Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus (4225 Views)

Was Jesus Sent To Die For Our Sins Or Crucified? / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / The Sins Or Life Of Man Is In The Blood, Do Not Transfuse Or Eat Blood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2009
Dear Huxley,

The demons acknowledged Jesus as God, the tree acknowledged Jesus as God, the storm acknowledged Jesus as God, death acknowledged Jesus as God and gave back the dead he called.

You are calling all kinds of names to the one who loves you, even now, and wants to forgive you.

Jesus said: God so loved the world that he have his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2009
Huxley,

Jesus is LOVE, because he has not harmed you after you have heaped a load of vulgar, ugly and wicked things against him with all your might for so long now (but life is not forever, and one has to account for things said and done in the body).

Jesus is loving. If you want a proof, then just write down all the things you have said against Jesus and try to say even half of them to any other person or say it against any other God you know of including Allah. What will you get in return - you may end up with a few teeth less, or a black eye, or some other loss or even loss of life - not from Jesus, he is a loving God. He is not fighting you, he loves you and wants to forgive you for all these sins.

If you are a muslim, as some suggest, then you ask your own brothers and sisters if they support you with all the vulgar things you are saying gainst Jesus whom we Christians love and worship as our Lord, God and Saviour. I will be really surprised if they support you - no respectful person would do that.

God is love and he loves all he has created.
God is light and in Him there is no darkness at all (no sin absolutely).

Blessings,
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2009
Huxley's understanding of Jesus:

Many people believe that Jesus (if he existed) lived a spotless and sin-free life.  But is that really the impression one gets from the bible.  I submit that some of the things that Jesus did would be considered as crimes, if not sins, in most societies today.  According to the bible these are some of the things he is said to have done, or had his disciples do;

1)  Curses an innocent fig tree that did not belong to him, thus killing it.

2)  Cast some demons out and sent them into a herd of pigs that did not belong to him.  The pigs were thus driven insane and ran and threw themselves off a cliff.  I bet, you the owner of the pigs would have got really mad with Jesus.

3)  Stole (or took without permission) someone else's donkey.

4)  Allowed his disciples to walk through someone else's corn field and harvesting corn for themselves without the owner's permission.  Worse still, this happened on the Sabbath.

5)  Caused a commotion at the temple by overturning the tables of some businessmen.

I put it to you guys that none of such behaviour would be tolerated today.  If Jesus really did any of these, then he cannot be said to be sinless.

Huxley,
If any of the above was true, then even in Jesus time there were people like you and me wanting to defame Jesus and to kill him by any means. But when Jesus asked:
"Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?" John 8:46
all the pharasees, teachers of the law, saducees and many others who were angry with Jesus could not utter a word because he was sinless.

He was sinless all his human life - he is eternally sinless except for wilfully taking upon himself our sins (including yours, if you are willing to come to him).
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Horus(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2009
After the alleged crucifixion, Yashu’a (aka Jesus) appeared several times to different people before he went to Galilee:

1-To Mary Magdalene disguised as a gardener. Why would a spirit have a disguise? . . .
2-To two travelers on the way to a village called Emmaus, with him they held a lengthy conversation. They didn’t know him. Why? Because he had on a disguise.
3-To the eleven disciples and ate and talked with them. Spirits do not eat the food of the Earth. . . If you saw a person that you had heard was dead and buried wouldn’t you think it was a ghost?

That’s exactly what the disciples thought. (Luke 24:36-37) He wanted them to touch his hands and feet. Why? He wanted them to feel the wounds he got during the fight in the Garden of Gethsemane. He wanted them to feel his flesh’s warmth and vitality. Thus he showed them that he was not a translated (gone from one state to another) body. He hadn’t metamorphosed and he obviously hadn’t resurrected because a resurrected body is a spiritual body, not physical. The New Testament says it over and over (I Corinthians 15:44-45, John 6:63).
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by noetic(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2009
Horus:

After the alleged crucifixion, Yashu’a (aka Jesus) appeared several times to different people before he went to Galilee:

1-To Mary Magdalene disguised as a gardener. Why would a spirit have a disguise? . . .
why not?

