Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? (3527 Views)

My So Called Crush Ever / At What Age Did Have Your First Crush / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Preceedo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Yes! I can remember her. She was in primary two then, while I was in primary three. Ooooohh sweet memories of childhood. My heart always beat rapidly when I saw her and my mouth wil go sour-like as if I was afraid of her. Looking back now, I can see she was having that same feeling whenever I walked to her class she would suddenly stop whatever she was doing, like suddenly stop laffing with her friends. That day when we were rehearsing for Xmas carol, co-incidentally, we were placed to act hubby and wife (joseph nd mary). I could not speak one word and she too could not even look into my eyes. Th teachers were very disappointed cos they trusted Us especially her 'coz she was very good in acting. But what does a 7 year-old know about dating! How could I even tell how I felt when I was just learning words? Guess what? She was the only person I didn't talk to throughout my stay in that school for 3 yrs. Let me not bore you with words cos everyone has something to say! I guess that's the biggest crush humanity had ever witnessed. It lasted for five years, his father was transfered when I was in JSS 2 and up till then I can still remember the crush was still as strong as it was in primary 3. OPEYEMI was her name. May God bless her anywhere she is.

Pls share yours!
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Annie2gud(f): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Annie2gud(f): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Caveat emptor.........space booked.
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Preceedo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Annie2gud: ....

why you con book 2 space na haba this is greediness! Are you Annie Obasanjo or Tinubu?

Annie2gud: Caveat emptor.........space booked.
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
I was in primary 5 when i discovered that i was crushing on my class captain a naughty 10 yr old boy who was fond of teasing me at the slightest opportunity.....how time flies its close to 10yrs as we speak. It lasted for a session.Primary school crushes * laughs out of thread*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Drdaps(m): 4:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Yep i do remeber her.An artless igbo girl(Chidebere Okeke) i think i cnt 4get her name even back then i dnt knw wat i'm doin.
I wish to see her and tell her how she nearly killed the little boy wit her pretty face. South girls i hail ()()()()()
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Preceedo(m): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2013
Drdaps: Yep i do remeber her.An artless igbo girl(Chidebere Okeke) i think i cnt 4get her name even back then i dnt knw wat i'm doin.
I wish to see her and tell her how she nearly killed the little boy wit her pretty face. South girls i hail ()()()()()

haahaahah so beauty na crime? Me self for die ooooo. Do you still have her contacts? When did you hear from her last?
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by farano(f): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2013
Lol...Malachy was his name. We were in dsame class,primary 2 n he was our class prefect. U dare not include my name in d list of noise makers. If mine was not written,then those on d list r not noise makers. We really liked eachother. kiss
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Preceedo(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2013
@farano:
Lol...Malachy was his name. We were in d dsame class,primary 2 n he was our class prefect. U dare not include my name in d list of noise makers. If mine was not written,then those on d list r not noise makers. We really liked eachother. kiss
xixixixixi that's partiality/injustice. So you've known how to use what you have to get what you want since 1960?

Btw, everything is FAIR in love and war. Thumbs up gal

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Drdaps(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2013
Preceedo:

haahaahah so beauty na crime? Me self for die ooooo. Do you still have her contacts? When did you hear from her last?
the last time i saw her (7 years ago) i was a good loser then so i cant say a word but now i am a fair loser four gf six friends wit advantage not bad.
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by CastingCrowns(f): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2013
heart beat became rapid wen i saw him,sweating palms,confusion and disorientation.....took me seven years to get ova it.
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Preceedo(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2013
Drdaps:
the last time i saw her (7 years ago) i was a good loser then so i cant say a word but [/b]now i am a fair loser four gf six friends wit advantage not bad[b].
@ the bolded: your case worse pass king solomon hehehehehe

Didn't you feel any spark when you saw her or was she no longer attractive?
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by mspee(f): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2013
My space, trespass not!!! angry
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Preceedo(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2013
CastingCrowns: heart beat became rapid wen i saw him,sweating palms,confusion and disorientation.....took me seven years to get ova it.

