Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos (7443 Views)

President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / We Are Not Easterners Anymore! / What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ngwakwe: Why all these denial and counter denial?

Okay, I am Ijaw sure and simple by your skewed definition of Opobo and Ijaw heritage. Though my ancestral home is in the present day Aba, Abia State.

The name of my clan is Umu-ubani, Ubani (our progenitor) originated from present day Opobo and we were predominantly fishermen and live beside any adjoining riverine settlement.

Remember, Opobo junction in Ogborhill Aba, our present day settlement/city.

Proudly Aba-Ngwa with a solid undeniable Igboness and more Ijaw than Nairaland Ijaw Citizen.

Enough of I speak Igbo and I am Ijaw with Igbo culture.
Are you normal?
You've decended to that level of madness where you start sounding incoherent-All because of Ijawland-Bonny & Opobo. What a pity!!!

1 Like

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ikeyman00(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
^^^^ u are not ijaw

so wat now tigerman

how much can we take again hmm

2 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheruv:
Forgive me for two things
1)Inability to quote your whole post[to avoid people thinking the guy is talking BS]
2)My ignorance on the fact you're an ijo chauvinist(I think nationalist is a better tag)
You don't have to pretend to be moderate when you're still laddened with the burden shallow-minded & ignorance in this issue.

You're just being petty & lackluster, knowledgable people know very well the pasts you omitted are nothing but the TRUTH but you Mr. Petty called it BuuSheeet, We can all detect your pettiness from afar.

I'm not an Ijaw Chauvinist, Ijaws don't breed Chauvinist but Warriors, Brave men, Extraordinary people & We're gods. So I'd like to see myself as a Knight of Ijawland. I don't claim what does't belong to me like what you Igbos are doing nor claim to be superior to Igbos (even though we are) so I can never be a Chauvinist, You mR. Pettiness, are a Chauvinist mixed with a toxic level of ignorance, and that is a very bad combination. It can lead to insanity.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheruv: Frater...there's no need arguing over this or that kos all we've to do is look at the facts which includes maps to backup or refute our claims

The Ekpeyes as everybody knows is an igboid clan(anywhere they claim descent from isn't my concern) that inhabit the area around ahoada.the two LGs(east & west) belongs exclusively to them.this is also why in the Rivers province(before independence),Ahoada division contained all Igboid parts of the province excluding oyigbo which was part of ukwa division before being annexed to rivers in 1976.even maps support this fact which leaves me wondering where the ijos of Ahoada west are
You're not concerned about the ancestry/decent of the ENTIRE Ekpeye (Ahoada) people because they're NOW Igbos, I'm not contesting that with you; its none of my concern. But you're concerned with FEW ex-Igbo slaves adopted as SONS in a Ijaw man's house! This is the futility of the Igbo man's logic, It sucks!

cheruv: Concerning the bonny and opobo issues,I've dwelt extensively on them so there's no need repeating myself so that peeps won't think you're hard at learning.moreover I've this feeling you don't know what CREOLE means grin
The definition of creole is not the issue here, pls prove that I didn't expose you & ur lies by repeating ur fake "dump site" history of the Bonny/Opobo people.

Admit it Mr. Man, I've put you to shame.

cheruv: As per PH matter,I'd leave that to the ikwerres kos both cartographically and otherwise,the land is theirs.they call it igweocha(white cliffs if am correct) though the Brits called it after a gentleman,Sir Harcourt.what dd the ijos call the area?[Educate me]
Oh! Now you're leaving the PH matter for Ikwerre? I thought you're their advocate, so you didn't even know nothing about PH? What a shame!

