Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (305999 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
tearoses:

Thats me
All my Xmas shopping was done online last year
You can buy almost anything online now.

That's the way to go
More convenient and reject items are reducing daily
You can even zoom in to see the quality of the items
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
tearoses:

Haba Why?
You are in Londan naw
Do what I did and enrol on a 3 hour gele tying course. It was only £25
Now I tie my gele first and only attempt in 5 mins max. Beautifully fanned and layers sef.
One of the best investments I can think of

. . .or do what that my sister does
she gets someone to come to the house to tie her gele and do her make up for her for £50. Home service. shocked shocked
That girls level pass my own. Thank God my mama born am cool

Back to back! Welcome to summer in the UK. I have 2 this weekend again. Thank God for paracetamol and flat slippers grin

I really should learm gele tying it puts me off owambe sef.that 1hr is including make up though before you contour ad highlight(sorry boys last make up post on this thread) grin)

This weekend though I am going the make up artist route. Emi naa fe se big geh grin the girl is my church member and I have given beer so many customers(I know plenty owambe loving people) and was so happy when I asked to do mine this weekend. She is even collecting £30 from me sef.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

That's the way to go
More convenient and reject items are reducing daily
You can even zoom in to see the quality of the items

I am the master online shopper .. Can't remember the last time I went 'shopping' oh ok I remember my mums last visit angry embarassed

I am not like most women ..I absolutely Haaaaaate trawling the shops or malls here me and my mum can so argue over it .nowadays sef she just carried her travel card jejely and find her way. grin punishment to me is walking round Oxford street.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
damiso:

I am the master online shopper .. Can't remember the last time I went 'shopping' oh ok I remember my mums last visit angry embarassed

I am not like most women ..I absolutely Haaaaaate trawling the shops or malls here me and my mum can so argue over it .nowadays sef she just carried her travel card jejely and find her way. grin punishment to me is walking round Oxford street.

Or taking a road trip to Bluewater grin
Some of my peeps go all the way to Bicester
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
More on the Ashley Madison

As hackers threaten to reveal customer data from adultery website Ashley Madison, many users are racing to delete their accounts.
But for many of the married men and women signed up to the controversial site - which boasts one million users in the UK alone - it is business as usual, with their online profiles still intact.
FEMAIL registered its own account to see just what kind of man is willing to risk everything for an extra-marital affair - and why.
Browsing the list of 'available' men, it is perhaps surprising to see how many of the profile pictures are unedited close-ups.

After all, as users are informed when you register your details, you are far more likely to elicit a response if you post a picture of yourself. And the more candid the better.
The men stare brazenly into the camera, seemingly unconcerned that someone might recognise them and inform their other halves.
Others photographs are fuzzy and out of focus, or teasingly zoomed in on one feature - a pouty mouth or a hint of chiselled jaw. Meanwhile a few are wearing masks, either real of animated, like those found at a masquerade ball.
The profiles themselves are equally revealing. A 38-year-old attached man from London sets his limits as: Whatever Excites Me.
Detailing what he is looking for, he includes: submission, blindfolding, Tantric Sex, role-playing, threesomes and erotic movies.

The Pisces man pleads for someone who is 'good with your hands, open to experimentation', and 'likes to give MouthAction'.
He says: 'You only live once make the most out of it. Some love me, some hate me, but no one knows who I truly am.
'That's because I like to be a bit of mystery. Why don't you come try solve this mystery? I promise you there's a pretty sweet reward for doing so.'
He seems to acknowledge the moral debate surrounding the site, which promotes infidelity, when he says: 'This may seem odd on site like this but I'm a very caring guy. Your pleasure is just important as mine.'

He continued by promising he would never leave a girl 'unsatisfied' and would make sure she gets what she deserves.
Under the category 'what really turns me on', he asks for a 'disease free' woman with a high sex drive and a secret love nest - who also has a 'good sense of humour'.
Meanwhile a 40-year-old Indian man from London is looking for 'someone I can teach', who likes experimenting with intimacy gadgets and 'bubble bath for 2'.
The 6ft 4ins attached male adds: 'I'm a super nice, gentle guy with a relaxed style but looking for someone special to enjoy intimate time with...'

