Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (304232 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
A40:

Documented by whom? Its not an exact science. A lot factors can lead to dissatisfaction in marriage and it goes beyond a woman's chastity before marriage.
There are risks involved I agree but there are a lot of other things that could also mess with your health in today's world anyway
I won't quibble, as there is no need, I caveated with ATBE. At the very least it increases the risk factor.

Would you choose SB over a similarly situated virgin? Or advise your brother to if you are a woman?

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
TV01:

I'm not saying it's all, or the norm in the extreme, but there are few women of truly noble character - likewise for men. But I speak as a man to other men. No offence.
TV

Cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

Men are hunters. Which means they'll crave and solicit sêx till yhe end of time. There's a reason why men initiate the date and propose marriage and not women. It used to be that a man would make plans to marry a woman if he so badly wanted to lay her. Thats hownmuch value sex had. But since the days of sexual liberation, female objectification and sexual commodification, having sex with yous is less valuable than going to the loo. Theres a reason why women were categorised into sluts and angels.

Yeah and women have no libido and don't enjoy s.ex. gringrin

This generation has chosen sluttery. No wahala. Men will treat you appropriately.

How is that your problem?

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kimoni:

Very true...you are allowed to do anything, we all have that Godgiven freewill right? And how you use it is totally your prerogative. But then every action comes with consequences - good and bad, and often times, we do not determine those consequences, which is why everything might not be profitable on the long run.

All of my actions have had wonderful consequences so far. I have no regrets, absolutely none.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:

He wants women to be the gatekeepers because men are not able to abstain without women forcing them to. gringrin
In other words, men are unable to take responsibility for the morality they so desire. gringrin

Do you understand English at all? I want what? The very fact that a sexual act will not take place if the woman doesnt agree to it means she's the gatekeeper. How do I influence that? Is English your first language? Let us know how to address you abeg.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:

All of my actions have had wonderful consequences so far. I have no regrets, absolutely none.
Yinmu
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:

Cool...and I sincerely hope it will also be "on the long run".
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:

There is no straight answer to this question. Everyone matures differently and everyone is ready at a different age.
My straight answer is NSBM. You are being hypocritical in citing the law in the SB case as you do not actually subscribe to it or a fixed age per se. As you are free to indulge your libido as you please, so should anyone else be. Ergo, unless it was forced rape, in the SB case, he has done nothing wrong in your book. It also speaks to your hypocrisy in the Emir Sanusi case.

TV

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:

1. Yeah and women have no libido and don't enjoy s.ex. gringrin

2. How is that your problem?

1. How many men have you asked out in proportion to your sexual activities and experiences? Lets start from there first. Make we know category wey we go place you.

2. It is my problem when hypocrites like yourself cry blue murder when negative things happen as a result of sluttery. You will not let us hear word. They have asked you to state your opinion on wha you think age of consent should be youre busy beating about the bush like a blind hunter.

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:

There is no straight answer to this question. Everyone matures differently and everyone is ready at a different age.
grin grin

See twisting....
So why is there a brouhaha over sugarbelle exploits especially as it has been shown there is a degree of consensus in the congress
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
pickabeau1:

grin grin

See twisting....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TV

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

Do you understand English at all? I want what? The very fact that a sexual act will not take place if the woman doesnt agree to it means she's the gatekeeper. How do I influence that? Is English your first language? Let us know how to address you abeg.

Why would a woman not want to have s.ex?

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kimoni:

Cool...and I sincerely hope it will also be "on the long run".

As if you cared. wink

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

Lol. My Yoruba is good. However, I'm of the opinion that most of those who lost out in the jibiti are grooming their younger ones and daughters to be better players of the game, and by better players I mean sharper opportunists. World events happen simultaneously and at the same time we live our lives. So, when when an unsuspecting female is being scammed, when she could have saved herself for marriage, the sêxual revolution is going telling her it's perfectly ok to carry on on that path. Before you know it she's 21 with a body count of 12. The only kind of advice any of them have is of the opportunistic variety. How to spot the players from the Magas and such; the ones worth giving it up for so you get something when/if it ends.

