Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (303024 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2014
5minsmadness:
She wants me to help her with her target. Mine isn't complete. She wants me to put hers first.

I did a similar thing in the past and she didn't even acknowledge it but she took all the glory. Now I'm trying to look out for myself and she's calling me selfish. "If you truly love me you would put me first blah blah blah"
Its a long story jo.

this phrase switches me off...

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2014
5minsmadness:
She wants me to help her with her target. Mine isn't complete. She wants me to put hers first.

I did a similar thing in the past and she didn't even acknowledge it but she took all the glory. Now I'm trying to look out for myself and she's calling me selfish. "If you truly love me you would put me first blah blah blah"
Its a long story jo.

Cheapest of blackmails. If she really loved you too she'll put you first. Its all good bruv, all follow for experience.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by temi4fash(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2014
Una neva marry she don dai run u mamiwater package... As my friends wuld say.. But man gat to do wat he gat to do...

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2014
5minsmadness,

The easiest way to stay and live with a lady is to understand the gimmicks of the female sex. One thing should be resolved in your actions with them, be fair and just. any other thing is irrelevant.

Do not give in to emotional blackmail if and when you are doing what is right. They will always play that card, it is left for you to deal with it or allow it to get at you. If she decides to take a walk, let her go. NO ONE IS IRREPLACEABLE OR INEVITABLE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
temi4fash: Una neva marry she don dai run u mamiwater package... As my friends wuld say.. But man gat to do wat he gat to do...

Did you get it?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by temi4fash(m): 12:33am On Aug 15, 2014
netotse:

Did you get it?
No sir... I didn't sir
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
temi4fash: No sir... I didn't sir
mailed you, gmail addy begining with S. Email me if it isn't correct.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by temi4fash(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
netotse:
mailed you, gmail addy begining with S. Email me if it isn't correct.
you have got a mail sir
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar

damn.... the ending was sad men

Audrey killed

Her father losing her memory..

So pissed off
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 12:40am On Aug 16, 2014
[size=15pt]
Much awaited start to the EPL 2014-2015 season.

Plenty Ups And Flops to watch out for. May the best team win..

[/size]

#Team Manchester United
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 4:14am On Aug 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2014
cool cool cool..3 points in the bag

When will MUFC fans learn? First you blamed Rooney, then Moyes, then Woodward and now Van Gaal. Accept you aren't good enough!

I like to think that Pulis and Moyes are smiling smugly, watching the football and downing a couple of nice cold beers.

r231, Royal Roy, coogar

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
...shout out to all the men who made this a real cave. I've been meaning to rummage through and enliven this thread, but someone - albeit for some odd reason - has done it anyway. All good.

Mourinho' Blues are looking relentless at the moment - is it going to be the year of the lil horse grin?

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
TV01:
...shout out to all the men who made this a real cave. I've been meaning to rummage through and enliven this thread, but someone - albeit for some odd reason - has done it anyway. All good.

Mourinho' Blues are looking relentless at the moment - is it going to be the year of the lil horse grin?

TV

Always thought of kick starting the "cave". So nice.

After 7 games....Man United managed to be sitting in the 4th place ahead of Arsenal and Liverpool despite the embarrassing start.

A great turn around for the Reds after their numerous injuries and woes.

GGMU.

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
TV01:

TV

Thanks bro. Great idea, the family section seems to have been hijacked by kids who just got promoted from the Romance Section cheesy

As for the EPL, I think its a two horse race, with last year's little horse now the front runner and City not going down without a fight. I think Man Utd will finish third. All that money will get them results in the end. And as usual, Mr. Wenger will FIGHT AND SHOVE to win his fourth place trophy.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Not married. Needs man wisdom and all.

Bros TV! Oga Royal Roy! Nashville sir! And all my other bros them!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Always thought of kick starting the "cave". So nice.

After 7 games....Man United managed to be sitting in the 4th place ahead of Arsenal and Liverpool despite the embarrassing start.

A great turn around for the Reds after their numerous injuries and woes.

GGMU.

There's a sense the Reds may be turning the corner. But ther's also a sense that they are still fragile and riding their luck. This weekend was point in quesion.

I think they'll figure, and even be a force once they gell. But Chelsea are out ofd the traps running - and hard. It's hard to see beyond them right now.

Everyone else looks, patchy, suspect, fragile or slow starting.

Even Wenger is rattled already grin

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
TV01:

There's a sense the Reds may be turning the corner. But ther's also a sense that they are still fragile and riding their luck. This weekend was point in quesion.

I think they'll figure, and even be a force once they gell. But Chelsea are out ofd the traps running - and hard. It's hard to see beyonfd them right now.

Everyone else looks, patchy, suspect, fragile or slow starting.

Even Wenger is rattled already grin

TV

united will put chelsea down in 3 weeks time. it's still chelsea's to lose though cos they have the most balanced squad in the division & their key players never get injured.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
coogar:

united will put chelsea down in 3 weeks time.

United that Lost to Leicester City!

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Not married. Needs man wisdom and all.

Bros TV! Oga Royal Roy! Nashville sir! And all my other bros them!