Another attached user, a 27-year-old music lover from London, openly admits he is not fulfilled in his current relationship.
He says: 'Current relationship lacks that spark - looking for a discreet fantasy...'
The 'muscular' man, who speaks three languages, lists many encounters he is open too, including dressing up; lingerie, sharing fantasies, spanking and sex talk.
His preferences include a professional woman who is 'well-groomed', has 'natural breasts' and 'good personal hygiene'.
He adds: 'Seeking the girl next door type - who's a freak in the sheets. Wicked desires only need apply.

'A bad bad dirty talkin' lady who can hold a conversation, who's not afraid of making herself the subject of a joke.'
He also asks for someone who is 'down for anything' - a 'coffee' or late-night meets' and reiterates that 'discretion is a must!'.

Additionally a 42-year-old 'fit' male from Surrey sets his limits at 'anything goes' and states that he is into exhibitionism and 'likes to be watched'.
The 6ft Sagittarius says: 'Just looking for some discreet and intimate fun to spice this life up. No hassles, just pleasure.'

Under the category, what I am looking for, he continues: 'Daring Rendezvous. A like-minded soul. Dirty and intelligent mind in a clean and needy body :-).'
A 39-year-old African American is also reasonably upfront about the difficulties he faces in his marriage.
He says: 'I am a busy professional working long hours and hardly get time to connect with my equally busy spouse.
The Aries, who is 'undecided about his limits', even offers a financial reward as an incentive, adding: 'I am looking for someone who is willing to offer good companionship for 2 hours a week in return for a financial gift. The ideal lady will be attractive and with a place not too far from central London. Is that too much to ask? :-)'

A 46-year-old man who works in media in London describes himself as 'sexually dominant' and promises to 'take control with the right woman. But of course only in a safe, sane and consensual way'.
He sells himself as having 'a dry sense of humour' and the ability to 'converse intelligently and playfull',.
Despite having a 'strong sex drive', he adds: 'That's not the only thing on my (broad) mind.'
He says: 'I am like all the best things - addictive and bad for you. I know what I want and usually get it, but I love the challenge of achieving my desires and testing my limits.
Signing off, the 'creative and imaginative alpha male', asks interested parties to drop him a line and 'let's see if we click'.

Ashley Madison, founded in 2001, also includes profiles of single men, who are presumably looking for some no-strings fun without the worry of commitment.

Many attached and unattached women have also created a profile in the hunt for some illicit excitement.

A 'curvy' 33-year-old woman from London has posted the welcome message: 'Can we skip to the good bit..?'
The attached female is looking for a guy who is 'smart, charming, hilarious and doesn't take things too seriously'.
She says: 'I won't waste your time. So please don't waste mine. I have a high pressure job and my down time is important to me.'

Describing herself as 'an independent, sharp, feminine, down to earth yet sassy woman', she continues: 'Assertiveness and an open mind is a must. Taller than me and you should know what moisturiser is! I am not looking for a push over, nor interested in spanking you...'

Meanwhile a 38-year-old from Brentwood, Essex admits the spark has gone out of her marriage.
She says: 'I'm married and happy but the passion has long gone. We are now just friends.'

The wife, who describes herself as 'shapely toned', says she likes good conversation, meals out and champagne.
She is looking for someone within a 20-mile radius with free time 'for exciting mutually exhilarating encounters!'
She adds that she would like 'exciting romance, passion,'flirtation and The REST'.

A 45-year-old attached woman from Edgware, Hertfordshire has set her welcome message to read: 'Oh well, what is there to lose.'
The 5ft 4ins attached female is looking for a 'tall, dark and handsome' 'Don Juan' and a 'hopeless romantic' to enjoy 'candle lit dinners' and 'long drives' with.
She says she is hoping to find that 'something important missing'.

While a 40-year-old Scorpio from London specifies she would like to meet one man for an affair.
She writes: 'I need both a mental and physical connection. Brains and stimulating conversation are as important as chemistry as I would prefer a longer term affair - with someone like-minded.'
The size 6-8 blonde says she doesn't want men to buy her underwear ('I can buy my own') and adds: 'All your own hair please if that doesn't sound too superficial.'
She continues: 'If you are not tall or dark or any of the above please don't waste my time or your money by sending me your photos or messages. I am looking for men who are 38 - 52 in age, no kids thanks, I am not Mrs Robinson.'

