Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? (5756 Views)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
I was discussing with a Nigeerian friend over here in the US, and he
told me that he is tired of Nigeerian
Ladies,his reason, They all front, is this true?
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Teespice(f): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
A girl decides not to date you and you say she's forming hard to get

A girl decides to date you immediately and you tag her as easy and loose.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Teespice: A girl decides not to date you and you say she's forming hard to get

Smh
@Teespice if they front so as not to
appear loose and easy, as u said but some of them do fall for men and still they front untill they loose what they thought they had.
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Lionbite(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Bros when it comes to girls their 'front' doesnt really matter compared to their back.

And the 'form' which i want them is lepa(slim), because the bible says 'narrow is the way'

2 Likes

Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lionbite: Bros when it comes to girls their 'front' doesnt really matter compared to their back.

And the 'form' which i want them is lepa(slim), because the bible says 'narrow is the way'

hahahaha.

Gbam..
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Smh
dont mind them
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lionbite: Bros when it comes to girls their 'front' doesnt really matter compared to their back.

what do you mean?
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Danhumprey: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2014

gringringringringrin
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
I think thats why many Nigeerian guys on here run to white babes and they look very happy togther.
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Lionbite(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
davida222:
what do you mean?
you see that i'm saying rubish and you are still asking what type of rubish
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
davida222: I think thats why many Nigeerian guys on here run to white babes and they look very happy togther.
not Nigeerian but Nigerian.
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=Lionbite]
you see that i'm saying rubish and you are still asking what type
hop u keep the rubish up!!
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
flawless..S:
not Nigeerian but Nigerian.
Ok.. Nigeeerian girl!!
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
davida222:
Ok.. Nigeeerian girl!!
okay Nigerian boy!!
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by DKJaleel: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2014

*raises eyebrow*
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by DKJaleel: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2014

Smh
i guess many men fail to read between the lines..
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
flawless..S:
okay Nigerian boy!!
You a Nigeerian??
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
DK Jaleel:
i guess many men fail to read between the lines..
Nigeerian men
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
davida222:
You a Nigeerian??
nope am not Nigeerian
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
flawless..S:
nope am not Nigeerian
South African??
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
davida222:
South African??
no am half NIGERIA
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
flawless..S:
no am half NIGERIA
Nice pics !!
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
davida222:
Nice pics !!
you too
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by brightnelly(f): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
flawless..S:
no am half NIGERIA
And where is the other half from grin
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
we all know d escapades of a typical naija chick so talking or laying emphasis on them is like a moral booster to them, ignoring and pretending not to notice their attitude is the best treatment to give a typical naija chick (I don't care attitude) except u have plans for her even at that the bf/gf relationship BTW a guy and a girl is a game and as a guy, u must be on top of d game

1 Like

Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
brightnelly:
lol.. in space!!!
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
bennyraz: we all know d escapades of a typical naija chick so talking or laying emphasis on them is like a moral booster to them, ignoring and pretending not to notice their attitude is the best treatment to give a typical naija chick (I don't care attitude) except u have plans for her even at that the bf/gf relationship BTW a guy and a girl is a game and as a guy, u must be on top of d game
Will tell thm this"!
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
flawless..S:
you too
were u @?
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
brightnelly:
my dad tongue
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
davida222:
were u @?
nigeria
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
flawless..S:
nigeria
wat u doin there??
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is damn bulls**t I think.Why
should Nigeerian ladies front-fronting for what?Thatz what I don't
understand.In fact,most black girls I
think.And besides,the pretences black girls are just too much.I can't imagine going out with one especially those silly fronters.Who u fronting for and
WHY?Damn,u are into a guy,tell him
how u feel and if thatz going to
humiliate u(of which to me,is the
most studpid thing that should come
to ur mind),then give him the HSS
(Hidden intimate signals).Most guys
know them and if he's not the shy
type or should I say the
inexperienced-in-the game fella,he
walks up to u,engages u in a very
lively discussion,u fall for him which
most times is the case.After that u
start fronting, Damn,I notice it I'll
show u, And besides u Nigeerian ladies who still claim being the holier-than-thou kind
of girl is the best,I thinkit's high time u woke up to was up b4 u gat ur f***in life f***ed up.U telling me u r a virgin-u think it makes any difference to me?Come on girls,stop frontin and
be urself, don't let 'em bradz run to
'em white hotties, U black queens are salacious too just the frontin that makes u uneasy with ur people and the never-ending phrase "Why don't You RESPECT me no more?", I hate that question, always be urselves sistaz and be open to 'em guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? / Can Nigerian Girls Do This? (photo( / How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.