Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " (829 Views)

Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " by dimitri(m): 3:00am On Aug 08, 2008
it is unbelievable, but it is true, my girl friend for four years has never told me she luved me. tru this period , she has only sent it as an email four years ago  and a test message this year after we had a quarrel,but as for word of mouth, she has never said so. i am at a cross road now,  is she really mine ?
Re: Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " by mohawkchic(f): 3:17am On Aug 08, 2008
~She Might not have mouthed/voiced the words "I Love You" but i bet she has shown you she loves you!!

~I suppose the fact she'd actually let you know via other means isnt enough proof of her emotional commitment to you!! But let me ask you this,If your g/f  said "I Love You" at every given moment,am sure you'll have moments when you'll doubt her sincerity sooo unless you have reason/s to believe she doesnt love you at all,i don't see what you're doing at the crossroad at all!!

~I suppose you might have brought up this issue with her . . . did her response leave you more uncertain?
Re: Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " by dimitri(m): 3:29am On Aug 08, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WELL, I HAVE TRIED , SHE CLAIMS SHE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN USING THOSE WORDS. EVEN AT THAT, SHE SHOWS LITTLE OR NO SIGNS OF SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME, SHE DOES NOT CALL TOO OFTEN , NO PERSONAL OR LUV TEXT MESSAGES AND GENERALLY UNROMANTIC. I THOUGHT AT THE BEGINING OF THE RELATIONSHIP THAT TINS WIL CHANGE SINCE IT WAS HER FIRST RELATIONSHIP BUT AM BECOMING FUSTRATED , I FEEL AM NOT loved
Re: Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " by mohawkchic(f): 3:51am On Aug 08, 2008
~Hmm your suitation is a bit complex than i thought!! I can only advice you try to communicate your feelings or there off the lack of your g/f retrained feelings!!

~Communication is key in any relationship . . . the way i see it,even if she was to start saying "I Love You" there are other issues you guys have to deal with soo you'll still find yourself at the crossroad more often than you'd like to!!

~Granted its feels great to have your loved one show/display emotionally feelings through some of the various ways you think will show she loves you from your response . . . you have resigned to what you feel is "Unromantic" for 4 years . . . & am afraid that might have led to your g/f not making any effort to work on the things you have issues with!!

~In future,always address thngs you have issues with in the early stages . . might make room for improvement!!
Re: Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " by dimitri(m): 4:09am On Aug 08, 2008
i think I WAITED FOR TOO LONG TO TAKE ACTION, STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN WITH SOMEONE ELSE IS THE TROUBLE NOT LOOSING HER IN DE FIRST PLACE.
Re: Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " by mohawkchic(f): 4:24am On Aug 08, 2008
~Whatever you decide to do,Best Of Luck!! i'd like to  leave you with these words to ponder on . . . .

"Paralysis By Analysis Has Killed Many A Dream!!"

~Try to recognise the negatives in this relationship & work on it,DONt however spend too much time dwelling on it or the challenges ahead . . . Just brave it out!!There's alwasy Light at the end of the tunnel!!
Re: Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 08, 2008
dump the girl, end of story.
Re: Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " by dimitri(m): 4:58am On Aug 08, 2008
************Try to recognise the negatives in this relationship & work on it,DONt however spend too much time dwelling on it or the challenges ahead . . . Just brave it out!!There's alwasy Light at the end of the tunnel!!*************

HOW LONG CAN I KEEP TRYING ? sad
Re: Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " by topup: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2008
I believe I replied to this topic already, twice infact undecided
Re: Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " by femzy(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2008
@poster;

you too aren't normal , what were you looking at for the past 4 yrs. abi she jazz u
Re: Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " by iice(f): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2008

(1)

3years Ago When I Dated My 1st Ever Girlfriend.while Our Relationship Lasted,i Had Gotn Myself Neck / 365 Days Of Romance/loving / Break-up Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.