what happens. We will all keep praying.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by debrights(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2014
It quite unfortunate that even those that call themselves men are now using God's name to gain political gratification. God will surely judge all.
Little wonder HE said that judgement will start from the church. God is watching..
Don't be moved GEJ.. They only want you to pull out.. No shaking.
I forsee GEJ becoming the President still come 2015..there may be crises but what must be must be..those who are killing people are killing only their own people.. We are watching with our binoculars..
We will see who the fake prohet is after the rain..
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2014
The prophet can go suck some cock!
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Donald50: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2014
To GEJ and his fans do not be dismay as far as Gej goverment is rooted in the word of God,it wil stand till 2019,because i see Jesus saying CHEER UP.......
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2014
@the shedding of the corrupt leaders, I pray this should come to pass. I also prohesy that all their supporters will go down with them.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by MrAboki: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2014
engrfcuksmtin: @the shedding of the corrupt leaders, I pray this should come to pass. I also prohesy that all their supporters will go down with them.

Who the fucck made you a Prophet Mr. Fucksomething.. angry
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Donald50: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2014
2015 ....we are waiting
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2014
[size=18pt]Concerning President Jonathan, Olabayo warned him against contesting the 2015 election. He also warned the People Democratic Party against rigging the coming elections.

Olabayo is however sad that in spite of his warnings against impending dangers, many people fail to listen to him.[/size]
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by chairman: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2014
It suprises me much how people keep emabarasing themselves and their so called churches because of cheap publisity didn't I say that the easiest way to make front page in nairaland is to insult jonathan?
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by segzyj(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2014

By Ayodele Olalere

Dis one na Political prediction abeg and not prophesies
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by deletrue: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2014
Wonders, they say will never end. I also dreamed yesternight and I saw in my dream that the presidential candidate of APC died few days to election. I also saw part of lagos experienced flood never experienced in human race. Although, no body died but properties were destroyed. There was seroius trouble in APC such that Tinubu actually became parallised and equally losed his left eye.
In rivers state, Chidi was jailed alongside with Amaechi for many years.
chief Obasanjo was also jailed for fabricating stories and also going to bed with another of his son's wife as well as causing treasonable felony.
Buhari was hospitalised alongside with all the prophets of Yahweh while he Buhari was travelling with them for prayer over 2015 election
I also saw GEJ won the general election in 2015 of which both national and international observers claimed it as the best election ever conducted in Nigeria.
The national conference, in my dream recorded a huge success such that at the end a larger proportion of Nigerians was thanking the president. May God Almight continue to bless this government and the entire Nigerians. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Donald50: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2014
All these things will end next year......
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2014
Idi Amin: I may have to review my stand on xtianity. How can I continue to bear the name "xtian" with these liars called "prophethieves"
who cares if you dumb xtainity,we aint gonna miss you in any way

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Malakh: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2014
I speak on behalf of the prophet Zechariah,two-thirds of us will be cut off,the revolution Will be televised
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by SeunTayoz: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by pauben: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2014
This so-called man is dreaming he only said what people will want to hear. If good has looked for somebody to reveal anything to it is not to this man. I am a better sinner than him. Let him say he wants to promote yoruba APC party and nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.