Ijaw call the area Port Harcourt. Its epicenter is what is now known as Port Harcourt Town or simply TOWN. All the Ijaw areas of PH still retain their original Ijaw names and none of them was ever "Igweocha"

cheruv: From your posts,your arguements are based on emotions which is quite understandable from a chauvinist like you,though I'd prefer facts from a cool headed gentleman.
You can still dispute the facts I presented for the Treasure base if you're not yet satisfied with my assertions cool
Just bow out in shame, you have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by cheruv: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
ijaw citizen: You don't have to pretend to be moderate when you're still laddened with the burden shallow-minded & ignorance in this issue.

You're just being petty & lackluster, knowledgable people know very well the pasts you omitted are nothing but the TRUTH but you Mr. Petty called it BuuSheeet, We can all detect your pettiness from afar.

I'm not an Ijaw Chauvinist, Ijaws don't breed Chauvinist but Warriors, Brave men, Extraordinary people & We're gods. So I'd like to see myself as a Knight of Ijawland. I don't claim what does't belong to me like what you Igbos are doing nor claim to be superior to Igbos (even though we are) so I can never be a Chauvinist, You mR. Pettiness, are a Chauvinist mixed with a toxic level of ignorance, and that is a very bad combination. It can lead to insanity.
Being petty minded is very bad,dude grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
I must also confess you've a good sense of humor there...even claiming to be a God Pls can you tell me what am wearing tonight? Or whether my babe is coming over for a rendezvous? grin cheesy
Don't make me believe that you're a dolt in addition to your being chauvinist..that would be too terrible a pill for me to swallow angry I believe you're a sagacious and perspicacious soul who isn't ruled by emotions.
You're claiming all these chivalrous titles kos of your innate fear of the igbos..that they'd overrun your land and drive ijos to the sea cheesy grin grin seriously forget about them...they're only interested in busineSs,just like the people of Sin(china).your land is a collection of penisulars and islands and also comparatively poor as regards to land of the ibibios yet the igbos haven't done anything to the mmoghos,so they'd not do anyting to your people except doing business with them.
The data about rivers state I posted was gotten online from the rivers state portal. cool

3 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
pazienza: Degema and Andoni had never been ijaw,and that haven't changed. Degema people are Edoid.

pazienza: Abua and odual are not Ijaws. As a matter of fact,abua language had been said to be a proto ibibio language.

Abagworo:

Andonni is not Ijaw. I've argued this with you. Andoni is Obolo which is of Cross-river and Cameroun. Opobo is also not Ijaw but a recent kingdom founded by an Igbo slave Jaja alongside some Ibani Chiefs and people of different ethnicity. As a matter of fact in Rivers State all these Ijaw and Igbo claims are more or less like an affiliation than even belonging to any of the 2. Engenni and even Yenagoa people in Bayelsa are not Ijaws.
Mr. Abagworo, the bitterness of the fact that some Rivers people refuse the Igbo tag on them should not be used as an excuse to remove the Ijaws in Rivers from other Ijaws, THAT IS PURE JEALOUSY. And the strategy is: It is not working well for Igbos in their CLAIM for "igbo territories" in Rivers state so it must not work well for the Ijaws and the God-made people & territories in Rivers state. You can not fight God, Ijaws remain Ijaws, your petty Igbo Nairaland propaganda isn't gonna change the reality on ground.

The other ignoramuses use Language difference as the yardstick of determining who is Ijaw & who is not. That is PURE EMOTIONAL REASONING, modern humans have evolved beyond that.

Language is NEVER a yardstick for determining the erhnicity of a people. Ethnographers, Anthropologist, & Historians use the History& Culture of a people amongst other things as the yardstick. Only Educated people know this, a knowledge which seems to be far away from the slanted head humanoids.

I & other Ijaws don't dabble on Igbo issues as to who is Igbo and who is not Igbo OR come to say some Igbos are not Igbos, it is so none of my busines! So why all these swarm of flea-like Igbos and the vigorous manner in which they try in there petty reasoning in determining who is Ijaw & who is not. This is pure OBSESSION.

Get it Igbos,
You're JEALOUS
You're CONFUSED
You're OBSESSED....all about Ijawland!

