Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari (4515 Views)

Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / These Ministerial Nominees Might Just “take A Bow And Go” Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by experimentist: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
latestsunny:

i pity nigeria youths !!!.............. 4 aw lng shall we continue to act lik ds? So because Buhari Is a muslim,any oda muslim dt relate wit him automatically bcums a boko haram member? Mind u I'm nt a fan of both Buhari and Tinubu neither am I a muslim. But it pains me wen i read comments like ds......... i wonda what kind of leaders ds set of nigeria youths will bcum in future with ds kind of orientation.

Hmm, no be small tin ooh cry we get work to do cry
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by simpleseyi: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
thisisayus: Take a look.
This is Tinubu, a Leader of the Yoruba
ACN taking a bow and nearly kissing the ground
for Buhari. The man who overthrew the
Democratically Elected Government in Nigeria.
Can You Imagine An Awolowo Bowing Like This For
Gambari Sardauna Sokoto?
This Yoruba Bastard
From Iragbiji, Osun State, Tinubu, After
Cornering All the Lagos State Properties To Himself
And His Family, He is Now Ready To Sell The
Yoruba People Into the Gambari Slavery. All
Because Of Power.
Awolowo will never bow like this for one Aboki.
Open Your eyes, Yoruba Youths.

But Nnamdi Azikwe bowed several times for Tafawa Balewa nah, because Azikwe was just a ceremonial non-functional figure-head while Tafawa Balewa was the chief executive. Also Alex bowed severally for a common primary school teacher called Shehu Sagari while Ekweme was Shagari's deputy and ass-licker.

The worst case is Jonathan prostrating for Turai Yar'Adua and cooking Turai's meals before Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare and co rescued Jonathan from Turai's slavery.

If your eyes are still functional, you will that despite the fact that Gen. Buhari is older than Tinubu, Buhari too still bent to take hand-shake from Tinubu. It means that Buhari too respected himself while Tinubu proved to be a true Yoruba son well brought up with culture and tradition. One of my uncles is about 9 months older than I am and that is how I greet him (the way Tinubu greeted Buhari) each time we meet.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Sirsijo(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ibos. Keep posting nonsense to fuel the on going ethnicaal war... All i can say is Buhari stood by his side when. He was ill. I'm sure you diddnt know about that huh?!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by latestsunny(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Tink ds shud shut d Op mouth.
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Sirsijo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
latestsunny:
Tink ds shud shut d Op mouth.

Thank you... Just some idiot tryna cause annotheer troouble.. You cant make us hate yorubas.
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by UncleCharles: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Garri the 1st:
Judging by this pics........are you saying Jagaban may be working his on way to the presidency?
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
latestsunny: What d hell Is wrong In bowing 4 ur elder? Its a sign of respect in yoruba land. Must we throw away culture and tradition cos of civilization n politics? Buhari Is Older dan Tinubu. Even as a 4mal president he deserves dt bow.

Becos a particular part of d country doesn't respect their elders doesn't mean other shud not.
Double standard! This is shite! Tinubu could prostrate for a man who overthrew a democratically elected government and generally made life unbearable for Nigerians! A religious fanatic and an unrepentant ethnic bigot! But same allegedly respectful Tinubu abuses and attacks d person and office of a serving president and C in C of the armed forces becos he wants to wrest power from him! How naïve can certain tribes get? Smdh!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Larryupsy: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
But that coconut head no resemble Jagaban's head nah?looks more of a photoshop.
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Guitarlife: Aren't we all aware of a particular tribe where the sons wakes there fathers up with kicks and slaps ?

How else do you expect such a tribe with respect for elders strange to their culture to reason ehn ?

Buhari is older and a Past president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He surely deserves that much respect.
You are on point! Its dis same tribe where fathers sleep with sons wives before they give them give dem contracts. And daughters write stinkers to fathers! grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
frankyychiji: You are on point! Its dis same tribe where fathers sleep with sons wives before they give them give dem contracts. And daughters write stinkers to fathers! grin
Ofcourse, the same tribe whoose valiant war hero was discovered to have maintained an ignoble intimate relationship with a lady from the enemy camp while leading a war against the same enemy.

