Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (163569 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sagewood: Spider, Great way to start the New Year. Congrats on another promising project. I will be checking updates when time permits.

Welcome my Oga at the top, please come around often.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
There is a well in this compound, we found it while working this afternoon.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Whether this will be a reliable source of water supply for us here remains to be seen, but I am planning to bring in some of my plastic tanks as from tomorrow when other materials start arriving. I have a plan to be buying water from supply trucks.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
That well is different
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Final look of the plot before we.......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
.....set the dried grass ablaze. It burnt fast, as at this evening the flames had died out.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Deltagiant: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sir I sent a mail to you. Did you get it
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by gbadexy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Following bumper to bumper.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Deltagiant:
Sir I sent a mail to you. Did you get it

I have replied the last one.

gbadexy: Following bumper to bumper.

Just remember to apply the brake in time o cheesy
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen, now, for a clearer 3D image of this proposed housing arrangement.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
spyder880: Ladies and Gentlemen, now, for a clearer 3D image of this proposed housing arrangement.

Nice

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
spyder880: Ladies and Gentlemen, now, for a clearer 3D image of this proposed housing arrangement.

Nice outlook spyder! Looks big. I have a few questions

a. How many flats do you have there in all and how many rooms per flat?
b. i believe this is a commercial house to let? Is there adequate parking for how many cars

Hope i am not studying and asking questions ahead of the class grin
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
^^^ Lol
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demain_man: Present sir! Where is the class captain Fhemmmy? I can see the assistant captain Hajji Mufutau (or is it the other way around?) is already in class

Chai! see my Chairman at the Top oh
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by emmadejust(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
PeoplesArmy:

b. i believe this is a commercial house to let? Is there adequate parking for how many cars

Bros take amm easy, as the time and work is going on all your qtn wil be cleared..

follow the class curriculum to pass your exam .

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2014
emmadejust:

Bros take amm easy, as the time and work is going on all your qtn wil be cleared..

follow the class curriculum to pass your exam .

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE

Yes sa! E be like say na you be monitor?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 12:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Demain_man: Present sir! Where is the class captain Fhemmmy? I can see the assistant captain Hajji Mufutau (or is it the other way around?) is already in class

Demain_man... My brother, I kuku dey here since Jan. 6th when Spyder put up this thread..
Do you know how long me and Uncle Fhemmmy have been heckling KKonsults to give us details about this building when he first posted the 3D?
Not knowing the house will be built by Spyder.. I am so excited about this building.
Now we can follow all the constructions of this project.. Spyder, don't be stingy on the construction pictures of this building oh!
I love this building so much, there is no way I am not going to steal this design for my next house..

Oga Spyder, please give us the full description/specifications of this building oh!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 1:54am On Jan 09, 2014
If he stingy, na strike be that oh
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Judest007: 3:52am On Jan 09, 2014
Hi oga Spyder, you have a new student reporting to class. My regards to oga Fhemmmy, Hajji Mufutau and the rest of class. Nice to meet you all on this E- forum.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 4:02am On Jan 09, 2014
Judest007: Hi oga Spyder, you have a new student reporting to class. My regards to oga Fhemmmy, Hajji Mufutau and the rest of class. Nice to meet you all on this E- forum.

Judest007. Welcome to the best forum on Nairaland, and Oga Spyder is the best in this business, you go learn plenty here..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 4:42am On Jan 09, 2014
Judest007: Hi oga Spyder, you have a new student reporting to class. My regards to oga Fhemmmy, Hajji Mufutau and the rest of class. Nice to meet you all on this E- forum.

Welcome Sir, God bless!
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:26am On Jan 09, 2014
mufutau55:

Demain_man... My brother, I kuku dey here since Jan. 6th when Spyder put up this thread..
Do you know how long me and Uncle Fhemmmy have been heckling KKonsults to give us details about this building when he first posted the 3D?
Not knowing the house will be built by Spyder.. I am so excited about this building.
Now we can follow all the constructions of this project.. Spyder, don't be stingy on the construction pictures of this building oh!
I love this building so much, there is no way I am not going to steal this design for my next house..

