Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari (4511 Views)

Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / These Ministerial Nominees Might Just “take A Bow And Go” Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Take a look.
This is Tinubu, a Leader of the Yoruba
ACN taking a bow and nearly kissing the ground
for Buhari. The man who overthrew the
Democratically Elected Government in Nigeria.
Can You Imagine An Awolowo Bowing Like This For
Gambari Sardauna Sokoto? This Yoruba Bastard
From Iragbiji, Osun State, Tinubu, After
Cornering All the Lagos State Properties To Himself
And His Family, He is Now Ready To Sell The
Yoruba People Into the Gambari Slavery. All
Because Of Power.
Awolowo will never bow like this for one Aboki.
Open Your eyes, Yoruba Youths.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by eluquenson(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sincerely, Hausa's are the real leader in this stewpid country undecided
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by laplace19(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
eluquenson: Sincerely, Hausa's are the real leader in this stewpid country undecided

For your mind.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by eluquenson(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
laplace19:

For your mind.
With fact & reality
Meanwhile, so Jagaban also get "Oga at the Top" chei this man don sell the whole yoruba nation to Hausa oh with this APC season film

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by latestsunny(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
What d hell Is wrong In bowing 4 ur elder? Its a sign of respect in yoruba land. Must we throw away culture and tradition cos of civilization n politics? Buhari Is Older dan Tinubu. Even as a 4mal president he deserves dt bow.

Becos a particular part of d country doesn't respect their elders doesn't mean other shud not.

25 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by vislabraye(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Let them fight against GEJ. Was it not IBB that annulled June 12 election and these same people are forming alliance with him to remove GEJ ? Abacha over threw Shonekan and became HOS.

I hope Nigerians are seeing that these people are after powER and not in the interest of all.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by donphilopus: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
That's a sign of respect! So, those of you thinking Buhari and Tinubu are not in good terms, are just wasting your time. Lest I forget, come 2015 we are going to do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by strangest(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Haha... In okupe's voice, "if dey pass 2014, call me bascard"

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by donphilopus: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
thisisayus: Take a look.
for Buhari.
The man who overthrew the
From Iragbiji, Osun State, Tinubu
, After
Because Of Power.
Kid, it's hightime you started growing up!
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Because Of Power.
long hisssssss! undecided
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by alkadriyar(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
@op, am dissapointed in you. I want to belive u ar not a yoruba man. Because a true yoruba man won't reasont like u. SMH
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by cashkid18(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
a slave bowing to his fulani master is a normal tin n am nt surprised grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by mayorall(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
Who else saw the pixmix written at the right down edge of the picture. Back of Buhari looked photo-shopped.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by backtosender: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gambari slave grin
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by blank(f): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
mayorall: Who else saw the pixmix written at the right down edge of the picture. Back of Buhari looked photo-shopped.

Haba! Fear God. This is an old pic since before the merger with CPC. Punch, Vanguard and every major newspaper carried the story.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by kokoA(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Don't be silly OP.. This is Africa and we respect our elders. Buhari is older than him, secondly, Buhari is a former head of state of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Even GEJ will bow to shake Buhari, not because Buhari is his lord, but because of the reasons I mentioned above.
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by najoke: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2014

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
An elder is an elder,forget politics. Yorubas are known to be respectful tribe.
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by HowFar: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
Because Of Power.

No way the great Awo would do this, but most of us already know Tinubu would suck a d1ck for contracts.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by stevolinkon40: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Aren't we all aware of a particular tribe where the sons wakes there fathers up with kicks and slaps ?

How else do you expect such a tribe with respect for elders strange to their culture to reason ehn ?

Buhari is older and a Past president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He surely deserves that much respect.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by beejayphako(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
So, if he bow nkor? U people just dey arrive at sensless conclusion atimes. Onto say person bow? E con mean say he don carry hin life and his pple give am! Chai, nawa o. Some people shaa.. No b dis world we dey, wey obama bow for one arabian king? E con mean say obama don carry him life give am? Guess OP is a proud person. If he carry hin life give am self, which one be ur own? I no be tinubu family or fan buh, some people should just shut dia mouth @ tins dey don't know
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by HowFar: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
beejayphako: Some people shaa.. No b dis world we dey, wey obama bow for one arabian king?

Obama was bowing to a king but who is Buhari? Is this not the same Buhari that ended the democratically elected govt of Shagari?
In Tinubu's mind maybe he sees Shiekh Buhari..leader of the boko haram movement.

Ejoor sir, ekpele sir, subservience and kow-towing to Hausa oligarchy would never benefit you people.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by latestsunny(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
How Far?:

Obama was bowing to a king but who is Buhari? Is this not the same Buhari that ended the democratically elected govt of Shagari?
In Tinubu's mind maybe he sees Shiekh Buhari..leader of the boko haram movement.

Ejoor sir, ekpele sir, subservience and kow-towing to Hausa oligarchy would never benefit you people.

i pity nigeria youths !!!.............. 4 aw lng shall we continue to act lik ds? So because Buhari Is a muslim,any oda muslim dt relate wit him automatically bcums a boko haram member? Mind u I'm nt a fan of both Buhari and Tinubu neither am I a muslim. But it pains me wen i read comments like ds......... i wonda what kind of leaders ds set of nigeria youths will bcum in future with ds kind of orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by lebienconnu: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Guitarlife: Aren't we all aware of a particular tribe where the sons wakes there fathers up with kicks and slaps ?

we, surely, are.

Very pathetic and pitiable. is that not the fake jews?
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
Because Of Power.
What democratically elected government did he overthrow? The same one that was put in in 1979 via serious rigging? Or should we talk about 1983? Or we should shift to the fact that the govt was just as chronically corrupt as GEJ's own of today where a minister famously said "Nigerians are not hungry, if they're hungry you'll see more of them eating from trash bins" ?

Tell me, o ye obvious lover of corruption, indiscipline, mediocrity, and ineptitude--- HOW DO YOU INTEND TO TRANSFORM NIGERIA WITHOUT PUTTING FEAR INTO THE HEART OF THE CORRUPT AND RENDERING THEM USELESS IN A NEW NIGERIA?
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
latestsunny:

i pity nigeria youths !!!.............. 4 aw lng shall we continue to act lik ds? So because Buhari Is a muslim,any oda muslim dt relate wit him automatically bcums a boko haram member? Mind u I'm nt a fan of both Buhari and Tinubu neither am I a muslim. But it pains me wen i read comments like ds......... i wonda what kind of leaders ds set of nigeria youths will bcum in future with ds kind of orientation.

Just imagine the kind of home kids like that grew up.
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Standing5(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Because Of Power.
The pix does not reveal enuf for ur to determine how Buhari did his own.
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Garrithe1st: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Garrithe1st: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by Garrithe1st: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Tinubu, Taking A Bow And Nearly Kissing The Ground For Buhari by 1stola: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
latestsunny: What d hell Is wrong In bowing 4 ur elder? Its a sign of respect in yoruba land. Must we throw away culture and tradition cos of civilization n politics? Buhari Is Older dan Tinubu. Even as a 4mal president he deserves dt bow.

Becos a particular part of d country doesn't respect their elders doesn't mean other shud not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incase Of An IPOB Mega Rally In Lagos, The Best Option For Yoruba People / Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim / Aisha Buhari, Others React To News Of Atiku's Son Testing Positive To Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.