Bringing utter shame, disgrace and disappointment to his family, church and the hapless tribesmen whom he sacrificed like a fowl.

The coward did not even have the gut to own up to his own indiscretion waiting till death before he could identify publicly with the product of his own loose morals.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Waspy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
I think that's Pst. Tunde Bakare. Tinubu would rather squat as Muslims do. All in all, we stoop to conquer
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
simpleseyi:

But Nnamdi Azikwe bowed several times for Tafawa Balewa nah, because Azikwe was just a ceremonial non-functional figure-head while Tafawa Balewa was the chief executive. Also Alex bowed severally for a common primary school teacher called Shehu Sagari while Ekweme was Shagari's deputy and ass-licker.

The worst case is Jonathan prostrating for Turai Yar'Adua and cooking Turai's meals before Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare and co rescued Jonathan from Turai's slavery.

If your eyes are still functional, you will that despite the fact that Gen. Buhari is older than Tinubu, Buhari too still bent to take hand-shake from Tinubu. It means that Buhari too respected himself while Tinubu proved to be a true Yoruba son well brought up with culture and tradition. One of my uncles is about 9 months older than I am and that is how I greet him (the way Tinubu greeted Buhari) each time we meet.
Pictures or it never happened.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Guitarlife: Ofcourse, the same tribe whoose valiant war hero was discovered to have maintained an ignoble intimate relationship with a lady from the enemy camp while leading a war against the same enemy.

Bringing utter shame, disgrace and disappointment to his family, church and the hapless tribesmen whom he sacrificed like a fowl.

The coward did not even have the gut to own up to his own indiscretion waiting till death before he could identify publicly with the product of his own loose morals.
The product = Tinubu. Who could ever be proud of this product.
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Longeria(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
alkadriyar: @op, am dissapointed in you. I want to belive u ar not a yoruba man. Because a true yoruba man won't reasont like u. SMH
So it's forbidden for yorubas to say the truth?
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
le bien connu:

we, surely, are.

Very pathetic and pitiable. is that not the fake jews?
The tribe that killed their monarch burn down his palace abi? They are respectful for sure?
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2014

nna bros perpertually barking up the wrong trees

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by olawale005(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
I wonder the eye the youth of nowadays takes to view politics, don't u know the one that show more respect is the one to fear most.... presently the most respectable and politically wise politician we have in Nigeria is Tinubu, baba obasanjo himself gave him a kudos, back to one of ur words, u said he took LAGOS money all for himself and family well I will like to take u back to is regime when tinubu was a governor, when obasanjo was the head , like issue arisesbaba seize lLAGOS allocation, and tinubu said he will run the state without the fg allocation. My broda which state can survive under such condition
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by pandriod: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Psylas(m): 1:57am On Jan 06, 2014
Guitarlife: Aren't we all aware of a particular tribe where the sons wakes there fathers up with kicks and slaps ?

How else do you expect such a tribe with respect for elders strange to their culture to reason ehn ?

Buhari is older and a Past president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He surely deserves that much respect.
STFU! You people are slaves to hausa pple, yoruba people that always throw insult to S/E and S/S elders are now respectful?!
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by HowFar: 3:14am On Jan 06, 2014
A re.tard posted the picture of Obama bowing before an emperor, does that mean the Yorubas regard Buhari as an emperor?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by owobokiri(m): 5:59am On Jan 06, 2014
Afonja bowed to Alimi, Akintola bowed to the sarduana, Awolowo bowed to Gowon and katsina, obasanjo was at the mercy of Yardua and Danjuma, Diya knelt before Mustapha and now Tnubu is rolling in the mud for Buhari. . Witness the group support, the mob defence. Fulani political domination and control of the south west is now totally complete. The fear of the fulani is the begining of wisdom for Awo urchins. The acceptance of this sorry state of yoruba politics by the sw people is totally nonplussing. Reminds you of the stocklom syndrome?? They gingerly try to paint it cool by explaining it away as some kind of political masterstrokes from the table of the infinitely sophisticated. All na wash.. It is nothing but a bowl in the hand babiyala kind of politics. . It has never been a merger of equals so forget all that endless yarns about strategy, allingment,collaboration etc. Just as the white man used black troops to capture African territories, the fulani is busy right now recruiting yorba serfs for a war of exploitation in the niger delta. It is a shame that the best politics played in the sw today is that of political enslavement to the fulani. We are not appalled simply because this will lead to a clash of interests, it goes way farther than that.. lots of reasonable heads around the country shudder at the shameless desperation to grab other peoples resources even at the risk of playing second fiddle to the pugnacious fulani. If this is not a tragedy, i wonder what it is..