Oga Spyder, please give us the full description/specifications of this building oh!

Hajji Mufutau

Welcome Sir, be sure of all the details of what we did and how we did it. So many pictures and updates, we are coming with full force.

This is a brief summary of the site plan

Total site area: 1112 sqm
Area of main building: 504 sqm
Area of gate house: 20 sqm
Total site coverage: 524 sqm

There are 7 flats of large 3 bedrooms in this plan, each unit of flat has also a big living room, dining room, kitchen, kitchen store, lobby, visitor's W/C, terrace, double flight of stairs, wardrobe provisions, and one of the bedrooms is fitted with a nice toilet/bath (masters)

Attached to the flats I described above are another 2 units containing 2 rooms, (one bedroom and one sitting room), a kitchen, a toilet/bathroom, a double flight of stairs is also provided in this side of the building and each room from this unit can be accessed via different steps. (You can come up from the front and go down from the back of the building without being noticed at the front)

There is also a voided courtyard at the center of the complex.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:34am On Jan 09, 2014
PeoplesArmy:

This is a brief summary of the site plan

Total site area: 1112 sqm
Area of main building: 504 sqm
Area of gate house: 20 sqm
Total site coverage: 524 sqm

A. There are 7 flats of large 3 bedrooms in this plan, each unit of flat has also a big living room, dining room, kitchen, kitchen store, lobby, visitor's W/C, terrace, double flight of stairs, wardrobe provisions, and one of the bedrooms is fitted with a nice toilet/bath (masters)

Attached to the flats I described above are another 2 units containing 2 rooms, (one bedroom and one sitting room), a kitchen, a toilet/bathroom, a double flight of stairs is also provided in this side of the building and each room from this unit can be accessed via different steps. (You can come up from the front and go down from the back of the building without being noticed at the front)

There is also a voided courtyard at the center of the complex.

B. I believe the parking space provided can take as many as 12 cars because we only have 47.12% of the site space as build up area while the rest is planned for parking/relaxation.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

Yesss.....I knew it! There was something about the 3D posted by Spyder and I could have sworn i had seen it on one of the architects thread. Wow this is really nice and the property section is turning into a full business platform.

Nice designs. My seat shall be fully occupied for this journey.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Degis(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2014
I dey report for class o!. Make una shift jare. Anybody wey make noise for this no go graduate o! Oya, efribody, eyes front and say Good morning, Sir to our Professor
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Pergrace: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Degis: I dey report for class o!. Make una shift jare. Anybody wey make noise for this no go graduate o! Oya, efribody, eyes front and say Good morning, Sir to our Professor

grin grin grin grin
Morning All,am also reporting to class.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2014
I like this picture!. It reminds me of how we used to smoke out grass cutters in those days! Also in many cases followed by hot koboko for burning peoples farmlands. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by kostadinis: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Spyder, what part of Enugu is this?
Front elevation facing different directions.
Still thinking whether this design would have been more expressed on a corner-piece?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
kostadinis: Spyder, what part of Enugu is this?
Front elevation facing different directions.
Still thinking whether this design would have been more expressed on a corner-piece?

This is Emene area of Enugu in a decent environment. The elevation is clear as there are many faces to this house. Every design will be better on a corner piece, that's why it has advantages over other plots.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by kostadinis: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
spyder880:
This is Emene area of Enugu in a decent environment. The elevation is clear as there are many faces to this house. Every design will be better on a corner piece, that's why it has advantages over other plots.

I am not an expert like you. However, I thought this one has more to gain in a corner piece as the affluent tenants will have a better view of their surrounding. I thought they will very much cherish that. It's alright. Just my thinking
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oga Spyder.. can this Main Building and the Gate House fit on plot of land 60x120ft?
If so, will there be some space left for car parks? Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
kostadinis:

I am not an expert like you. However, I thought this one has more to gain in a corner piece as the affluent tenants will have a better view of their surrounding. I thought they will very much cherish that. It's alright. Just my thinking

No doubt about that, this house has a good plan, at the back is another entrance that looks like the front, with its own long line of car parks, another flight of stairs where you can enter from. The compound will have 2 gates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.