Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! (1876 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Sahara Reporters,please Publish Tinubu's Chicago University Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by amazing2013: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Since Sahara Reporters has done Nigeria a favour by exposing Stella Oduah, could they please publish the said resume? Most of us have already viewed the school's site and observed it does not offer Graduate Degrees. Just as in the case of Obama's birth certificate, the EVIDENCE should be published...

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by luvinhubby(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Good question, waiting for their soonest response.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by geeez: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
And who published Obama's birth certificate?

Obama or New York Times?

The onus is on Stella to publish her certificate

9 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Slizbeat(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
geeez: And who published Obama's birth certificate?

Obama or New York Times?

The investigators should be able to have evidence of their investigation. Only when they present theirs and she presents otherwise, then we will be able to follow the matter.

8 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by amazing2013: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
You have a point-whomever, the certificate should be published ASAP!!! This thread isn't meant to implicate nor protect her, the thread is meant to encourage SR to finish the "good work" they started.
geeez: And who published Obama's birth certificate?

Obama or New York Times?

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Slizbeat(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
amazing2013: You have a point-whomever, the certificate should be published ASAP!!!

You know, like geez posted, my advice for her is not to post it. She should challenge them to post what they dug out, then her Resume in which she used in securing her various jobs should also be made available to the public by those companies and ministries she has served before.
There and Then should she provide us with her own copy.
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by amazing2013: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
True, true...if this is just witch-hunting (actually I know it is witch-hunting but whether she is guilty or not needs to be proven) they will be more embarrassed. SMH.
Slizbeat:

You know, like geez posted, my advice for her is not to post it. She should challenge them to post what they dug out, then her Resume in which she used in securing her various jobs should also be made available to the public by those companies and ministries she has served before.
There and Then should she provide us with her own copy.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Tolexander: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
The Onus lies on Stella Oduah to present her cert. to refute the claim made by SR.

The analogy is simple.
Seun- i was born in 1981 in UCH

mukina- no, you are a liar. The UCH CMD said no child was born in the hospital in 1981.

Seun has the responsibility to tender his birth certificate to back up his claim cos of what he will lose from the allegation, of course he has to prove himself to merit the man of honour he is placed.

The person to be at the receiving end of the issue is Stella Oduah. Of course, sahara reporters have nothing to lose.

The way SR presented the accusation was very light and had to be diplomatic enough to put Stella Oduah at the hot seat to defend herself.
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Slizbeat(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tolexander: The Onus lies on Stella Oduah to present her cert. to refute the claim made by SR.

It lies on them to present their investigation and then she presents her own to refute it.

You are accusing me of holding fake resume made through forgery, you should be able to provide those documents you dug

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by superstar1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Slizbeat:

It lies on them to present their investigation and then she presents her own to refute it.

You are accusing me of holding fake resume made through forgery, you should be able to provide those documents you dug

It is her name that is being defamed, if the report is false.

the onus lies on her to present the certificate, to shame SR.

What is there in presenting certificate? just enter your bedroom, bring out the certificate, scan it and post it online. Simple.

It is very simple, if she does not have any skeleton in her cupboard.
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by 0key: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
when one is accused of any wrongdoing, the accuser is expected to provide evidence to support his claims. SR should provide proof of their claims.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by meforyou1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Stella should not publish any certificate, sahara reporters should.
Else, all ministers should publish their certificates. Tinubu should publish his forged Toronto certificate
Fashola should publish the receipts of his 600 million naira cars
Publishing should not be done by 1 politician, it should be done by all.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by meforyou1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

It is her name that is being defamed, if the report is false.

the onus lies on her to present the certificate, to shame SR.

What is there in presenting certificate? just enter your bedroom, bring out the certificate, scan it and post it online. Simple.

It is very simple, if she does not have any skeleton in her cupboard.
fashola should publish the receipt of his 2 bullet-proof cars that obanikoro said cost more 250 million naira each.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by meforyou1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tolexander: The Onus lies on Stella Oduah to present her cert. to refute the claim made by SR.

u be proper mumu. Ode
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by amazing2013: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
I feel for Oduah and I hope this isn't true! Whether true or not, her life is in danger; how come its only her own "skeletons" that keep falling out of the closet? With each new scandal, the reason for bullet proof cars keeps getting obvious. If I were in her shoes, after this new scandal, I will just resign and pursue my private business...she needs to watch even the tea and coffee she is served in the office... Who is after Oduah's life? FFK, any idea
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Tolexander: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Slizbeat:

you can go back to revisit my post.

On the allegation, who has something to lose and who has something to prove if honor and reputation are quantified?

Sahara reporters has something to prove but nothing to lose on the alleged certificate forgery .
Stella has both something to prove and something to lose on the allegation cos of her position and her dignity is at stake.

Just wait, in few days time, pressure will be mounted on her to tender her certificate to refute the allegation. You will like to wait till then before the needful is done?

If you followed the diplomatic way sahara reporters presented their allegation, below is the excerpt

The Provost Vice President of
Academic Affairs, and the Vice
President of Institutional
Development said in response
to our inquiries, “We don’t
offer any graduate programs
here.”
. The allegation was presented in such a way that the burden of the allegation is borne by the The Provost Vice President of
Academic Affairs which Stella Oduah has to give an answer to and not Sahara reporters.
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Tolexander: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
me_for_you: u be proper mumu. Ode
hello kid!
It's my new year resolution not to engage id1ot. The advice i can give to you is to find your levels!
Thanks!
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
me_for_you: Stella should not publish any certificate, sahara reporters should.
Else, all ministers should publish their certificates. Tinubu should publish his forged Toronto certificate
typicall nigerian id!ot!

