Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf (4976 Views)

Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) / What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by nonsovich(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Guys pls I need ur advice on this case....there's this particular girl I started dating nt long ago....I haven't done anything sexual with her....infact the highest I ve done wit her is just kissing but I noticed that each time am talking to her on phone I always have a hard on...no insult pls!
Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by 190daclown: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
same here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
D reason is because u are always thinking of bleeping her and u pin ur mind below her waist when speaking to her..
Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by Mynd44: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
I dont get why men get embarrassed or worried when they get erections. It is a natural thing and a sign that you are healthy just like breathing. She turns you on and you get hard.
EOD

1 Like

Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by unmask: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2014
that's not an hard on...... thats ol'JT telling u to grow some balls

1 Like

Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:59am On Jan 08, 2014
come on! r u not a man? beat that meat into compliance!
Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by sigidi(m): 2:40am On Jan 08, 2014
ow is that a problem

1 Like

Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by tenderlaw(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2014
Op, do the needful and bang her. grin on second thoughts, pics or it didn't happen.

2 Likes

Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by Ronnie65(f): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2014
which help do you need?
its normal since she is your gf

sure u saw her sexy that's why u went for her.

1 Like

Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by saintneo(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2014
nonsovich: Guys pls I need ur advice on this case....there's this particular girl I started dating nt long ago....I haven't done anything sexual with her....infact the highest I ve done wit her is just kissing but I noticed that each time am talking to her on phone I always have a hard on...no insult pls!

Does it happen to when you speak to this girl only or does it happen with other girls as well? If it's only the girl, then you don't need to be worried; else you need to rearrange your priorities with respect to the opposite sex.
Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by nonsovich(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2014
saintneo:

Does it happen to when you speak to this girl only or does it happen with other girls as well? If it's only the girl, then you don't need to be worried; else you need to rearrange your priorities with respect to the opposite sex.
its just dis babe
Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by nonsovich(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2014
Ronnie65: which help do you need?
its normal since she is your gf

sure u saw her sexy that's why u went for her.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...like seriously
Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by nonsovich(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2014
unmask: that's not an hard on...... thats ol'JT telling u to grow some balls
Shey na u get d dick??
Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by ShyDare(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2014
This is not abnormal bro, you naturally will have that feeling when you are involved with someone.
Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by nonsovich(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2014
Shy Dare: This is not abnormal bro, you naturally will have that feeling when you are involved with someone.
hmmmmmmmmmmm...its weird tho
Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2014
For me, anytime i see a girl, i get hard and harder depending on how hot she is, most times i put my hands in my pocket but my ak 47 is longer than Anaconda.
Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by EzePromoe: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
The only solution is to pour cold water on your Johnny undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by Afrok(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
I don't see anything wrong in it, moreover I don't hide mine coz I either tell her if it's on d phone or I show her if she's physically present. Either ways, it shows she's not gonna escape it nd it az been working wink
Re: Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf by Dubemkelly(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nd u think this is an issue? Com'on dude,either u r in ur puberty/adolescence or ur hormones r running crazy. I suggest you start wearing pants buh not at nights

(1) (Reply)

The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner / Arab Couple Poses With Camel As They Kiss Each Other In Pre-wedding Photo / Proven Steps On How To Become A Yahoo Boy In Nigeria And Make It Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.