Bro, feel free to share as always. Nice to see you.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nashville:

Bro, feel free to share as always. Nice to see you.
Thanks bro
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ok. So, seriously, how do you find a sensible, decent woman to marry these days? I always thought you started with someone from way back and built a relationship steadily until you got the job and the house and she was sure what career path she wanted to pursue then you got married.

Thay obviously didn't work out for me. Way Back crashed and burned a while ago. So how is it done now?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nashville:

United that Lost to Leicester City!

And probably used up 75% of their luck for the season to beat Everton

TV

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
TV01:

And probably used up 75% of their luck for the season to beat Everton

TV
grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Ok. So, seriously, how do you find a sensible, decent woman to marry these days? I always thought you started with someone from way back and built a relationship steadily until you got the job and the house and she was sure what career path she wanted to pursue then you got married.

Thay obviously didn't work out for me. Way Back crashed and burned a while ago. So how is it done now?

First, don't become despondent. What have you been up to since then?

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
TV01:

First, don't become despondent. What have you been up to since then?

TV
Trying to start a company. Let myself believe that I could build something new with someone else and tried. That tanked too.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Trying to start a company. Let myself believe that I could build something new with someone else and tried. That tanked too.
Keep on working - on yourself and on whatever plans you have.

There's no generic roadmap as such, but there are guidelines - based mostly on charater and principles. And even the guidelines will be based on your character and principles, or you'll be unlikely to stick to them. Set high worth on yourself and high standards/value for who you will take as wife.

I'm not sure what things are like in terms of meeting the right calibre of woman. That itself can skew things - too few and you tend to rush in when you spot one. Too many and you can be paralysed by choice.

Cultivate a network of friends and acquaintances. Don't be too quick to isolate and attach to any one person. Take things gradually and study them closely. If at any point you think thay can't be it, zone them appropriately.

Don't commit emotionally until 1. You are quite sure and 2. Have done your due dilligence. 3. Pray about it and be as righteous as you know how. 4. Always keep your posture as a man - whatever the case, it's more likely to go wrong if you don't.

Best
TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Good helpful advice TV01

Good to see his thread is back up

I was meaning to dig it up for a while but was wondering if the ladies will let the thread be..

maybe if Nashville don't bring stories here...open new thread for them...
Royal Roy abi Na Woy on a high... 200m pounds is working...

Let's see how this man cave spell will be
Not too optimistic though

On Wenger...only a kind of person does the same thing annually and expects a different result..

Mou's little scudereria is purring fine.....

Pellegrini still in d mix....Silva and aguero have been superb.if toure picks up...they will do well

Liverpool without Suarez...struggling...

Southampton with all the sales have been splendid
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
pickabeau1:
Good helpful advice TV01

Good to see his thread is back up

I was meaning to dig it up for a while but was wondering if the ladies will let the thread be..

maybe if Nashville don't bring stories here...open new thread for them...
Royal Roy abi Na Woy on a high... 200m pounds is working...

Let's see how this man cave spell will be
Not too optimistic though

On Wenger...only a kind of person does the same thing annually and expects a different result..

Mou's little scudereria is purring fine.....

Pellegrini still in d mix....Silva and aguero have been superb.if toure picks up...they will do well

Liverpool without Suarez...struggling...

Southampton with all the sales have been splendid

I don't think we need worry about "real ladies" grin! Let's be more concerned about our input as men.

I've noticed the "ponies" doing well. But they typically fall away. Infact, Arsenal epitomises the fast-galloping pony that ultimately can't keep up. Even I wince when I see them being ripped by Fabregas...it's just so unfair grin

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
TV01:

I don't think we need worry about "real ladies" grin! Let's be more concerned about our input as men.

I've noticed the "ponies" doing well. But they typically fall away. Infact, Arsenal epitomises the fast-galloping pony that ultimately can't keep up. Even I wince when I see them being ripped by Fabregas...it's just so unfair grin

TV

Let's see about that...fingers crossed

Costa has been immense and if his hamstrings can be managed has the potential to take Mou's little horse to the title

the over the top pass from Cesc was MINT!

And the takedown by Costa...superb..his control and his chip.. Wow
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
TV01:

Keep on working - on yourself and on whatever plans you have.

There's no generic roadmap as such, but there are guidelines - based mostly on charater and principles. And even the guidelines will be based on your character and principles, or you'll be unlikely to stick to them. Set high worth on yourself and high standards/value for who you will take as wife.

I'm not sure what things are like in terms of meeting the right calibre of woman. That itself can skew things - too few and you tend to rush in when you spot one. Too many and you can be paralysed by choice.

Cultivate a network of friends and acquaintances. Don't be too quick to isolate and attach to any one person. Take things gradually and study them closely. If at any point you think thay can't be it, zone them appropriately.

Don't commit emotionally until 1. You are quite sure and 2. Have done your due dilligence. 3. Pray about it and be as righteous as you know how. 4. Always keep your posture as a man - whatever the case, it's more likely to go wrong if you don't.

Best
TV

Sounds about right. I guess it's what I'm doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.