A single Australian woman, aged 30, and living in London, says she is open to 'sensual massage' and spanking'.
She continues: 'Looking to meet interesting guys without drama or complication. I just want to enjoy life and have some fun without the need of attachment. I'm easy going and very discreet.'

Joining the site is free for women and men, although a 99p charge per day will bump you up to the top of the search results. It has numerous options for members to send custom mail messages, initiate chat sessions, send priority messages and virtual gifts.
Those who are often on the road are also encouraged to join with the ‘Travelling Man’ and ‘Travelling woman’ option for those who want to browse while on the go.

The site even includes a panic setting that allows users to immediately flick to a neutral site - a potentially useful feature if a user's spouse or partner suddenly walks into the room.
The sleek-looking site, which claims to have 37 million users in 50 countries, is known for its advertising slogan 'Life is short. Have an affair'.
It allows married people interested in having an affair to access the profiles of other members who specify what they’re looking for, such as, ‘cyber affair/erotic chat, whatever excites me, anything goes or undecided.’

But now the secrets the business relies on - the names and contact details of clients who have used the site to arrange affairs they thought would be hidden forever, and even nude photos - could be made public.
The team of hackers - which calls itself the Impact Team - claims it has stolen the real names and addresses of many of its members, even those who have already left and asked for their accounts to be deleted.
The group, which says it is morally motivated, is threatening to publish the details unless the site is closed down by owner Canada-based Avid Life Media.
The site's reliance on secrecy is what has made the hack so potentially damaging.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3169379/As-infidelity-site-Ashley-Madison-faces-security-breach-closer-look-members.html#ixzz3gdg3eMW5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

Lol they must be related to me. cheesy

I just love Westfield,after shopping i sit in the square watching hundreds of people walking around.

I sometimes do online but not always.I don't trust the quality... smiley
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
damiso:

I really should learm gele tying it puts me off owambe sef.that 1hr is including make up though before you contour ad highlight(sorry boys last make up post on this thread) grin)

This weekend though I am going the make up artist route. Emi naa fe se big geh grin the girl is my church member and I have given beer so many customers(I know plenty owambe loving people) and was so happy when I asked to do mine this weekend. She is even collecting £30 from me sef.

Go for it girl grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

Lol they must be related to me. cheesy

I just love Westfield,after shopping i sit in the square watching hundreds of people walking around.

I sometimes do online but not always.I don't trust the quality... smiley

I hear that westfield is nice though they were some knife attacks at some time in the past
Me online works for me

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wow so much for marriage.

But why not just cut off some work hours and spend quality time with your wife than looking for a woman who will spend 2h with you? undecided

Strange but somehow understandable for some....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
damiso:

I really really hate shopping too. I dont see the point when you can shop online hassle free.

I live in a city where the big names are competing for the biggest this and biggest that ( I guess commercial real estate is cheap here)
It amazes me when people leave london to come and shop in our neck of the woods . . why?
Someone from London was even asking me to buy meat from the market . . im like you must be kidding right!
Saturday is madness round here.
Christmas is like the end of the world
Ive never seen such witi witi
Thank God our Next clearance stores closed down.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:
Wow so much for marriage.

But why not just cut off some work hours and spend quality time with your wife than looking for a woman who will spend 2h with you? undecided

Strange but somehow understandable for some....

Edwife its just an excuse jare
He just wants some excitement
Some people dont even know what they want
The money he wants to spend on the ashi, can be spent jumping on a plane and whisking his wife away to New York for the weekend.
Excuses Excuses Excuses
He cant divorce her cos it will cost him lots, so he sits in the marriage and having affairs.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

That Bicester; I heard that the stuff there are designer seconds/samples and the like. Dunno how far that true.

I also heard that TK max sell seconds too. I bought s RL bag not too long ago and the bag now looks like it was made in Aba. Thank God it was on half price sale or I will be crying into my eba salad right now angry
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
tearoses:

Edwife its just an excuse jare
He just wants some excitement
Some people dont even know what they want
The money he wants to spend on the ashi, can be spent jumping on a plane and whisking his wife away to New York for the weekend.
Excuses Excuses Excuses
He cant divorce her cos it will cost him lots, so he sits in the marriage and having affairs.