2-To two travelers on the way to a village called Emmaus, with him they held a lengthy conversation. They didn’t know him. Why? Because he had on a disguise.
whats ur point?

3-To the eleven disciples and ate and talked with them. Spirits do not eat the food of the Earth. . . If you saw a person that you had heard was dead and buried wouldn’t you think it was a ghost?
That is the beauty of His ressurection. On ressurecting, He was not the same as ur late great-grand mother. He was/is GOD.

That’s exactly what the disciples thought. (Luke 24:36-37) He wanted them to touch his hands and feet. Why? He wanted them to feel the wounds he got during the fight in the Garden of Gethsemane. He wanted them to feel his flesh’s warmth and vitality. Thus he showed them that he was not a translated (gone from one state to another) body. He hadn’t metamorphosed and he obviously hadn’t resurrected because a resurrected body is a spiritual body, not physical. The New Testament says it over and over (I Corinthians 15:44-45, John 6:63).

How does the rubbish u said above, correspond to the scriptures u cited below?
1 corinthians 15:44-45
44it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.
If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"[a]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit

John 6:63
63The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit[a] and they are life.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2009
None of your have answered the questions I raised. Which of this insane acts of Jesus would be tolerated and go unpunished by the law today?

1) Curses an innocent fig tree that did not belong to him, thus killing it.

This is simply silly, vengeful impetuousness from a god. And why did he curse the tree? Because it was out of fruits and it was not the season for fig fruits. Why did Jesus NOT know this?

2) Cast some demons out and sent them into a herd of pigs that did not belong to him. The pigs were thus driven insane and ran and threw themselves off a cliff. I bet, you the owner of the pigs would have got really mad with Jesus.

If he had to cast the demons out, could he not have done so without causing gratuition cruelty to the pigs, that he created. For goodness sake, and these pigs did not belong to him and would have belonged to some locals who relied on them for their lifelihood. So not only did he cause suffering to the pigs, he would have caused unnecessary hardship to the owners of these innocent pigs.

3) Stole (or took without permission) someone else's donkey.

Is this behaviour respectful of people's properties and the law on properties?

4) Allowed his disciples to walk through someone else's corn field and harvesting corn for themselves without the owner's permission. Worse still, this happened on the Sabbath.

Another instance of lack of respect for other people's properties.

5) Caused a commotion at the temple by overturning the tables of some businessmen.

Another instance of unrestrained madness on Jesus's part. Not only has this tale not got one once of verrisimilitude, it is just sheer madness. If Jesus was all about a new dispensation, a new covenant, why would he have cared about the old temple, which he called "My father's house"? In what sense did it represent his father's house and what relation did he have with the temple.

If he was soon gonna do away with temple worshiping of god why would he care about what took place in there?

[size=18pt]People who venerate this jerk have simply lost their minds.[/size]
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Horus(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2009

He is guilty.Robbery is the crime of seizing property through violence or intimidation.Now there is Evidence that Jesus is a Robber.I was sure that there was something wrong with this Jesus.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by georgecso(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2009
[size=16pt]@ Huxley

These are clear manifestations of frustration, faithlessness and hypocrisy in your thoughts and feeble mind

If satan himself acknowledges Jesus Christ as Saviour, then who are you? To me you're just making an empty noise.[/size]
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by georgecso(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2009

[size=16pt]You are struggling to put your conscience and thoughts together Bro. Just continue with your empty thoughts, l ll love to see the peak[/size]
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by ud4u: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2009
@ Poster and huxley, repent and give your life to Jesus Christ, now is the acceptable time, tomorrow may be too late.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by georgecso(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2009
@ Poster

The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

THE STONE
THE BUILDER
THE HEAD STONE
THE CORNER

Think again bro
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by georgecso(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2009
[size=18pt]@ H[/b]uxley - Manchester and [b]H[/b]orus - London grin[/size]