Per chastity, I used to have that same reasoning but i learned the very hard way that it does matter. We have to look no further than the recent thread where a woman wants to divorce grin her husband of less than a year because he has idolised her. He's showing her too much love and it's iritated her to the point where she's conemplated divorce. But she's been with other men and he's had no such corresponding experience. The idea is innocence. Now, compare with the woman who's husband complaining her husbnad would rather be everywhere but with her. There's a reason why women never forget their first loves and the men who deflowered them. It's not a myth, there actually is a bond that comes with deflowering and even the act of sex itself; an experience and bond that can only be obliterated by a far far more phenomenal experience such as the one in this Sugabelly saga. I doubt she remembers the day she first had sex. Audu done reformat her harddrive, RAM and OS. Another advantage to having a chaste woman is to avoid harbouring damaged women like this one. I pity the man who ends up paying her bride price. And be under no illusions, it will be paid; by some "enlightened" fool who can see past her past. A past that will even set the tone for their relationship.

This is not to say being chaste confers superior mothering or wifely skills, but it goes a long way in how the woman avails herself in the home or, at least, it used to.

Abeg, pardon my ramblings. It's a really broad subject.
Which invariably makes them part of the problem. Cunning man will die and cunning man will always bury am, however the word scam implies innocence on the side of a party but when the participants are willing I do not think it is a scam anymore. I initially said earlier that a girl planning on holding body till marriage has no business dating a guy significantly older than her. What are the odds she won't be asked to bend her principles? For me I think the important thing is for a girl to give it up on her own terms this way she is less likely to feel resentful about it

Innocence ke? This is a fully grown man we are talking about here. Besides when you say virgin what do you really mean? Are you talking of a girl or guy who has done pretty much every other thing but the act of being penetrated or doing the penetration. I think the husband might have just been a bit naïve. This is why beyond virginity you need to also study the other person's personality. The idea of your first love and all that only matters as much as you let it, reality bites and at some point you have to snap out of it and welcome yourself to the real world.

Sugabelly's case is a weird and rather extreme one. She morphed from 'victim' to accomplice. At some point she had the power to completely free herself, she was in a different continent FFS. I wouldn't use that as a bullet point to avoid s€x before marriage. Everyone has their vice even the chaste girls, which one can you live with is the question?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:

As if you cared. wink

Hahahahahahaha believe it or not, I really do.

Heaven is too golden to have anyone miss out... tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
TV01:

My straight answer is NSBM. You are being hypocritical in citing the law in the SB case as you do not actually subscribe to it or a fixed age per se. As you are free to indulge your libido as you please, so should anyone else be. Ergo, unless it was forced rape, in the SB case, he has done nothing wrong in your book. It also speaks to your hypocrisy in the Emir Sanusi case.

TV

I have actually taken everything back I said about this case a day later. Go back to the thread and read it up if you care. wink

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kimoni:

Hahahahahahaha believe it or not, I really do.

Heaven is too golden to have anyone miss out... tongue

Thanks for your concern then but it really is not needed. God is taking care of me. wink

@bold

Heaven will not miss anyone out. wink And it definitely is not missing out me. I am already there. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
TV01:

I won't quibble, as there is no need, I caveated with ATBE. At the very least it increases the risk factor.

Would you choose SB over a similarly situated virgin? Or advise your brother to if you are a woman?

TV
You could be a virgin and still be a terrible wife, mother, person and manager of resources, you could be one and not help your man get to where he needs to in life. There is more to being a wife than virginity abeg. I don't know SB in person but from the little I've read I wouldn't want anything to do with her and no it has absolutely nothing to do with who she knacked

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

1. How many men have you asked out in proportion to your sexual activities and experiences? Lets start from there first. Make we know category wey we go place you.