That the thing,either way if the wife finds out-he will pay more than that for sure.

This is very irritating to say the least. undecided

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
tearoses:

That Bicester; I heard that the stuff there are designer seconds/samples and the like. Dunno how far that true.

I also heard that TK max sell seconds too. I bought s RL bag not too long ago and the bag now looks like it was made in Aba. Thank God it was on half price sale or I will be crying into my eba salad right now angry

Bicester has good stuff,not particularly seconds/samples but outdated designs.

TK maxx has got good stuff but old....some are fake whereas some are quality.You see why i go in person,i touch and feel what i am buying have eyes for knowing when something is fake or original.

Tearoses you are funny,what is eba salad again? grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
tearoses:

Lol.... I hear the same too

About TK Maxx..its basically the same items but sold at discounted prices

its best one goes into the store for that grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

I don't get the leisure in shopping .. People will want to organise day out as say lets go to 'blue water' Ok if we are going to eat at the restaurants there or go see a movie but to walking around coming in and out of shops.. I don't get it undecided

Always been like that I remember my friends used to wonder what kind of weirdo I was because after like 1 hour waking around (looking at stuff we could not afford at the time) I would have started frowning. By the second hour I am waiting outside the shops and a useless addition to any discussion because all you will be hearing is ' uhhhm it's nice just go and pay and let's go ' grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
damiso:

I don't get the leisure in shopping .. People will want to organise day out as say lets go to 'blue water' Ok if we are going to eat at the restaurants there or go see a movie but to walking around coming in and out of shops.. I don't get it undecided

Always been like that I remember my friends used to wonder what kind of weirdo I was because after like 1 hour waking around (looking at stuff we could not afford at the time) I would have started frowning. By the second hour I am waiting outside the shops and a useless addition to any discussion because all you will be hearing is ' uhhhm it's nice just go and pay and let's go ' grin

Very strange Damiso. I am not sure I have come across any female who doesn't like to go out shopping. It's my perfect day out smiley

Agreed I never found it funny as a kid walking the whole of Lagos Island with my mum cuz it always made me sick, but right now, it's therapeutic for me sef. Year after year, that's the only thing I spend all 6 weeks of my annual vacation doing though I must confess I sometimes resume tired sha.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Kimoni:

Very strange Damiso. I am not sure I have come across any female who doesn't like to go out shopping. It's my perfect day out smiley

Agreed I never found it funny as a kid walking the whole of Lagos Island with my mum cuz it always made me sick, but right now, it's therapeutic for me sef. Year after year, that's the only thing I spend all 6 weeks of my annual vacation doing though I must confess I sometimes resume tired sha.

I am strange I know. grin grin my worst nightmare is the queue to get into changing rooms grrrr. I rarely ever use the changing room. I just order it all online , try I t at home and return the wrong size/ones I don't like to the stores.

Funny enough I still love to buy clothes etc like the average woman I just prefer to do it online .online shopping does encourage impulse shopping though and cos the shops are there on your hands 24/7 you have to be disciplined not to keep buying and buying.
The local DHL/parcelforce/hermes guys know me if they see me on the street they will give m my parcel because they recognise the name and face grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
5minsmadness:
TV01 hello,
I have been an avid ghost follower of your dieting and exercise tips and I want to commend you for a job well done.
I recently discovered seafood (octupus and calamari to be exact) and wanted to know if it's a good health chioce. I intend to use it in replacing my savories, meats and pork.
Cheers bro'.

I am not that familiar re cooking with octopus, although I do know its considered quite nutritious. I wonder about pricing and how readily available it is - although I probably shouldn't as I visit a fishmongers every week. I'll certainly ask, and look into this myself.

We don't really buy red meat at home, with the exception of goat meat occasionally when entertaining. I'm also keen to incorporate lamb which I really like but haven't quite mastered.

I'll have a steak sometimes when eating out and I'm on an eternal quest for "the steak". Pork is off-menu for wifey so typically don't, but may if I'm out with others.

Sounds like a good choice all round.

