Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes (1319 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by FoxyFlow(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2014
The toilet seat. Do you all wonder how writers come about with crazy ideas on writings? Ask Michael Ogah, ask Farida Adamu, it is the same thing. The toilet seat. That's where I am seated right now, let's see if the stuff I will write is going to be crazy.

My love life has been one funny entity. From when my heart started beating, I discovered I could love. It was Nana first, I said my first words to her (so I was told), when I saw her, I stuttered, stammered and then my voice came out sounding shrill, I screamed...

"Ke yarinya"

Everybody in the compound ran to my side. They all wondered how I was able to fathom that without being told. I had been late in crawling and when it came to walking, I was said to listen to the ground each time I made an attempt. No amount of push and pull would made me leave the ground. But guess what? A girl made me take my first steps, I was chasing her.

After my first speech, I had not seen the girl again. I saw her years letter when she was to be married off to an Alhaji. Well, marriages were swift in the north. My prayer was for the monster VVF to keep its fingers off Nana.

My second love, can I ever forget her? Aunty Grace. She was my classroom teacher. Beautiful, tall and had a charming smile. She had only flogged me once and that was in correcting me. She wanted me to use the words, "I want to ease my self Aunty" instead of "I wan go piss Aunty". Everyday, I sat and dreamed of me growing up quickly and marrying her. My heart was broken when our school was divided into two... Lypson Quality & Top Quality.

After recovering from the heartbreak, I fell in love with Unoma. O Unoma, the beautiful flower girl of my neighbours who got married. I did all I could to get her attention. All through the wedding, I was looking at her and smiling. My friends dissuaded me. They said I should stop dreaming of her, I would never get her. How wrong were they. We were playing one day outside when someone blindfolded me with her hand. On removing it, there stood Unoma smiling, her eyes sparkling while I levitated. I was suspended in the air for seconds, the world paused and everything revolved only between the two of us. I still cherish that moment to this day. *sniffs*

We broke up, how? I left for boarding school in Abuja. I returned to discover that one dude named Ugochukwu had snatched her. I fought karate for her love, he fought bravely but I won. She left for school too after that. O Unoma, Unoma, I want to marry you, give me your love.. That was my remixed song for her.

I found love again, this time in school, my Aunt's place. Tuna. That beautiful, black princess from Kaduna. Silent but caring in ways I couldn't understand. Then I was already 10 so knew what it was to approach a girl. It was no longer giving her a gift or entering into their play. It was more complicated as my heart would beat each time I saw her. I later got to know I lacked the liver to approach her. I gave her up.

Sara came next, followed by Aisha, then Victoria and now I have lose count. Well, each holds a special place in my heart. Falling in love and staying in love even after separating has a way of making love the greatest feeling in this world. You won't find it in your heart to think evil about that person, you just re-live the memories over and over again.

Now I am in love. Beautiful, dark, calm and angellic. My fear is the koboko I would receive if I go to the house to profess my love. Well, you know yourself and this is my avenue for proposing my love.

Please say I do and save me the beatings...

Love you...
Attai

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by Witwicky(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2014
Nice write-up @ foxy flow
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by FoxyFlow(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2014
Witwicky, you no get story?
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by boniflex(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
Oh!! My sweet Chinelo, I write letter tire grin
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by xynerise: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
I never had one. Rather I was sexually abused
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by Kingademos(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
I remember grace, peace (princess), Lamide, Pamela d one who said yes, moji, mary (still I never get liver tell her say she b my crush), Glory, Faith, Linda, Hilda, Joy, Peace nd nw m still searching...
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by Dannylux: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Childhood lovers? never did have one.

I had crushes, too scared to say shyte!
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
nneka was my childhood girlfriend..
.. smiley we started sharing seats and hung together in my primary 5 ... we grew over it after going to different secondary schools...

my jss1, was chioma... i and this lady starred in a schl drama as husband and wife... we were so cool together.. everyone actually started calling us couples... we dated till her jss3, had to change schls... .. out the countryembarassed .. sad
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by yemi2plus(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Oh! Yes. I remember her.
Tracy was her name, short, dark and beautiful or so I thought.
She was few months older than me and my classmate. Intelligent she was.
I felt shy each time she came to buy stuff from our compound then. They ever nicknamed her "Ope susu". Oh Tracy! How are the mighty fallen!
Her Americano father stole her from me when he built a house in Lagos. They re-located and I never saw her again. Though, I still dream about her.
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by stefikal(f): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
gringringrin Foxy ooo, toilet seat..

So darn true!

My own story...when I get to the inspiration zone, I'd probably draft somethingwinkcheesy
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by stefikal(f): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Primary school:

I had no idea what love was or the definition of the word 'crush'. But if it had anything to do with me putting up my best behaviour whenever he was around, then I practically fell victim to the word.

