Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (163531 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Fhemmmy: ^^^ What animal is that?

I think that is that big Iguanna lizard, same family of Kimono lizard but smaller..
It's called "Alegba" in Yoruba language.

See below for their grandfather.. vicious too.

Hajji Mufutau

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Not too big, but can keep some of the workers busy later in the evening cheesy

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
mufutau55:

I think that is that big Iguanna lizard, same family of Kimono [/b]lizard but smaller..

Hajji Mufutau

[b]That is what i thot oh . . . Those that kill am get liver oh
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
spyder880: Not too big, but can keep some of the workers busy later in the evening cheesy

I hope they wont eat this one oh
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I hope they wont eat this one oh

Digested and forgotten since yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
spyder880: Digested and forgotten since yesterday grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Packing the blocks continued.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
mufutau55:

I think that is that big Iguanna lizard, same family of Kimono lizard but smaller..
It's called "Alegba" in Yoruba language.

See below for their grandfather.. vicious too.

Hajji Mufutau

Chairman, that one is ready to really bite oh
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
more...

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, that one is ready to really bite oh

Their saliva is the most poisonous thing.. ever. They can devour a whole cow in 5 minutes to the bone.

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
spyder880: more...

Wow! This is a lot of blocks leftover, will be helpful for the foundation..

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
mufutau55:

Their saliva is the most poisonous thing.. ever. They can devour a whole cow in 5 minutes to the bone.

Hajji M.

Very true
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
mufutau55:

Wow! This is a lot of blocks leftover, will be helpful for the foundation..

Hajji M.

That was the first thing that came to mind too . . . nice hood that they are yet to steal them
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ Hajj Mufutau, Oga Fhemmmy, kostadinis, see the site plan.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by ejikesbm: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
wow lizard of life i think its a cameleon
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
spyder880: @ Hajj Mufutau, Oga Fhemmmy, kostadinis, see the site plan.

I thot there was another gatepost at the back according to you or i read you wrong?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by ejikesbm: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
out standing site plan its awesome and builtiful project you guys are carrying out
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
I'll be back with today's pictures, all these were yesterday. Loading.....
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
I am glad that i am in the class to learn about this one oh
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I thot there was another gatepost at the back according to you or i read you wrong?

Yeah! I think we all read it wrongly.. it's two gates both from the front.. Now the site plan is talking to us.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by slimtik(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oga Spyder well done oh! I've been following ur posts for a while now and really appreciate the incisive work u r doing but this time around I'm going to fully attend this class. Hope say I never late. Need to see this to fruition. I don take my seat for back of class.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
mufutau55:

Yeah! I think we all read it wrongly.. it's two gates both from the front.. Now the site plan is talking to us.

Hajji Mufutau

Yeah . . . that would be one very busy gateman oh . . . Imagine 2 cars wanna enter at same time or one is leaving from one end while the other is exiting . . . . I am sure the gateman too will be enjoying wella, cos he will open gate for the one that pay most (egunje)
Lovely plan
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by ejikesbm: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
thumbs up for you guys here is my own piece of job that i do also on 3D revit and auto cad
cal 08132584428 for your architectural design

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
^^^ Not bad
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by kostadinis: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
spyder880:

No doubt about that, this house has a good plan, at the back is another entrance that looks like the front, with its own long line of car parks, another flight of stairs where you can enter from. The compound will have 2 gates.

Chairman, are you guys going to have the two gates now mounted one at the front and at the back?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by kostadinis: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Any plans for amendment?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by ejikesbm: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
kostadinis:
Any plans for amendment?
yeah booos there are plans for amendments and
fresh plans to be drawn call 08132584428
23b57eeb
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Pororo(f): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ooh! Nice. On board as a silent student as usual.
"Good moooorning teacher Spyder. I am very happy to seeeee you. God bleeeess u sir." grin
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by ejikesbm: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pororo: Ooh! Nice. On board as a silent student as usual.
"Good moooorning teacher Spyder. I am very happy to seeeee you. God bleeeess u sir." grin
YES SPYDER THANKS A LOT
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Some of the lost pictures of this thread will be replaced here.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by esoorita: 9:05am On Jun 28, 2014
spyder880: Some of the lost pictures of this thread will be replaced here.

Spyder, how are you and your family? I hope you are all doing fine. It will be nice if you and other builders can replace the lost data on your various threads. Let us hope that this attack on Nairaland will not happen again as this is a lesson for Seun to review his security strategy so that it won't be easily breached.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.