Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step (789 Views)

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Confused And Shattered Heart, Advice Needed Before He Self Destructs. / How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by AdekunleIG(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
***IG
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by Ab025(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
@op.....there is nothin to be confused abt

Ask ursef, is it her dad that u will marry and live with or is it the lady herself

Ur answer to d question above shud tell u what to do.

If u like, stil go ahead and marry her after she has told u she doesn't luv u#

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by mikael78: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
Are you a LEARNER?? U won carry 'L-logo' forever .....na d papa u won marry? Are you gay? Guy moveon......1john 2:19....if she was urs she would'v continued wth u....GOODluck

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by ruggish10: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
if a woman leaves you for another man, please do not go back! she does not love you, shez only coming back because she may have been disappointed in any sort. you should be a man with integrity, you should not be tossed here and there as if you dnt know your right from left.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by Lumyboi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bro abeg move on. No time to dey luk time. Sm1 who isn't ready to b faithful is nt worth hustlin for! We cal dem bread

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by OohMpaTM: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bro, this your chance to be a player and you're here whining like a boy

Ooh Mpa hates boys..

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by Stillstan(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
U are a man....the father spoke to u like a man from his own perspectives...reply him back as a man from ur own view of things...most times...some things happen for a purpose...focus on the new girl, since shE have gat the qualities u desire in a lady....and be happy bt dnt stp being friends with the father....frm time to time...u can always call him to find out how he is doing...that's maturity...soon ur x definitely will regret her actions and u will be greatful that everything happened the way it did...goodluck bro!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by Vyolet(f): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sorry about your ex,she's gone. I'm sure her father doesn't know about all she did to you.
Don't be deceived that you still love her,your present girl does not deserve to be hurt by you.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by Abbey2sam(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
If you want to be her second option,go ahead
But remember that you now have a lady,
And she will go through exactly what you went though

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by kel4soft: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
OP
Move on, don't make my mistake.

Don't go back to her!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by clemz85(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
in my random opinion, you said the "father" right? then what there to call the man some time and friends not because of the duaghter but if he wants to solicit for her, hhhmmmm! you are on your own abeg

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by AdekunleIG(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ab025: @op.....there is nothin to be confused abt

Ask ursef, is it her dad that u will marry and live with or is it the lady herself

Ur answer to d question above shud tell u what to do.

If u like, stil go ahead and marry her after she has told u she doesn't luv u#

I got your point. Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by AdekunleIG(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
mikael78: Are you a LEARNER?? U won carry 'L-logo' forever .....na d papa u won marry? Are you gay? Guy moveon......1john 2:19....if she was urs she would'v continued wth u....GOODluck
No! I'm not a learner and I'm not gay.I'm really impressed after checking the scripture you prescribed. Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by AdekunleIG(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:
Bro, this your chance to be a player and you're here whining like a boy

Ooh Mpa hates boys..

Nobody is an Island... We are all learning day by day...
Thanks all the same
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by AdekunleIG(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Still_stan: U are a man....the father spoke to u like a man from his own perspectives...reply him back as a man from ur own view of things...most times...some things happen for a purpose...focus on the new girl, since shE have gat the qualities u desire in a lady....and be happy bt dnt stp being friends with the father....frm time to time...u can always call him to find out how he is doing...that's maturity...soon ur x definitely will regret her actions and u will be greatful that everything happened the way it did...goodluck bro!

Thanks so much
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Has your ex reached out to you? Has she attempted to contact you in any form? People make mistakes and return when they have realized their error. However if she continues to avoid communicating with you, tell the Father what his daughter his done. Let him know that you cared for her but she cast you away. He can't expect you to embarrass yourself chasing after his daughter, while you have a lovely woman in your arms.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Before I Take A Wrong Step by AdekunleIG(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
FlowerPower: Has your ex reached out to you? Has she attempted to contact you in any form? People make mistakes and return when they have realized their error. However if she continues to avoid communicating with you, tell the Father what his daughter his done. Let him know that you cared for her but she cast you away. He can't expect you to embarrass yourself chasing after his daughter, while you have a lovely woman in your arms.

The answer to your 2 questions is No.
Although my mum said she sent a seasons greeting to her on Xmas day.

(1) (Reply)

Early Stages Of Relationships Advice / What I Notice From Some Naija Babes / How To Get Over A Crush By Dhatboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.