Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (25258 Views)

Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - / 2015: Jonathan May Drop Sambo For Yerima / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by nairaarea: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
cashkid18: shocked shocked dis thread is nw festival of mad pple cry cry

AN APC E RAT DETECTED
HE IS CLAIMING TO BE MAD

CAN SOMEONE TAKE HIM TO TA ORJI'S FICTITIOUS 720 HEALTH CENTRES

OBIAGELLI WE NEED A PRESIDENTIAL JET. THIIS ONE IS SERIOUS

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
nairaarea:

AN APC E RAT DETECTED
HE IS CLAIMING TO BE MAD

CAN SOMEONE TAKE HIM TO TA ORJI'S FICTITIOUS 720 HEALTH CENTRES

OBIAGELLI WE NEED A PRESIDENTIAL JET. THIIS ONE IS SERIOUS
LOL, Asari and his crew are patrolling the creeks with the jets, that is why gej had to make another order in the 2014 budget. Pipeline patrol is not a small work.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
Italiano1:

Insult upon injury!

Do you want me to be enjoying the property of our Great warrior Gburugburu Ojukwu. Dont you have respect? Do you think i am that small boy FFK that doesnt know how to respect his elders?

These Yoruba men and their love of toto. Mstewww. Do you think toto is everything?
you are right. Toto is not everything but Money is everything. That is why Mazi okeshukwu used is mother for money rituals

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by yetunsbay(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
eaglechild:
We fully understand your worry here.

That northern votes will go to Jonathan because of Sambo.

Unfortunately for you that is true.

Since he is already sure of Igbo votes, we don't need him to make Chime his vice.

On the other hand you have run to the north through APC for cover, apparently the SW enjoys being used and molested by their northern masters (it perplexes me how someone will enjoy being repeatedly raaped),
who are steadily boko haramising Osun and Oyo.

They will use you as usual (Awo, Abiola etc), imprison you then drive you to commit suicide.
thou neva wanna comment dis ur view makes me for even mentioning Osun.yes...Osun ipinle Omoluabi.Shld I say daydreaming even @op knws dis isn't possible.U knw dat too bt only trying to shy away.As for Osun dis yr's electn wil b a test-case 4 general electn i gues u knw hw it went during '11 presidential own in Osun?
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
All these yari.ba people that are jealous of we the IGBOS, i want to ask you a question; ARE WE BIAFRANS? Dont you know that ikwere is igbo and igbo is ikwere, if you think i am lieing go and ask rotimi amaechi

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by egbaguy: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
I will prefer a jonathan/asari dokubo ticket. Atleast we all know nigeria belong to south south........na dem get oyel. Mumu op!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by joromi: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
I enjoyed myself
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by naptu2: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli: Going by achievement and overwhelming love for Gej across the country, the pdp should pick enugu state governor as vice presidential candidate for 2015.

Chime has performed excellently well and this would also make easy the actualisation of an igbo president in 2019.

We should do without the Northern born to rule mentality.

Another reason is that the pdp is purging itself of corrupt northern elements.

Happy New Year!
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
naptu2:

Happy New Year!
Same to you Sir, how have you been? I haven't been seeing you around, though I have been peeping thru your dairy. grin wishing you a wonderful new year

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by apacheguy: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
I already knw dds thread wl neva hit front page, APC controlled faceless forum, seun ur 2015 agenda is soiled already

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
KIRIJI: keep quiet. You are an EFULEFU, we are not the japan of africa we are the japan of the whole world. Infact we are the ones that created the heavens and the earth. We are industrious
Oyi, Idoma na we a nee?

So on whose side are you? Are you one of those Idoma who claim we are brothers with Igbo? #Heresy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Oshodia: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
It wil be meaningless
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by stevecantrell: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2014

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Gamji007: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Abeg,Mods, close this thread before these APC PDP e-rats kill person with laff!

I recommend this thread for all hypertension patients.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by abdulkayus(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Chaiiii, bt dis guys don craze oooo. I was jus laffin. Pls, u guys shld stop dis, some are bitter now and almost at d point of commitin suicide. Kiriji, Ilugun, obiageli and co, pls its ok. Oti to. Yayi, Daalu.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Clerverly: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
All these children of anger! Can you point out one thing, all the past presidents put together have done since amalgamation of Nigeria?Because Jonathan is from a minority tribe , you people are ganging up against him, in spite of his out-of-this-world achievements.