[size=16pt][b]These things I command you, that ye love one another.
18     ¶ If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19     If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
[/size]

[size=16pt]This verse motivates me alot bro and l hope you'll find rest in Jesus through this peroid of your unconscious struggle [/size]
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Maykelly(f): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2009
For we know him who said, [b]"Vengeance is mine; I will repay." [/b] Hebrews 10:30
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 5:34am On Mar 27, 2009
Huxley wrote: None of your have answered the questions I raised. Which of this insane acts of Jesus would be tolerated and go unpunished by the law today?

Dear Huxley,
All your questions have been answered but you have closed ears and mind therefore cannot hear.

Jesus is the creator of all things therefore all things belong to him. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. John 1:3

All your statements are based on lies therefore you will never be satisfied and always restless and unsettled. Jesus said, satan is the father of lies, so if you tell lies and try to defend them, then know whom you are speaking for.

The fig tree was owned by Jesus - just as he owns the whole creation including you and me. If there was any other owner he would have spoken up, but there is no other. Even the mute fig tree knew the master and therefore withered at the command of the creator. The tree itself gave the proof, then why are you arguing on this needless point??!!

Jesus did not order the fig tree to be cut down or uprooted. He just spoke the word and it withered, what more proof do we need that the nature obeys him - Jesus is the Creator, Master and the Only True God worth of worship and praise. Obey Him.

Even the demons took the permission to move around into the pigs, Jesus is the Creator, master and the Only True God worthy of worship and praise. Obey Him.

If you accept Jesus as Lord and repent of your sins that is the only way not to end up as the fig tree or pigs, but be saved.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2009
Dear Huxley,

Jesus is the Creator and Judge. This is an example of the order of things to come - the tree that does not bear fruit will be uprooted by the Master of the universe. Repent and bear fruit.

Jesus is loving: He is loving therefore he is warning through many examples, or else he could have done that to you and me. I took his grace and am saved, what about you? Your fruits are evident and will not stand the presence of the creator. Turn to your loving saviour Jesus who is willing to forgive and accept sinners.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2009
Dear Huxley,

1)  Curses an innocent fig tree that did not belong to him, thus killing it.
Jesus is perfect in all that he does. The fig tree didnt belong to you so you should stop making noise, let the owner come forward. Instead, your soul is at stake, cry for it, or else what happened to the fig tree would truly happen to you and anyone who doesnt believe. If you repent, eternity can be achieved - will pray for you. Jesus is the creator of the universe and does what pleases him and doesnt need to take advise from anybody, he is right and just in what he does.

2)  Cast some demons out and sent them into a herd of pigs that did not belong to him. 
Jesus is perfect in all that he does. The pigs didnt belong to you so you should stop making noise, let the owner come forward. Your soul is at stake so one should stop acting like a pig or else the same fate awaits and will end up drowning for eternity. I bet you the owner of the pigs was born again and became a follower of Jesus and was happy that Jesus saved the lives of the whole city at the cost of those pigs, when Jesus returned to the same place again and fed 5,000 people with 5 bread and 2 pieces of fish, Luke 9.  Your should also drown your piggish ideas and receive the light of Jesus. He is the creator of the universe and does what pleases him and doesnt need to take advise from anybody, he is right and just in what he does.

Jesus is perfect in all that he does. Firstly, your statement is a lie, the Bible says something else, so you again prove yourself to be lying. Secondly, not your donkey I am sure, so stop making noise and let the owner come forward. You worry about your own soul that is in danger of perishing. Even the donkey submitted to the master and it is expected that humans can rise above the donkeys and submit to Jesus and welcome him to ride us. Jesus is the creator of the universe and does what pleases him and doesnt need to take advise from anybody, he is right and just in what he does.