Wow we rock!.....and you'all SUCK.

1 Like

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Abagworo(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
About Obolo/Andoni

http://www.ethnologue.com/language/ann

Ethnologue

Alternate Names Andone, Andoni, Andonni

Population 250,000 (2012 U. Aaron),

Rivers State, Andoni LGA; Akwa Ibom State, Eastern Obolo LGA, islands and peninsulas off southern coast.

Classification
Niger-Congo, Atlantic-Congo, Volta-Congo, Benue-Congo, Cross River, Delta Cross, Lower Cross, Obolo

Dialects
Ataba, Ibot Obolo, Ngo, Okoroete, Unyeada. Ngo (in the Central area) is prestige dialect.

Language Use
All domains. All ages. Also use Ibibio [ibb], Igbo [ibo], or English [eng].

2 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
kel4soft:

Well, King Jaja of Opobo had so many slaves from Igbo lineage that he made some Chiefs in Opobo namely Obomanu, Nzekwe, Patesi OkoJaja, and so many chiefs I can't really name here.

Bonny: Oko-Jumbo is an Igbo slave just like Jaja.

Finally, Andoni refused to identify with the Ibanis clamining they are Obolos, if you traced that, you get to Efik.
Its really nice finally identifying some "Igbos" in Opobo Ama. Few questions though.

1. Are these the "Igbos" in Opubo Ama or SONS of Ijawmen?
2. Do they see themselves or function as IGBO CHIEFS in Opubo Ama or as IJAW chiefs?
3. What about the "Igbos slaves who were DUMPED in Opubo Ama?
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Abagworo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Rivers state is home to a variety of ethnic groups, including Abua, Andoni, Ekpeye, Engenni ,Etche, Ibani, Ikwerre, Kalabari, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni, Okrika and Ogoni. Rivers state has a population of over 5,198,716 million people (2006 population census).
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by cheruv: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
ijaw citizen:

Mr. Abagworo, the bitterness of the fact that some Rivers people refuse the Igbo tag on them should not be used as an excuse to remove the Ijaws in Rivers from other Ijaws, THAT IS PURE JEALOUSY. And the strategy is: It is not working well for Igbos in their CLAIM for "igbo territories" in Rivers state so it must not work well for the Ijaws and the God-made people & territories in Rivers state. You can not fight God, Ijaws remain Ijaws, your petty Igbo Nairaland propaganda isn't gonna change the reality on ground.

The other ignoramuses use Language difference as the yardstick of determining who is Ijaw & who is not. That is PURE EMOTIONAL REASONING, modern humans have evolved beyond that.

Language is NEVER a yardstick for determining the erhnicity of a people. Ethnographers, Anthropologist, & Historians use the History& Culture of a people amongst other things as the yardstick. Only Educated people know this, a knowledge which seems to be far away from the slanted head humanoids.

I & other Ijaws don't dabble on Igbo issues as to who is Igbo and who is not Igbo OR come to say some Igbos are not Igbos, it is so none of my busines! So why all these swarm of flea-like Igbos and the vigorous manner in which they try in there petty reasoning in determining who is Ijaw & who is not. This is pure OBSESSION.

Get it Igbos,
You're JEALOUS
You're CONFUSED

I never knew you were this petty minded..why were you paranoid? embarassed its not like the ijos are an endangered species or that those areas claiming not to be ijo reduces your ijoness one bit.
Igbos are business minded and have no wish to dominate you or take away the collection of penisulars and islands you call home,trust me on this smiley

3 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by kel4soft: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
ijaw citizen: Its really nice finally identifying some "Igbos" in Opobo Ama. Few questions though.

1. Are these the "Igbos" in Opubo Ama or SONS of Ijawmen?
2. Do they see themselves or function as IGBO CHIEFS in Opubo Ama or as IJAW chiefs?
3. What about the "Igbos slaves who were DUMPED in Opubo Ama?