You ve not told us how, where you met na. Abeg share the fun na
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by nekaa(f): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2013
yes I do... He was my teacher in primary school.
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Yep his name is Felix embarassed, back then when am sent on an errand instead of me taking the normal route I will pass in front of his house,so I can catch a glimpse of him cheesy....we dated for while tho and I got bored...THE END. undecided
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Preceedo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: yes I do... He was my teacher in primary school.

grin cheesy badt gal. @ what class?
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Preceedo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Khalessi: Yep his name is Felix embarassed, back then when am sent on an errand instead of me taking the normal route I will pass in front of his house,so I can catch a glimpse of him cheesy....we dated for while tho and I got bored...THE END. undecided

So you started dating befor ten? How old were you then?
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Genevieve Nnaji cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Preceedo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
god_of_music: Genevieve Nnaji cheesy

#TeamGOM

i learn't u attended the same school and was even living in the same house with you. Xixixixixixixi
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Preceedo:

i learn't u attended the same school and was even living in the same house with you. Xixixixixixixi

I didn't even read your Original post, my close crush should be one geh like that undecided

#TeamGOM
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Preceedo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
god_of_music: I didn't even read your Original post, my close crush should be one geh like that undecided

#TeamGOM
grin grin ur reading it does not even add anything meaningful!
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Drdaps(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Preceedo:
@ the bolded: your case worse pass king solomon hehehehehe

Didn't you feel any spark when you saw her or was she no longer attractive?
cant u read i said i am a loser then(dont know how to put things in motion)
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Preceedo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Drdaps:
cant u read i said i am a loser then(dont know how to put things in motion)

oooookaaay I see. But how she too react maybe she was expecting you to make the move. Who knows may be it was mutual?
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Drdaps(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Preceedo:

oooookaaay I see. But how she too react maybe she was expecting you to make the move. Who knows may be it was mutual?
if our fate cross again i will give it a shot
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Amis(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
mia first crush was mia jnr in skul.. we ended up dating on n off chaiii mk i no talk, so i no go embarras miaself oo
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Preceedo:
grin grin ur reading it does not even add anything meaningful!
Her name was Chinonso Okoroafor, we schooled at Learnfast International Primary school Ajangbadi,Lagos.

Then we were in Primary 3, she was the brightest and smartest, I always got a crush on her. . . But she only saw me as a competition, cause I was the next smart kid in class. I was taking 3rd position but I was smarter than the 2nd guy. She looks exactly like Wizkid's girlfriend Tania cheesy

I've been looking for her since we left Lagos cry

Chinonso where are you?!!!

#TeamGOM
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Her name was Aisha, we weren't friends cos she was always takin d first position...
Me n ma frnds always made her the loner in class but damn I liked her like madt!!
We once had a fight and I injured her, didn't know wen tears rolled down my eyes grin *to be continued*

Sad news was she was betrothed to one Alhaji who had so many Cows/Cattle.
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by nekaa(f): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Preceedo:

grin cheesy badt gal. @ what class?

primary 4
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Nomso007(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Primary 3 or 4 not sure. Her name's Ugomma. She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen! I remember clearly she had this very sweet scent #deepSigh... she always smelled so nice.
cheesy
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Ego2(f): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mine started frm pry school tho i hated him den buh wen i got sec school we were in d same class(jss) n inseparable buh we never dated just best frnds, hid my feelings same as him, tho every1 in school knew Der was more too our friendship. We lerra got separated in (ss) n dat was d end of my biggest crush on tayo. Looking bk i just can't help smiling , wondering if he ever remember dat:|
Re: Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? by Preceedo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Drdaps:
if our fate cross again i will give it a shot

that's great still strong as ever. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / The Alarming Rate Of 'Runs Girls' / Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.