I clinged to his twin sister so he could get to notice me, he moved with the big bad boys and I was simply an innocent little girl to him.

I put a smile whenever Emmanuel came close by perhaps he would eventually say hi.
My final year in primary school was nice since he was already my friend but I found it strange that the crush I once had on him had mysteriously disappeared. smiley

JSS3:

Why would they always frolick around him? They flirted with him, he flirted back. Annoyance and jealousy had become my best friend whenever I saw him with them.

He was the class captain, I simply added to the number of geeks we had in class, my stay in JSS3 was fun but each time I saw Chibueze treating me like a sister whereas he gave the prostitutes attention my heart received a slap.

The last time I saw him was months after I left secondary school, and my heart still did a little backflip as I spoke with him.

A flip whose sound had drastically reduced.cheesy

SS classes:

The problem with being a bookworm, the guys see you as a friend but not as a potential lover. angry

My hormones found guys with high intelligence attractive, add that to their charming attitude.
The names so numerous I guess I was a hormone-crazed teenager, I never told any of them.

I simply lived in the luxury of painting them as my boyfriend in my daydreams.
Silas, Ekene, Otunla, Paul, they were fantastic actors in the movie scripts my teenage head produced.

It was fun while it lasted thoughgrin

JAMB class:

My longest crush ever (over a year), I won't mention his nametongue
But a mere handshake got my knees weak, twas that bad.

He smiled in my direction and common sense left my actions.
He asked me a question and I stammered while struggling to provide an answer.

My crush on him died the day I discovered who his girlfriend wassad. But we are still good friends todaysmiley

University:

The crush is still there and he talks to me like he cares but I'm scared his heart is taken.

P.S: I choose to use 'crush' on purpose so make una no crucify me.
And I added the JAMB class and University because toilet seat inspiration refused to stop embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by Newkidoo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
stefikal: Primary school:

I had no idea what love was or the definition of the word 'crush'. But if it had anything to do with me putting up my best behaviour whenever he was around, then I practically fell victim to the word.

I clinged to his twin sister so he could get to notice me, he moved with the big bad boys and I was simply an innocent little girl to him.

I put a smile whenever Emmanuel came close by perhaps he would eventually say hi.
My final year in primary school was nice since he was already my friend but I found it strange that the crush I once had on him had mysteriously disappeared. smiley

JSS3:

Why would they always frolick around him? They flirted with him, he flirted back. Annoyance and jealousy had become my best friend whenever I saw him with them.

He was the class captain, I simply added to the number of geeks we had in class, my stay in JSS3 was fun but each time I saw Chibueze treating me like a sister whereas he gave the prostitutes attention my heart received a slap.

The last time I saw him was months after I left secondary school, and my heart still did a little backflip as I spoke with him.

SS classes:

The problem with being a bookworm, the guys see you as a friend but not as a potential lover. angry

My hormones found guys with high intelligence attractive, add that to their charming attitude.
The names so numerous I guess I was a hormone-crazed teenager, I never told any of them.

Silas, Ekene, Otunla, Paul, they were fantastic actors in the movie scripts my teenage head produced.

JAMB class:

My crush on him died the day I discovered who his girlfriend wassad. But we are still good friends todaysmiley

University:

The crush is still there and he talks to me like he cares but I'm scared his heart is taken.

And I added the JAMB class and University because toilet seat inspiration refused to stop embarassed grin

skefikal, u never told me u had a crush on me! well hope is not too late for me to leave my gal for u? cheesy
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by stefikal(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Newkidoo:
skefikal, u never told me u had a crush on me! well hope is not too late for me to leave my gal for u? cheesy

#GbagaunModeActivated.

Does I knew you?
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by Newkidoo(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
stefikal:

#GbagaunModeActivated.

Does I knew you?
Gbagaun mode deactivated!! a joke I shouldn't have made!!! cheers happy sunday .. love ur story though!
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by stefikal(f): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
Newkidoo:
Gbagaun mode deactivated!! a joke I shouldn't have made!!! cheers happy sunday .. love ur story though!

lolzz...same to you..thanks

I knew you were joking btw

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by Kingademos(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2014

JSS3:

SS classes:

JAMB class:

University:

nice...

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by PresidentAde(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
..........Chaii Memories of those days..............

Location......Ikorodu,,,,General-Hospital Nurses Quarters...

Name .............Oyinkansola Olabra___*...

.....Chaii i sabi fight dat girl ehn,,,,,back den she was so pretty ,,gentle & lady-like.

....Anytime we went to fetch water nearby i always torment her........beat her sometimes sef..........

.......Chaii Oyinkansola teminikan,,,,,I'm sorry,,i never knew sometime will come that I'll miss u soo much........