Are you from Opobo? How you know the name Opuama really got me O.

Almost all Kalama communities are Ijaws. You are truly Ijaw citizen. Let these people that has not cross even one creek come here to educate us on who is who.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Onlytruth(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
ijaw citizen: The fact there is some form of enmity/rivary between Opobians & Andonis doesn't make them less Ijaws, Andonis are as Ijaw as the man in Bayelsa or Okrika. I simply don't know why you say Andonis(alternatively called Obolos) are not Ijaws.

Again, where do the "Igbos" in Bonny & Opobo come from?
What are the Igbo communities in Opobo & Bonny?

Pls educate me.

To answer that question we must also asked WHERE DID IJAW COME FROM? The two are inseparable questions.
There have been very sound arguments made here in Nairaland that "Ijo" are from GHANA, and were European porters who served the early European slave traders from 1400s. There is no cultural or linguistic link between Ijo and any other Eastern Nigerian group.
When the time comes we shall remind you of that.

3 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
saintneo: The immediate past Governor, Dr Peter Odili is from Andoni; am I right? Thus, Andoni can't be Ijoid.
I guess he's fron ndoni, not andoni.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Onlytruth(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheruv:
I never knew you were this petty minded..why were you paranoid? embarassed its not like the ijos are an endangered species or that those areas claiming not to be ijo reduces your ijoness one bit.
Igbos are business minded and have no wish to dominate you or take away the collection of penisulars and islands you call home,trust me on this smiley

You are wasting your time with that iediot masquerade. For now, it would be better to remind him that Ijo own no land in the East.
No fishers, water dwellers, or boat people own any land anywhere in the world. They live on waters.
The Ijo are earliest european slaves/porters who helped the early slave dealers to conduct the ignoble trade.
Have you taken time to listen to "Ijo"? It is the most FOREIGN language you'd hear in Eastern Nigeria.
Their behavior is also totally alien to that part of Nigeria. They are LAZY and THOUGHTLESS. They contribute NOTHING to development.

1 Like

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
ijaw citizen:

Get it Igbos,
You're JEALOUS
You're CONFUSED

guy you dey try ooo, u wey be the only ijaw on nairaland. Kudos bro, I hope your population increases soon here.

1 Like

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Itee4real(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2014
Superking: Tufiakwa!!! We don't need them. They are traitors.

They have always maintained that they are not Igbos and we are okay with that.

But what is your business Musiwa?
ma broda na bizzy bodi oo becos I no see wetin be him own or y him bring dis kain yarn sef.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Itee4real(m): 12:54am On Jan 10, 2014
ezeagu:

Land: Igbo 50% +

It's better to be disliked than to be a slave.
You should'nt have dignified the ignorant foool with a response. Dis yoruba ppl some don't have brain. It seems! Such talk.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Obiagu1(m): 3:19am On Jan 10, 2014
Alh, Harem on the rampage...

1 Like

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by winniz: 4:00am On Jan 10, 2014
ijaw citizen:

You are not from Ijaw, you have knowledge about Rivers state does not make you come from there it is possible you

Get it Igbos,
You're JEALOUS
You're CONFUSED

You are not from Ijaw, you have knowledge about Rivers state does not make you come from there. Their are many Igbos that know a lot about Yorubas and hausas but are not from there. You are on these forum to create disharmony among Igbos and Ijaws so they can abandon GEJ, be proud of your tribe and I know you are Yoruba.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by cheruv: 6:40am On Jan 10, 2014
ijaw citizen:
Ijaw call the area Port Harcourt. Its epicenter is what is now known as Port Harcourt Town or simply TOWN. All the Ijaw areas of PH still retain their original Ijaw names and none of them was ever "Igweocha"

Just bow out in shame, you have nothing to say
The knight of ijoland,warrior extraordinaire..you don't even know what ijos called PH? shocked This is quite hilarious I must say cheesy grin cheesy grin
Anyway angry I still maintain that the land belongs to the ikwerres and nothing can be done about it.you can as well tell me that Sir Harcourt,the Brit gentleman PH was named after was from brass cry cry cry cry
Am still seated on my throne,waiting for your FACTs and moreover since you don't know what creole is I'd not bring up the bonny and opobo matter wink
I don't pretend to be modest kos that would be overworking myself..am just modest smiley
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by kel4soft: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2014
Obiagu1: Alh, Harem on the rampage...

