Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Love Has Its "Ups And Downs" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Has Its "Ups And Downs" (564 Views)

Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs (photo) / Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) / What To Do When The Girl You Love Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Has Its "Ups And Downs" by YomiWilliams(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2014
Some say, “It’s not love if you have doubts.” I say, “Sometimes, we just refuse to believe.” They say, “You can’t love somebody you haven’t met.” I say, “I haven’t met God but I love Him.”
Love always has its “errors.” Sometimes, we try to “refresh”, then realize that it’s best to “shutdown.” But the hardest part is to “restart” your life and “reformat” your heart!
Sometimes, you have to try not to care no matter how much you do. Because sometimes, you can mean nothing to someone who means everything to you. If we fall in love because someone makes us laugh, what happens when we no longer find them funny? If we fall in love because someone is beautiful, what happens when that beauty fades? If we fall in love because someone can provide for us, what happens when they lose their wealth? Because love defies all reasons, when you truly love someone, you just can’t find a reason, you just do.When it comes to love, it’s hard to know if you have the right one. Many promises have been made, but still, lovers weep, and left in sorrow. Why? Because words can’t immortalize emotions. Remember this: You can love two people at the same time. But never at the same degree.
A philosopher said that hate is not the opposite of love. Hating your ex doesn’t mean you don’t love him/her anymore. The fact that you are giving him/her such intense emotions means he/she has an effect on you and he/she is still worth your attention. Apathy is the opposite love. You can only say you’ve fallen out of love when you no longer care what he/she says or does. So how can you stop love? Unfortunately, you can’t. Love dies on its own. You’d just wake up one day and realize you’re over him/her. Don’t suppress and it will come naturally.

(1) (Reply)

20 Definitions Of TROUBLE / Signs He Wants You Back / So What Will Happen Now To Romance In Liberia And Other Places With Ebola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.