TV

...abeg 0, chill for our lil' sister Coco - she's turning all progressive on us, but we need to be there for her when she comes to her senses grin!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
tearoses:
TV01 How is your family? Hope ur all good smiley
I tried the grilled chicken on Sunday. I rubbed with my sabo suya seasoning and turned the heat really low . . . .lovely. Thank you Jare
We are well jare. How far?

Good to hear - you need to share recipe/source for the seasoning 0! Planning BBQ at some point - it sounds like it may wow the guests.

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
damiso:

I am strange I know. grin grin my worst nightmare is the queue to get into changing rooms grrrr. I rarely ever use the changing room. I just order it all online , try I t at home and return the wrong size/ones I don't like to the stores.

Funny enough I still love to buy clothes etc like the average woman I just prefer to do it online .online shopping does encourage impulse shopping though and cos the shops are there on your hands 24/7 you have to be disciplined not to keep buying and buying.
The local DHL/parcelforce/hermes guys know me if they see me on the street they will give m my parcel because they recognise the name and face grin

I hardly do changing rooms too. For me, it's about time. The time I spend in changing from one outfit to another, I would rather use to comb the entire sales section wink smiley
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 3:46am On Jul 23, 2015
damiso:

It's called retail therapy for a reason
You need it..lol
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by mbulela: 7:05am On Jul 23, 2015
tearoses:

. . sadly one woman died bungee jumping
So thats crossed that out for me.

jeje lomo eko mi n lo grin
Another woman died in the act of kpekus early this morning.
Are you planning on being celibate?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by mbulela: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2015
damiso:

Joy for.me is getting lost in Oxford Street or in Sandton square. Wish I could afford the luxury of shopping.
Shopping is one thing that makes me feel gay. I like the thing pass most women.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2015
TV01:

Cheers bro'.

I am not that familiar re cooking with octopus, although I do know its considered quite nutritious. I wonder about pricing and how readily available it is - although I probably shouldn't as I visit a fishmongers every week. I'll certainly ask, and look into this myself.

We don't really buy red meat at home, with the exception of goat meat occasionally when entertaining. I'm also keen to incorporate lamb which I really like but haven't quite mastered.

I'll have a steak sometimes when eating out and I'm on an eternal quest for "the steak". Pork is off-menu for wifey so typically don't, but may if I'm out with others.

Sounds like a good choice all round.

TV

...abeg 0, chill for our lil' sister Coco - she's turning all progressive on us, but we need to be there for her when she comes to her senses grin!

Thanks bro... Someone decided I would like to try something new and without my permission stocked my freezer with octupus and calamari . Tastes like elevated ponmo and hailed as being highly nutritious as you said.

Red meat is forbidden to me for now until I lose my beer belly grin

Coco surprised me. I thot she'd be familiar with my mannerisms by now. Anywho, matter forgotten.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2015
@pickabeau1.
Re:hacked adultery site.

Sad. And the fact that many of them didn't even bother to hide their identities show the kind of trouble the marriage institution is in.

As long as people keep entering marriage with a self pleasure mindset instead of a spiritual one this kind of thing will continue. My opinion though.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

Re:hacked adultery site.

Sad. And the fact that many of them didn't even bother to hide their identities show the kind of trouble the marriage institution is in.

As long as people keep entering marriage with a self pleasure mindset instead of a spiritual one this kind of thing will continue. My opinion though.

Maybe we need to look at marriage again
Is it still necessary...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by mbulela: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Is it still necessary...
It is still necessary. However distractions are too easy these days.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Is it still necessary...

How do you establish constant authority figures in a child without marriage?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by AjanleKoko: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2015
The girls seem to have taken over the Boys Night Out Discussions shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2015
mbulela:

It is still necessary. However distractions are too easy these days.

OK

5minsmadness:

How do you establish constant authority figures in a child without marriage?

I am only speaking based on the inherent rebellion you see enabled

Men are no more respected as heads of the family

Gays are in d mix

Women are questioning the institution

Single parenting has been glamorized

So what next

AjanleKoko:
The girls seem to have taken over the Boys Night Out Discussions shocked shocked shocked

I tire lipsrsealed
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2015
AjanleKoko:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you prove we are girls??

Pick, no tire oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.