Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan (46657 Views)

Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari / Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by stildude(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Any prophecy from a south western prophet is likely not to be the voice of God rather the voice APC and Ethnicity. I want to hear some prophecies from Middle belt prophets or south south.

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by simpleseyi: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mr Aboki: Taaaa Shattap there... angry APC Prophet..

The Lord does not want Jonathan to contest, but wants Buhari and Tinubu to contest.. grin

Tell the Lord that this is a democracy and not his old testament style of selecting Kings from one family.. angry

If the Lord does not want Jonathan to be president, he should go and register with INEC, get a Voters card and cast his vote for his candidate. angry

Sadly though, the Lord is an Isreali Jew and not eligible to vote in Nigeria... grin

Tell the Lord to focus of Isreal and Leave Nigerian Politics alone.. angry

[size=18pt]PDP & Jonathan till 2019... angry[/size] Any Baggar wey no like am can apply for Cotonou Green Card and get out.. angry

I can see that you are very angry that the "lord" is saying different things to different "men of god". Me too, I no understand this "god" and the "men of god". Don't get yourself worked out because you are not one of the 2 animals in Aso Rock that will spend millions of naira on food this year, so why your stress then? Take Garri Ijebu with cold water and Mallam's Kuli-kuli to cool your temper.

But, I am sorry for myself and my people. Politicians either PDP, APC, APGA or LP are embezzling our money and we are here fighting ourselves because of the looters. These politicians have divided us along ethnic and religious lines and we are here fighting ourselves on their behalf. Are these politicians using Yoruba's juju or Okija-juju or Amadioha to manipulate us? Because I cannot see why we should be fighting for people that are milking us dry. They sent their children to universities abroad and close our universities here for 6 months. LASU school fees is up to 350,000 naira for medical students whereas Fashola enjoyed free education up till university level. They fly in private jets but ban importation of second hand cars. If these politicians are not manipulating us with juju, but we just decide to fight for them while they are embezzling our money then, we must all be mad.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Make the prophet go sit down

Another prophet can predict Jonathan will be re elected in 2015
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by naso2(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
ebube7: First of all, I will like to thank God for being true to His word. Somewhere in the scriptures it is is written, "I will not do a thing unless I reveal it to my prophets."
Thanks @OP for such a nice job. My advice to my beloved President is this: Don't neglect, despise or treat Prophesies with disdain. God said u should not run for the 2015 elections; He did not say u should never run for any other presidential election. If Jesus tarries, there is still 2019,...,...e.t.c
Nigeria will never be the same again. Thank God once again.

Look up you will see that similar prophesy came in 2010, warning GEJ not to contest 2011 elections.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by akoako: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Honestly, it is disgusting reading prophecies and predictions from the so called men of god. It is only in nigeria that this phenomenon is still prevalent and this is because most nigerians are gullible and ignorant. Many of us can believe anything as long as the name of God or god is mentioned. I think these pastors and prophets are over-fed and criminally over-confident. They are just another major problem of nigeria. Most of them are worse than the most corrupt politicians in this country. They seem to have a silent alliance with the politicians to ruin this country. I will neither curse you nor pray for you because God has already judged you in the scriptures. When nigerians eventually wake up to challenge their leaders , these prophets/pastors/religious leaders will not be spared. I still have more to say.

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by vigasimple(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
so Fulani's are the only people able to 'rule' Nigeria.

God in his infinite mercy knows that there are more competent hands in one southern town than the whole of Fulani north put together. also the mid belt has better competent people. so I know God does not like or approve mediocrity.

If the opposition Is not about power to the north, they will find a better candidate in the ss as their presidential candidate or se so that we know they mean well for Nigeria and her unity. it is one Nigeria when north want power but the country will burn as soon as a 'kaferi' is in office.

Nigeria problem is not mainly corruption but Fulani, religion and tribalism.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by smada13(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
proudlyAfrica: but guys joke apart...these things seemed to confirm what i saw in the dream two months ago...i dat dream GEJ said he would not contest rather propped-up a Northerner as the president also in another development, i saw the Gov. Of Kano been assesinated blood all over the place,,,mmmh may God protect us all!

maybe u nid to open a church
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by MrAboki: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
simpleseyi:

I can see that you are very angry that the "lord" is saying different things to different "men of god". Me too, I no understand this "god" and the "men of god". Don't get yourself worked out because you are not one of the 2 animals in Aso Rock that will spend millions of naira on food this year, so why your stress then? Take Garri Ijebu with cold water and Mallam's Kuli-kuli to cool your temper.

