Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (304249 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
tearoses:

Yes
Air strikes have started
The UK is now at threat of a revenge terrorist attack.
Damn,
Well, it was inevitable.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2015
tearoses:

Yes
Air strikes have started
The UK is now at threat of a revenge terrorist attack.

Which war are you talking about?

Who is at war?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

I agree it was statutory rape. It's the law.
I do not agree the girl was forcefully raped. She consented.
I do not agree the girl is blameless. She's seventeen, not brain dead.
This is also my stand.

Girls really need to start talking to each other. The older ones to the younger ones. While there are exceptions I do believe at 17 that girl was not too young to make better choices. Why was she so adamant on being in said relationship at the time and a toxic one at that? You mean she had no toaster who would have treated her far better than the accused? Would she have tolerated such behavior from a younger significantly broker boy. Lol your guess is as good as mine.

I remember my first years in Uni where girls from nearby QC would come to nightclubs with 300level and final year boys. They wanted nothing to do with Jambites never mind boys still in secondary school

At that stage you are likelier to be in an abusive relationship and that is simply the truth. No one really knows what went down between those two. Women will always defend their fellow women and vice versa. I detest r@pe and I do believe no real man should be caught in such vile acts however y'all women also need to protect yourselves where you can

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
freecocoa:
And a man of 25 is equals in everything with a girl of 17 Abi?
Girls at 17 more often than not desire an older guy. Most likely he has a car, a place, is more 'mature' forgetting what they hold dear s€x, virginity e.t.c they would trivialize and trample all over them for it. I'm not saying guys their age wouldn't do that either but it would be easier for her to put a halt to things and it would be a lot harder for her to get manipulated by a guy her age
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2015
There's no saving a girl that's determined to chop life. The topic is a non-issue sef. Women will always flip the script, but who gives a blind fùck about some party girl's self esteem at twenty five? Really.
Fun and games at that age fellas. And she was lucky to be invited.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2015
A40:

Girls really need to start talking to each other. The older ones to the younger ones.

You mean the older ones that regret not sampling a million men before getting married? The older ones that advise the younger ones to date as many as they can so that they can get it out of their system? The older ones that are distributing kpomo as we speak? grin Bros abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 4nobody4every1: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
pickabeau1:
if l hear, l choose to be happy cool tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
4nobody4every1:
if l hear, l choose to be happy cool tongue

Don't worry be happy

LOL .. shows you word placement is important

I like eating kids and sleeping shocked grin

I like eating, kids and sleeping grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 4nobody4every1: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
pickabeau1:

Don't worry be happy

LOL .. shows you word placement is important

I like eating kids and sleeping shocked grin

I like eating, kids and sleeping grin grin grin

Hahahahah grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 4nobody4every1: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

You mean the older ones that regret not sampling a million men before getting married? The older ones that advise the younger ones to date as many as they can so that they can get it out of their system? " The older ones that are distributing kpomo as we speak? grin Bros abeg
....kpomo, shaki, liver and round about...... grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
4nobody4every1:
....kpomo,shaki, liver and round about...... grin grin grin
SHAKI ti Babies

Where is crackhaus

I remember when he quoted lines from Bobo..

It made me look for the song

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

You mean the older ones that regret not sampling a million men before getting married? The older ones that advise the younger ones to date as many as they can so that they can get it out of their system? " The older ones that are distributing kpomo as we speak? grin Bros abeg. Where do you think the younger ones are getting their present orientation from?
Truth is, the world has become more immoral. Christianity as a standard would have imbibed a lot of good morals but unfortunately morality has gone to the dogs. It's a pity.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 4nobody4every1: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
pickabeau1:

SHAKI ti Babies

Where is crackhaus

I remember when he quoted lines from Bobo..

It made me look for the song

.........Shaki babes.lol grin grin cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
4nobody4every1:
....kpomo, shaki, liver and round about...... grin grin grin

Don't forget bokoto.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 4nobody4every1: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

Don't forget bokoto.

hahahahahahahaha, your head correct, you can imagine bokoto, shaki, kpomo, liver, round about + gbegiri+ amala grin grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

You mean the older ones that regret not sampling a million men before getting married? The older ones that advise the younger ones to date as many as they can so that they can get it out of their system? The older ones that are distributing kpomo as we speak? grin Bros abeg.
Well if all the talk of girl power is genuine and not a marketing ploy. And ladies do have the real and not oju aye kind of love for the younger ones then they should be able to give them some game and help them avoid some of the same mistakes they made
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
4nobody4every1:

hahahahahahahaha, your head correct, you can imagine bokoto, shaki, kpomo, liver, round about + gbegiri+ amala grin grin grin grin

smh. Your belle go big. grin

Pickbaba, nice twist with the shakiti babes.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
A40:

Well if all the talk of girl power is genuine and not a marketing ploy. And ladies do have the real and not oju aye kind of love for the younger ones then they should be able to give them some game and help them avoid some of the same mistakes they made
If I hear. Every older woman hates the guts of the young supple ones. With their smooth tight bodies in sheer clothing, catwalking up and down like say na their papa get the complex.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

Truth is, the world has become more immoral. Christianity as a standard would have imbibed a lot of good morals but unfortunately morality has gone to the dogs. It's a pity.