........I'm sorry abt those days,,,Buh I'm sure u also enjoyed it........(The torments)

......It took me abt 6-7 year to acknowledge that i was in love with Yhu.......Crush is an understatement,,,,,,I was in love buh never knew..... angry ....

.....I've searched u on facebook but couldn't get yhu......

.........Anywhere u ar,,,,May God be with u 4me...hope/hoping ur sister Adetutu z ok...angry

.............I miss d@ girl till 2day after abt 10- 11 year since we saw....angryangry ..........

angry
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by boniflex(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
President Ade: ..........Chaii Memories of those days..............

Location......Ikorodu,,,,General-Hospital Nurses Quarters...

Name .............Oyinkansola Olabra___*...

.....Chaii i sabi fight dat girl ehn,,,,,back den she was so pretty ,,gentle & lady-like.

....Anytime we went to fetch water nearby i always torment her........beat her sometimes sef..........

.......Chaii Oyinkansola teminikan,,,,,I'm sorry,,i never knew sometime will come that I'll miss u soo much........

........I'm sorry abt those days,,,Buh I'm sure u also enjoyed it........(The torments)

......It took me abt 6-7 year to acknowledge that i was in love with Yhu.......Crush is an understatement,,,,,,I was in love buh never knew..... angry ....

.....I've searched u on facebook but couldn't get yhu......

.........Anywhere u ar,,,,May God be with u 4me...hope/hoping ur sister Adetutu z ok...angry

.............I miss d@ girl till 2day after abt 10- 11 year since we saw....angryangry ..........

angry

I will search the name on fb if I see her, I will tell her u cared so much about her... Then I will try my luck
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by FoxyFlow(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
You guys have great stories, abeg keep it flowing.

Ehm, I said lovers not crushes jor. Stefilkal tongue so you use that as a source of inspiration too eh...

Continue wo, it helps
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by VivyGift(f): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ewwwooooo shocked see interesting thread #spreads mat
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by Dannylux: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
boniflex: I will search the name on fb if I see her, I will tell her u cared so much about her... Then I will try my luck

laugh wan kill me.
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by adeoladrg(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2014

JSS3:

SS classes:

JAMB class:

University:

Steph.. My own NL crush.
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by AbuMikey(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2014

Olere was her name embarassed

I did entrance examination to secondary and left her in primary school.

While she was in primary 6, I was a JSS 1 big boy, by the time I got to JSS2 and she got to JSS1 , I just turned mute towards her sad, I never talked to her all the days of my life again «« I regret the Childish acts tho cry

Secondary school, Sophie kiss damn!! The Most Beautiful girl alive, I so much crushed on her, But we were already too close as friends,friends thought she was my girlfriend, and her parents thought so too.
The sad, news is that, she Permanently FRIENDZONED me «« angry DafuQ undecided

Mtcheww!

Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by somtea(m): 1:36am On Jan 06, 2014
Vivy Gift: Ewwwooooo shocked see interesting thread #spreads mat

Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by japhmanuel: 4:16am On Jan 06, 2014
sad had none
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by VivyGift(f): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=somtea][/quote]

Lol cheesy for where? Shey no be road I dey see so
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
The truth be say I only started womanizing when I was 17/18, I was just too shy but I watch porn like mad den started up ma bedmatics prowess in ss3.
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by Witwicky(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Foxy_Flow: Witwicky, you no get story?

@ floxy _ enough story dey na

Ayomipo
She is the most beautifull girl in my primary school then remembered when I use to wait for her to drink first from her water bottle after I will go and hide my own and tell her to give me a little water to drink,all I do is just lick the round cover feeling to have kissed her,was just to shy to tell her how I feel untill she left abeokuta for lagos in our primary 4 season.....

Tobiloba
Tall, fair, very beautifull almost got a nickname because of her we were both class mate in jss1-2. I lost her contact when I left abk for p.h...wasn't chanced to tell her how I feel for her

Miracle
Would say her own was like love @ first sight,very beautifull I call her (gwen)
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by stefikal(f): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
adeola_drg:

Steph.. My own NL crush.

Ehen!shocked I never see your open letter now grincheesy

Kingademos: nice...

thankssmiley
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by FoxyFlow(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
stefikal:

thankssmiley

Where you enter eh? Please come to my new story... and uhm, check you inbox please
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by adeoladrg(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
stefikal:

thankssmiley

Preparing it right away. Just....
Re: Can You Remember Your Childhood Lovers? Not Crushes by FoxyFlow(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
adeola_drg:

Preparing it right away. Just....

You should enter into the Valentine competition with it, who knows, you might win. Did I tell you there is a HUGE price?

Prepare to win her heart and something for yourself tooo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. / His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! / Why Do Ugly Girls Get Real Men Than Beautiful Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.