Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? (760 Views)

This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. / American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
This is not for all these attacks you guys are known for.

This ain't no joke.

He is a very good friend of mine. We are quite close I would say. He lost his dad a year ago and it's almost nearing that time and it's getting to him real bad...

I didn't get to meet the daddy but stories said he was a wonderful guy.

How do I let him know that I feel his pain without making him feel like I'm just being nosy.

He isn't himself and he hardly talks these days. Should I just wait out or should I just persuade him that my shoulders are actually there for him to cry on and I won't even judge.

I asked and he was like... 'just like every other dad** that was laden with other things.

What do I do?
Re: He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? by tpia5: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? by hammedkola(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Show him the color of your panties and he 'll stop crying. "Works like auto-reset" grin

Or
You keep quiet and don't disturb me or him on what to do since you don't know what to do
Re: He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? by hammedkola(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2014
tpia@:
See you grin grin, this thread stays here tongue
Re: He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? by toluleke(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2014
what do you want us to do now cos

1 Like

Re: He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2014
Smh
Re: He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? by slimyem: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Console him? After one year?...and that's why you started this thread?
You want to give him your shoulder when he is not even asking? You want him to know you feel his pain?
I applaud you!!
You are a friend indeed and in need.
Just give him the cookie. Real good! He wouldn't even remember he ever had a dad talk less one that died a year ago. cool
#agborandun#

1 Like

Re: He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? by Polio: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2014
tpia@:

What is the meaning of this?

OP

Tell your friend to dig a shallow grave and bury himself alive or pass him a drum and ask him to wail endlessly into it!
Re: He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? by borntobegr8t(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2014
OP hw many threads u dey open in a day grin
Re: He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? by unmask: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2014
make up, break up, consolation, last time, first time, wild, quickie.....all have a common surname sexxx.......so offer him consolation sexxx.....pls note each no two are the same......
Re: He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? by Bigcake: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2014
console him by burrying urself close to the father's grave or u could also work round the street naked.
Re: He Lost His Dad Whom I Never Met, One Year Ago; How Do I Console Him? by Dyt(f): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2014
NLers won't kill me
Lmao
This nt funny really
Guys behave

If he's close to u, go see him, hold his hands, look him in d eyes and tell him all will be fine *might lead to gbimgbim u know*

If he's far, call him, sing him a song, do the things that wld mk him laugh, u shld know him better, jst make him know he's got u

I hp this works

(1) (Reply)

Shocked Mother Returns Home To Find Drunk Babysitter Passed Out Next To Baby / My Ordeal About My Life / What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.