Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! (3966 Views)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by thiefnubu(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Since i laid eyes on my girfriend's ex, sleep has eluded me..He is so handsome and rich.. to make matters worse, he has made clear his intentions to get back together with her, and she seems to be really considering this option...i am at a loss... what can i possibly do to outsmart this guy because i love this girl very much..

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by ilibrarian(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
You need to work on your self esteem.

6 Likes

Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by 1stola: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tinubu: Since i laid eyes on my girfriend's ex, sleep has eluded me..He is so handsome and rich.. to make matters worse, he has made clear his intentions to get back together with her, and she seems to be really considering this option...i am at a loss... what can i possibly do to outsmart this guy because i love this girl very much..

Quickly Impregnate her. daz all.

3 Likes

Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by Kaxmytex(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
1st ola:

Quickly Impregnate her. daz all.
bad guy..... gringrin

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by pweetixandy: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
ibere lo Pa iya ijebu

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by Kaxmytex(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
If d babe really luvs u as u luv her,trust me, she aint gonna dump u 4 anoda guy
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by Akpangbon: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
rob a bank dude.
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by borntobegr8t(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
grin in german
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by sunnydayasaba(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jst start looking for an alternative, 9ja gals are damn in luv wit cash..Luv is not an option to them. So beginning pack well and let her go.
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by COvo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
For her to leave that guy to be with you means she's really into you.Try your best to always make her happy,spend romantic time with her and tell her how special she is to you.and try not to panic wen you see her ex again,it could make it easy for you to lose her.
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by thiefnubu(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
C.Ovo:
For her to leave that guy to be with you means she's really into you.Try your best to always make her happy,spend romantic time with her and tell her how special she is to you.and try not to panic wen you see her ex again,it could make it easy for you to lose her.
Actually it was the guy who left her...that is why i am so paranoid... i think she still has feelings for this guy
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by COvo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tinubu:
Actually it was the guy who left her...that is why i am so paranoid... i think she still has feelings for this guy
See Gobe!
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by ume(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
brain wash her on how rich handsomen are ladies men,use his dumping her as an example,tell her how special she is,and that any man that couled dump a lady like her in the first place,does not know what he want,tell her that she is a princess and treat her as such,thank me later
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by ume(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by scribble: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
here you are have opportunity to find out if your chick is real before you attempt marriage. i.e. life has arranged an opportune for you, a loyalty tests of sorts, yet you beh.

Guy see if she melts in the fire, better to wife up somebody real than a fake woman. Can you imagine dealing with fake beauty and fake soul at the same time?

You will both perish o. one way or d other.

refine her bruh!
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by mimicue(f): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Low self esteem...be confident Abeg because of he has money and handsome your shaking ....and insecured didn't she leave this her rich dude for u... Work on your self esteem

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by crackhaus: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tinubu: Since i laid eyes on my girfriend's ex, sleep has eluded me..He is so handsome and rich.. to make matters worse, he has made clear his intentions to get back together with her, and she seems to be really considering this option...i am at a loss... what can i possibly do to outsmart this guy because i love this girl very much..
Guy man your own don finish be that oo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by khaniku(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dude,you need to build your self esteem.She dated you because she like/love you,dwell on that and stop thinking about her ex.
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by Doyensky: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
2 words for you.

Insecurity and inferiority complex.
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by onegig(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
khaniku: Dude,you need to build your self esteem.She dated you because she like/love you,dwell on that and stop thinking about her ex.
Forget self esteem.She would leave if she wants to.