But, I am sorry for myself and my people. Politicians either PDP, APC, APGA or LP are embezzling our money and we are here fighting ourselves because of the looters. These politicians have divided us along ethnic and religious lines and we are here fighting ourselves on their behalf. Are these politicians using Yoruba's juju or Okija-juju or Amadioha to manipulate us? Because I cannot see why we should be fighting for people that are milking us dry. They sent their children to universities abroad and close our universities here for 6 months. LASU school fees is up to 350,000 naira for medical students whereas Fashola enjoyed free education up till university level. They fly in private jets but ban importation of second hand cars. If these politicians are not manipulating us with juju, but we just decide to fight for them while they are embezzling our money then, we must all be mad.

The whole world is Mad hommie.. #Fact!!

I'm just enjoying the madness and trying to make the best out of this fuckery that we live in..

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by bamto(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Where did the prophet warn GEJ not to contest? Comprehension skill is not for all, anyway. angry
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Pamcrest(f): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Is this prophet Olabayo still at it? Heard he was sick n out of circulation for sometime.
Much as I don't take these prophecies seriously, I think d handwriting on d wall for GEJ is for him not to contest....he will be disgraced at d polls. His non performance, alcoholism, cluelessness n condoning corruption make it impossible for majority of Nigerians to vote him back.
Even those who voted for him out of sentiments of being minority and shoeless have regretted their action. He came in shoeless and now he has taken shoes from those who had before. Let him go n rest....he has made money n his name is already in our history. Abeg.
My humble submission
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
GEJ contest if u want to. nothing will happen to u sister.....
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
GEJ contest if u want to. nothing will happen to u sir.....
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by GentleFrank(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
ok
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by freshprincex49(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Deu 18:20 .But if any prophet dares to speak a message in my name when I did not command him to do so, he must die for it, and so must any prophet who speaks in the name of other gods.’
21 “You may wonder how you can tell when a prophet's message does not come from the Lord. 22 If a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and what he says does not come true, then it is not the Lord's message. That prophet has spoken on his own authority, and you are not to fear him.

WE ARE WATCHING AND WAITING........

2 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Kennyfancy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Orlando Owoh: Not only Nigerians, even God doesn't want GEJ to contest.
even me dnt want u to lived long,,,u mad she goat
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by ameeg(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hummmm I dey laugh grin dey look come dey wonder join em.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by omebe(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
I have a dream I see GEJ wining 2015 election abi no bi so me too na private eeeeh sorry primate.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by simdam500(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jona!!! u hear now...
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by drwebs: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Great Nigerians, don't let these prophets take us for a ride. There are many fake ones than true ones. By their fruits, you shall know them. Thank God we are beginning to put up their prophesies on the net and we can easily browse them anytime.

I just read through the prophesies of last year by some men of God and Ministry including this man we are talking about. If you want to know if his prophesies do come to pass, browse for yourself.

I'm not surprised that many of them shout their mouths this year because most of their prophesies didn't come to pass.

I only believe one of them whose prophesies were almost accurate which was www.healinghourministry.com.

I don't believe this Man of God's words.

God bless all Nigerians
God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by seggs101(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
well let wait and see what happens smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by amazeen(f): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Gej all the wayyyyyyyy
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by amazeen(f): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
GEJ ALL THE WAYYYYYYY
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by penny01502: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
biko tell that man he is the least of prohet I could listen to. perhaps he is seeking for Nigerians attention, he wont get mind.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by ovieohene: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
One thing we fail to understand is that no matter what people say about Gej or our dear country. The truth still remains. God's will must be done to bring us more closer to God. Those who have ears, shd hear what d spirit is saying! Only the saved ones will enjoy the gd of the land! Lets do our part n allow God to handle the affairs of our nation. Prayers o..God bless us.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Kenistry(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Beware of False Prophets & religious folks! They r more deadly dan d devil himself.
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by walexzee11(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
How Far?:
Is this not the same "prophet" that predicted Tinubu will catch gonorhea last year?

Anyway there's no way for me to verify if indeed Tinubu caught gonorhea except when Remi Tinubu reveals she has cancer of the clito.ris.
Ah Ah....Ur type is uncommon, LOLZZZ!
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by walexzee11(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
simpleseyi:

I think about dat too...Angry mood u dey
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by kt3tu(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by prophetone(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
vigasimple: so Fulani's are the only people able to 'rule' Nigeria.

God in his infinite mercy knows that there are more competent hands in one southern town than the whole of Fulani north put together. also the mid belt has better competent people. so I know God does not like or approve mediocrity.

If the opposition Is not about power to the north, they will find a better candidate in the ss as their presidential candidate or se so that we know they mean well for Nigeria and her unity. it is one Nigeria when north want power but the country will burn as soon as a 'kaferi' is in office.

Nigeria problem is not mainly corruption but Fulani, religion and tribalism.

Take a seat \_
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by NwekeGodwin: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
let them divide the country and give me my to rules or they will perish all: even the one worse than bokos are still coming
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by chidaddy1198(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Super Story... dear pastor kindly face ur ministry and remove ur eyes from politics. In summary what u mean is dat GEJ should nt go for 2nd term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.