Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos (9911 Views)

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Airforce01(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
#Daddy'sduty
#Relationshipgoal wink

Children are beautiful gift from God and chilling at home with my LO gives me so much joy .

Zara is growing up so fast and I give God the glory .

Second child on the way , I give God the glory .

ERM, don't worry about the momma, she's fine. wink

Too loaded to be empty.
Too late to fail. Amen.

20 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by blackpanthar: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
boss how is your girlfriend na... long time o. God's blessing is always on you and your baby

18 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by LearnITsmash(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Your baby has grown young man, keep up the good work mini father grin

11 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by marvin905(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
damn she's all grown up...

this guy you wan just turn that girl to confirmed baby mama make I nor talk second child on the way

10 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Rahyberg(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
I don Miss una bros..

To become a father isn't easy oh, make I go stock condom for house b dat ..
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Airforce01(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Newguyhere:
I'm sorry op, you never born pikin undecided
Nah girl child you dey flaunt like this? undecided, a girl that will eventually be given out to a man and stripped of your name undecided
Any man wey never born boy;never born pikin undecided

Mumu talk

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Newguyhere: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
you know I'm right undecided. Think about it logically abeg
Airforce01:

Mumu talk
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Airforce01(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Newguyhere:
you know I'm right undecided. Think about it logically abeg

You get stone age mentality..
Wake up, this is 21st century .

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Uyiii: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Newguyhere:
I'm sorry op, you never born pikin undecided
Nah girl child you dey flaunt like this? undecided, a girl that will eventually be given out to a man and stripped of your name undecided
Any man wey never born boy;never born pikin undecided
sentimentality aside, no harm in garnishing your postulations with wisdom at times as it is always profitable.

you just dey here, even as new guy dey form troll, who you dey troll don kick start hin life already. girl or boy, he's got for himself a progeny this early and will progress with life from here.

I know say you just wan troll because na girl him get, not necessarily because you don't know a female child like chimamanda is better than male children who end up as thieves and constituting nuisance in the society.

get sense broo! pikin na pikin, how you take train am naim matter.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by GoldChest(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wow, shes so grown up smiley

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Ginaz(f): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
She’s so cute . Longest time Airforce01 smiley

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ginaz:
She’s so cute . Longest time Airforce01 smiley

Hi

Been a while ... smiley
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
gbayi....Nice one....Airforce one.

carry go
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Martinez39(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Man is happy and moving forward while haters are perishing. Twale!

4 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Airforce01:
#Daddy'sduty
#Relationshipgoal wink

Children are beautiful gift from God and chilling at home with my LO gives me so much joy .

Too loaded to be empty.
Too late to fail. Amen.
Nice one bro @ daddy duty.

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Awwww... She's so beautiful kiss

Daddy's lil girl kiss

Good to see you airforce grin
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by obiekunie2: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Airforce01:
#Daddy'sduty
#Relationshipgoal wink

Too loaded to be empty.
Too late to fail. Amen.

SEE EXACT COPY!

GUY YOU VOMITED THIS YOUR DAUGHTER WALAI!

I PRAY HER OWN MUSICAL CAREER WILL BE A HIT BACK TO BACK TO COVER FOR HER DAD'S FAILED MUSICAL CAREER. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
budaatum:
Chai! See as you de jealous in bold!

Jealous in bold... Oh my god grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Airforce01(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Yeye Boxer My Girlfriend Bought For Me PHOTOS / Sex With My Wife Is Very Very Boring, I Need Help / What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.