Is this behaviour respectful of people's properties and the law on properties?
Universe does not question the behaviour of Jesus, but is your behaviour respectful. The one to ask such questions should have greater dignity first! Jesus is the creator of the universe and does what pleases him and doesnt need to take advise from anybody, he is right and just in what he does.

4)  Allowed his disciples to walk through someone else's corn field and harvesting corn for themselves without the owner's permission.  Worse still, this happened on the Sabbath.
Jesus is perfect in all that he does. How do you know it was without permission? Lies again, the truth is already in the Bible, you can read if you want answers. Jesus is the creator of the universe and does what pleases him and doesnt need to take advise from anybody, he is right and just in what he does.

5)  Caused a commotion at the temple by overturning the tables of some businessmen.
Jesus is perfect in what he does. You think all the people there were zombies! and only you got enlightened suddenly after 2000 years of this incident!! Why do you think nobody spoke when Jesus was doing this. He had no guns and no goons, yet they saw the power of his goodness and could not speak up. Its because all that he did was always right. Not only did he overturn the tables of people who were corrupting the temple, he even used the whip which you forgot to mention!!! Jesus is the creator of the universe and does what pleases him and doesnt need to take advise from anybody, he is right and just in what he does.

People who venerate this jerk have simply lost their minds.
Your fruits are evident. Time to repent and turn away from a mind and soul that stinks. A lot has been shared with you, this is what you may qualify for, God forbid.
The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; [/b]
[b]For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task? Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, like men sent from God.
[color=#000099][/color]

hoping that you will chose blessings instead.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2009

@ Horus,
You are misinterpreting the scripture and also presenting only half the texts. I am not sure if this is a mistake you all are making or is it intentional mischief. If you are seeking the truth, you should be careful and not indulge in doing this. Here is the full text:
"Woman," he said, "why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?"  Thinking he was the gardener, she said, "Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him."

Jesus said to her, "Mary." She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, "Rabboni!" (which means Teacher).

Jesus did not disguise. Mary mistook him for a gardner. It is so true that when you have buried somebody you will not expect that person to be walking. If he was hiding why will he call her out. He reveals himself to the one who seeks Him truthfully and earnestly.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Maykelly(f): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2009
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.   Jeremiah 33:3
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by JJYOU: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2009
wbb
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by georgecso(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2009
[size=16pt]Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardonFor my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it
[i][/i]
[/size]
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by mazaje(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2009
What a very funny thread. grin grin grin

Dear Huxley,

The demons acknowledged Jesus as God, the tree acknowledged Jesus as God, the storm acknowledged Jesus as God, death acknowledged Jesus as God and gave back the dead he called.

who are demons? have you ever seen any? grin grin grin just in case you have ever seen one can you tell us how they llok like and where they reside? grin grin funny people.

You are calling all kinds of names to the one who loves you, even now, and wants to forgive you.

It seems you dont read the bible at all, jesus said that he speaks in parable so that people will not understand what he is saying because if they do they will be forgiven this clearly show that jesus does not want people to be forgiven. enough of this jesus loves people meaningless mantra.

Jesus said: God so loved the world that he have his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

jesus never said any such thing, the writter of john said that not jesus, why should his word be taken more seriously than the words of the men that wrote the koran?
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2009
@ majaze:

What a very funny thread.
What is funny in the thread?

who are demons?
Demons are fallen angels, who tried to show they are above God and were shown their rightful places, thrown out of heaven, same fate awaits all others attempting the same goal.

have you ever seen any?
I have not seen, but believe the Bible's account of demons. My close blood relatives have seen and experienced them. I have experienced them.

just in case you have ever seen one can you tell us how they llok like and where they reside?
Demons are spirits, you can experience them through their actions or see them sometimes when they want to expose themselves. They reside, as I understand, in arid and dark places, or in persons who practice magic arts, or live in continuous sin, or live immoral lives, or live rebellious lives, or live violent abusive lives. Such people make a perfect home for the evil demons.