How Far?:
A re.tard posted the picture of Obama bowing before an emperor, does that mean the Yorubas regard Buhari as an emperor?
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by dayokanu(m): 6:15am On Jan 06, 2014
Clinton bowing to Obama

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by goldfish80(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2014
How Far?:
This got me rolling grin
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by goldfish80(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2014
dayokanu: Clinton bowing to Obama

I wonder if clinton will bow to buhari
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Tuntheycr7: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2014
I dont really blame the OP, since they gat no respect for elderly pple for their own tribe.
SMH..
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by ecosanders: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2014
kokoA: Don't be silly OP.. This is Africa and we respect our elders. Buhari is older than him, secondly, Buhari is a former head of state of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Even GEJ will bow to shake Buhari, not because Buhari is his lord, but because of the reasons I mentioned above.
Don't mind d eedeeoort, he tot its d way dey wake dia fada wit sliding tackle. Keep mentioning Aboki Aboki as if he hav someone of Buhari' pedigree in his family. I kw u r nothing but a Igbo @OP.
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by sheryf01(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2014
This OP is an slowpoke. Typical Yoruba man greets elderly person with utmost respect. I do the same even in a foreign land and they marvel. Some of my colleagues now do the same cos they see I don't care. Besides, tribal,ethnic,politics and sentiments aside, Buhari is older and greater than Tinubu put aside wealth. So wat exactly are u saying and y should u be angry if not everybody wakes up their parents with a foot poke?? Get a life dude.
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by chairman: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with that, it is their culture, at least it is ther way of greeting
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Malawian(m): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2014
op, you are a learner. check out my profile, i destroyed them with that picture on my thread 2 years ago. grin grin grin grin

check yhis out
https://www.nairaland.com/1027764/tinubu-bow-greeting-buhari-picture-slavery
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by TundeCole(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2014
[b][/b]The writer of this post had a purpose in mind - Blackmail! So glaring it is that even the words broken in text indicates an intention to diminish the character of a great man, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Take it or leave, Tinubu is one of the best thing to happen to Nigeria. Now you must be gnashing your teeth in anger at my statement! Be calm, let me start with your unethical, irrational, myopic, senseless, and baseless post cum edited imagery. Tell me, when has it become a crime to shake hands and accompany it with a little bow? I believe by your submission above, you must belong to the class of those who are highly deFicient in good mannerism, lacks courtesy, encapsulated by high level rudeness, and needs spanking for the inculcation of elderly respect. Please tell me, when has it become a crime for anyone to bow to another who's above or below one in age? We are in a civilized era where arrogance has to pave the way for humility. Perhaps such factors have permanently eluded your imagination.

Now to your picture! Isn't it funny how someone could just download a picture of two people wearing agbada, cropp their heads to blackmail some eminent characters, but THEN, forgets to remove the source of the software he used for the image editing? So dear writer, go back to the original picture, re - edit it, formulate another character diminishing remarks, and before reposting, ensure you remove the PIC MIX logo so your unproffessional dirty secret will not be revealed again. Onponu lasan lasan!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by jamace(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
With that kind of bow, why won't the North call the SW infidels who must be ruled by the North? SW, please don't allow Tinubu to lead you into another 100 years of slavery under the "born to rule" North. Cramjones and co, be wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position / Governor David Umahi Is Doing The Unthinkable In Ebonyi State. / Buhari Bans Rice Importation For Humans & Okays Grass Importation For Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.