2. It is my problem when hypocrites like yourself cry blue murder when negative things happen as a result of sluttery. You will not let us hear word. They have asked you to state your opinion on wha you think age of consent should be youre busy beating about the bush like a blind hunter.

A hypocrite is someone who expects others to have moral standards they themselves do not have.
Since you expect women to abstain from s.ex but you don't expect men, including you, to do the same, it is you who is CLEARLY the hypocrite here.

Simple logic. No excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
pickabeau1:

grin grin

See twisting....
So why is there a brouhaha over sugarbelle exploits especially as it has been shown there is a degree of consensus in the congress

Don't ask me, I have changed my opinion once I have seen her blog. smiley
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
TV01:

TV

Exactly.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:

Thanks for your concern then but it really is not needed. God is taking care of me. wink

@bold

Heaven will not miss anyone out. wink And it definitely is not missing out me. I am already there. cheesy wink

Bother not about my concern, it won't hurt you in any way, that I guarantee. And remember God sometimes takes care of us through fellow humans.

Heaven will not miss anyone out?? shocked shocked It will surely do.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kimoni:

Bother not about my concern, it won't hurt you in any way, that I guarantee. And remember God sometimes takes care of us through fellow humans.

Yeah, maybe God is offering my help to you. cheesy

Heaven will not miss anyone out?? shocked shocked It will surely do.

Your belief, not mine.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:

I have actually taken everything back I said about this case a day later. Go back to the thread and read it up if you care. wink
...which thread would that be - the woman who wanted to wreck a 23 year marriage, the Emir case or the SB issue - your belief system seems to contradict itself every time you trot it out...

Abeg return that day pass. I'm also slapping you with a 14 day ban angry Re-present yourself when you are able to bring some coherence wink!

TV

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
A40:

You could be a virgin and still be a terrible wife, mother, person and manager of resources, you could be one and not help your man get to where he needs to in life. There is more to being a wife than virginity abeg. I don't know SB in person but from the little I've read I wouldn't want anything to do with her and no it has absolutely nothing to do with who she knacked
That's a double strawman;

I said ATBE...guess what? non-virgins can be terrible wives, mothers, and managers of resources (they've already proven the last one se? wink)

And yes, there is more to being a wife than virginity, I made that point quite clearly. But having a body count of >2 for a woman increases the risk factor - at the very least. And, there is no evidence of a correlating effect for men - although I would question that.

...and who "she knacked", would have everything to do with who she is!

TV

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
TV01:

...which thread would that be - the woman who wanted to wreck a 23 year marriage, the Emir case or the SB issue - your belief system seems to contradict itself every time you trot it out...

Abeg return that day pass. I'm also slapping you with a 14 day ban angry Re-present yourself when you are able to bring some coherence wink!

TV

So someone saying that an adult has the right to sleep with as many people as they choose to is the same as encouraging people to sleep with minors or babies? Really? Is that your "logic"?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Strawman: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
TV01:
That's a double strawman;
Yes, how may I help you?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:

So someone saying that an adult has the right to sleep with as many people as they choose to is the same as encouraging people to sleep with minors or babies? Really? Is that your "logic"?
...are you trying to write and do kegels at the same time I said integrity, and I said coherence!!!

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Strawman:

Yes, how may I help you?
Welcome - grab a seat, have a beverage grin!

TV

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
TV01:

...are you trying to write and do kegels at the same time I said integrity, and I said coherence!!!

TV

Where is your coherence Mr Slut / Single Mother / Divorcee Shamer? Does your religion not dictate that you should not judge others?

Where is your integrity when you don't call out on those who tell others to abstain from premarital s.ex and in the same breath say that they themselves don't have to?

Hypocrisy at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:

Don't ask me, I have changed my opinion once I have seen her blog. smiley
Please help me out here

which is which

Your prior opinion and your current opinion?

I only read your aggressive debate against relationships between people where the age difference is significant
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:

can u provide a link to your rebuttal

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.