Do you know what a creek looks like? You just come here to spew nonsense.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2014
Onlytruth:

To answer that question we must also asked WHERE DID IJAW COME FROM? The two are inseparable questions.
There have been very sound arguments made here in Nairaland that "Ijo" are from GHANA, and were European porters who served the early European slave traders from 1400s. There is no cultural or linguistic link between Ijo and any other Eastern Nigerian group.
When the time comes we shall remind you of that.

Onlytruth:

You are wasting your time with that iediot masquerade. For now, it would be better to remind him that Ijo own no land in the East.
No fishers, water dwellers, or boat people own any land anywhere in the world. They live on waters.
The Ijo are earliest european slaves/porters who helped the early slave dealers to conduct the ignoble trade.
Have you taken time to listen to "Ijo"? It is the most FOREIGN language you'd hear in Eastern Nigeria.
Their behavior is also totally alien to that part of Nigeria. They are LAZY and THOUGHTLESS. They contribute NOTHING to development.

Mad man identified!
Nobody cares about the rantings of a mad, immature, jealous & bitter creature.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by pandriod: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Onlytruth:

So, we can confidently say Goodluck Jonathan is Lazy and Thoughtless aka clueless? Coming from Eze Ibo of nairaland.

If they are lazy and Thoughtless then what do we refer to their house boys i.e. the ibos? ##??
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2014
Abagworo: About Obolo/Andoni

http://www.ethnologue.com/language/ann

Ethnologue

Alternate Names Andone, Andoni, Andonni

Population 250,000 (2012 U. Aaron),

Rivers State, Andoni LGA; Akwa Ibom State, Eastern Obolo LGA, islands and peninsulas off southern coast.

Classification
Niger-Congo, Atlantic-Congo, Volta-Congo, Benue-Congo, Cross River, Delta Cross, Lower Cross, Obolo

Dialects
Ataba, Ibot Obolo, Ngo, Okoroete, Unyeada. Ngo (in the Central area) is prestige dialect.

Language Use
All domains. All ages. Also use Ibibio [ibb], Igbo [ibo], or English [eng].
You're still ignorantly dwelling on language?

Andoni Hiistory as written by the andonis.
Author Nkparom Ejituwu
http://books.google.com.ng/books/about/A_history_of_Obolo_Andoni_in_the_Niger_D.html?id=qGMuAQAAIAAJ

Authors: John Enemugwem (Andoni)
Darlington Okeke (Igbo)
www.muse.jhu.edu/journals/hia/summary/v035/35.enemugwem.html
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2014
kel4soft:

Well, King Jaja of Opobo had so many slaves from Igbo lineage that he made some Chiefs in Opobo namely Obomanu, Nzekwe, Patesi OkoJaja, and so many chiefs I can't really name here.

Bonny: Oko-Jumbo is an Igbo slave just like Jaja.

Finally, Andoni refused to identify with the Ibanis clamining they are Obolos, if you traced that, you get to Efik.
Andoni can not Identify with the Ibani because they are different Kingdoms entirely, which is the Obolo (Andoni) people of the Ijaw nation.

Is Ibani now a different Kingdom from Kalabari, Okrika & Nembes? Aren't they all Ijaws? Do the Kalabari people force Ibani people to identify as Kalabaris?

We Ijaws know ourselves even though we have our different clans/Kingdoms, these are just ancient administrative units of the Ijaw nation and each of these units do thing their way and even fashion their own dialects.