The more I read, the more I realise it's really nothing new. Moral decadence all preceded the collapse all through history. Civilisations that had been built with the stringent moral codes. Even in the bible, na when the Israelites believe say dem done conquer all dem go relax begin do anyhow, one Babylonian or the other go come enslave them. After dem go loyal again. grin. You go begin hear sackcloth and ashes up and down. All through history. It's the lack of suffering and loss of morals.

The world will get back to the beginning when this current format is unsustainable and then after centuries it will still get to this same point again. Na wash-rinse-repeat format.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

Lol....
Kanda sellers
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
A40:

Do you think they think they made mistakes? Perhaps, mistakes in not being looser when they were younger, nothing more. Let's take a poll in this section on women who would go back and spend a year in spinsterhood if they'd like to do anything differently. Only a minute percentage would enter marriage chaste. Did you not read the Intending Wives thread?

Btw, girl power is exactly this. Power and freedom to do as girls please. What they failed to put into account is that someone with power and freedom also has responsibilities. It's interesting to note that cultures the world over placed a premium on women being virgins before marriage and the men had to be responsible. But that was archaic. Funny thing is they don't realise that nothing is new under the sun.

Njokusboy, confirm kanda. Reminds me of when i went to ask for kpomo at one Abakaliki market, the woman was like war is kpomo? grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
BoboYekini:
If I hear. Every older woman hates the guts of the young supple ones. With their smooth tight bodies in sheer clothing, catwalking up and down like say na their papa get the complex.
grin
True!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

Do you think they think they made mistakes? Perhaps, mistakes in not being looser when they were younger, nothing more. Let's take a poll in this section on women who would go back and spend a year in spinsterhood if they'd like to do anything differently. Only a minute percentage would enter marriage chaste. Did you not read the Intending Wives thread?

Where's the thread abeg? Make I read some salacious sturvs

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
BoboYekini:
Where's the thread abeg? Make I read some salacious sturvs

just type intending wives in the search bar. Most stuff isn't blatant confession, just a glimpse into how our sisters reason really.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

just type intending wives in the search bar. Most stuff isn't blatant confession, just a glimpse into how our sisters reason really.
Seen it. Boorish.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
BoboYekini:
Exactly. Its mostly eye service. Even within friends, everyone sees the other as a threat. Married women shut out their single friends and vice versa. Apart from the faux outrage when these cases come up not much else changes. Some men no dey try but a few of these ladies are not doing their part. I might sound misogynistic but a girl at that age dating a guy significantly older than her in a Nigerian setting is begging for that kind of abuse.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by itstpia8: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
BoboYekini:

jakumo.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

Btw, girl power is exactly this. Power and freedom to do as girls please. What they failed to put into account is that someone with power and freedom also has responsibilities. It's interesting to note that cultures the world over placed a premium on women being virgins before marriage and the men had to be responsible. But that was archaic. Funny thing is they don't realise that nothing is new under the sun.D
I agree to an extent in the sense that it would be less of a mistake if they were the ones calling the shots and in control of the situation, however I feel like a lot of them usually wish they made better choices, aimoye awon tan ti je wan lobo jibiti (apologies if you don't understand yoruba) do they genuinely not want the ones behind them to not make the same mistakes that they did and maintain a perceived higher moral ground than them.
I personally don't care if a woman I'm marrying was chaste before we met. It will not make her a better wife or mother

The second part of your post I concur with and believe women should go into a relationship with a level of responsibility, certain things you simply shouldn't accept from any man. You enable him by not finding your square root and turnaround to label men monsters. Smh

See this story for example, why and to what end did she expect a relationship with a 25 year old dude to lead to? Assuming she wanted a chaste relationship what would have been the odds of that happening with someone who probably has 10yrs plus experience of watching mojo and has a list of things he wants to do before he dies. A girl cannot date someone at that point and expect things to end well

I'd rather people shifted focus to the truly vulnerable ones. Not that Suga person

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
itstpia8:

jakumo.
Pardon?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
If you guys have a problem with s.ex before marriage, then lead by example and stop blee.ping girls before you marry them. Or were you all virgins before you got married? Moral decadence? I guess you are all innocent. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mindfulness:
If you guys have a problem with s.ex before marriage, then lead by example and stop blee.ping girls before you marry them. Or were you all virgins before you got married? Moral decadence? I guess you are all innocent. cheesy

Leaving thread.

[img]https://louisajm.files./2014/05/model-falls-o.gif[/img]
I thought your mantra was a persons first responsibility is to make themselves happy? On that basis, if "bleeping girls" - before they marry another girl - makes them happy, your pronouncement here is contradictory.

And nice shaming effort, but it never works against confident men. E get as e be wink!

TV

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.