There is someone out there who's always better,more richer and more handsome than you. Commitement to stick with you with a knowledge of these would show a strength of her character.
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by drnairalov: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tinubu:

sorry bruh..most likely u were a rebound...its gonna be hard mehn gonna be hard. ur chances to make her stay is 20 % dat guy has 80% chance to win her back...work on ir exteem too

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by Arinze4eva(m): 12:55am On Jan 06, 2014
This situation reminds me of 'Jolene' by dolly parton

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by pweetixandy: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2014
Arinze4eva: This situation reminds me of 'Jolene' by dolly parton
sO trUe
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by Dubemkelly(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2014
Be in no competition to have a girl, let it flow naturally so u can enjoy it pretty well,if she's urs,u don't have to fight over her...I advise u do ur thing n see how it goes,never force it cos u think u like what u seeing,ur asset would always be urs n nobodyelse's. No thug of war in r/ship dat is worth it

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by vizkiz: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2014
my advice 4 Op n all d other posters....

U quys shuld qo n qet a qood job, make cash...buy expensive cloths/phone...use qood creams(hair,face,body) to make u look qood...

Do these stuffs n belive me no girl wuld dare mistake u 4 uqly n broke...

Buh if u still feel those stuffs den u need 2 see a psychologist
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by Joel3(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2014
Finer? Anyway. When u r dating a girl who is not a virgin alway have it at the back of your mind that she has been to several relationship and she must have loved some other guys. And the chance to go back is counsidering high, to some guys she truly love it will be difficult to forget them so easily, by the time does past memories and effection begin to playback on her mind she will give in, and most especially when the guy want it back or come back to beg her all she does is go in tears and forgive him and then you in a hot soap. girls naturally like going back to past love it is in their nature. Although they might still keep the new catch along then dating mutiple guys. That why i dont take relationship serious.
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by thiefnubu(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2014
Doyensky: 2 words for you.

Insecurity and inferiority complex.
2 words for you
GO and DIE
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by GHANAOGA: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2014
Oga your own end be that!Go find your woman
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by pasqal09: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2014
Her Ex is cooler than you are and she might still have a thing for him............hmmm, just prepare for it so you won't be hit so hard when it happens.
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by WackyJ1(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2014
OP let ne just drop some words for you here.
First of all you have low self esteem and you are suffering from insecurity, That is quite common with guys and i can say that i was once like you but right now i can't kill.myself for any girl
If a girl wants to leave i will open my door for her to leave
So here are some things that you need to put in your head
1. The first and biggest rule i follow and which you must know is that The moment you become afraid to lose a girl then at that momeny you have lost your control on the relationship and you are no longer a man and you will makr mistakes...
1. There is such a thing as commitment in a relationship, from your post it is obvious that you have substantial feelings for the girl and you want a stable relationship with her. Commitment is one of the things required in a relationship and it must come from both sides, why must you be the one from preventing her from leaving? Is she not supposed to love you as much as you love her and also give you assurance that she will stay?
How can you be with someone who is considering going back to her ex? It shows that she is not committed to the relationship. The most enjoyable relationship is one where both parties want to be in the relationship not one where only ine party wants to be there and the other is barely interested.
Where is your self respect? If she is not ready to put her best into the relationship and is considering other options? Why should you be the one that will try to keep her there?

3. You must start thinking of yourself as a prize too, don't let the fact that her boyfriend is richer and more handsome than you to make you feel bad
There is a saying "Everybody get im own rihanna and beyonce" so just as the guy is richer and handsome then so also is there a girl close by who is cute and has all the right qualitites that will think that you are the best thing that could happen to her

4. So her ex Who is rich and handsome left her and she is still Thinking of going back to him? Bro either your girl is materialistic and shallow or she is just plain dumb. There are girls out there with the sense to know what to do without you killing yourself so why must you now be the one to try and stop her? If a girl wants to leave she will leave and there is nothing you can do about it. Just keep in mind that no matter what you think now, if she leaves you will noy die and you will meet someone better suited for you

5 Likes

Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by sweetestguy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Op sorry, jus deal with it,,,expect d worse
Re: Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! by moneyhungry(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
sweetestguy: Op sorry, jus deal with it,,,expect d worse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Date A Guy in The Same Class With You In School?? / Brain Teaser!!! / Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.