It seems you dont read the bible at all, jesus said that he speaks in parable so that people will not understand what he is saying because if they do they will be forgiven this clearly show that jesus does not want people to be forgiven.
You are in error regarding this scripture. You seem to delight in partial statements to suit your argument. You strangely dont quite that Jesus also said:[color=#990000] "Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.

and Jesus also said:
At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

You are in error in saying Jesus does not want sinners to be forgiven, you have to expand your understanding of the scriptuers:
"The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2009
mazaje:

Jesus never said any such thing, the writter of john said that not jesus, why should his word be taken more seriously than the words of the men that wrote the koran?

Mazaje, you are in error and dont know the Bible. It is written:
Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2009
mazaje:

jesus never said any such thing, the writter of john said that not jesus, why should his word be taken more seriously than the words of the men that wrote the koran?

I am convinced and believe Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. If you want to follow the words of men that wrote koran, who is stopping you, its your decision and you have full freedom to do that. God give full knowledge of the truth, but the decision has to come from every individual. Judas decided to chose the way of death and destruction and nobody stopped him.

You too have the freedom. We are only presenting the truth.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2009
why should his word be taken more seriously than the words of the men that wrote the koran?
Mazaje,
You are free to follow Jesus, Allah, Buddha, David Koresh, Hitler, Osama, sun, moon, planets, parents, or nobody or yourself or even animals, plants, whatever you like - you have a freewill. But remember that the stake is your own soul - not money, property, country, family - its your own soul you are betting.

God has given us wisdom, conscience, understanding, his teachings, many witnesses and examples to help us make a choice of what is right and what is false. People are following Osama and are convinced that they have chosen the right way and are willing to die for their choice. You and I also have that freedom. We are responsible for our own souls. As far as I know, it doesnt take that much to know the truth of live - if any person is sincere and willing to listen to the truth without prejudice of being a christian, muslim, hindu then it is easy to arrive at a conclusion fairly easily and peacefully.

Many posters here are prejudiced, and come with a desire to bash the other without listening to what is being said in the wealth of posts - of course there is also rubbish added in between.

I have been walking with Jesus for 15 years but I am happy to learn new things through Huxley and many others who are critics of christianity. It would be nice if we can lower the criticism and debate or discuss in a positive way like the seekers of truth.

Blessings,
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by georgecso(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2009
@ Truth11

We share the same opinion with u my dear. We all have choice to make, God has given us freedom to choose just like the "Narrow Road" or the "Wide Road". The Devil/Satan knows that the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ. We have to understand that the Devil has devised many means to divert people from God but unfortunatley, pride and hatred will never make one understand the basic truth as written in the Bible.
May the Lord help us.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Horus(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2009
Truth11:

Jesus is the Creator, master and the Only True God worthy of worship and praise. Obey Him.
If Jesus Is God Who Was Jesus Calling On In Matthews 27:46, When He Said Eli, Eli Lama Sabachtani, My God, My God Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2009
If Jesus Is God Who Was Jesus Calling On In Matthews 27:46, When He Said Eli, Eli Lama Sabachtani, My God, My God Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?

Dear Horus,

Jesus was calling to the Father.

I see that you have 1,324 posts and so you must be well aware that christians believe in the trinity of God. When you still ask this question it is evident that you will follow up with the usual next question, and so on and I can see where one is headed to.

However, if you have desire, feel free to ask. If you are convinced that Jesus should not be followed, we should then stop disucussing and help those with our similar faith and not waste each other's time. I hope you agree.

Blessings,
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Truth11: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2009
Dear georgecso,

very true, and many a times it may be ignorance of the truth about Jesus that may be keeping people away from salvation. We should continue to share the truth, some may be genuinely unaware of the way of salvation, though others may be interested only in debating.

We should be looking for Sauls to turn to Pauls when light of Jesus is revealed to them. We cannot make out from the posts who is genuinely seeking and who is not, so we answer all of them with the same zeal and leave it to each ones own conscience to take a decision.

blessings,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attributes Of God / The Just Shall Live By Faith. / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.