U were jes displaying a gross foolishness to the general public!

Dem say u steal, u said na lie...

Oya, turn out ur pocket, u said no, make all the people wey dem don accuse also out their own first.

The plot is simple:

Did tinubu posted any resume as having a degree at the said university?

Did Lagos state refutes the claim of the cars used during the national games?

Did any other politicians got accused of forgery?

i knw u must be a toddler wen buhari was dismissed for forgery!!

grin grin
Did u jes asked if i'm talking abt gen buhari?
U must be a fool! grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by ketoprofen(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2014

The analogy is simple.

mukina- no, you are a liar. The UCH CMD said no child was born in the hospital in 1981.

Seun has the responsibility to tender his birth certificate to back up his claim cos of what he will lose from the allegation, of course he has to prove himself to merit the man of honour he is placed.

The person to be at the receiving end of the issue is Stella Oduah. Of course, sahara reporters have nothing to lose.

The way SR presented the accusation was very light and had to be diplomatic enough to put Stella Oduah at the hot seat to defend herself.

yorubas no get job.
At all......

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by ketoprofen(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
me_for_you: Stella should not publish any certificate, sahara reporters should.
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by ketoprofen(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
SLIDE waxie: typicall nigerian id!ot!

U were jes displaying a gross foolishness to the general public!

Dem say u steal, u said na lie...

Oya, turn out ur pocket, u said no, make all the people wey dem don accuse also out their own first.

The plot is simple:

Did tinubu posted any resume as having a degree at the said university?

Did Lagos state refutes the claim of the cars used during the national games?

Did any other politicians got accused of forgery?

i knw u must be a toddler wen buhari was dismissed for forgery!!

grin grin
Did u jes asked if i'm talking abt gen buhari?
U must be a fool! grin grin

Ndi ofe, unu ejechago, ofodu unu Una.
All ur attention on stella is as a result of the cleansing of debris u guys left in the aviation industry.
I thought the bullet car issue could have thought u a lesson?
Stella is not going anywhere, try other ministers like omobola Johnson and all those redundant Yoruba ministers, who are not doing any visible tnz.
Where u expecting SR to probe Tinubu god, mbanu.
What are u even saying, u have not seen anything yet

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Tolexander: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen:

yorubas no get job.
At all......
silly post!
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by DerideGull(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tolexander: you can go back to revisit my post.

On the allegation, who has something to lose and who has something to prove if honor and reputation are quantified?

Sahara reporters has something to prove but nothing to lose on the alleged certificate forgery .
Stella has both something to prove and something to lose on the allegation cos of her position and her dignity is at stake.

Just wait, in few days time, pressure will be mounted on her to tender her certificate to refute the allegation. You will like to wait till then before the needful is done?

If you followed the diplomatic way sahara reporters presented their allegation, below is the excerpt

. The allegation was presented in such a way that the burden of the allegation is borne by the The Provost Vice President of
Academic Affairs which Stella Oduah has to give an answer to and not Sahara reporters.

I guess you forgot there are courts of law in Nigeria. It is display of reckless idiocy to publish a report about someone’s qualifications or lack thereof without a proof.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Calm down guys..its just the first punch from SR, we expecting odua to throw her own punch and all we have to do is sit around the ring side and enjoy the match. Btw, if stella odua must go down for this, then the leadership of the NASS should go down with her cos they were expected to have noticed it and screened her out but they didn't. They are culpable as well. This only shows the bunch of silly, un intelligent people we have making our laws. Nigeria seriously needs a revolution
DerideGull:

I guess you forgot there are courts of law in Nigeria. It is display of reckless idiocy to publish a report about someone’s qualifications or lack thereof without a proof.
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
DerideGull:

by this time next week, sahara reporters will make it worse for her by releasing more evidence beyond doubts, they just want to give it to nigerians dose by dose. Fear them.
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Tolexander: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
DerideGull:

senility at its peak!

And who has published another person's qualification in the post you quoted?
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Kairoseki77: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=18pt]This can be solved simply.

Stella submitted her qualifications to the National Assembly. A simple FOI request will produce the document.

Any Nigerian can submit a FOI request, so hurry and do it.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Gamji007: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2014

The analogy is simple.

What will be the conclusion if we checked UCH website and discovered that the hospital had no delivery ward as at 1981?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by dridowu: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Oduah should proof sahara report wrong by publishing her resume without that saharareport are still on the right path. If possible she should sue them for defamation by providing CONCRETE evidence at the law court
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by amazing2013: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nigeria should have a mass verification exercise for all political office holders...
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by banki(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen:

Ndi ofe, unu ejechago, ofodu unu Una.
All ur attention on stella is as a result of the cleansing of debris u guys left in the aviation industry.
I thought the bullet car issue could have thought u a lesson?
Stella is not going anywhere, try other ministers like omobola Johnson and all those redundant Yoruba ministers, who are not doing any visible tnz.
Where u expecting SR to probe Tinubu god, mbanu.
What are u even saying, u have not seen anything yet

wow............if my memory serves me right KEMA Chikwe was also the minister of aviation for about 3 years there was also another female minister of ib extractionfor about 2 years, fani kayoed was therefor 6months,agagu was therefor 2 years and so on......

stop the tribal nonsense
Re: Sahara Reporters, Please Publish Stella Oduah's Resume! by Tolexander: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Gamji007:

What will be the conclusion if we checked UCH website and discovered that the hospital had no delivery ward as at 1981?
unwarranted assumption!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Supervises A Corrupt Govt, Says Amaechi / Photos From Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe's Lavish 91st Birthday Party / APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.