We are not interested in Igbo Presidency, GEJ has taken our turn......Let him rule till infinity

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by nairaarea: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Clerverly: All these children of anger! Can you point out one thing, all the past presidents put together have done since amalgamation of Nigeria?Because Jonathan is from a minority tribe , you people are ganging up against him, in spite of his out-of-this-world achievements.

We are not interested in Igbo Presidency, GEJ has taken our turn......Let him rule till infinity

DON'T MIND THEM. THERE GANG UP WILLL FAIL. 12 WE WILL SELL ALL THE REFINERIES THAT WE PROMISED TO REVAMP WITH SUBSIDY MIONEY. FOLLOW ME TEKL THEM TO LEAVVE OUR SON ALONE. AT LEAST THE RATE OF UNEMPOYMENT HAS REDUCED TO JUST 4 0MILLION
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by yetunsbay(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Clerverly: All these children of anger! Can you point out one thing, all the past presidents put together have done since amalgamation of Nigeria?Because Jonathan is from a minority tribe , you people are ganging up against him, in spite of his out-of-this-world achievements.

ur last word connotes deluded mind
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by michkenokey(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
It's high time the Igbos stopped playing second fiddle in this country. Besides, Chime in my own calculation is not yet strong enough to shoulder Nigerians problems alongside GEJ
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by oduaboy1: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lmao!!! See frustration on the thread...

Gej till 2019 and after his tenure he is going to hand over to an ibo man...

Any ofenmmanu peep that doesn't like this can go and drink rat poison.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Habakus: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
By mid this year,when power must have been stabilized all over the nation,and some improvements achieved in all the key sectors in the country,we expect the southwest people to massively return our amiable president GEJ to office come 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by teejan: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
The OP of this thread must be a dreamer and some one high on cheap drugs,is it not that Chime a wife molester that the OP is routing for Presidency? Even jonathan at this point is a hard sell,it would be easier to buy tissue papers and vaseline than to vote for that comedian called jonathan,a President that sweats before BBC reporters,in a clear analysis,the PdP will loose woefully in the South West home to over 30 million voters and the North will not vote for him,the South South is alredy divided like him stick to his native Bayelsa and some Igbo states,the igbos are known for liking thier pay masters boots for money.2015 is sealed for APC,Tambuwal and RochaS okorocha...APC lets go there!! tongue
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
When I hear the Nigerian youth discuss political issues on ethnic & regional lines it makes me laugh. It makes me lose hope in Nigeria. There's no light yet @ the end of the tunnel.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by teejan: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
The South West would not support Jonathan let him seek help elsewhere!
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by cashkid18(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
we finall y made fp cheesy
allah akbar
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Saib4Jesus: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
You people want to kill Chime and make GEJ to have another record for the 1 st president that lost his Vice and without replacement!
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by PeeDaVinci: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
post shows how delusional, frustrated, powerless and agitated some gej supporters are becoming
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by maximunimpact(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Vessi:
RoFLMAO.
My belle oooo.
But honestly, I didnt realize what the ofemmanus were up to, until I read that guy who said the mischief stuff wouldn't work.
I was deceived thinking they were really proGEJ.
They almost got me!
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
It's been confirmed.
Nairaland is Pro-APC.
How can such a thread filled with sarcasm reach front page?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by klodike(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy: grin grin grin grin

I totally agree....the Northerners are all Boko Haram and gworo chewing abokis.

Beside...we should stick to merit. Let's do away and break the hegemony of the Northerners once and for all...let's do away with the born to rule mentality.
This kind of comment wuld prevent d christain north from voting jonathan. Note jonathan is president today jst because he is christian nd nothing else.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Pamcrest(f): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
A south/south cannot sell, so d North will turn to what? spectators abi? no way!
Then a combination of 2 dysfunctional guys....an alcoholic and a wife abuser....they both need deliverance not political power!
Not forgetting d SW will never vote GEJ In 2015...that's a given!
My humble opinion

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
front page i love this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani / How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi / Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.