The reason why you confuse Andonis as non-Ijaws is because most Clans/Kingdoms at the Fringes of Ijawland are plagued with the loss of their Ijaw dialect. From Apoi in Ondo thru' Kiagbodo in Delta, Epie/Atissa, Ogbia, Engenni in Bayelsa and Degema, Engenni, Abua, OPOBO and the Andonis (Andoni, Eastern Obolo & Ibeno LGs) in Rivers & akwa Ibom states- the story remains the same.

For proper education on the identity of the Andonis, pls read The History of Andoni (Obolo) -by Nkparom Ejituwu.
If you have any questions, pls don't hesitate to ask.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Scout60(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2014
Superking: Tufiakwa!!! We don't need them. They are traitors.

They have always maintained that they are not Igbos and we are okay with that.

But what is your business Musiwa?
Boy understand something.
Kanuri nd fulani are they not hausa. Rivers nd akwa ibom are ibos from ibo daughters.
Google ibo history nd read for your self
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Scout60:
Boy understand something.
Kanuri nd fulani are they not hausa. Rivers nd akwa ibom are ibos from ibo daughters.
Google ibo history nd read for your self
my guy you're funny and still tryna be funny. I guess Niger state people are now "Igbos by Igbo daughters" since Mariam Babangida (IBB's wife) is an Igbo daughter?

In the same way, Edo people are also igbos since Stella Odua married from there. Or maybe Imo is now Ijaw since Deizani Allison Madueke married from there.

I pity this ur pathetic Ben Onwuka behaviour, another "Igbos own Eastern region" freak, thats why Eastern region is dead an gone forever.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Chamack: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
ijaw citizen: my guy you're funny and still tryna be funny. I guess Niger state people are now "Igbos by Igbo daughters" since Mariam Babangida (IBB's wife) is an Igbo daughter?

In the same way, Edo people are also igbos since Stella Odua married from there. Or maybe Imo is now Ijaw since Deizani Allison Madueke married from there.

I pity this ur pathetic Ben Onwuka behaviour, another "Igbos own Eastern region" freak, thats why Eastern region is dead an gone forever.
You seem to share the same trait with one chudi ozodi? Am I right?
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Scout60(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
ijaw citizen: my guy you're funny and still tryna be funny. I guess Niger state people are now "Igbos by Igbo daughters" since Mariam Babangida (IBB's wife) is an Igbo daughter?

Please goggle the history of igala, tiv, efik etc. abeg
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2014
Chamack: You seem to share the same trait with one chudi ozodi? Am I right?
Osodi Osuji is the greatest Igbo man i've ever seen, a man who can identify the disorder plaguing his people. I'm not in da mood to argue with some ..... , so amma just agree with you all. Igbo women have birth to the rest of Nigeria and beyond; evidence--you find Igbo people everywhere in Nigeria and beyond. Now have a nice day.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Kfed4ril(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
ijawcitizen:

Get it Igbos,
You're JEALOUS
You're CONFUSED

This ijaw you have been ranting about which day dem get mouth?
Wasn't it as GEJ became president?
Who know ijaw self? U people are just angry at the fact that people don't recognize you in that region.
Guy lemme be honest with you before now we(igbos, ijaws and co) all lived in peace until the Hausa man started feeding you(ijaws) nonsense all of a sudden we are enemies and you don't want to live in shadows anymore but sorry to say ijaws always remain a shadow because you(ijaws) don't even have a state of your own rather the find you people scattered in small pieces in five states well Igbos you are fighting have 5 states only to themselves does ijaws have one?
Stop letting the Hausa man use you Same way he has successfully used the Yoruba man in their divide and rule policy.

Lemme stop here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament / Lekki Deep Seaport To Inject $360 Billion To Nigerian Economy / Fashola Tasks LCCI On Okada Riders Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.